- Text Size +

Chapter One
In the future the prison system was reduced. Literally. In a secure sterile housing complex the size of several football fields. There were 10,000 prisons housing about 10 million inmates. Not all inmates were "bad" per say. The levels went from one to ten. Ten housing the worst of the worst.
Each prison held one thousand inmates. Everything was automated and very efficient. The prisons were about 3 feet by 2 feet in length. Like taking the sky view of a prison and putting it on a steel platform.
Each prison was on the steel floor platform that was one foot above the ground of the secure indoor complex. The transportation technology needed to be 10 feet high above the mini prisons for beaming. So the ceiling was 12 feet high. Basically a large warehouse with several platforms with shrunken prisons on each one.
Any one entering had to put on a static free, dust free suit. Any static could kill thousands of prisoners. It was rare to have any one at normal size enter the facility. Their environment was extremely sensitive and any disruptions could harm or kill them.
They were all safe, and humanity was "safe." But the biggest threat to their existence on this planet, and ours, was a monster so massive it would destroy them and us all given the chance. This monster was massive beyond all belief. To look at it was a breath taking terror. The monster had no remorse and no sympathy.
To stair into its steely gaze could bring a heart attack. The beast had an appetite that could destroy all humanity. So who was this colossal, terrifying monster???
Her name is Abby Miller. She is a petite 23 year old white women who stands at a whopping 4 feet 11 inches tall. Nearly 90 pounds. She has deep, deep green eyes, a slightly freckly face and cute pert nose. Her reddish brown hair goes half way down her back and could be a model if not for the fact she was so short.
Pictures of her on Facebook would commonly show her friends leaning down for her or her standing on a chair in the background. But behind the bright smile and inside the mind of this "petite" women was the mind of a monster. Her IQ was almost off the charts.
Abbie felt powerless against the evils of this world and the world its self. She was beautiful but very little and fragile. Once she bumped her shin on a table and fractured her shin bone. She had to be in a cast for several weeks. Another time someone bumped into her by accident and she fell breaking her arm. She had a mild form of brittle bone disease.
What made her a monster was being date rapped her freshman year in college by a man who was "rehabilitated" in the prison system and let go. Abbie had no chance of fighting back and did not file a police report but waited a year and framed the rapist by hacking his computer and putting in it kiddy porn.
He was sentenced to 10 years and put back in the prison system.
Level one was inmates in for under 6 months. Using teleportation technology prisoners from all over the world were transported into one of the complexes. Some for life but most would see the light of day again. 3/4 of the population were non violent offenders.
Abbie got a job at the complex and using her superior IQ passed all kinds of background checks and screenings with flying colors. But she suffered from an intense form of schizophrenia. Once inside she spent weeks slowly hacking the computer. Then one night Abbie volunteered to stay late to fix a problem she created.
She was granted access to the control room where only one tech was working. Abbie had been flirting with him for weeks. Rick looked up when he heard some one bussing the reinforced door. It was Abbie standing their with a flirtatious smile.
It was against protocol to let unauthorized personnel into the control room. But it was sweet little Abbie their with her cute little lab uniform with her long reddish hair in a pony tail. Rick opened the door and Abbie entered.
Abbie pulled out the first ever portable shrinking device. Only Abbie had figured a way to modify the technology to make it moble. Rick could only get out the words, what's that, before he disappeared in a fast flash of light. He was shrunk to microscopic size and forgot by abbie as soon as she pulled the trigger.
Abby went over to the control panel. She sat down crossing her nylon covered legs with her black flats rocking back-and-forth. Her petite little fingers typed away the commands and a light beam hit all the prisons. They immediately started shrinking from 3 feet in diameter to 2 feet and 1 feet then half a foot till they were 6 inches in diameter than 3 inches in diameter but Abby did not want to stop there she shrank them and shrink them until they were 1 inch in diameter.
Abbie hit them with a moclulucalar bounder and now they were all permanently shrunk. So even if some escaped the wrath of the "mighty" Abbie they would always be microscopic. Abbie sat down and took off her black flats. She looked at her tiny petite little feet and wiggled her red painted toes as she reached into her backpack and pulled out a cute pair of boots. She slid on the petite boots and tied up the shoelaces real tight. She then looked across the reinforced glass angrily at the ten thousand prisons that set on the short platforms.
She hacked the door and entered the sterile sally port. The first door closed and the second door opened with a hiss into the prison complex. A security guard noticed on camera A short beautiful young women walked in. No body was sure how she got past security. She locked the door and jammed the locking mechanism. An alarm sounded but she looked around at the room full of shrunken prisons and smiled a terrifying smile.