- Text Size +
So, basically this first chapter is an introduction to where the story will start in chapter 2, and also contain an in depth description to all the major characters in the story.

I'll start with the backstory.

Joe, our main character, starts his day just like he has done every week day. He gets up at around, 6:30, usually by his step sister pulling some sort of prank on him. He'd been putting up with her constantly bullying him since his father married her mother after his mum died shortly after he was born. His father then died from cancer a few months before we start this story. Not looking good for Joe so far is it. At school, Joe hasn't got any friends. He doesn't like school either. Instead of learning, Joe spends all day staring at his one crush Tierney, dreaming about having the courage to talk her. In the playground, he gets a funny feeling in his head and heads to the cafeteria to have his lunch. Whilst eating his lunch, he suddenly feels really sick, but he passes out before he can stand up. The story will begin when Joe wakes up.

Now I will run through the list of characters in the story.

Joe - Joe is a 15 year old boy who stands 5 foot 11 inches tall. He has a long slender build, with his legs making up most of his height. He had brown hair which he left instilled every morning. He has a deep crush on Tierney, but is too nervous to speak to her. He lives with his stepmother, who forgets his existence most of the time, and his stepsister Katy, who constantly makes fun of him and humiliates him with her friends.

Katy - Katy is 16 years old and is in the year above Joe at school. She never liked Joe from the the moment they met. Not for any particular reason. She was a very dark character, who wears deep, dark makeup, along with a selection of black leather clothes. Her charcoal black straight hair stretches down her pale white face. She also considers herself a sexual predator, however she only likes to experiment on her friends.

Zoe - Zoe is Katy's best friend. Like Katy, she also has a dark personality and also has pale white skin, with long straight black hair that reaches half way down her bed.. She was originally a strawberry blonde, but she died her hair that colour except for the very tips to fit in with Katy. She isn't as sexually active, but she is ok with Katy's desires that she shares with Zoe.

Tierney - She is in Joe's year at school, and stands at 5 foot 8 inches tall. She has bright blonde hair that curls at the ends at the top of her C shaped breasts. Everyone knows about Joe's crush on her, including her. She's caught him looking at her figure a couple of times, but she chooses to ignore it as she doesn't know much about him. She lives in a nice house along with her older sister.

Jess - Tierney's 21 year old sister. It's just the two of them living in a house together as their parents were jailed for 10 years after illegally buying goods. Jess now works as a dinner lady at the school which is enough to pay the bills and get food. She's very protective over Tierney, as she feels the need to watch over her. She's built much like her sister, with blonde hair tied up in a neat pony tail.

The story will begin next chapter. Sorry for making this chapter just backstories and character descriptions. I don't usually do this but I felt that this story needed it. Let me know how you felt about it.