- Text Size +

Ben leaned back in his chair and peered across the open office at the 6’2” brunette who started work at the company earlier in the week. He was struggling to wrap his mind around her proportions, and how perfectly she seemed to be put together. Her long hair cascaded down her back and around her shoulders, bowing outward around her chest. Her breasts didn’t look enormous on her, but the fact that she was already a large person, meant that her bra must’ve been considerably well-made, as they still curved perfectly outward and could be seen from almost any vantage point. Today she was wearing a green sweater, and a pleated white skirt which jutted well out over her ample backside, and twisted and turned as she sauntered from her desk around the office.

“Who on earth could even come close to satisfying her in the sack?” Ben mumbled to his co-worker, Matt.

“Sex god.” Matt responded without looking up. “Would have to be some sort of sex god, definitely.”

Ben and Matt worked in the hardware development department of their start-up, and spent most of their days trying not to seem like the two biggest creeps in the building, as they watched beautiful young women in beautiful outfits walk the floor. Start-ups have a way of attracting top young talent, and their company, Quadratics, was a veritable runway of gorgeous and ambitious women. Matt had lower expectations in regards to the women in the office, being that he was 5’3”, which didn’t prompt much attention from the opposite sex. Ben turned in his chair to look down the office and leaned his arm back, bumping Matt’s coffee off of the desk and onto a prototype device being used to measure the levels of electricity in mitochondria.

“Shit.” Ben jumped up and reached for the small device with a towel to sop the liquid off. Ben gave it three wipes before he felt an incredibly strong jolt and blacked out.

“Ben? Ben? Ben buddy, are ya there?” Matt and Lisa, a 5’4” pale, slim girl from accounting with dark red hair, were standing over him. Ben knew this before opening his eyes, and could feel their concern in his mind. He opened his eyes, and sat up without any help or prompting.

“That was weird.” Ben said.

“Weird? Weird? I thought we were going to have to call an ambulance.” Matt exclaimed. Ben was having trouble focusing on Matt’s words, as he found himself able to probe his thoughts, and was grateful for the concern. He turned and looked into Lisa’s eyes, and could feel her concern, but only in the back of her mind. At the fore-front of her thoughts, was Jim, an incredibly fit and handsome guy from comms who was walking across the office at the moment. What really shocked Ben, was that he wasn’t just inferring these thoughts, he was experiencing them with her, and she wasn’t just thinking of Jim, she was lusting after him! Ben could feel the desire coursing through her; the slight quickening of her pulse, the faint heat growing in her loins, the shortness of breath, and her hands as they attempted a subtle bra repositioning to boost her lift. Ben was processing all of this information, when he realized that she had just felt his presence in her mind.

“Ben?” Lisa said with quiet confusion.

Ben sprung to his feet with ease and walked a steady course to the bathroom, leaving Matt and Lisa in his wake. He made for the bathroom and parked himself in the handicap stall so he could gather his thoughts. While sitting in the quiet and empty bathroom, Ben realized things weren’t so quiet. He could feel the thoughts of everyone in the building, the feelings of everyone in the building, and the reality of everything in the building. Something from the machine had made him hyper-aware, but somehow he felt incredibly calm. 

One person’s thoughts stood out like a lighted buoy on the water: Lisa.

Lisa was confused at what had just felt like Ben standing in her mind with her. Ben sensed this, but kept a certain mental distance, so as not to intrude this time. Lisa had gone back to her desk and attempted to refocus herself on the countless spreadsheets open on her computer. She reached down and fidgeted with her bra, which had been giving her grief all day, due to it’s awkward fit. She was regretting buying it off of the sale rack.

Ben was struck with an idea. It felt like reaching out with his mind through space. He felt Lisa’s discomfort, and simply altered her bra with his mind. Her perky B-cups slid lightly into a much more comfortable position. Lisa removed her hand from her side in surprise, and looked down. “Huh.” she said to herself, assuming she had simply found a better position for the bra.

Lisa looked over the top of her computer and across the office to see Jim walking back the other way to return to his desk. Again, she started to feel warmth and exasperation as her eyes probed Jim’s 6’5” build, strong arms, and shapely legs. Ben could feel Jim’s confidence (bordering on arrogance) as he walked back to his desk. Jim reached down and adjusted the crotch of his pants while he was walking, a gesture which was noticed by many of the women of the office. Ben knew this, because, as he was realizing, he knew what everyone in the office was thinking. Lisa unconsciously found her breast with her idle hand and felt her nipple get hard as she watched Jim walk. The realization of what she was doing snapped her out of her trance, and Ben retreated from her mind. 

“Christ, he’s the office hot guy!” Ben thought to himself in the isolation of the bathroom stall. He couldn’t get the image of Lisa lightly fondling herself out of his mind as he stood there alone, attempting to understand what was going on with his mind. He found himself thinking about Jim’s body, it’s toned muscles, his incredible height, and the reaction it elicited from all of his female coworkers. Ben looked down and noticed his shirt was slowly shrinking on him. He jumped, and the shrinking stopped. He attempted to tug it down to it’s regular length, when he noticed the veins on his forearm were standing out more than usual. He looked at his hands in wonder, and realized what he was doing.

Ben had been subconsciously growing himself. He stopped as soon as he recognized it, and turned his arm over in wonder at it the tone starting to develop. Ben sent a mental wave out to prevent anyone from entering the bathroom (he instinctively knew this would work) and left the stall to look into the mirror. “Woah.” he said, as he observed his 5’8” was now 5’10” and everything fit him much more snugly. After a moment of consideration, Ben decided to follow his subconscious, but consciously this time: He watched himself as his shirt crept up over abs that were pushing out from his stomach, and his legs began to stretch the seams of his pants. Up he crept, 5’11”, 6’1”, 6’3”, as he molded his body with his mind. As he grew, he considered restraint in bulking up, but couldn’t stop himself from adding strength. 6’4”, 6’6”, 6’9”. He gave a great push with his mind as he burst through his pants to behold another change he had made, even if not completely knowing he was making it: his flaccid penis flopped down in all of it’s glory. 7’1”, 7’4”, 7’8”. He knew he should probably stop, but he continued to add on the pounds: His arms rippled with strength, his legs were sculpted, and his manhood spurted to ridiculous proportions. When he reached 8 feet tall, he stopped himself and ran his hands along his lower back and down his hard ass. Ben could feel the energy rippling through his body, and emanating outward. The aura around him was almost tangible, and he began to feel incredibly aroused. He could feel the weight of his balls seem to grow as he took stock of his body, and his thoughts turned to more carnal activities. 

 “Holy shit. I’m a sex god.”

 Ben closed his eyes, and focused his energy on his aura, and began to push it outwards.