[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Also, this story does bring up the prospect of both heaven and hell, so if that offends you, then I advise you either take caution or do not read.

 

Summary: Richard has quite the interesting life; gifted with the power to swap between the physical world, a realm similiar to that of what hell is expected to be, and a realm similar to that of what heaven is expected to be. Richard loves hanging around with the ladies of the respective realms, not only because they like to hang out with him, but because they're also roughly 100ft in height which isn't something you get to experience everyday. Despite having the durability of a regular human, he hasn't been killed yet, or gotten into major trouble. This all changes when he pisses off the Queen of the underworld, Satena, by distracting her demons. When Richard attempts to swap to the heavenly realm, things quickly go bad and he is forced to switch back to his boring reality. To make things even worse, both a demon and an angel have seemed to follow him home, both intent on convincing him how to solve his issues.

 

 


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18332 Read: 57277
Published: March 06 2016 Updated: April 13 2016

1. Chapter 1 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1744 words)

2. Chapter 2 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 1] (1748 words)

I would like to point out this chapter barely has any fetish content, rather it's more of a chapter building plot and character relations.

3. Chapter 3 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 1] (2222 words)

Please note: There is a bit of violence and cruelty at the end of the chapter. If you are disturbed by this, then you probably shouldn't read it unless you're curious.

4. Chapter 4 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 0] (2486 words)

This is just mainly about some giantess interaction, but it does have a solid bit of development in it as well.

5. Chapter 5 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 0] (2144 words)

6. Chapter 6 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 1] (1826 words)

7. Chapter 7 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 0] (1973 words)

8. Chapter 8 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 1] (1850 words)

*Please note* I've decided in this chapter that there will interaction with a harpy, If something like this bothers you, then skip the scene with the forest of light. This will make sense as you read. Also, just note, it's not much, and really only deals with the more human parts of the creature.

9. Chapter 9: The Final Chapter by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 3] (2339 words)