- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

"Cap'n, the ship is ready to go!"

"Aye, then. Let's sail!"

Captain Brant watched happily from his ship as the fleet of 7 set sail. Brant's ship, the Pearl, as he liked to call it, was just one ship on this journey. Brant prided himself as a good captain with a good ship, and his crew wouldn't disagree. He had years of experience on the open seas and would treat his crew with respect. He was firm but never too harsh and knew how to get things done.

Brant stroked his beard as the ships before him left port before his ship took off. Although the captain, he didn't always steer the ship. This should be a fairly easy voyage. They'd just left the port of a small town in the Caribbean, loaded with sugars and were headed to the Bahamas. Though it wasn't exactly a short mission, it was by no means the farthest they'd traveled.

"Cap'n, 'ere exactly are we headed?" One of his sailors asked him.

"The Bahamas, lad," Brant replied. "I hears the ocean's calm and the weather's nice there. And we'll get a lot a money from this one, I tell you. Nice and easy."

"Sounds great ta me, Cap'n!"

Brant left the deck and headed into his cabin. Brant was a humble man and as such didn't decorate his cabin too much. A large mahogany desk was situated in the middle, with a few drawers and a globe on top. To the right of the desk was a bookshelf filled with all sorts of different tests, from sailing guides and maps to novels and cook books. Brant loved to read and books were one of the few things he was adamant about. That and sailing were the things that concerned him most.

Brant sat down in the large, comfortable chair seated behind the desk. He pulled out a large map from one of the drawers. It was of the whole Caribbean and surrounding areas. On it there were dozens of marks, arrows and routes drawn all over. He'd used this same map for years to mark out all of the ship's voyages. He pulled out a red marker from another drawer and slowly drew the route he planned to take to get to the Bahamas from their current location.

Then Brant reached into another drawer. He pulled out an unopened letter, still sealed with a fancy crest on the outside. This was the real reason he'd come into his cabin.

Methodically he opened up the envelope, careful not to taint the letter itself. Brant was odd like that. Most of his crew likely would have torn the letter open with no care, but not him. With the letter open, he retrieved his reading glasses and examined the letter. It read:

"To Brant,

I am writing to warn you of the dangers of your current trip. I know you're an experienced sailor, but this route you're taking is a very dangerous one. Just in this past year of 1686 alone nearly 30 ships perished out on the sea. Some crews have reports of a huge monster, but I'm not sure how credible they are. Please, just keep your crew and yourself safe and be on the watch for anything... peculiar.

Regards,
Ed"


Edward was a trustworthy fellow, but this seemed ridiculous. A monster? People would come up with anything these days, just looking for an explanation or to try and come up with an extravagant tale. 30 ships was a lot, he couldn't deny it, but it was probably just bad weather. It usually was. Storms, rocks and low visibility were usually what befell ships that never returned. But Brant's crew was one of the best around, and he was positive that, even if some storm occurred during the wonderful weather, his crew would be able to make it through A-OK.

No one else knew of the warning given to him, but Brant decided not tell to tell so he wouldn't scare his crew. How would that help in any way? He left his cabin after putting the letter in a drawer and went to examine his men.

His magnificent, black ship that had served him well through the years housed nearly 30 men. Across all seven ships, they had nearly 200 men sailing the ocean blue. Brant watched from afar as his crew worked their wonders. They performed every action with speed and grace, knowing just what to do even without his guidance. Brant smiled in this knowledge and looked across the sea. He saw the other six ships ahead of them and couldn't help but think that his crew was likely far superior to any other.

The day went smoothly. Nothing out of the ordinary occurred and the fleet covered many miles. Brant assumed it would take them around a week to complete their trip to the Bahamas, give or take a few days.

Night fell over the fleet and the weariness on the crew's faces on all the ships was evident. All the men except five volunteers headed down into the sleeping quarters to rest for the next day. Brant went into his cabin and wrote down the day's events into his log before settling in for the night as well. He was confident in the men to do their duties well.

----------

Davie sighed as he did his work, scrubbing the deck clean as others performed more entertaining tasks such as manning the wheel or helping with the sails. He couldn't complain much, though; after all, he had volunteered.

From high up in the crow's nest, the lookout Roger called down to the men:

"Look at them waves, boys! They be huge!"

Davie ceased working for a moment to look, and indeed the waves were big. They towered into the sky, seeming very large even among large waves. Almost unnaturally large.

The waves roared loudly in the distance, the sounds of them crashing over themselves calming in a way to Davie. He resumed his monotonous work and sighed again. Judging by the moon, it was only around midnight, so he still had a long way to go. Likewise, he'd only covered a small portion of the deck so far, so he would be occupied for a great portion of that time.

As Davie scrubbed he looked about at the other ships, moving slowly through the night. The large waves were hindering the fleet's speed. Davie wondered if this could be the beginnings of a storm. If it was, it would sure be one to remember.

A wave moved underneath the ship, causing it to sway and Davie to lose his balance. The man controlling the boat seemed to be having a hard time with the waves.

"It be dangerous up here, lads!" Roger said to the men. "These waves be tossing us about and I don't feel safe up 'ere! I'm coming down!"

Roger descended from the crow's nest slowly so as not to lose his grip from the waves. Davie dipped his sponge into the bucket of water and rubbed the deck forcefully. He tried to focus on his task instead of being distracted by the waves.

Davie heard a loud noise and quickly turned his head to his right. He swore he saw the slightest glimpse of a tan thing before it descended beneath the water. He saw a lot more of the wave it had created. A ship that was a few times smaller than it was struck forcefully by the huge wave. Heavy water poured down onto the deck, soaking the ship and weighing it down. Luckily for the ship, they had only been hit by the very edge of the wave. Had they been hit full on, mug more damage would likely have been done. The ship's sails were torn, though, and Davie saw the ship slow down. For some reason he chuckled to himself and thought of the sighs likely coming from the crew as they realized they'd have to replace the sail.

The night dragged on uneventfully after that. The waves seemed to calm down, but they were still a bit larger than normal. Davie was exhausted and found it difficult to keep his eyes open. It was around 4 in the morning when Davie realized he hadn't slept in nearly a full 24 hours.

With a smile, Davie cleaned the last corner of the poop deck. He was finally finished with his work. He was so tired, he could have fallen asleep right there on the deck. He held himself together and staggered down the steps towards the hammocks below.

As he walked down the stairs he saw the strangest sight. Right next to the ship the wave had hit he saw a giant... finger? It was really big. It only came out a little bit of the water, but it seemed nearly half the size of the ship! And he swore he saw red nail polish. It was so... odd. Bewildered, Davie rubbed his eyes and opened them again, his mouth hanging wide open. But the finger was gone.

"What in the..." He muttered to himself. "I must be seein' things." It was the only plausible explanation he had for it. Maybe his lack of sleep had caused him to hallucinate. Puzzled, Davie went beneath the deck and snuggled himself into a hammock near one of his crew mates. Davie twisted and turned about for a while, trying to find sleep, and eventually he dozed off an hour or so after heading down.

----------

Besides the five men that worked throughout the night, the crew awoke at 6 A.M. sharp. They needed to maximize the amount of time working so they could finish their journey as soon as possible.

After waking up, Brant went to his cabin where he examined the route for the day. He then grabbed one of his many books and tried to read. The crew out on the deck was being very loud and talkative. Brant tried to focus on his book and found it very difficult, but it became impossible when one of the crew came barging into his cabin. The men knew the rules: you weren't allowed into Brant's cabin unless summoned, and if you went in uninvited, it better be an emergency.

"What is it?" Brant inquired, setting his book down on his desk.

"Cap'n!" The man blurted. "You've got to see it. No one was steering when we came out here!"

The man quickly left the room, leaving Brant no choice but to follow. He left his cabin and saw the crew standing about, talking and asking questions.

"What is goin' on here, lads?" Brant asked his men.

"Ask Roger!" A voice called out from the crowd.

"Roger! If you're out here, step forward!"

Roger complied with Brant's demand and exited the crowd, meeting Brant.

"Lad, why aren't you sleeping?" Brant questioned. "You were on night duty, right?"

"Yes, cap'n!" Roger replied. "I wasn't very tired, sir, so I came back up when everyone else did. If I'm being honest, cap'n, I slept a bit in the crow's best, but nothing really happened."

"The men says there is no one steering. Do you know why this is?"

"No, cap'n. When I came down Richard was manning the wheel like a pro. He seemed fine. What happened?"

"He's gone, lad! Richard's gone! He isn't on the wheel anymore. Where has he gone? Did he jump off?"

The men searched the ship, looking for Richard, but they found no sign of him. It didn't seem like to jump off; he had always been a happy and nice guy. Brant suggested the men stop looking for him. As cruel as it was, if he hadn't turned up by now, he wouldn't. They needed to focus on their trip and not let something like this distract them.

Brent himself took the wheel for a while, allowing the rest of the crew to perform the other tasks. He had nothing else to do, anyway. The time went by slowly, with nothing noteworthy occurring, until one very peculiar moment. It was almost as unnerving as what Davie had saw, but of course no one else knew of it yet.

A deep, yet feminine, laughter came from... somewhere. It only lasted for two seconds. It was like a taunt. It didn't sound creepy but rather evil.

"What the hell...?" Brant mumbled. "Who did that? That was pretty frightening, I'll give you that."

But no one said anything. Brant looked over the wheel and to his crew, who had all froze in place. They looked terrified.

"Boys...?" Brant trailed off. "Was that any of you?"

The men shook their heads, petrified and filled with fear.

"I'm... uh... gonna steer the ship over by that one o'er there, lads," Brant said to his men while pointing to a ship on the port (left) side.

Brant made the maneuver and sped the ship up to try and meet the other ship in the fleet. The ship in turn slowed down for Brant's. Coincidentally, this was the same ship that had lost its sail last night.

"Ahoy! What is it, Brant?" The captain of the other ship called out. Brant, being the experienced sailor he was, was well known among many sailors.

"Did... did you hear that, John?" Brant asked, his voice trembling slightly.

"What?" Captain John seemed frightened.

"The... laughter."

"Oh, no. My crew heard it too and we was all scared senseless! Where is it coming from?"

"I've no idea. We better get out of this area fast. We don't want whatever that was after us."

"Aye. Let's speed up then, shall we? The others will follow suit. The laughter was so loud. If we heard it, they surely did, too."

Brant moved the ship away from the other and sped the vessel away. Brant couldn't deny he was on edge, and it seemed like his crew was as well. They performed their tasks especially quickly, eager to get out of this area.

A sudden wave, great in size and strength, rose up from the sea. The men sprang back and Brant quickly maneuvered the ship out of harm's way, even though the wave was pretty far out from his ship. Brant's was located in the very back of the fleet. Suddenly, a sight scarier than even what Davie had seen shocked the entire fleet. It came from slightly beyond where the large wave had come from, but it dwarfed it.

At first, it was in recognizable. It seemed like a huge brown mass, and that was unsettling on its own. But in a matter of seconds what the mass truly was became obvious, and the hearts of every sailor in the fleet was filled with dread.

The brown mass was actually the top of a head. The head rose higher and higher out of waves, drenched in water. The liquid poured down in hundreds, possibly thousands, of gallons by the second. The roar of cascading water was the only sound in the air. It quickly became evident that this head belonged to a woman and the ascent stopped at her shoulders.

The woman stared at the tiny fleet in front of her. Her head was enormous compared to the ships, many times their size. One could only wonder how big she was in all. Her wet brown hair fell past her shoulders and its end was not visible to the men, as it was still in the water. Her bright green eyes filled the men with fear.

The woman stared at the fleet and vice versa in complete silence. Suddenly:

"What the FUCK?!" Someone screamed and everyone sprang into action.

"Load the cannons, men!" Brant yelled as his men clamored about the deck. He turned the wheel sharply a few times, turning the ship 90 degrees. He was getting his men the hell out of there. The crew turned the sails to allow for the change in direction and everyone not doing so scrambled to grab the cannonballs and load the cannons.

Brant looked back to the colossal woman, who had risen even farther up so that she towered even higher up in the sky and her massive breasts were exposed to the open air. She wore a red bikini. Everyone heard the deep, feminine laugh again and realized this was where it was coming from. No one realized, though, why she had done it, until it was too late.

A huge hand, complete with red nail polish, came from out of the sea, dripping wet. She was unlike anything the men had ever seen before, and much more dangerous as well. The hand descended upon the nearest ship like a vulture. Her hand easily grabbed the ship with plenty of room to spare. She raised the ship high up in the air, above her breasts but not quite to her face.

The other ships watched in horror as the giant woman toyed with the ship. To her, it was smaller than a toy. She inspected the tiny ship for a bit before she began to take action. She effortlessly ripped the bowsprit (pointed part at front of boat) off and tossed it aside into the ocean below without another thought. She then blew gently on to the sails, almost blowing them completely off. Next, she ripped the mast clean off. All the while the men slid down the deck and tumbled about, for she kept changing the angle she held the ship.

"Hmm, slightly bigger than usual..." She boomed. What? Bigger "than usual?" She had done this before? Brant felt a pulling sensation in his chest and his heart skipped a beat.

The giantess concluded her fun with that particular ship by dropping it carelessly into the ocean. From the height it fell, which was undoubtedly hundreds of feet, the force of the impact would be great. And sure enough, it was. When the boat hit the ocean the hull exploded and collapsed. The bottom of the ship literally vanished and spread out across the sea, leaving the rest of the ship to follow suit and become destroyed. Brant grimaced as he saw the crew floating about helplessly in the ocean, struggling to swim away from this enormous woman. In one swift motion, she brought her hand down on the water and snuffed out the men's lives, causing a loud boom as she did so as well. She giggled afterward.

"I always love doing this," she said to herself, her powerful voice scaring the defenseless sailors even more.

Brant took one last look at the tons of sugar and wooden planks floating in the sea before jetting out of the area. Or, attempted to, at least. Any distance he covered the ship covered, the giant would be able to match it in a fraction of the time.

"Why are you leaving me? I just want to have some fun," she said ominously.

The men didn't listen to her, even though she clearly had much more power over them. Oh, why hadn't Brant listened to Ed's warning? This is all his fault! If he hadn't been so stupid of a captain that crew might be alive and this wouldn't be happening.

"Awww, c'mon!" The giantess whined. She splashed an insane amount of water at a nearby ship, completely demolishing it. The force of the wave annihilated the ship, causing it to break almost instantaneously. Very much like the first ship, the men floundered about, though half of the men may have died from the wave's impact. Even if they hadn't, their time was short lived as her hand came down and crushed them.

"Okay, go along," the giant sighed to the 5 remaining ships. "I won't bother you anymore. I've had enough fun... for today."

The fleet needed no further incentive. In fact, they just continued with what they'd already been doing. They zipped away, completely disregarding their task of delivering sugar. They needed to get out of here now. Slowly, and with a twisted, evil smile, the giantess sank beneath the ocean and out of sight.

Brant was sweating heavily and wiped his forehead. Never in his 30 years had he seen anything like this, and he bet that none of the crews had either.

The rest of the day was a mess; the men never ceased their work, all scared out of their minds. The fleet cruised along the open sea at reckless speed. Everyone was hopeful that they could get back to the small town they'd left in the Caribbean. They had only come a few dozen miles, maybe even less. They might be able to get back in the next day or two. Then again, was leading the giant towards the town really the best idea?

The sun finally set, leaving behind a beautiful orange red sight in the sky. Night set in and the crew became antsy.

"What do we do now, Cap'n?" One of the men asked.

"We can't go to sleep, at least not all of us," Brant answered. "It's too dangerous. Maybe some can sleep, but we need more men working than sleeping."

The men reluctantly agreed; everyone wanted sleep, but no one could argue it was dangerous.

The lookout Roger ascended into the crow's nest, trying to keep an eye out for the giant. She said she'd leave them alone but no one bought it.

Davie had long since awoken and experienced the entire series of events, but he still didn't tell anyone what he'd seen. There was no point now; everyone had already experienced the giant full on. Instead of scrubbing the deck, a pointless action compared to others that needed to be completed now, Davie helped some men maintain the cannons. They would need to be loaded and ready to be reloaded almost instantly if push comes to shove.

Brant handed the wheel over to another lad and went into his cabin. He searched extensively in his library on "how to deal with giant women," but came up with nothing. Nothing even about sea monsters. They had no guidance here on how to go about their situation.

A distant, bloodcurdling scream caught Brant's attention and sent chills down his spine . It wasn't coming from his men, as it was too quiet, but someone was definitely in peril. Brant nearly fell as the ship quickly changed direction. He ran out of his cabin to see nothing other than the giant woman eyeing the fleet.

"Sorry," she said, sounding like she actually meant it. She couldn't have, though. "I got bored."

A large splash of water was thrown into the air as the woman fell back into the ocean. She submerged her whole body for a few seconds before an enormous foot came out of the sea. Her toenail polish, the same as her fingernails and bikini, glinted in the moonlight. The foot was dripping wet. The woman brought her head back up, and her leg rose up as well. At least the men now knew she wasn't a mermaid.

"You know, this is pretty fun," she explained sadistically. "But I'm really doing this because this is my part of the sea, and I don't want you here. I've never gone to your lands uninvited, have I?"

The men had barely any time to comprehend her words before her gigantic foot came crashing down on a nearby ship. Its occupants saw her enormous bare sole come barreling down towards them, still soaking wet. Her foot was multiple times larger the ship, easily dwarfing it. Her foot descended with frightening speed and collided with the ship with a loud smacking sound. Wood splintered and flew out in all directions. The ship began to fall apart the instant her foot hit it. Many men died upon her foot's impact, but some miraculously survived. The poop deck remained relatively intact, though it floated in the ocean alone and without a ship. The other ships looked on in horror as they saw a few men holding on to the railings of the poop deck as it spun about.

The giant woman wasn't done yet, though. She took her big toe and brought it towards the floating poop deck. Her toe overshadowed the tiny poop deck and its minute sailors. Her toe rapidly and forcefully descended upon the floating piece of ship and smashed it to smithereens. Wood chucks traveled everywhere hundreds of feet, and Brant personally had to move out of the way of a piece he thought might hit him.

Somehow, through all of that, one man had managed to survive. He grabbed on to a plank of the ship floating aimlessly through the waves. For a fleeting moment, he thought he had found refuge and was safe. The giantess had spotted him, though, and it was over for him the moment she had. She pretended otherwise instead of getting him immediately and saw a tiny grin flash across the man's face for a moment before he realized she noticed.

The giantess took her foot and submerged it under the water. She brought it underneath the plank the man was on and raised her foot high up into the air. The lone sailor had a look of utmost terror and looked to the other ships to save him, but everyone else was frozen in fear. The giantess had managed to snag the man on her big toe alone, and it really was big. The men had seen her size before, but this really put them into perspective. The man sat on her colossal toenail, a mere speck on it, almost invisible from Brant's ship.

The giantess stared at the man with her green eyes and a sadistic smile flashed across her face. In one swift and grateful motion, she flicked her toe up in the air, sending the man flying. He rose up and up into the air before reaching a point where he stayed for the briefest moment before beginning his descent. Down below, hundreds of feet to the man, lie the gaping maw of the giant woman, wide open to catch him. There was no way she'd miss; her mouth was much too large.

The men on the ships heard the faintest scream as the man fell, gathering speed as he went. In just a few short seconds after reaching the zenith, the man vanished into her enormous mouth. The giantess closed her mouth quickly after he entered and gulped loudly, stroking her throat with her hand.

"Never gets old," she said with a smile before she turned to the four remaining ships.

The men on the ships had been petrified up until this point. For some reason, they didn't move and even the captains didn't try to get the ships away. Now however, with her villainous done and her attention on them, the men began their actions.

Brant ordered his men to fire, as their ship's port side was already facing the giantess. At once the loud booms of firing cannons sounded to everyone. The other ships followed suit and fired their guns after Brant's had gone off. The cannonballs speeded through the air and the majority of them hit their intended target. It would have been embarrassing to miss a target so huge. Brant looked hopefully as the cannonballs collided with her bare skin. Many hit her arms and some hit her breasts. A very small portion managed to get high enough to hit her face, and Brant hoped that would do some substantial damage.

Unfortunately for them, the giantess literally laughed her deep, resonate laugh. She dismissed the cannonballs like they were nothing, as to her they basically were. She felt them, but they only gave the slightest tickle. The hopelessness of their situation sank in as the ships realized they had done nothing but annoy her.

"You're trying to attack me?" She asked the crew, sounding angry, even though the ships had done no harm to her.

Brant gulped as the giant woman stared at them. He nor anyone else but her knew her intentions, and everyone was filled fear. The ships turned around and tried to speed away, but they only made her even more upset.

"Now you're trying to run?" She sounded really angry now. The ships went on away from her. A deep, distorted booming sound filled the air. As Brant steered, he looked back. The giantess wasn't swimming; she was walking. She was walking... on the ocean floor! How big was she if her feet could reach the ocean floor and her whole top half could still be hundreds of feet above sea level?

"First you come into my part of the sea..." She began to say, splashing water with her hands in the ships' general direction. One of the four ships was hit hard by the huge waves and its mast actually toppled over.

"...then you attack me..." She slammed a fist down into the sea, sending a large amount of water flying into the sky. It rained down heavily on all the ships.

"...and now you're running away?!" She sounded furious now. In yet another gesture of her extreme power, she picked the ship that had lost its mast up. Since it had fallen, they had skidded to a stop and sat there helplessly in the ocean. Her gigantic hands carried the small ship up to eye level.

She stared at the minuscule sailors, enraged. They stared back in complete and utter fear. With her free hand, she chopped the bowsprit clean off, like scissors through a thin piece of string. She then put the ship in between her two hands. Her hands were remarkably close together, likely only a few inches apart to her, showing once again how huge she was. In a furious motion, fueled with rage, she smashed her two hands together. The ship was compressed between them instantly, every soul aboard perishing the moment her hands collided. A lot of blood trickled out from between her hands, though in comparison to them, it looked like barely anything. To finish off this insignificant ship, she hurled the mashed vessel far off into the ocean with all her might. It probably went a mile away, easily. And then she turned her attention on the three ships left. Brant's ship, Captain John's and another ship he wasn't too familiar with were all that was left.

The ships had been trying to get away all the while, and they'd actually gotten pretty far, in their units. However, a few short, booming stomps from the giantess quickly closed the gap.

The crews were in a frenzy, doing anything in their power to get out of there. Brant stood still, marveling at the giantess' size, but also too scared and shocked to really do anything. He did not seem like a great captain anymore.

The giant woman let out a small giggle, relishing in her power over the sailors. Still angry, she lowered a giant paw onto the closest ship, the one Brant knew little about. The tiny ship flew up into the sky and suddenly turned 90 degrees so that it was now vertical. A few unlucky souls were unable to grab onto anything and fell tumbling off the sides hundreds of feet. Along with them fell unused cannonballs, sugar, crates and anything really left on the deck. The sailors left on board held on for dear life, quite literally.

The giant woman smiled devilishly as she brought the ship closer to her. Only a few realized what she was doing. She turned the shop around so that the deck was facing her and then brought it to her chest.

She stuck the minuscule ship in between her colossal breasts. To the puny sailors trapped between, they were like huge hills. The ship cracked a bit when it made contact with her skin, but it did not completely break immediately. The men in between were crushed in between the deck of the ship and her skin, and a few died from this as the immense pressure finished them off. The rest, though, suffered a more... favorable end.

The giantess managed to position the ship in a way so that it rest on the bottom strap of her bra and was supported on its own. With that out of the way, she commenced the fun.

With her enormous hands, she grabbed each of her equally enormous breasts on the outsides. She then squished them together in one motion.The tiny ship exploded and fell into the ocean far beloe immediately.Her breasts collided with such force that survival would be nearly impossible for anyone between them. She repeated the motion to make sure that no one made it. The mini hills were finally released from her grip and returned to their usual position.

"Ah... that felt good. Haven't done that in a while," the giantess muttered to herself ominously.

Brant looked over at John, who was in turn looking at the giant in fear. Someone else had since manned his ship and was getting them away.

"Now... who's left?" The giantess smiled, looking down at the two remaining ships.

That snapped John out of his state. He quickly wriggled his head and ran to the wheel, shoving the current helmsman aside. He wiped his brow and attempted to speed up the ship.

"Who shall I go for first?" The woman asked playfully, but everyone knew all too well this was no game.

Brant followed in John's footsteps and took the wheel for himself. At this point he was feigning bravery to appear intrepid to his crew; he was terrified out of his mind, maybe even more so than his crew.

"Eeny, meeny, miney, moe..."

The crews scrambled about incessantly, doing anything they could that might help them to escape this nightmare.

"Catch a sailor by the toe..."

The muffled and distorted footsteps of the giantess rocked the boats. John stole a look back at her and was met with the hard truth that she was getting closer to the ships rather than them getting farther from from her.

"If he hollers, let him go..."

Brant looked to the giantess and saw her massive face smile down at the puny ships. He let go of the wheel and let someone else take over. Like John, he was sweating profusely and it was becoming harder for him to steer.

"Eeny."

The giantess had begun pointing long, beautiful, tanned fingers at the ships. It was a horrible act, one that chose who would die first and who might live for a few extra moments.

"Meeny." Her finger was pointing at John's ship, but she couldn't have made her choice that obvious, could she?

"Miney." She had ceased the pointing now and confirmed Brant's suspicions.

There was a long, awful pause after "miney." She stared at the ships, an enormous grin on her face. Everyone looked up in fear at the titaness. Suddenly, in a voice void of emotion that cut through the air like a sword:

"Moe."

Her finger was pointed at John's ship.

Brant heard his crew let out a small sigh of relief, but John's was deathly quiet.

John's ship was a stark contrast to Brant's. While Brant zipped away, John's came to a halt as the helmsman gave up the wheel. The crew gathered together on the deck, awaiting their fate. Much like Brant, John was a highly revered captain and was always with his crew. They would all die here, together, with honor.

The giantess suddenly turned around, much to John's crew's surprise. No one on Brant's ship noticed, though. John's men felt a pang of hope in their chests, but it quickly died away. The woman was getting... closer? Sure enough, she was. She was sitting down, and the ship was right in her path.

The giantess' enormous "ass," as the men would call it, descended rapidly from above. It grew larger and larger as it neared their ship. Her tight red panties no doubt aroused some of the men, even though they knew their deaths were seconds away.

Her butt hit the ship with tremendous force, snapping the mast a split second before it came down upon the rest of the vessel. Wood splintered and cracked under her full, devastating weight. The ship fit completely under her ass and was crushed immediately. Her panties were the part that collided with the ship, so the men that happened to be aroused were not met with the satisfaction of touching her bare skin before they died.

And John, although he was scared as much as the next guy, remained heroic and courageous. He did not flinch or move as he saw her butt coming down. And neither did his men. Locked together, taking their deaths like men, they died with honor and the satisfaction of knowing they hadn't succumbed to this woman's fear provoking tactics.

"Ow!" The giantess yelped in pain. She hadn't noticed the mast on the ship. When her butt hit the mast, she was met with some pain. Though the mast was puny in comparison to her, and though it snapped easily under her weight, it still pained her a little.

Brant had happened to watch the final few seconds of the ship. He saw John's daring action of doing nothing and felt a deep respect inside for him. But he couldn't dwell on this. They needed to get out. Like before, they'd made some considerable progress, but it was all in vain. The giant, shaking the pain off and standing back up, stomped slowly towards them.

The giant woman let out a small giggle as she took another tremendous step. She was walking slowly and putting her entire body's force down with each step. She took another, rocking the ship violently. And with a fourth, final step, she was already at their position.

Brant's men screamed as the giant's titanic face loomed over them. Brant looked up at her and felt a tilting sensation a second before he toppled over. The giantess was picking them up.

The ship rose higher, as did the screaming. The men were thrown a bit off the deck for a moment when their ascent halted. Brant stood to his feet and looked directly into the face of the giantess.

She smiled devilishly at them. For the first time, Brant got a good look at her face. Framed by long brown hair, it was truly beautiful. Had she not been over a mile in height, she might have been one of the fairest ladies in all of the land. Brilliant green eyes stared at the sailors. Brant scoured her face but found no imperfections, pimples, or anything of the sort at all. Her nose came out just the right length and pink lips completed the look. Everything was perfectly proportioned; it was like she was mystical, or right out of a fairy tale.

Suddenly the giant tilted her head back and angled the ship as well. The men floundered about, attempting to grab on to something. They zipped down the deck, screaming at the top of their lungs. Amidst the screams, Brant yelled loudly.

"Wait! Don't! Please! No, please..."

Brant had merely said it to himself. It made him feel ever so slightly better. She wouldn't hear it, and even if she had, she wouldn't spare them.

But she had. Somehow, over all the screaming, she had heard Brant's plea. She closed her mouth and reangled the ship.

"What was that? You wanted me to... spare you?" She sounded annoyed and a bit confused as well. "Which one of you is captain?"

The men pointed at Brant, who cowered in fear.

The giantess brought her face even closer to the ship. It was so close it filled their entire field of view. Her tan skin was everything for them right now.

"Did you see your friends over there?" She asked Brant, pointing to the spot where some debris lay and where she had sat on John's ship. Her breath, warm and slightly minty, washed over the whole ship. "They were good men. They didn't yell or anything. They went through it bravely. And you want me to spare you guys? After everyone else has died? After they went through all that? Not gonna happen. After all, you should know that the captain always goes down with the ship."

With that, the giantess moved back and opened her mouth. The ship was tilted again and and the men slided down the deck. Screams pierced the air.

Brant, however, did not scream. He fell silently, drowning out nearly all other noise. Everything seemed to be slowed down. He was too caught up in his thoughts. The giant's word had hit too close to home.

Here he was, an old sea dog of nearly 70 years, begging for mercy from a giant woman. One of the first things he learned as a young chap was that the captain always went down with the ship, no matter what. And he had wanted to break this sacred rule. It wasn't right. The entire fleet but them had died, and none has asked for mercy or to be spared. Yet he, perhaps the most experienced captain, the most revered, was asking for it. He felt awful and like a terrible captain. Not even his crew wanted it.

The giant's cavernous maw awaited the sailors. One by one, and occasionally in small groups, they fell off the deck and literally into the jaws of death. Her huge teeth were slightly larger than any man. Brant was the last to fall into her mouth. The woman, not knowing this, shook the ship up and down a few times like an empty box, looking for any last morsels to snatch up.

The men in her mouth lived a very short life after it closed. They at on her enormous, set tongue, covered in saliva. It was gross. Hanging in the back of her mouth was a huge uvula. The men heard roars and quakes from far below and guessed that it was her stomach digesting something.

The giantess sloshed her tongue around. Men were slammed against the sides of her mouth and some into her rock hard teeth. Some suffered broken bones from the impacts. At least one had died from being thrashed about so much.

Suddenly, her tongue flicked backwards forcefully, launching the tiny sailors into the back of her throat. The men screamed in terror as they fell down her long, long esophagus. The fall felt eternal. They'd probably fallen hundreds of feet, but they couldn't be sure.

Eventually the men reached her stomach, which growled and bubbled at its new occupants. The yellow-green liquid awaited them hungrily. The terrified men's screams reached a crescendo before they made contact with her stomach acid.

Instantly the acid began its work. The men literally began to fall apart, their screams only ceasing when they died. Their skin melted off and their bones dissolved into nothing in her powerful stomach acid. They melted inside of her stomach. Brant met the same fate as everyone aboard his ship did. Nothing remained of him nor anyone else after a short time period. In his dying thoughts, as screams raged around him, Brant cursed himself for not listening to Ed. Ed knew something was up and could have saved all 200+ lives, but alas, because of Brant's actions, did not.

After the giantess swallowed the poor souls who happened to enter her territory, she patted her stomach and smiled to herself. She loved taking them out and it'd been far too long since any ship had dared enter her part of the sea.

The ships obviously never made it to their destination. The buyer was upset at this and wished to have ships sent out to search for them, but no one offered to. The 7 ships' disappearance was too much for most people. They'd heard of other ships disappearing in that same area, and they were too frightened to venture anywhere near the spot where so many ships had vanished.

But not the buyer. He took his own ship out to where he heard the ships had disappeared. No one was really sure where they vanished, but people had a few rough estimates. Determined to get his sugar, he left hastily, bringing few items with him. Off he went on his small ship with no one but himself. He hasn't been heard from since. No one has stepped forward to look for him, either.
Chapter End Notes:
Bad ending, but whatever.