- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an experiment in 2nd vs 3rd person. 3rd person version is called "Alien Ray Gun". Let me know which you like better.

You were lost deep in a dream, when the screaming voice of your sister woke you. "Mom! Where's my hair-dryer!" As your eyes adjust, you turn to the right and see 8:13 in square red digits staring you in the face. You wonder what happened to your 7:30 alarm as you struggle to sit up. Before you're even out of bed, details flood to your mind. It's Friday. You look over to the pile of papers and books and see that you did remember to do your math homework, but what about history? 

Never-mind, you have to get showered, and dressed, and off to school or you'll flunk junior year. You rush out of your bedroom, and crash into the shared bathroom, the door banging into your sister. "Hey, what the hell! I'm fixing my hair."

"Come on Laura, you've been in here all morning. I only have a few minutes to shower or I'll be late." She glares at you, not sure she should have to pay for you sleeping in. However, she was almost done anyway. She coils up the cord, and squeezes past you out the door. You're thankful. Maybe you won't be late after all.

--

You're mom greets you at the bottom of the stairs, "cutting it a little close, mister Lauder?" She smacks your butt as you pass her, telegraphing her subconscious desire to spank you, and not in a pleasant way. You grab a pack of pop-tarts, and jam one into your mouth while it's still cold. "Don't forget, your father is expecting to see you this evening, and I don't want that bastard coming around here, so go visit him." Your mom stands ready, like she expects a goodbye kiss or hug from her eldest son. 

"Alright. Sorry mom, gotta run." You're speech is affected by the mouth-full of dry pastry and gummy chocolate, as you slip by her and stop just outside the front door. As expected, your sister's car is already gone. So much for getting a ride. You rush back inside, past your mom again, and to the garage, where you grab your bike and start high tailing it for school. 

--

After your first class, you head to your locker, still wearing your jacket and carrying your full backpack. Kitty, your childhood friend, catches you on the way. Like half of the girls in the hallway, she's wearing jeans and a tank top with a pattern you don't notice. "Hey Bradley, do you ever get to school on time?" She cheerily hooks her arm into yours. "What are you up to this weekend? I hear there is a senior party Saturday. Think you can get your sister to take us?" 

"I dunno, I have to visit my dad, so I'm not sure if I can go. You could just ask her to take you." Really you'd rather not drag Kitty along to a party. She's cute enough that being seen walking the halls with her helps your reputation, but she's a little boyish, never quite developing like the other girls. You've also been friends so long that the one time you did kiss it just felt awkward. Not that it stops her from trying. She's been flirting with you this entire school year. 

"Alright. Well, if you want to hang-out at all, I finished my history-paper, and I'm happy to help you with yours." As you pack your stuff into your locker, she leans her back to the wall next to you, as if she's trying to show off her lithe body. For a moment you think she looks kind of cute, especially because of how tight fitting her tank top is. "Or if you just need an excuse to get away from your dad's chic-lit." By chic-lit, she was referring to your dad's fully disliked new twenty-five-year-old girlfriend, the secretary he left your mom for. Sure she was hot, but neither you nor your sister respect your dad for leaving your mom for a girl who seems like she could be your cousin, or older sister.

"Shit, yeah. That history paper is kicking my ass. Can you help tomorrow afternoon?" Kitty slowly nods her head, and you know her smile is because she's looking forward to more time with you. You don't care. In truth, you haven't even touched that paper, and you know she'll help you make short work of it. If that's the cost of enduring a little more of her flirtations, it's worth it.

--

By the end of the day, you're beat, and ready to be done with school. You rush off campus before the embarrassment of someone seeing a junior still riding a bicycle to school. You also have plenty of time to take the forest trail home, further keeping you off the streets where someone might see you. You enjoy riding through familiar trees, knowing exactly where to turn the wheel and how much, knowing exactly where to dodge a low-hanging branch. You're lost in your biking rhythm when you see something very unusual. 

An area of trees is scorched black. and the ground is disturbed, like some construction equipment had been back there digging something up. You don't see anyone around, so you bring the bike to a stop, and hop off to take a look. A small fire would explain the scoring on the trees, so it could have been some kids screwing around. However, that wouldn't explain the turned up and half-cratered soil. The far side is close enough to the road you wonder if maybe it was a car accident that had already been cleaned up. 

As you walk carefully through the dirt, you see something shiny and pick it up. It's about the size of a dry-erase marker, but looks more like a giant laser pointer with a few buttons on it. You only have a minute to look at it before you hear a disturbing sound, almost like metal scraping against metal. You don't see any source of the sound, but it freaks you out, so you run back to your bike, jamming the weird metal thing into your backpack before high-tailing it to your dads house.

--

After letting yourself in, you hear a voice in the back room and assume it's Allison, your dad's chic-lit girlfriend. You ignore it, and head to the spare room where you and your sister sleep when you visit. You pop open your laptop, searching local news to see if there is any information about what that little mini-disaster in the forest was. You find a story about a motorcycle accident, but it's on the other side of town. 

"Bradley?" The door suddenly and quickly bursts opens. "Bradley?" Her voice loses it's surprise and concern when she sees you. "Ohh, it's just you. Please tell me when you come in like that. You had me searching the house for a burgler!" You hardly notice what she's saying, as you check out the way her nipples are prominently showing through her t-shirt. Allison is blonde, and her look is the kind of cute sexy combination men can't say no to. She's also wearing little black booty shorts. For a fleeting moment you understand why you're dad is with her. 

"Sorry, I just knew my dad wouldn't be home for a couple hours." If Allison notices you continuing to check her out, she certainly doesn't seem to mind. She just smiles and continues to stand in the doorway. You break the awkward silence, "I heard you talking and I didn't want to interrupt. What were you doing?" Suddenly, you're less concerned with what she was doing than why she's bra-less with her nipples at full attention. You close your laptop, holding it across your lap to hide the signs of your imagination getting the better of you.

"I was just on the phone with a friend. What were *you* doing in here? Browsing porn? Or is that my nips getting you all riled up?" You feel blood flushing to your face as you turn beet red. "Aww, you're just like your dad. So easy to embarrass. A cute boy you're age shouldn't be hiding behind a computer, you should be experimenting with real girls. What about that Kitty you're always hanging out with? She seems to like you." 

"Uhm, Kitty and I are just friends." You don't know what else to say, but her and her headlights are still beaming in the doorway, with a look of superiority. You can't help yourself from checking her out more, which only makes the situation hidden under your laptop worse. You don't know Allison that well, but you get the idea she's enjoying making you uncomfortable. Finally she lets out a last giggle, shrugs, and leaves, closing the door behind her.

It takes you a couple minutes to calm down enough to remember what you were doing on your laptop, when suddenly remember the weird metal thing you picked up on the way home. You fish it out of your bag, and inspect it carefully from all sides. It's a little heavy, and looks expensive, well crafted. You're especially careful with the end of it that looks like where the laser comes from, not sure if it's strong enough to actually hurt something. Finally, you decide to try it out. You aim it across the room and push one of the buttons. It doesn't seem to do anything, so you hold the button down longer, finally letting go when it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

SHAZAP. The bright blue spectacle of light that emits from it startles you. It didn't seem like a laser, more like a micro lightning strike. It was terribly cool. You turn off the lights in the room, and zap away a few more times to check out the light show. This thing is awesome, and sure to impress someone. It's when you turn on the lights that the real shock occurs.

Across the room, the desk is filled with awkwardly large versions of things that were sitting on it before. A stapler, two picture frames, and a cheezy medal your dad saved from a childhood swimming competition are all nearly two times their original size. Still in disbelief, you look at the objects, then at the metal device, then at the objects again. What you are seeing can't be possible, yet what other explanation do you have? Without any concern for the possibility that the device could be dangerous, you grab one of the picture frames, set it down in the middle of your rug, and fire the device again. After the startling spark, the picture frame is almost another half-again as big as it was before and looks like a wall portrait. 

You stare at the metal device, not sure whether to be excited or check yourself into a mental institution. You do what any teenage boy on the verge of adulthood would do, you aim it and try the other button. A pink zap of light later, the picture frame is not quite normal size, but it's smaller. You come to the only reasonable conclusion you can, that the charred trees in the forest must have been the crash site of some alien vessel, and this thing in your hands is alien technology. Now you are sure you should check yourself into an institution. 

You hold off the thoughts of crazy to spend the next half hour experimenting with the device. It turns out it grows or shrinks objects proportional to how long you hold down the button charging it. Further, in addition to the two main growth and shrink buttons, it also has a toggle on the back. The first time you try the toggle, you grow only one of the legs of the desk, sending everything on top crashing to the floor. It takes you another five minutes to get the length of the leg back to normal, though the desk still wobbles a little. Apparently the toggle allows it to operate on portions of objects. How it identifies a portion of an object is a mystery to you.

There is really only one thing you can think to do next -- try it on something living. You rush out of the room, finding Allison looking far too girls-gone-wild to be chopping vegetables at the kitchen counter. Some part of you really wants to just aim and zap, but the possibility of becoming a murder by melting your dad's girlfriend with alien technology is just a little too scary. 

You wordlessly rush out the back door, searching the ground for something living. You find an ant, give the device a good charge, and a blue flash of light later the ant is twice it's original size and still scurrying along the pavement. It's convincing, but not convincing enough. You head across the grass towards your neighbor's backyard, where their dog is yelping and pacing in a dog run. 

You decide nobody needs a double size dog, so instead of charging the button, you just tap it a bunch of times while aiming at the dog. After a dozen or so taps, there is no question the dog is bigger, and as a bonus, the short taps only made tiny little blue sparks, rather than the big giant zap of a longer charge. You wait there another few minutes, watching the dog yelp and run and lick your hand before being convinced there are no immediately catastrophic side effects. Then you act responsibly and micro-tap shrink the dog close to his original size. 

---

Inside, Allison is chopping red peppers, putting them into a large pot on the stove. "I hope you like chili," she offers, not bothering to turn around. You decide now is as good a time as any. You twist the toggle to the partial setting, aim it at her booty shorts, and start tapping. At first it seems like nothing is happening, tiny flashes of blue light barely visible in the air. However, after eight little taps, she has just a little more booty than she did before. She doesn't seem to notice. Inside, you are totally freaking out. 

"Alli, I'm home." You're startled by the sound of your dad coming in the front door, and stuff the device into your pocket. A minute later he sees you. "Ohh, hey Bradley. Nice of you to drop in." He gives you a fatherly hug before walking up behind his chic-lit and patting her behind. "Nice to see you too, sexy. What's cookin'? Chili?" It's super awkward to see your dad flirting with a hot young girl like Allison. You can't believe you are going to endure an entire dinner with them.

--

The next morning, you startle awake at 6am, unable to keep sleeping any longer. You slip your hand into your backpack, which you kept right next to you in the bed, and find the device is still there. For a minute, you wonder if your memories are just part of some tangled dream, but then you see the double-size medal you left on the desk as evidence. You throw on your clothes in a hurry. 

On the way out of the spare room, you hear a sharp noise come from your dads room. You pause, inching closer to the door until you can faintly hear Allison's voice through it, "you like that, don't you?" Then you hear a slap, and realize two things. You were not the only one waking up early, and you shouldn't have stopped to listen. A minute later you're on your bike, headed for your moms house. You notice how quiet and empty the streets are just after 6am on a Saturday.

--

At home you pace your room for a half hour, freaking out about what having this device means. Humans are not alone in the solar system; you stumbled upon a real alien crash site; and the device in your hand is some kind of size change device. For a moment you wonder what an alien would need it for, but your mind quickly shift gears into what you can use it for.

If what worked on Allison's booty works on breasts, girls will be beating down your door. You start running over in your mind how you're going to make use of this little zapper to get into girls pants, and quickly realize they are going to think you're completely nuts. However, your desire to try it out is getting the better of you. 

You slowly sneak out into the hallway, expecting to go find another random test subject, when you see your sister's door half open. Peeking in, you see she's still crashed out sleeping. It's not the first time you've snuck up to her like this, but it's the first time you've aimed a zapper at her. You use tiny taps so as to keep the disturbance to a minimum. A dozen taps later, you are positive she's filling out the top of her nightgown more than she was before. You barely contain a snicker, as she rolls over, ending your fun. She can thank you later. 

You're only eating cereal for a few minutes when you mother comes down, followed by your sister. Laura's top is seriously stressing her nightgown, and you wonder if maybe you over-did it. The two of them kibitz with each other as they make themselves eggs and cut veggies for breakfast, while you consider when you might 'correct' your little sister experiment. 

Suddenly, there is a loud knock on the backdoor. It's Laura's friend Terra from next door. She's a year older than your sister, two years older than you, and pretty hot. They let her in, she seems upset, starting right in like she's picking up in the middle of a conversation. 

"That bastard cheated on me again!" You surmise she's talking about the same slick and no-good boyfriend who she's been seeing on an off since high-school. There is a low-whine in her voice as she continues. "He says he wants to stay together while I'm in college, but then every time I come home I find out he's been hanging out with that tramp, Wendy Carmichael." You don't know Wendy well, but you know she's stacked.

"Aww. Forget about that dead-beat," your sister offers. Your mom takes her coffee into the living room, leaving the girls to gossip. "You can do so much better than him. Find some nice boy at school." 

"But I *love* him," Terra falls into your sisters arms, bawling. You take that as your cue to exit. 

-- 

An hour later, you're at your friend Steven's house, having given him the mini-demonstration. "Holy fucking shitballs!" Steven never holds back on the expletives. "Does it work on anything? Does it work on people?" He curls his meager bicep and points at it. "Can you grow muscles?" 

"I don't know, I haven't tried. It worked on my sisters tits though, so I don't see why not." Steven got the biggest shit eating grin you'd ever seen on him. 

"You fucking grew your sister's tits? You are such a perv. Is she super stacked now? Never-mind, aim that shit at me. Right there." He holds up his bicep again. You're a little worried about shooting it at your friend, but it didn't hurt Allison or your sister, so you flip it into selective mode and give him little zap. You hardly see any effect, so you tap the button several more times, until his bicep is looking noticeably beefy, a little bit too beefy for the rest of him. "That is fucking awesome, bro!" 

Steven flexes his other arm, and somehow his other bicep is inflated to match -- as if the device knew what it was doing. That freaks you out a little. "Alright, put it in the other mode. Give my whole body a shot. Just a little one. I don't want to look like the hulk, just a little boost. You think he's getting a little ahead of himself, but what's the point of sharing the device with him if you are not willing to use it. You flip the switch, and give his whole body a little boost. You figure he can't be much more than an inch taller, but he looks bigger and beefier than you expected. He looks at himself in the mirror, "this is fucking awesome. I'm calling Kaitlin, then I'm going to do you."

---

Twenty minutes later, Steven's driving like a madman to Kaitlin's house, and you are still stunned at the feeling of even just a little zap of that device. You also know why you and Steven look beefier. The device didn't just make you taller, it made you both bigger. Both of you decided anything more than the inch you added would be too obvious, too hard to hide. 

Inside, Kaitlin already looks like she's running out of patience. "What is it this time, Steven?" Kaitlin is a sexy and unpredictable girl, who had broken it off with him two weeks ago because she got bored. Steven had spent every day trying to get back with her. "I told you, we're do.." Steven didn't let her finish, rushing up to her, lifting her up and kissing her while holding her against the wall. She kissed him back, swept up in it, before she pushed him off. "Alright. If you have something to say to me, say it. And what the hell is Bradley doing here?" 

"Kaitlin, you are going to want to hear us out. Can we go somewhere?" 

----

You both sat on her bed as Steven tried to explain the device, and what happened to you two. She's rolled her eyes so many times she looked about ready to kick both of you back out on the street. "Are you two doing drugs? I mean, I admit you look a little more buff there Steve, but an alien growth ray? I'm not a fool." 

This is when Steven gives you the signal. He told you what to do in the car, so you point it at Kaitlin's chest and give her a moderate jolt. It's not much, but it's enough that she can't deny something happened. "Believe me now? Take me back, and you can have as much as you want." 

"What?" Kaitlin is hardly paying attention to you or Steven as she checks out the changes to her own body. At first she's just looking, pulling at her shirt, but then she touches herself, enough that it looks pretty sexy. Suddenly, she's a believer and she stares at you like you have something she wants. You do. "Do it again, Steven. Again." You press the button and give her another moderate jolt. Even through her shirt you can see she's now bursting out of a bra several sizes too small. 

Kaitlin wastes no time in jumping up to the mirror, tearing off her shirt and bra. Your two jolts have filled her tits out enough that they look little too big for her frame. Whatever modesty she might have had in front of you has apparently melted away as she touches herself. She turns to Steven. "Honey, this is the best gift anyone has ever given me." She saunters over towards him with a sexy gait. "Maybe, just maybe I could forgive you. Would you like that? If I took you back, so you could play with these nice new tits?" She climbed on top of him, shoving her tongue down her throat as he groped her new assets. 

You watch them for a minute, before you realize you've become a third wheel. You head for the door, wondering how you got roped into a plan where Steve gets his hands all over the girl, and you get blue balls. As you open the door, Kaitlin turns and playfully calls out to you. "Don't go Stevie. Don't you want to play with me too?" Despite how sexy she looks, you use your better judgement and leave them to it.

----

Back at home, you are famished, so you make a sandwich. Before you even finish it, you can see Kitty approaching across the back lawn. She lets herself in through the backdoor. "Hey Brad. Ready to work on that history paper?" You munch another bite, realizing you totally forgot. You're also damn tired from being up since 6am.

"Uhm, yeah, right after I finish with this sandwich." You jam another few bites down your throat, and wash it down with half a can of soda. "Come on, I'll show you what I've got so far." 

As Kitty reads through your horrible draft notes, you finger the device in your pocket. You wonder if maybe you should use it on her. You take it out, and try several quick taps on the button, her small chest firming out against a skin tight tank top. She finishes reading through your scratch and tries to be nice, "Uhm, there are some ideas here. You're onto something about the conflict of the southern civil war soldiers. How about you write about families divided?" 

You are trying to listen, but the way her less modest chest shows in her shirt is distracting you too much. Like a monkey on a pleasure button, you can't help tap it again, making the situation worse. Kitty doesn't seem to notice the change, but she certainly notices where your attention is focused. She rubs her hand on your thigh, "Bradley, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were checking me out. How about you make out with me, and I'll write your paper for you?" She suggestively tugs at the neckline of her tank.

You sort-of want to take her up on her offer, but more than that, you want to tell her what's going on. "Kitty, I found something. Something big. I don't know how to explain it, other than to show you." She looks like she's ready to eat you alive, like your vague explanation was all sexual innuendo. You pull out the device, and she smiles even more. 

"Kinky. You want to put that inside me?" She runs her hand down over the device, making it seem suddenly phallic. She leans in, kissing you hard on the lips. She catches you completely off guard, and you kiss back, finding it nice actually. She's an aggressive kisser, her tongue wrestling sexually in your mouth. It takes you a minute to get your whits and calm her off you. 

"No, no. It's not that. This device, it changes things." She looks impatient to get back to kissing, and there really isn't anything more you can say, so you aim it at the stack of notes and give them a moderate jolt. A moment later the top sheet is notably larger than its original size. Kitty is stunned silent. "It can change people too. Do you trust me?" Kitty sits back, staring in disbelief at the oversize page in her hands, and nods back to you. You aim it at her chest, and give her a visible jolt. Afterwords, she's by no means large, maybe a C-cup, but compared to her previously boyish figure, the change is extremely noticeable. 

"Bradley." She smiles back a devious smile you've seen before. "Do that again." You aim, and give her another jolt. This time her chest ends up much bigger, sexy cleavage puffing out of her little sports bra and her top. She looks down at herself, cupping her hands up against the new volume. "I can't believe it, Bradley. This is amazing. Here, feel," She grabs your hand, pulling it against her chest. 

Her breast feels awesome, held firm and tight by a tiny fabric bra and her tight tank top. As you massage into her flesh, she leans in, catching you in another kiss. This time she's even more aggressive, pushing you over and climbing on top of you. As she straddles you, you let the device go to get both hands on her glorious new tits. They feel amazing. Suddenly your cute friend Kitty seems sultry and sexy in a way she never had before. You're so involved with the kiss you don't notice your sister walk in until she's standing next to the both of you.

"What's this?" She accuses, as she holds up the device. "Is this why none of my bras fit?" When you finally get Kitty to stop shoving her tongue down your throat, you see your sister fiddling with the switch and pointing the device at you. You hold your hands up in protest. 

"Wait, be careful, that thing is dangerous..." Before she can even heed your warning, you see a spray of pink light envelop you. A moment later, you look up at Kitty, and your sister, and realize she shrunk you, all of you. "No!!!" You scream. Give me that back!" Even the volume of your voice is small compared to before.

"Holy shit, my brother is tiny!" Your sister seems almost thrilled at the observation. Kitty looks more concerned, and justifiably so. Your body is less than three feet tall, and doesn't even make it from one side of the bed to the other. Your sister aims at the floor and presses the other button. You sit up, looking over the edge of the bed to see a double-size shoe next to a normal size one. "This thing is going to be fun. Can you use it on yourself?" Her question is rhetorical, as she turns the device at herself, pushing the growth button.

"Laura, stop! Put me back to normal before you break it." She's not listening, as her whole body swells. It's hard to judge her size, since to you she already seemed huge, but from the way her head is taller than the doorframe, you decide she has to be over seven feet tall. "Laura, please. Give Kitty the device." 

"Ohh, relax you two. I'm just having a little fun." She shoots the device at herself again, this time her head is nearly at the ceiling. You notice her clothes have grown with her. "Ooops," she kneels down next to the bed, still towering over them. "This is so amazing. God, you are both so little." She reaches a hand out, wrapping her giant thumb and forefinger around your midsection. To you, her digits are like arms, and her hand is almost as large as your entire body. Kitty protectively pulls you against her, out of reach of the giant hand. Your sister just smirks. 

The device looks tiny in her other hand, as she tries to use her fat fingers to aim it at herself. She pushes the button, holding it down a dangerously long time. Then you see the huge spark of blue light and realize you and Kitty are in big trouble. You grab onto her, your only source of protection. Your sister is already growing again, her head at the ceiling, a wry look on her face. 

"Ahhhhh! Yes!!" As your sister's head crunches up through the drywall, she loses grip on the device. Kitty has the sense to reach out and snatch it off the floor before huddling over you. A moment later, you hear wood and drywall splintering all around. You can feel the dust in your lungs, and the bed and floor sagging beneath you. 

When things finally calm down, Kitty gets off you to expose a disaster zone. The entire outside wall of your house, along with half the ceiling and half the floor -- is gone. Through the jagged opening, you can see Laura's leg and hip, slightly speckled with blood. She kneels down, looking in through the opening, "hi there little brother, and I do mean little. Come here, let me get a good look at you." Her huge hand reaches in, tearing another section of wall away just because she can. 

You scramble, finding the device in Kitty's hand. It now takes two of your small hands to hold and operate it. You point it out at Laura, charging the shrink button as long as you dare. However, she sees what you're up to. "Ohh no you don't." She pushes her hand down on the roof, crashing it in over you both. You see a huge pink zap, but it certainly didn't hit your intended target. You're just glad it didn't shrink the entire house around you. Stuck under Kitty and the rubble, you hear thundering steps leading away from your house, and surmise your sister is headed somewhere. 

"Bradley? Are you okay?" Kitty's hand gropes you in the dark, making sure you're in one piece under her. "We have to stop her, but I can't get this beam off my back. Make me bigger." You get a good grip on the device, point it at Kitty, and give her a moderate hold of the growth button. You feel the bed and floor sagging beneath you as her body swells around you. You wonder if you two are going to crash right through to the first floor, when a few moments later Kitty is standing up, pressing the ceiling beams away from both of you. 

---

Finally outside, the damage to your house looks severe. The neighbors are out in the streets staring, first at the house, then at Kitty. She's not only nine feet tall. She's stacked, and sexy. Then you realize some of them are staring at your new dwarf-like proportions too. 

"Bradley, your sister seems dangerous. We have to go after her. You know what you have to do." You carefully aim the device at yourself, growing yourself in spurts, aiming to get big enough to catch your sister. Kitty stops you. "Wait, no. You need to use the device to shrink her. Make me big and I'll carry you." You realize she's right, aim the device at her, and a giant SHAZAP later she's towering over you, the house, and the neighborhood. 

"Ohh wow, everything is so tiny." Kitty's voice booms, as she looks down in wonder. She drops to one knee, her massive thigh towering over you, the hand landing on the ground larger than a king size bed. Her other huge hand wraps around Laura's car. The air is filled with the sound of metal straining and bending as she lifts up one side, then the other. "Holy crap, this is amazing." She's holding the entire car off the ground with one hand, showing no signs of strain. "We need to catch your sister before she does some real damage." She puts down the car, the sides and hood bent where her hand squeezed into them a little too much.

After having seen the damage she did to the car, you worry as that same hand comes for you. You brace your arms above your head in fear, and she laughs. "Don't worry, Bradley. I'll be gentle with you." She slips her hand under you, and a moment later you're in her palm and off the ground. 

From higher up, you can see the path your sister took from her footprints and cracks in the pavement. However, you're also quickly afraid of falling, lying as flat on Kitty's hand as you can. She holds you right up to her face, her giant plush lips each larger than you are. She looks at you curiously before you prod her. "We have to get my sister, remember?" 

"Ohh right. Here. You can enjoy this, just don't drop that device." She gently slips you down the neckline of her tank, settling you firmly between her over-stretched sport-bra and a breast too large to fit into your garage. Your arms hang over the edge of the fabric, before you pull the one with the device inside. "You good in there?" 

"I guess so. Be Careful." You're completely terrified, looking over thirty-feet straight to the ground, but you don't have much choice. 

As Kitty stands up and starts to walk, her tits jostle much more than you expected. It feels like a roller coaster ride, swinging you left and right, only instead of being held loosely in a seat, you're held firmly by her massive titflesh. You decide to get the device into your pocket before you lose hold of it, a task complicated by the way you're rising and falling several feet each walking step she takes. 

Down below, you can see your sister's debris trail. Her footsteps mostly just ruined lawnns, or kicked over a fence or electrical post. "Ohh shit," Kitty exclaims, looking up you can see why. A house with red-brick and white siding is torn open. The roof has been peeled back, splintered wood lying in the yard and all over the second-floor, which you can see right down into. 

The garage door is also crumpled into pieces on the driveway, where a car is lying mangled. The back of the car crunched like it was squeezed, the roof peeled open, and two deep indentations in the front hood. You wonder if this is where your sister's boyfriend lives, and why she would rampage through his house like this. 

Kitty, however, is already moving away, still on the trail. It's only now you notice that several hundred feet away, in every direction, people are standing in the streets watching, filming with cellphones. Really they are filming Kitty, as they likely can't even see you buried in her shirt. "Looks like we have an audience," you call out to Kitty. If she hears you, she doesn't care. 

You finally reach a major road. Cars are jackknifed in both directions, obvious signs that your sister headed this way. Kitty follows her path, trying not to damage any cars or people. It looks like your sister was not so courteous. Sporadically cars have corners smashed, or are half overturned. Finally you realize where she's headed. Your high-school. Why, of all places, would she go to your high-school?

--

As soon as you see the high school, you see Laura. She's standing over a gymnasium that's less than waist high, throwing a section of the roof towards the soccer field. Kitty whispers, "you better get that device ready. She might try to run." You dig a hand down past the pressure of her breast flesh to fish the device out of your pocket. You hold it just inside the edge of her bra, afraid to hang it over for fear of dropping it. 

Closer to the school, you can see Laura tore through the tops of many of the classrooms, and a few of the hallways. You are close enough to hear her ranting now. "You think you can fucking fail me. I'll show you what it means to fail. This building is fucking failing to handle me. This roof is failing to handle me. Watch this." She kicked her foot right through the brick side of the gymnasium, pulling down most of the wall, sending chunks flying everywhere.

Luckily school was not in session, though you can see a few bystanders several hundred feet away. They think they are at a safe distance. They are probably not. Kitty calls to your sister, "Laura, calm down. Stop this madness. You're wrecking the school." 

"You're damn right I'm wrecking the school. What? Did you think you could just get big and come stop me. You're too late. I already have my revenge. The school is ruined, and Dylan..." she looks at her hand, and practically collapses onto her ass, crying. "I'm sorry Dylan. I'm sorry." Your sister looks up. "I didn't mean to. I was just trying to talk to him, but he kept running away. I grabbed him, and before I knew it.." She put her head in her hands, bawling.

Kitty whispers to you again, "any time now would be good," and you remember why you're here. You slip the device into open air, careful not to drop it, check the settings, and shoot a long shrink bolt at your sister. In just moments she's half the size, but not near back to normal, so you do it again. 

It's only then that you realize there are police and fire vehicles arriving at the school, a helicopter overhead, and some kind of megaphone yelling only half-intelligible commands. You're not sure who they are yelling at. "Put that device somewhere safe and hold on." You tuck the device back into your pocket, tuck down deeper into her shirt, and hold on for dear life as she jogs away from the school. 

-- 

After several minutes of equally terrifying and blissful bouncing around next to her giant breast, the motion stops, and you decide it's time to come up for air. You're in wooded park a couple miles away from the school. The trees are finally tall enough to rival Kitty's height and provide some cover as she kneels down.

"Well. That totally worked. How you doin' in there?" Her hand reaches up, jiggling her breast a little, sending you sliding back inside. She laughs. "Trying to get lost in there?" She pulls the top of her shirt and bra wide open, her giant face looking down at you. "Because I'd rather you get lost in my panties. But how about we save that for another time." She reaches in with her other hand, scooping you out, and placing you on the ground in front of her. You are simply in awe, looking up at her. Just as shocking as her being fifty feet tall, is her being fifteen feet wide. You hesitate a little too long. "Come on Brad, you've had your fun, shoot that little thing and get me down to size." 

Against your momentary impulses, you hold the shrink button, spraying out jolts of shrinking energy as you bring her back down to size. When she stands up for the first time, she's still a three feet taller than you. You give her a few smaller jolts before she grabs the device out of your hands. "Hey there, that's enough. For now." She's still a foot taller than you, her huge tits threatening to spill out of her top, when she pulls you in for a kiss. Her aggressive tongue tactics are amplified by her larger tongue, and when she finally lets go, you are gasping for air. She shoves you playfully to the grass. 

"Now, where were we?"

Chapter End Notes:

This story is continued in 3rd person form under the title "Alien Ray Gun"