- Text Size +

“LeShae!  LeShae, down here, dammit!”  Erin screamed up at the giant of a woman before her, though she knew that getting her attention would be much more difficult than waving her hands around in the air and screaming from the floor.  She was only 1/8th of an inch tall, and what was worse, LeShae had just settled into the hair dryer seat.  There was a torrent of warm air blowing around her head; it would have been difficult to hear a normal sized person, so Erin might as well have not existed at all.

“Fuck!”  Erin stomped her foot several times, before slowly collapsing onto her knees, burying her face in her hands.  She wanted wasn’t sure what the appropriate reaction was here.  This shrinking disorder…she’d been told it was fixed, that the medications and surgeries had cured it.  And now here she was, shrunk to as small a size as she’d ever been, on the floor the salon she worked at.  In front of her, what seemed like a mile away, was LeShae Fox, one of her least favorite clients.  Despite both being in their mid-twenties, with similar paying jobs and upbringings, LeShae always talked down to Erin.  She made rude comments about Erin’s clothing, joked about Erin’s slight southern accent, and never left her a tip. But for some reason, LeShae only ever asked to let Erin do her hair, despite how she treated her.  She didn’t know why, it was just what LeShae wanted.

              Despite looking a mile away to the tiny woman, only a yard from where she rested, Erin’s goddess of a client sat comfortably, reading a magazine.  Erin couldn’t see what was commonly known as LeShae’s ‘resting bitch face’, and she was glad, it would just piss her off more to know that this was the woman she had to get help from.  Both of LeShae’s feet were planted firmly on the tile ground, protected by a pair of powerful high heel ankle boots.  They were cute, tan and suede, the heels chunky and wooden.  The woman certainly had a sense of style, regardless of what Erin would admit.  Erin also knew that Leshae was wearing some sort of long, flowy blouse that covered most of the shorts she was wearing, but from the floor, all she could see was miles of bare leg.

Trying to compose herself, Erin slowly stood and took the first few steps toward the clueless giantess.  She had to move quickly, LeShae was only supposed to be there for about 45 minutes, and who knew what would happen if that time was up and Erin wasn’t around.  But even more pressing, did Erin really want LeShae to find her?  She didn’t know, but she had to at least move out of the middle of the room. 

Fifteen minutes went by.  Erin had slowly moved from a walking pace to a slight jog, realizing that if she really did want LeShae’s attention, she had less than half an hour to get it.  Being somewhat practiced at this from previous shrunken experiences, Erin knew that simply climbing the woman was not a favorable option. It was doable, but certainly not her first choice.  However, above the rim of the towering bootie was an ankle bone, perfectly carved and chiseled, and seemingly in reach from the cuff of the shoe.  That was the plan, and if it meant Erin would be going mountain climbing, then that’s what she would do. However, she still had second thoughts about letting LeShae be the one to help her.

Soon enough, Erin crossed the dirty floor of the salon, stepping over thick hairs and moving around boulder-like pieces of dirt.  Before her, a monumental boot-clad foot towered over her tiny form, unmoving, indescribable in detail.  Erin was glad LeShae had worn suede, anything else could have been more difficult to climb.  The heel of the boot, as she approached, formed an arch high and wide enough to fit a city block worth of buildings underneath it, and it created a supportive sole of the same wooden color, lighter than the boot itself.  Inside, a female foot that was surely as impressive as the boot that contained it occasionally shifted.  Erin approached the left boot from the side, trying not to gawk, and stay focused on her goal.

In that moment, as if to demonstrate the power of the goddess above her, LeShae made her first significant movement.  High, high above, Erin did not notice LeShae’s perfectly toned calf muscle tighten and pull the rest of her leg up into the air as she crossed her left leg over the right.  All Erin saw was the monumental foot suddenly begin moving upward.  She stumbled backward at the sight, looking up to see the woman’s legs cross at the knee, leaving only her right foot planted on the ground.  She sighed.

Dusting herself off, she stood and moved forward once again, heading toward LeShae’s right foot now, more determined to begin this climbing expedition.  The sole of the boot itself was millimeters wider than the rest if the boot.  It made a perfect sidewalk for Erin to walk along, and was only a little taller than her.  Soon enough, Erin had reached LeShae’s boot and was pulling herself onto the sole.  The shrunken woman’s tiny bare feet fit perfect on the extension of the sole, and Erin pressed her back against the suede surface.  Immediately regretting this decision, she turned around and pressed her chest against it, then began to move horizontally along the boot, using the sole as her own person path. 

Every so often, Erin would hear and feel LeShae’s foot shifting within the boot.  Sometimes her toes would wiggle, sometimes the entire foot would shift just a bit, but Erin had the fur-like fabric of the suede boot to hold on.  Fortunately, it was never much of a movement, and she was slowly able to make progress along the path, which became more steep as she squirmed along the boot.  It was hard to put the thought of whose boot this was out of her head, but she managed to do so long enough to finally reach the top of the arch.  She didn’t dare look down, at least not intentionally.

              A few feet to her right, the massive zipper that kept LeShae’s foot inside the boot.  The zipper tape’s width and teeth combined were easily three times as wide as Erin was, and the teeth made perfect ladder rungs.  If she could climb the zipper’s teeth up the twenty or thirty feet, she’d be dead even with LeShae’s ankle, and hopefully safety. 

So she went to work.  Grabbing ahold of the make-shift ladder, the tiny woman pulled herself up, grunting at the extra effort it took to get in place on the zipper teeth.  She was dirty, sweaty, tired and hungry…but so close to getting out of this alive.  She could do this, she had to.
             
              Hand over hand, the metal zipper hurt her fingers and toes as she climbed each set of teeth, doing her best not to slow down, and certainly not to look anywhere but up.  She wondered why LeShae hadn’t gotten up to look for Erin.  Maybe time hadn’t passed as quickly as she thought.  It didn’t matter though, she had to get up to the ankle, and she had to get LeShae’s attention.

              It must have been only a few minutes, but for Erin, it felt like every inch of the climb took all of her energy to pull off.  However, despite her bruised fingers and aching muscles, Erin finally reached the zipper’s slide, grabbed ahold of it, and pulled herself up to the cuff of LeShae’s boot, using the tiny chain that hung there.  She did it, she finally reached LeShae’s ankle.

In front of her, the curve of the ankle bone, hidden behind partially tanned flesh, was nearly the size of a house.  However, between her and that sensitive skin was a rather large gap, easily ten feet across.  Below, there was just enough light to see where the rest of the ankle lead inside the boot, and the outline of the top of the LeShae’s powerful heel.  Lower, everything vanished into the darkness.  Erin shuddered at falling from here as she stared into the abyss of what was really just a cute little bootie.

She had to figure out how to reach that skin and tickle LeShae.  She’d come too far to give up now.  As she shifted her position to become temporarily more comfortable, she suddenly felt a gentle rumbling, not unlike she’d felt earlier.  As she turned to look up, she felt then entire boot begin to shift position, tilting on the heel.  Yelping, Erin notice that the toe of the boot was lifting off the ground, as well.

LeShae was tapping her foot. 

              Erin screamed as the foot reached the peak of it’s tilt, paused, then slammed hard back on the floor.  The resulting thud shook Erin to her core, and if she hadn’t been holding on to the zipper, she might have been thrown in any number of directions.  She braced for impact, as the boot began tilting once again.

              Thud. The sound of the wooden sole clacking against the salon’s floor tile hurt Erin’s ears, but she was more focused on holding on to that zipper.
             
              Thud.  Another tapping of the foot.  This time, the zipper slide bounced against the teeth, slamming Erin’s back against the rigid metal.  She lost some of her grip.

              Thoom.  The hardest tap yet, not that it mattered to Erin, as the zipper flapped harshly around this time on it’s chain, swinging up and over the cuff of the boot, and carrying Erin with it.  The tiny woman screamed as loudly as she could, now dangling from the zipper’s slider on the inside of the cuff of the boot.  Below her, the darkness of the inside of the boot loomed, threatening to swallow her into it’s depths.  She stared straight up, her view of LeShae’s face still obscured by the crossed leg.  Her fingers were raw, and as she was about to give up, LeShae shifted her position, and the woman’s face peered over her knee. 

              The pretty woman’s face seemed to look perplexed, eyes darting around at the floor.  Her brows were furrowed…until Erin saw her look straight down at her planted foot, with the struggling tiny woman clinging to her zipper. 

              “LeShae, help me!”  Erin screamed as best she could.  She didn’t know how or why LeShae could see such a tiny thing as herself, dangling precariously inside her boot, next to her ankle…but she didn’t care.  “Please help me!”  Erin screamed again, and just then she saw something that made her heart sink.

              LeShae smiled…and her lips puckered, as if blowing a kiss to Erin.  Finally, the goddess mouthed the words ‘Buh-Bye’, and Erin felt her world shift again as LeShae tapped her foot a final time.

              The shrunken girl lost her grip and tumbled helplessly into the depths of her client’s little bootie, disappearing under her ankle, with the rest of her pretty little foot. As she fell, she heard LeShae giggling.