- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: Most of the stuff listed in interactions won't come in during this chapter. It won't be until the next chapter until most of the giantess interaction begin.

“You’re going to be late Sela!” Drew exclaimed. Drew was Sela’s manager. A rather gigantic fashion show was coming up, and he had to ensure that Sela was ready for it. It wasn’t gigantic because of tons of media press, rather it was gigantic since all the women towered above what would be considered normal human height. Drew was roughly about what most people would consider average human height. He was about six feet tall, Sela was twice as big. Managing the towering beauty was sometimes difficult, but Drew was able to keep himself mostly sane. Drew had light brown hair and bluish green eyes, he also had a very light skin tone. He generally wore a button-up shirt and dress pants, but occasionally wore more casual clothing.


“Calm down Drew, we have plenty of time” Sela replied. Even though she was double the size of Drew, she somewhat trusted him. When other managers had turned her down, he had accepted her with open arms. Drew didn’t have any sort of reputation, she was his hope to make it big, and vice versa. She appreciated Drew’s passion, but occasionally felt he got a bit too pushy. Sela was probably the exact opposite of Drew in terms of looks, she has dark chocolate colored skin, flowing pitch black hair and dark brown eyes. Sela commonly wore blue dresses for her performances, otherwise preferring a more casual set of clothes.


“You know that we need to be stellar for this show, it’s less than a week away” Drew answered, hoping to remind her what’s at stake and why she needed to be urgent.


“Oh hush Drew, you already know I look amazing, what’s there to worry about?” Sela asked, trying to silence Drew’s lecture.


“You know just as much as I do that the other contestants are working out and doing other activities to make themselves look better” Drew replies, trying once more to remind her how urgent it is.


“Are you saying I’m not slim enough?” Sela asked. She knew that’s not what Drew was saying in the slightest, but she knew it would detract him from his train of thought. Silently, she giggles to herself.


“Not what I’m saying” Drew answers “Regardless, I don’t think it would hurt to perhaps hit the gym or find some other activity to prove just how much better we are than the other contestants”


Sela rolls her eyes “Well, perhaps you should follow your own advice Drew, you’ve been eating a lot of staff room donuts” She joked


Drew gave a look of annoyance “All I’m there to do is just chat a little and make sure you are number one. It doesn’t matter how I look, so long as it’s professional”


Sela sighs “Fine Drew, we’ll have it your way, we’ll go hit the gym” She gets ready to say something else, but Drew cuts her off.


“Thank you Sela, I appreciate it” Drew answers


“...But, I have a few terms” Sela answers “You don’t seem very trusting and a little extra pushy lately” Drew once more interrupts her.


“Sorry, I’m just stressed is all, I’m sure you understand” Drew answers


“Well, I want to test just how much you actually trust me” Sela answers


“And how exactly will I accomplish this?” Drew asks, the prospect being slightly silly to him. Drew already trusted Sela, he had to. Sela had never done anything to not deserve his trust, except for the occasions where she didn’t seem motivated or wanted to be difficult.


Sela giggled slightly “Well, you’ve heard of a trust fall before, correct?”


“I’m pretty sure almost everyone has” Drew answers


“Well, in case you don’t know why people do it, let me explain” Sela begins


“Just, cut to the point” Drew says, cutting her off in a slightly irritated tone.


“My point is, I want to shrink you down to a tiny size, since you’ll have to trust me to keep you safe” Sela answered


“Are you serious?” Drew begins, almost at a loss for words “Sure, why not, might as well do some other crazy demands as well, want a few million dollars?” He spouts almost as if he were a madman.


“Well, you gave me consent, so I can do it” Sela replies with a smile


Drew looks up, regretting what he said. He curses silently under his breath before answering her “I suppose I did, didn’t I?” He says aloud in a questioning tone “Well, just try not to get me killed”


Sela smiles “Oh don’t worry so much, I’ll keep you safe”


Drew rolls his eyes “So, when are we doing this little shrinking business?” He asks, just wanting to get this over with.


“Well, I thought that we could go and do it at the gym” Sela answers with a smile


“Alright, though you might want to be careful” Drew replies, growing a bit more worried than he was before “Some of your competitors are there, with me in a vulnerable state, I won’t exactly be able to stop them from taking me somewhere”


Sela smiles “Don’t worry about it Drew, don’t you trust me?”


Drew chuckles a bit “I might be a bit crazy, but I trust ya” He then smiles before adding “That trust might be misplaced, but I trust you”


“Thanks Drew” Sela answers “I’m sure you’ll find that I’m quite trustworthy.” Though she was quite fond of her small manager, she hoped that this exercise would keep him quiet for a bit. She knew he was stressed, but he never seemed to have enough fun.


Drew walked over to his personal room, going to get dressed in something a bit more casual. Of course, Sela did the same. Eventually, the two met at Sela’s car. It was rather big, but what did you expect when you ride with someone double your height. It took almost no time to get to the gym.


Drew was wearing a gray short sleeve t-shirt and black basketball shorts, as well as tennis shoes. Sela was wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt, also had black basketball shorts, and was wearing tennis shoes. “So, before we begin our little trust game, would you like to perhaps play some basketball?” She asked, as no one was over at the hoops before joking “I mean, I know I’m going to destroy you, but I’m sure you’d like you try”


“Sure” Drew answered, despite only being half of Sela’s height, perhaps beating her at basketball would prove to her just how much power he had. The two walked over to the court. “So, first to eight baskets wins?” He suggested


“However many baskets you want me to win by” Sela replied, jokingly. She grabbed a basketball, and it was quite obvious she was good at it. Her ease in how she dribbled the sphere made it quite apparent she had some skill.


Drew was soon handed the ball “Oh, don’t feel to bad for me, because it’ll probably end in your loss” Of course, Sela laughs at this threat, but Drew plans on making sure she regrets giving him the first shot. Drew dribbles a little before firing up a three pointer. It hits, prompting Sela to roll her eyes.


“So you got lucky” She says as she grabs the ball “Oh well, with this hoop being more or less your size, this should be easy”. She had a point, the hoop was only about seventeen feet tall. It made it impossible for someone like Drew to easily shot the ball, but for Sela, she could easily put the ball in the net. She begins dribbling the ball, ready for an easy bucket, before Drew snatches the ball and quickly shoots up another three. This three also makes it in, once more annoying Sela.

Getting the ball back, she decides to show Drew how much her size means in such a game. She begins posting up, as most players probably would do. Due to the size difference, her butt ends up right in Drew’s face. Drew tries not to be fazed, but it’s somewhat weird at first, though Sela doesn’t seem to mind. Of course, the distraction allows Sela to back him down so far that she easily dunks the basketball over him.


Drew takes the ball back before shooting a deep three. This one also hits. “Looks like I’m still up two” Drew comments with a smile as Sela retrieves the ball.


Sela smiles “Oh, don’t get cocky, you’ll start missing eventually.” She performs the same strategy as last time. Drew somehow does worse at covering her, falling as Sela’s butt ends up bowling him over. Sela trips over Drew, her butt landing right on his face. Drew tries to force the giant off of him, but with her being double his height, it’s almost impossible for him to move her.


Sela lies there, slightly disoriented by the fall. She doesn’t notice she’s atop Drew as she sits up. Her butt remains there, sitting comfortably. Eventually, she notices she’s sitting on him. Face blushing red, she gets up and exclaims “I’m sorry Drew, did I hurt you?”


Drew is also blushing slightly, but Sela helps him to his feet. “No, I’m not hurt. I might not be as big as you, but I’m not fragile”


Sela is relieved to hear she hadn’t hurt Drew. “So, want to just end it there?” She asks, concerned she might fall on him again.


“Sure, guess it ends in my victory” Drew answers with a smile.


Sela playfully rolls her eyes “Oh quiet Drew” She says with a smile. “Anyways, ready for our little shrinking project?”


“I guess so, but I don’t know why you’re so adamant about it” Drew replies


“Well, I just think it’ll help improve our relationship” Sela answers.


Drew shrugs “Whatever you say Sela, I think we’re already fairly good friends, but if this makes you feel better about me beating you in basketball...” He jokes


“Oh be quiet” Sela interrupts with a laugh. “Now come on, I’ll take you to the back and shrink you. Drew followed Sela, he trusted her, but he didn’t quite trust anyone else around here. He hoped Sela would keep him protected, and while he had no doubt she’d try her best, he was worried that someone else may try and take advantage.


Eventually, the two get to the back rooms and Sela gives Drew a bottle of a glowing blue liquid. “Drink it” She instructed.

Drew silently drank from the bottle. He handed it back to Sela before passing out. Upon waking up, the ground below him was far different from the floor of the gym. Looking up, he saw something that both relieved and terrified him. It was Sela’s happy face, now giant as he stood roughly three inches in size.