[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

He must have really upset her at that party last night. Or she's just a merciless bitch. Either way, he never thought his relationship would end with such a mess.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Butt, Crush, Humiliation, Scat, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2558 Read: 27486
Published: May 08 2016 Updated: May 08 2016
Story Notes:

The first story that I've had the gall to actually post for others to read. This was very heavily inspired by author Diamond Eye, and reflects that in some of its pacing and style. His/her story on this site is definitive of what I enjoy in this scene, so I wanted to make my own attempt at it to "give back" some of that enjoyment. This story is very heavy on the content- an unapologetic fap piece. I tried to steer away from juvenile onomotopoeia and other junk to make it readable, but keep in mind that this story is pretty slim on story and gets right to the action.

1. Dumped by her_skidmark [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2558 words)

I intended for this to be a one-shot short story, and it came out to a scant 4 pages. I tried to proofread but if you see a glaring error I would appreciate the heads-up to fix it. Hope you enjoy!