- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, this is my first story on here. I hope you guys like it and I'd love to see some feedback! Enjoy!

"Well, Ruby, you've really screwed us over big time," Katie Markowitz said coldly.

 

Katie was a short blonde that some would describe as perky. Others, bitchy behind her back. She was around 5'1, blonde, with C-cup breasts and a nice ass. She was in the Phi Zeta house she lived in with her feet pressed down against the coffee table. She was wearing tight blue running shorts and a light blue sleeveless shirt that showed her black sports bra underneath it. She was sweaty from having just come home from a run. Katie was the head of Phi Zeta Mu, the best-damned sorority in the world, according to her. She planned to keep it that way, which meant that people like Ruby Jameson would have to pay for their mistakes. Ruby was a cute redhead, formerly 5'11 with the largest tits in the sorority. After making rush earlier in the year, she acted haughty and stuck up. She came from money and made sure everyone knew it.

 

Now, she was an inch and a half tall and squeezed between Katie's right big and second toes. She was gasping for air as Katie squeezed her little sorority sister tightly between her sweaty digits. Katie giggled lightly as she watched the smaller girl's face turn red as she struggled to breathe.

 

"Wow, Ruby, looks like your face is about to turn the same color as your hair. I always wondered is that bright red hair was a dye job," Katie pondered tapping her foot in the air. "I guess it won't matter anymore. Soon, your entire body is going be red. Blood red."

 

Ruby cried out in pain at the top of her lungs, but to Katie it barely even registered as a squeak. Katie looked down at the little insect with contempt as she reached over to grab the sizer. The sizer was a portable matter-altering device. They were becoming popular in the corporate world due to their ability to shrink large objects, or groups of objects, store the mass readings, and then re-enlarge them perfectly. They were truly amazing. Her father worked at a tech lab that researched the things. When she went off to college three years earlier, he gave her a portable sizer to keep for protection. The device looked like a cross between a TV remote and a Smartphone. It had a screen on it that could show the object or objects that would be shrunk and can remember and detect them as well. Very handy.

 

Katie pretended that she wasn't enjoying this, but she could feel her panties getting wet at the small tickling sensation that Ruby's thrashing made between her toes. Katie was one of the smallest girls in the school, certainly the smallest in all of the sororities on campus, the next closest was 5'4, so needless to say she enjoyed the power over someone who would normally tower over her.

 

"You had one little job for your little redheaded self to do. Hell, I didn't even assign it to you. YOU volunteered to get us an unbelievable venue for our pool party with Kappa Omega."

Katie raised the foot holding Ruby and slammed it down, jostling the tiny girl. Katie made sure to rub her sweaty big toe in Ruby's face. Ruby gasped for air as the sweaty, rubbery, pungent toe pressed into so hard that her nose nearly broke.

 

"Lick, bitch, or I'll crush you."

Ruby began frantically licking the side of the big toe.

"I had to cut my jog short because of you, and I will have to make up for it later, so I haven't had time to get a shower. I wouldn't have been that mad had you told me you failed last week. The party's in two days. It’s our big summer bash. Not only that, but I find out that you've been fucking Brad, my ex?" Katie paused for a moment, smiling to herself as she remembered Brad's fate. "He's already been dealt with, you're next."

 

Katie aimed the sizer at Ruby and looked through the viewer. She giggled at the disgusted and pained expression on Ruby's face as her tongue licked the sweat from her foot. Watching this expression, she decided that she had a better punishment in mind for the tiny.

 

"You look so at home, living in my sweat. I'm not going to crush you, bug," She said casually, pausing long enough for Ruby to get her hopes up. "I've thought of something far worse for you."

 

With that, Katie spread her toes and let little Ruby fall forward, sliding down the top of her sweaty foot. Ruby panted, desperately wishing for fresh air, unpolluted by Katie's foul foot odor and sweat. Oh God, the sweat! Ruby struggled to breathe, her sides aching from Katie's tight grip. She looked up to see Katie's sizer pointed at her. The black bar at the tip lit up green, blinding Ruby. The world got hotter and the air far more humid. It felt like she was standing in a marsh.

 

Ruby blinked her eyes furiously until they focused to see Katie's face smiling at her in the distance, only now the building sized face of the blond looked like a distant mountain range. Ruby panicked, turned and ran. She ran for what felt like a mile when she heard a thundering boom sounding from afar. She turned back to see Katie's face contorted into a grin. Giggling. The thunder was her massive tormentor giggling. Ruby slipped on the slick ground and fell into a deep puddle. She looked up to see that it was little more than a few dots of Katie's sweat. The odor and heat were unbearable.

 

Katie licked her finger, tasting her own salty sweat. She bent over, reaching out towards her foot. Ruby looked up in terror as the building sized finger with the immaculate manicure descended from the heavens. She tried to run but was to slow. She adhered to the spit by her back and watched as she was lifted from the foot and brought to Katie's face. Katie smiled at her with a smug grin.

 

"I want to put you somewhere really nasty and sweaty. I was thinking about maybe up my ass, but you may die there too quickly. I really want you to suffer. So that leaves me with either my armpits or the sweaty gaps between my toes." Katie paused to tap herself on the chin thoughtfully, "This is a lot harder than I thought it'd be. I only get one chance to really punish you. If I stuck you in my armpit you might be crushed, or fall out as I moved around. Or you could get stuck up against a piece of armpit hair stubble and be stuck there until I showered or shaved again. My toes could crush you, or you could fall out as I walked and get crushed under my feet. On the other hand, you could get lost in my running socks and never be seen again. And again, showering could do away with you. Unless I made you really, really, small and stuck you in a wrinkle between my toes." Katie smiled at this thought. "Yeah, let's go with that."

 

Katie could feel herself soaking her panties in excitement as she lowered Ruby towards her left foot. She gently wiped the dot-sized girl between her big and second toe, feeling the tiny thing get stuck in the pooled up sweat there. Katie pulled up the sizer and zoomed in on her toes, seeing the speck swimming out of the puddle of her sweat. The device targeted Ruby as Katie set it to decrease her size by one hundred more times. Katie couldn't even imagine how small that would make the girl; let alone how large Katie would seem. She moaned softly and pulled the trigger. The light from the sizer flashed and the tiny speck between her toes vanished.

 

Katie sat there for a moment, content to look at the seemingly vacant area of her toes, imagining the tiny girl's plight. She then pulled up the options on the sizer and deleted the data regarding Ruby. Now, she couldn't even retrieve, locate, or restore the girl if she wanted to. It was as if she'd never been there to begin with. Katie would have the school administration that she'd terrified into submission take care of Ruby's records for her. The school records would show that the girl left a week ago as planned once the semester ended and was never seen again.

 

Ruby was submerged under the salty lake of Katie's sweat. She frantically swam until her head broke the surface. She spied the shore in the distance and swam towards it, pulling herself ashore with the last of her energy. The ground was no longer smooth and creamy flesh. Instead, it looked like rocky plates pitted with what looked to be sinkholes. Large cliffs rose up in the distance on each side of the valley she was in. Ruby fell to her knees in horror at the thought that these massive structures, unrivaled by anything in the natural world, were little more than her former sorority sister's toes. This valley was just the little gap on her foot between the toes, and the lake was but a pool, no a drop, of sweat that had gathered there from her run. The ground trembled rhythmically all around Ruby, The sky on the horizon darkened to a greenish hue until the light was nearly cut out completely. Before the light faded, Ruby saw what looked to be a sizeable cave ahead. Was it a pore or a crack in Katie's skin? It didn't matter, it was shelter. Ruby hoped to prolong her life for as long as possible in the vain hope that rescue would come.

 

Katie wiggled her toes in glee for a moment before she pulled on her dirtied lime green running socks. She stood up from the couch, wiggling her toes once more, and thinking of the little traitor's plight. A hand slid into her panties and came back covered in sticky strings of her own juices. She would have to clean that up before she went back to her jog. Also, she needed a piss.

 

She walked into her bathroom, the sizer in her hand. She sat it down on the sink that was cluttered with various beauty products. She kept puzzling over what she should do about the pool party. She pulled down her panties and sat down on the toilet. As she pissed, she idly looked at the puddle of her juices in her panties, then back to the sizer, then back again. Suddenly, a rather strange idea popped into her head. A twisted idea that somehow made a strange amount of sense. She had two days to pull it off. She looked over to the sizer and smiled. She had a little edge in getting it done. She looked down at her thick, slightly unkempt pubic hair and patted it gently, but first she'd have to get a bikini wax. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The second chapter will be a bit longer and will likely be up soon.