[Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Set after the events of The Escape Redux, Jessica Chen is no longer living on the island she called home for ten years but with her rich billionaire friend Jack who agreed to house the giantess for the time being. She doesn't expect it to be trouble but when you throw a two hundred foot giantess into the mix, trouble is the least to expect.

 

  As if things could not get any worse, Jessica must contend with Jack's girlfriend Caitlin, a woman who cannot stand the sight of Jessica and believes the latter has an ulterior motive. Which is false, Jessica wouldn't have anything up her sleeve? Or does she? 

Tune in to find out how our beloved sassy giantess gets out of this one!

Also, I had help from both vgiv who helped me with the outline and general idea of where the story and series as would go. Finally, a big thank you to versusterminus7 for providing a second opinion on the story itself!


Rated: R
Categories: Body Exploration, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Gentle, Humiliation, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Escape
Chapters: 16 Completed: No
Word count: 44290 Read: 83923
Published: June 04 2016 Updated: February 16 2018

1. Prologue: Can't A Girl Get Some Privacy Around Here? by Nostory [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (3123 words)

So I was supposed to bring this out after I did BFG: Sins of the Father but I'm stuck in the middle of a serious case of writer's block. I wrote this many months ago and have been sitting on it along with the next two chapters. In order to ensure you all I haven't vanished off the face of this earth, here's the prologue which ought to set the scene for Jessica's problems. 

 

It would have been something different if not for vgiv's advice and versusterminus7 contributed a few lines in his critque of the chapter; it was too good to leave out so I added them in to the story. See if you can spot them! 

2. Teething Problems by Nostory [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2876 words)

Back after a long time away again but I've managed to complete the first five chapters of the story, so you'll be guarenteed to see something over the next 5 weeks or so. 

This chapter takes place a few days after the prologue. 

3. Jess A Mess by Nostory [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2442 words)

I'm still working on the third chapter for my ongoing BFG story, a little difficult but its been started on. 

Going back to this story, its a flashback about a day before the previous chapter. 

4. Second Perspectives by Nostory [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2176 words)

So yes, its another update from me. I'm looking to update my current BFG story soon, its about seventy five percent done and if I can get it done, it will be completed this weekend. 

5. And The Whole Town Was There Too! by Nostory [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2167 words)

I realise this is the second flashback in the series and certainly not the last in the series as a whole but I think its important to show it. There won't be too many throwbacks to the past, I can promise you that. 

A big thanks to the amazing versusterminus7 for helping out with the story!

6. Its Only A Model by Nostory [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2317 words)

Back again with the latest chapter, hope you all enjoy it! A big thanks to versusterminus7 for his input on this, its was fun discussing the series with him! 

7. Me, A Model? by Nostory [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2768 words)

I don't know when I can update next but here's one to tide you guys over while I grapple with school as my new term is starting. 

8. Taking Stock by Nostory [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2962 words)

Back again after a very long break, did you miss me? Versusterminus7 did a great job of giving feedback and even some lines to use here.

I'll update this in batches of 4-5 chapters, feels better that way and I can at least give you, the reader a status update. 

9. Beach,Bikini,Babes by Nostory [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3832 words)

I actually meant to upload this 24 hours earlier but I slept past the ideal updating time so I postponed it to this moment. This is a chapter I enjoyed writing and I hope you'll enjoy reading it too because to me, its a sign Jessica's life is going in an entirely different direction from what she originally had in the first story. 

10. Caitlin's Concerns by Nostory [Reviews - 1] (2814 words)

In case you didn't know, I've just released the first chapter of my collaboration with versusterminus7. Please do read it and tell me what you think of it , its the first I'm doing this.

You find it here: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6299

11. No Such Thing As Bad News by Nostory [Reviews - 1] (2760 words)

This is the last Uptown Girl chapter from me for a while, I have real life to take care of. I'll update this as soon as the next batch is done. For now, enjoy this! 

12. Backlash by Nostory [Reviews - 1] (3759 words)

I know, it's been a long time but I think I should at least post this, lest you think I'm dead or something. 

13. Girl Talk by Nostory [Reviews - 1] (2531 words)

Another chapter. Am currently down with stomach flu, that;s going to impact my writing productivity.  Wish me luck. 

14. Praise by Nostory [Reviews - 0] (2395 words)

Expect updates from me, I just cannot promise it will be regular updates. I am still committed to finishing all my active stories, no matter how long it takes. A BFG update should be soon, I hope. 

15. Bursting At The Seams by Nostory [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2921 words)

Good lord it's been too long since I last updated! I hope you all like this chapter, it was written over several months as I tried my best to juggle fetish and real life. 

Big thank you to vgiv for giving me some much needed feedback! 

 

16. Heart to Heart by Nostory [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2447 words)

Thankfully I wasn't away for too long, managed to crank this one out in time. Hope you enjoy it.