- Text Size +

Food Does a Body Good

//GRAYSON FARMING INC. HEADQUARTERS//

05/15/12

“And with these projections, we are able to safely guarantee that the fertilizer will be usable on all crops and in fact make them grow healthier and larger while using less nutrients in the soil.” The engineer spoke calmly and swiftly.

Across the conference table from the engineer was Edward Grayson, the founder and CEO of Grayson Farming. He was in the market for a new fertilizer to help his farmers yield better crops. The GMO paranoia has gotten out of hands in the U.S.A. and so he wanted his R&D department to develop something that would not mess with the genetics of the plants, but rather just make them grow.

Essentially, Grayson wanted a growth serum that could make him giant crops akin to something one would see in a Saturday morning cartoon.

“This is very good, Dr. Gregg. Now, what about once the crops are ingested?” Grayson asked.

“Well that’s very simple. We experimented with different animals and every pH difference among their stomach acid had no effect once exposed to the fertilizer. They are safe for human consumption.” Dr. Gregg assured Grayson.

“Alright, we’ll move this into production. The accountants have stated that this is also a fairly inexpensive venture given the nature of the project so hopefully we can have this ready for commercial use before the next planting season.” Grayson dismissed Dr. Gregg.

07/25/12

//PRODUCTION OF FERTILIZER DUBBED “PURPLE GROW” REACHES OPTIMAL STAGES FOR DISTRIBUTION ACROSS GRAYSON FARMS//

09/31/12

A farmer checks his crops of corn one morning after dousing them with the Purple Grow that his employer, Grayson Farms, provided him for his fertilizer allowance. The corn stalks have not only grown much larger, but have also yielded healthier, better tasting ears. The farmer was impressed with the works of the “eggheads” on the corporate side of things.

The farmer plucked a few ears to bring in for his wife and two teenage daughters.

11/27/12

“Welcome to SCS News, as always, I am your reporter Ms. Lois Garcia. In stunning agricultural advances, Grayson Farming has developed a fertilizer that allows farmers to grow crops that are not only larger, healthier, and even better tasting than the previous harvests, but it also uses only 75% of the nutrients the same crops used last year from the soil.

“When asked about how this was possible, Mr. Grayson only had this to say:” Lois’ feed cut to a shot of a phone graphic with a picture of Mr. Grayson next to it.

“It’s very simple. The fertilizer has concentrated nutrients that the plants pull from rather than pulling them from the soil. This little trick allows the soil a faster recovery time and the ability to plant more crops and yield larger, better harvests than ever before!” Mr. Grayson spoke emphatically into the phone.

“In fact, the fertilizer has grown so popular that it is now available for commercial use. Private farming companies such as my own have already ordered truckloads of the stuff for their own farms and even neighborhood gardeners can pick some up at the local Home Depot!”

The camera cuts back to Ms. Lois who is adjusting her shoes underneath her desk. Her entire wardrobe has been feeling tighter and tighter this week, her heels sadly being no exception. She would have to go shopping later to fix this issue.

“The stocks of Grayson Farms has increased by what stockbrokers are calling ‘threatening amounts’ when compared to the other companies are buying the fertilizer in a chance to compete. Also, Mr. Grayson has announced via TV commercials that the Purple Grow formula is also being tweaked for livestock.

“Mr. Grayson wishes to keep the same motif as with the fertilizer: larger, healthier product, but without the dangers and waste of conventional methods. Surely if Mr. Grayson’s R&D facility could create Purple Grow in the first place, they can create something for livestock as well! Now here’s Andre Cooper with Sports!”

11/28/12

Families across the United States follow typical Thanksgiving rhetoric and gorge themselves on food for the holiday. The one difference for many households, however, is the tendency towards the vegetables, which were made in much larger quantities than before. The fertilizer’s effect on crops has allowed prices on canned goods and fresh vegetables to come down significantly.

12/07/12

Janna Margaret walks through the halls of Whitmore High School in Delaway, Florida, with her friends Ashley Daniels and Maria Alberto as they leave Geometry class. All three girls are in the 9th grade. Janna stands at a modest 5’3” with rather average curves resulting in a B cup bust and a size 5 shoes, fairly average for a 14 year old. Ashley stands a little taller at 5’5” though she shares the same bra size, but wears a size 7 shoe and at the same age. Maria was the oddball of the group. Despite her latin heritage, Maria wound up very tall for her age of 15 at 5’11” and rather voluptuous with an already D cup chest that her mother warned was not done yet since her mother was an F before having Maria and her little brother Richard. Now her mother needed an H cup bra.

“So what are you guys planning for winter break?” Janna asked as she flipped through Instagram photos on her phone.

“My family’s going back to New York to visit my grandparents.” Ashley answered adjusting the strap on her backpack.

“What about you, Maria?” Janna poked. Maria didn’t hear her though. She was busy adjusting the straps of her bra over her sweater.

“Hey, are you keep playing with your tits or do I need to get a megaphone?” Janna stared up her tall friend.

“Huh? Oh, sorry. I’m thinking I might need to go shopping for clothes. My bra is killing me this week.” Maria eventually settled her boobs into the cups of her bra, a rather worn size D that she liked.

“Well, your Mom has warned you that those might get bigger.” Janna reminded her.

“Yeah, but it’s not just that. My shoes are all tight, my pants take forever to get on, it’s like I’m hitting puberty again.” Maria complained.

“Join the club. I’m wearing my Mom’s sneakers because mine were just too tight this morning.” Ashley spoke up.

“So what’s the big deal? We’re still teenagers, isn’t this par for the course?” Janna asked. She was suffering the same issues as her friends, though she didn’t view it as a bad thing. Her pants were looking shorter on her and her shoes were almost impossible to wear today. She was actually wearing her mother’s shoes as well.

“I guess, but I’m already this big, I don’t need to be bigger.” Maria muttered.

“Hey, cheer up. You’re tall, 80% legs and have big boobs. People pay plastic surgeons a lot of money for that.” Janna attempted to cheer her friend up.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. I’ll see you guys later. I have history.”

The three friends bid farewell and finish their last day of school before enjoying holiday break.

01/01/13

“Welcome to SCS News with your host, Lois Garcia. We have a medical report today from the Harvard School of Medicine which may explain why women are having to shop for essentially a new wardrobe. The head scientist, Dr. Howard Breathe, has stated that something in the atmosphere of the planet is causing women between the ages of 14-46 to experience growth not unlike what crops and livestock have been receiving from the Purple Grow fertilizer compound from Grayson Farms.” Lois’ arms are bare. The deltoids and biceps appear swollen as though she just finished a rather vigorous session at the gym. Lois does not attend a gym, however, and her breasts press strongly against her blouse. Lois also appears to be standing behind the desk as someone who stands 5’4” would not be that high up, but she is still seated.
“As the two events coincide so closely together, investigators tore into Grayson Farms to find out if they were the cause of this period of growth for women. Strangely enough, there is no evidence linking the fertilizer to the growth period. Doctors are however, advising women to regularly keep up with their height, weight, and measurements, as well as meet with a doctor every 3 months to make sure that this period of growth does not result in any undue harm to those suffering from it.”

The camera’s red light went off, signaling that Lois was off air. She stood from the desk and walked to the catering table to have a few grapes. She was wearing a beige blouse, a black skirt that fell just above her knees, and a pair of black ballet flats.

“So us women are starting to grow for no reason, huh?” Lois’ prompt-writer, Sara Jayne, brought up as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

“Apparently. I measured myself this morning. I’ve gone from 5’4” to 5’9”. Not to mention my feet which are in 8s. I used to wear a 5.” Lois recalled as she munched on her grapes.

“Yeah, well I’m not saying I look at them often, but I’m sure you’ve gone up at least a cup size as well. Not to mention those guns of yours.” Sara poked Lois’ arm. The skin dented but Sara’s finger hit a tough substance rather quickly.

“You’re one to talk. I don’t remember having to look up to you.” Lois snickered.

“Yeah, well, I used to be 5’9” and now I’m 6’. Strange to think this all happened around October, huh?” Sara took a sip of her coffee.

“It is. Hopefully this ends soon. Clothes are starting to get expensive.” Lois popped the last grape in her mouth.