- Text Size +
The story begins with you, a young 15 year old boy, slowly hobbling his way home after possibly the worst day of his life. After another horrible encounter with the bully's at school, which had left you battered and bruised all over, and with a slight limp as you walk. Soon, you feel a vibration coming from the inside pocket of your torn up school blazer. On your home screen, you see that your girlfriend has sent you a message. Opening up the tab you scroll your lifeless eyes over the message which read:

Joe, I can't go on like this with you. We never sparked and I've met somebody who knows how to please me. See ya around in school. Charlotte x

"What a heartless bitch!" you thought to yourself slumping your lazy body up against a nearby tree. Tear quickly welled up in your eyes as they poured down your face. She couldn't tell you face to face, but instead she decided to cowardly break up via text message. Plus, she expected you to just move on and you'll see each other in school as friends. How could she think that? She knew how much you cared about her, so she should know how much this would've affected you. After deleting her from your contacts you moved onto Facebook to un-friend her. As you tapped on her profile, you noticed that she'd changed her photo. Zooming in you notice that her new boyfriend is in fact Danny fricking Wells. He's the leader of the bully's, and he's the one that gave you a dead leg and ripped holes in your blazer earlier today. This made your hatred of both of them grow significantly more than you'd ever expect to. They probably would be great together, as they're both dickheads.

Dropping your phone back into your pocket, you slowly drag yourself back to your feet, using the tree to help you up. Eventually you make it back home after an exhausting journey back. To prevent you mother from seeing you in this state, you swiftly slip through the front door and run straight upstairs to your bedroom and shutting the door behind you.

Now that you were alone, you finally let your emotions out, bursting out in tears soaking your pillow. Immediately, you hear the sound of your bedroom door opening. Looking up you see a blonde figure standing in the doorway. Wiping the tears from your eyes you see that it's your older sister Chloe. She was not like most elderly sisters as she was caring and looked after me as well as my younger sister Tilly. You notice that she is still wearing her green and yellow cheerleading outfit as she walks over to your bed and sits down beside you as you sit up.

"Your not usually this badly rotten after getting beaten up" she says as comforting as she can rubbing her hand up and down your back. "What else happened?" You sigh heavily before replying "Charlotte dumped me" as you bury your head in your hands. Chloe frowns, wrapping her other arm round you to make a comforting hug. Feeling alone and vunerable, you hug her back. "I don't know what I'm gonna do" you say keeping a tight grip round your sister. Releasing you from the hug and drying the last of the tears from your eyes, she looks you in the eye and says "have a think over night and we'll talk in the morning OK." With that she stands back up and wanders out of your room. That night, you lay there wandering what you should do to help lighten the mood.