[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: A young woman is subjected to experimentation involving giants and shrinking in a strange, twisted and unknown environment.

Basically each chapter will be a different scenario the main character has to make it out of. They could be any topic really but will tie into one larger story.
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7322 Read: 33722
Published: May 19 2016 Updated: June 01 2016
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Bananaman1 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1211 words)
Review if you want. More to come soon but I haven't written it yet. If you want you can suggest a scenario for Jenna to go through.

2. Beach Bar by Bananaman1 [Reviews - 0] (2528 words)

3. Janine, Part 1 by Bananaman1 [Reviews - 0] starstarstar (3583 words)
This was a suggested scenario that I really liked. If you want to suggest a scenario I'll consider it and if I like it/think it would be good to write about I will. I wanted to write this a lot but I kept getting the urge to watch Ned's Declassified for some reason so I had to. :/