- Text Size +
Story Notes:

***BE WARNED - THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME GRAPHIC SCAT/BUTT/INSERTION STUFF***

Readers will note that my style of writing is short, niche and cruel enough to tick the boxes of the above search categories. You wont find endless chapters of background story here.


Jennifer and Sam were probably splitting up and with an unworkable relationship they did nothing but argue. After an argument that morning she pretended things were cool and made a cup of green tea for herself and a strong coffee for him. Handing it to him as things softened she said “Well I’ve boiled the kettle so why not?” Looking into his cup and then hers she added “I’m on this herbal stuff because I’m on one of my so called ‘stupid-blonde diets’ and it’s playing havoc with me-yunno”. Shrugging Sam took a sip of the strong hot coffee and suddenly felt quite dizzy. He  leaned towards the glass table in the middle of the living room as he noticed the mug getting heavier…and larger. Jennifer was straight there and took it from him and said “Not on MY carpet you don’t!”

Sam wailed in shock as he shrank down to about the size of a cigarette, finding himself stood on the glass table. His flurry of shouting was stopped when he saw below him through the glass, it was obviously a long way down to the floor and he hated heights. He realised he was at her mercy and would be unable to escape.

Leaving him confused she rushed upstairs and came back naked and with a pot of Vaseline, placing it next to him with a bump it was larger than a car! As he marvelled at the size of the normally mundane but now oversized object placed next to him she swept her hand across the cool glass with an evil smile on her face.  He screamed and tried to attack the massive fingers but she easily lifted him up off table and towards her. Still holding onto him she opened the pot of Vaseline with a pop. Rubbing a blob between her fingers and thumb in her other hand she held onto him tightly as he continued to squirm for freedom.

All of a sudden the hands met and he was lathered in warm Vaseline making him totally unable to grip against the huge fingers that were his prison, he struggled with all his might but soon wore himself out wriggling and fighting. Jennifer breathed “I want you to fuck me in the arse, now you always were a little wimp and you argue when I tell you we don’t fuck enough! So now we’re doing it MY way and you’re going in my arse…But NOT with your dick-I’m going to enjoy all of you!

She sat back on the sofa with her legs apart and up in the air, then began to move the hand holding Sam down across her tits, and along her slender body. Being carried over her belly and down towards her pale pubic hair he was terrified but could never have imaged what lay in store for him. He was slid down her crack which stank heavily of female pheromones, she hummed in pleasure as she brushed him through the lips of her pussy a few times “You’re in luck-I haven’t had a bath for two days-I’ve been so busy!” With sudden force she pushed him literally through the opening of her wet cavern and rested poor Sam against her sweaty monster of an arsehole.

Once there she continued to rub him against her now oily anus wrinkles until they swole enough to disappear. Sam shouted up at her and begged to be let free, giggling to hear his pleas she continued to enjoy herself and then decided to have a ‘little play’. She began to touch her pussy and rub her clit while pushing her arsehole out then sucking it in again, feeling Sam’s body get surrounded and it obviously adding to his humiliation soe she continued to do it, slowly at first but then working it into a rythm. Once relaxed she began to use her internal muscles to  throb her sphincter up and down relaxing it and further softening the muscle of her strong anus ring.

Enough was enough, she had a promise to keep so decided to try and feed him to her hungry arse, starting to work a little to get both of the squirming Sam’s feet onto her outer ring at the same time. As soon as they were there she quickly shoved at him and to her glee found that he slipped in up to his waist in a single stroke. She held him there for a while and squeezed at him lovingly, not allowing him out but also not pulling him in further however but something else was uncomfortable in her guts.

Sam’s horror became utter despair as his feet touched something hot and lumpy, as he moved them he felt it sink over his feet and crawl up around his lower legs. Jennifer suddenly said “Oh dear-I wanted you to fuck me in the butt but now it seems there a catch-maybe I should put you in my pussy” She shrugged and laughed “oh to hell with it!”

She got up off the sofa and stood in the living room with the little man hanging out of her giant peach, backing up to the glass table again she bent her knees and used her yoga muscles to slowly lower herself over the glass table top until Sam’s outstretched hands rested against it. Gently she moved herself backwards and forwards while still rubbing her clit, the effect was that the giant woman was using his small body to slide in and out of herself like a dildo. Jennifer thought she wouldn’t speed up too much to make it last but without realising it she increased her thrusts and began pushing her belly downwards to help with the mounting discomfort of feeling like she needed to take a big shit.

So far Sam’s feet had been stuck in the semi-hard ledge below him but as the giantess’s body rocked faster the hot substance which he now guessed was shit crawled over his knees, up to his chest and round his back. He shouted and shouted for help but all he could do was push against the glass to stop himself being crushed by the giant woman’s weight. Jennifer was getting close to climax and as Sam listened to her moans as the turd slid further up his body and over the top of his shoulders. She pulled her anus ring around him and got onto her back again where she could be most comfortable, sticking out of her crack he again began pleading hoping that the change of position may help her hear him, despite the fact they both knew she was ignoring him. Her answer was to swop hands a send a sopping wet finger down from her pussy to gently touch the top of his head.

Jenny was cumming and her whole body suddenly went tight, as she cried in pleasure the finger resting on his hair pushed him without warning right up her butt and deep into the huge log. The heavy load in her guts surrounded him like a boiling hot sleeping bag and moved further in as it was squeezed by the vagina muscles above her back passage. As the contracting stopped she pulled her stinking finger from herself, leaving him inside and closed her anus again.

At that very moment the alarm on her phone rang and she gasped out load “Its Thursday…YOGA!” She was late. She ran to the bathroom and used a piece of toilet tissue simply to remove the wetnessfrom her crack, grabbing her yoga pants and skin tight top, she washed her hands, found her car keys and rushed out the front door. That was all she had time for, plus she would have time to use the toilet when she got home after her workout…usually followed by afternoon tea with the other ladies.

 

THE END

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY PLEASE REVIEW