- Text Size +
Me, and my girlfriend Sian, were absolutely crazy in love with each other. We'd been good friends since I'd joined our old primary school back in year four. However we separated each other for about two and a half years when we moved on to secondary school. I'd gone to the local all boys school, while she moved on to the neighbouring all girls school. Slowly we started to drift apart, until we had no communication between ourselves for ages.

But then, we bumped into each other one day last autumn. It felt so great to see her again. She looked amazing. Her medium blonde hair was as glossy as ever. Her skin was still as soft as it looked before. Plus she'd hit puberty during our time away so her lady features had perked up a bit.

Despite all her qualities, she did have her downsides. She was a little bit bonkers. By that I mean that sometimes she would do or saysomething completely out of the ordinary and random. Plus she was a bit clingy to me ever since I'd asked her out. Don't get me wrong, being around her was one of the benefits of being me, but some days, I'd like to spend some time at home by myself or with my family.

So now that we'd been dating for just over a year now, and Christmas was just 5 days away. Plus, it was my birthday. My mum was 'asked' to leave the house to let Sian give me my 'present'. So, there we were, making out on top of my bed, hands sliding up and down our bodies, pressing us further into each other.

She had suggested that after Christmas, us and a few of her friends rent a cabin house for a few weeks. I probably would have declined, had it not been for my smug, rich cousins coming to visit during the holidays. So after Sian left, I had a loud, angry discussion with my mum, I convinced her to let me go.

Later that night, I snuck out my bedroom window, wandered over to Sian's house where we..... Let's just say that she completed her birthday gift.

1 week later, my bag was packed, and I was on my way to Sian's house. She greeted me with pleasant "hello" at the door, which was followed with a precious kiss. The sweet smell of her perfume filled my nostrils. She invited me in where we I was greeted by Sian's friends who were accompanying us on the trip, as well as her mum, who belted dozens of questions that she'd already asked before, but I was used to it already.

Later, everyone had arrived and we were ready to set off. We loaded all our bags into Sian's mums 4x4, who 'volunteered' to drive us to our desired destination. We set off at 4:30, and awaited our 3 and a half journey.


So that I can move on with the main part of the story, below will be descriptions of every character in the story. The only characters used will be me, Sian, and her friends so nobody will be described here, and then introduced at the end of the story.

Characters:
Me (Joe) : 16, 6"1', Long skinny legs, short dirty blonde hair, slender build, likes football.

Sian: 15, my girlfriend, 5"10' long, straight medium blonde hair, smallish breasts, cute butt, beautiful face.

Betsy: 15 Sian's best friend, I've never met her before, "5"11', super skinny build, long brown hair, medium breasts, and a backside twice the size of her waist.

Anais: Sian's friend, mixed raced, 15, beautiful face, nice features, long black hair.

Charlotte: Sian's friend, 16, 6" tall, strawberry blonde hair, secret crush on me, if I wasn't dating Sian, she would be my number one girl.

Zak: Anais boyfriend, 16, 6"3', muscular build, nice bloke in general, very sporty.
Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will start at the Cabin where everything will start to change.