- Text Size +

Rachel was happy, she had just spent several hours on the beach, gotten a nice tan, and generally enjoyed the day. But it was getting dark.

 

She sighed extending her arms and spinning about, “Nothing could ruin this day.”

 

Rachel felt an arm grasping her waist, tugging on her bikini strap. “Lola! Stop it!”

 

“Make me!” Lola pulled and undid the tie and Rachel grasped her red and white polka dot bikini, desperate to cover herself.

 

This situation was made even more awkward by the family passing by, staring. Lola could barely contain her laughter. Bursting the moment they were out of earshot.

 

“Dammit Lola, really?” Rachel stared with her angriest glare.

 

Lola got close, before taking Rachel into her arms, and dipping her, kissing her passionately.

 

Just then there was a flash of bright blue light matching Lola’s bikini, and the girls had missed it in their moment.

 

“Well, let’s go shower Rachel.” Lola led Rachel back to the high-rise hotel they had booked for their anniversary.

 

The walk took very little time, and seemed almost shorter.

 

Lola opened the door, allowing Rachel to enter.

 

“This hallway seem a little small to you?”

 

“You’re imagining things Rachel.”

 

She sighed in response, “Okay.”

 

However, her suspicion was proven right in a few moments, as soon as Lola passed the threshold into the main lobby, both girls got dizzy, before suddenly doubling in height.

 

Lola’s petite 5’ 6” frame expanded to 11 feet in a matter of seconds, taking her halfway to the ceiling of the lobby, and shocking the staff and families who were milling about.

 

Rachel wasn’t so lucky, her 6 foot body shot up to 12 feet and hit her head on the ceiling, before falling forward halfway through the door leading into the lobby. This wouldn’t have been an issue if she hadn’t immediately doubled again, reaching 24 feet, and causing her expanding hips to jam in the doorway.

 

Lola nearly bumped her head when she doubled again, but realized the gravity of her situation, and plopped down on her ass, violently shaking the entire structure. People from all over the building ran every which way, trying to avoid the massive women who were causing the commotion.

 

“Rachel are you okay?”

 

Dazed, but aware, she replied, “Kind of… what happened?”

 

“We grew… a lot, some kind of magic, because our bikinis grew with us.”

 

Rachel tried to move, but couldn’t really slide her hips enough to get free of the doorway. “How am I going to get out of here?”

 

Lola felt another wave of dizziness, “I think that problem is about to solve itself.”

 

She was right, both Rachel and Lola doubled in size again, reaching almost 50 feet in height, Lola was getting close to the ceiling, but Rachel’s hips simply collapsed the walls which had her pinned, they simply couldn’t contain her voluptuous curves any longer, her feminine hips had won.

 

Lola pulled Rachel helping her into the lobby, and allowing her to sit up.

 

“How big do you think we’ll get Lola?”

 

“How the hell would I know?”

 

Dizziness passed over the girls again, who embraced, hoping that they wouldn’t be killed by the building around them, they grew once more, soaring to 100 feet, breaking through 4 floors of the building, debris rained down around them, but this growth was different.

 

Lola moaned, and stared into Rachel’s eyes. Rachel had the same look of passionate desire on her face.

 

The growing girls locked lips, as dizziness approached again. Doubling in size again, the girls did not have any fear, they simply made out as they burst from floor to floor.

 

As the girls approached 400 feet in height the superstructure of the hotel collapsed around them.

 

Rachel and Lola looked down at the ruined building strewn about around their asses.

 

“Damn Rachel, that was amazing.”

 

Lola sat with Rachel, lips locked, taking in the last rays of the sun before growing again, doubling three times in a period of minutes.

 

Rachel’s bikini was now pressed against another hotel, and Lola decided to take advantage of Rachel’s positioning, she pushed her lightly, annihilating the hotel with the pressure of bikini fabric alone. Rachel fell back, her thousand feet of hair and back crushing several blocks of coastline.

 

Lola jumped onto her woman, gripping her sides and locking her knees to Rachel’s hips. Forcefully grabbing Rachel’s left breast, she kneaded Rachel’s erect nipple with fervor, Rachel replied by grabbing Lola’s right tit, and massaging it, as Lola started to descend.

 

For the tinies nearby, there was nothing but the sounds of passionate lesbian lovemaking. Lola and Rachel massaged and licked and groped, breasts pressing against breasts, lips smacking against lips, until a climactic scream pierced the night as Lola and Rachel orgasmed multiple times, and grew once last time, consummating their Goddesshood. The mile-high women laid down on the obliterated coastline, and slept. Together.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think about this concept of random shorties.

Reviews are appreciated.

~Kaizori~