- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a first ferson narrative as told by the young girl.

My Tiny Friend

It was a Tuesday afternoon. My dad was still at work and my mom had left to go take my brother to his basketball practice leaving me by myself to deal with algebra. I was stuck on a particular problem and called Dave to see if he could come by to help me. I know it isn’t politically correct to say this but I’m a girl and math and me are not mixie things. I had known Dave since grade school. He was always tinkering with gadgets in his basement and was a whiz at math and science stuff. I think he might’ve had a crush on me but I was never interested in him in that way. But it was still handy because when I had a problem, he was always eager to come by to help me.

A short time later, I heard a knock on the front door and Dave was standing there, tall and gangly, a silly smile on his face. He brushed a wisp of brown hair back, off his forehead and fiddled nervously with his glasses. “So you need help with your math… again.”

“You know me and math,” I replied. I ushered him into the house and back to the kitchen where I had my algebra homework spread out on the kitchen table and it didn’t take him any time at all to explain where I had gone wrong. I was walking him to the door when he asked me about my dad’s workshop.

My dad was a tinkerer; always working on some strange invention or another. I usually tried to avoid the place because it was full of weird stuff that really didn’t interest me and he would try to explain it. Boring! Dave practically begged me to take him out back to dad’s shop. So against my better judgment, I got the key from the hook by the back door and unlocked the shop door.

I hadn’t been in there in months. In the middle of the floor, there was a large machine of some kind that had one large black cable and several bundles of smaller wires going back to a control box. There was a big dish shaped thing that looked kind of like a satellite dish only shiny, pointing toward one wall. Dave asked what it did but of course I had no idea. I was looking at the strange control panel when Dave walked around to the front of the machine. I guess I must’ve bumped something because there was a strange sparking sound and a flash of light. I turned and Dave was gone.

I hollered for him but there was no answer. It was like he had vanished into thin air. I walked around to where he had been standing and it was only dumb luck that I happened to look down at the floor. That’s when I saw him. He was maybe a half an inch tall frantically waving his hands. Another inch or two and I would have stepped on him. I knelt down and placed my hand beside him so he could crawl into my palm. I lifted him up to my face to get a better look at him. He looked exactly the same, just tiny. He was frantically waving his arms around and screaming at me to get him back to normal.

Like stating the obvious is not being helpful. But when I looked at the control panel, with all the switches and dials I had no idea what to do. It’s not like there was a big button that said grow. I figured that given some time with his help we could figure it out but my mom would be home any minute and I was panicked. After all I had just shrunk my friend to the size of a bug. I locked the workshop and had just gotten in the back door when my mom came in. I still had Dave in my hand and had to hide him. I acted like I was scratching my throat and let Dave slide down my chest and into my bra. I figured he would be safe enough there.

But Dave was clearly not happy with that because he began poking my breast. It was easy enough to ignore him though. Mom noticed my algebra book on the table. “So did Dave Kirby come by to help you with your math?”

“I was stuck on factoring a quadratic equation. It only took him a couple of minutes to explain what I was doing wrong. He left a few minutes ago,” I lied. Again more poking only this time he was climbing, trying to get out of my bra. He was starting to irritate me.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties. I had worn a thong that day because the skirt was clingy and I didn’t want them to show. I pulled Dave from my bra. “Look,” I said in a hushed voice, “I’m getting a little tired of the poking. I’ll figure something out and get you back to normal. I just need some time to work it out. Until then I have a more secure place for you. The cotton lining of the panties was not sewn in the front creating a wedge shaped pocket. I dropped Dave into the pocket and pulled them on. “That should keep you out of trouble,” I said as I smoothed my skirt back down. While it may have prevented him from escaping I didn’t keep him from squirming and I could feel every movement. It was really kind of pleasant though.

I went back into the kitchen and helped mom fix dinner. She was making meatloaf, one of my dad’s favorites. I thought about just coming out with what had happened. I might get into a little trouble but it probably wouldn’t be too bad. But I wasn’t ready to give up just yet. I thought it would be a good idea to first see what information I could get from my dad.

Mom had started setting the table “has your father come in from the workshop?” I looked out the window and saw the light was on. “He’s still there,” I replied. “Would you please tell him dinner is going to get cold if he doesn’t come NOW.” I nodded and stepped out the back door. “Dad, dinner’s ready,” I called. When there was no response I walked back to the shop and poked my head inside the door. He was at the control panel and had one of the cables disconnected. “Dinner’s ready,” I said. He looked up rather absently. “Has anyone been back here?” “No… I don’t think so,” I lied. He shook his head, “Odd,” he said, the air had that funny ozone smell after…” He didn’t finish his thought. “Is dinner ready,” he asked?” I smiled, “why yes it is.” “Be there in a minute,” he replied.

At dinner I was trying to think of a way to bring up dad’s project without sounding too deliberate when my mom asked him how it was going. Dad frowned. “I have part of the problem resolved, the machine will work just fine to shrink an object but I haven’t been able to work out how to return it to its normal size.”

I was stunned. “So you have a machine that can shrink things but you can’t bring them back?” Dad sighed, “I’m afraid so. Without being able to reverse the process it is almost worthless. I think it’s the flux density. It takes more energy to make something larger.” I began to shake at the thought of not being able to return Dave to his normal size. Mom grabbed my arm. “Honey, are you all right?” I did my best to calm myself. “I’m fine, just felt a chill all of a sudden.” I finished my dinner and helped mom clear the table. My head was swimming. What was I going to tell Dave? How would I be able to take care of him?”

I went to my room and closed the door. I carefully pulled down my panties and let Dave tumble into my hand. I didn’t need to tell him the bad news, he had heard our somewhat muffled conversation. “What are you going to do with me?” he cried. “You can’t make me normal. I’m going to be stuck like this.” He began to cry.

“Well maybe not yet.” I tried to sound optimistic. “But I’m sure any day now my dad will come up with a solution.” I sat down at my desk and dropped Dave onto the top. “I promise to take care of you until we can figure this out. Ohhh I wish I had never taken you back there.”

Dave was pacing back and forth on the desk. “Look, if I promise to behave will you not put me back in your panties? It was very hot and horribly uncomfortable when you sat down.” I smiled, “Ok I promise.”

“I could use something to eat,” Dave said. “I’m starving.” I had a bag of potato chips sitting on the floor beside the desk and I pulled out several chips and broke them into small bits. Then I pulled a sewing thimble from the drawer and filled it with water for him to drink. I needed to fix up a safe spot for him and decided my jewelry box would be perfect. I wadded up a bit of tissue to make a soft bed for him and a separate one for his bathroom needs. It was looking like this just might work. After he finished eating, I put him back in my bra and went downstairs to watch TV until bed time.

I was feeling a bit anxious and went upstairs earlier than normal. After taking off my blouse, I pulled Dave from my bra and put him in the jewelry box. As I started to close the lid, he began to protest. “Look,” I said, “I have to undress so I need to close the lid.”

“Can’t I watch?” He begged.

“My you’re a bit of a perv aren’t you?” His face turned a nice crimson red as he cast his eyes down. “Sorry for asking. But considering how you shrunk me, it seemed the least you could do.” I thought about it for a minute then decided what the hell. He’d already been between my breasts and been in my panties. Not like he would see that much more. I stood at the dresser, reached behind my back and undid the clasps, making a show of letting my bra slowly slide of my breasts. It was kind of fun in an erotic sort of way and I was a bit turned on by it. I laid the bra on the dresser and then slipped out of my skirt and panties.

Since I was already feeling aroused, I decided I might as well put him to work. I snatched him from the jewelry box turned the lights off and stretched out on my bed. I deposited him on my pubic mound just above my clitoris. I motioned with my hand “Go on, make yourself useful.” I felt him crawling between my lips and then this ever so light and delicate sensation as he began to rub me. I had fingered myself on several occasions but nothing had felt quite like this. I began to tease my nipples as he continued rubbing, after several minutes, I picked him up and deposited him on my tummy as I began to tap and rub myself more vigorously. I’m sure Dave must have had a wonderful view of my breasts heaving as I began to climax. A few minutes later I sank back into my pillow, totally satisfied.

I looked down my abdomen and saw Dave pulling his pants up. Curious, I rand my finger down beside him and felt a small wet spot. “I guess I wasn’t the only one who got off tonight.” I picked him up and put him back in the jewelry box. “Pleasant dreams.” I closed the lid and slipped into my night shirt and quickly fell asleep.

I was awakened the next morning by the alarm clock. I smacked the snooze button and pulled the covers up hoping to catch another 10 minutes sleep. It seemed like only a moment had passed when it announced again that I had to get up. I went to the kitchen and got a few corn flakes, a thimble of milk, and one small chunk of pineapple and put them in the jewelry box with Dave who was just stirring from the commotion I had created. I got in the shower and as I stood there feeling the warm water cascading over my body, I thought about what to do with Dave. I didn’t want to leave him in the jewelry box all day but I was a bit nervous about taking him with me. By the time I had toweled off, I decided that I needed to bring him discretely to school. I selected one of my prettier bras not so much because it was pretty, although it was, with sheer lace cups and pretty camisole straps. I picked it because it had a wide lace gusset between the cups that would make a perfect spot for me to keep him safe.

He watched as I put it on. I guess he had never seen a girl dress before and he seemed fascinated. I made a bit of a show of it, reaching behind to fasten the closure, then bending forward to scoop each breast into its cup. Then I carefully picked him up and slipped him between my breasts. I could see him through the sheer lace and thought how funny it was to have a tiny boy tucked between my breasts. I finished dressing and went downstairs grabbing a pop tart on the way out the door. Not much of a breakfast but with taking care of Dave I was running late. I caught up with my friend Becca Roberts about half way to school and managed to get to my first period class with five minutes to spare.

It was late morning and Dave had been poking my chest for that past 20 minutes. As it was near lunch time I suspected that was his way of getting my attention that he was hungry. Fortunately it was nearly time for my lunch period. I went to a large school and to accommodate all the kids, they had the lunch times staggered. My lunch period happened to be the first one of the day and the cafeteria was not terribly crowded as I got in the lunch line. They had a choice of some kind of chopped steak thing or pizza. I opted for the pizza because I knew Dave liked it and grabbed a piece of coconut cream pie, one of my favorites.

I sat down at an empty table and carefully pulled Dave from my cleavage. I sat him down beside the pizza and pulled off a small chunk for him to eat. I had just popped the last bit of pizza into my mouth when Becca sat down across from me. Dave had no place to hide on the mostly empty tray and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him dive almost head first into the pie, his tiny legs disappearing underneath the whipped cream topping.

“Have you heard the latest with Julie and Rob?” Becca said between mouthfuls of lunch. “She slapped him in the middle of the hallway and told him she never wanted to see him again.”

“I guess, she found out that he’s been texting Sherry,” I responded. Becca nodded her agreement. Becca was one of my best girlfriends and she was always up on the latest gossip. We had been nearly inseparable since first meeting in middle-school. We made an odd pair with me being tall and blonde while she was petite with black hair. People often mistook her for Asian but she was actually part Native American on her mother’s side.

Becca spied the pie on my plate which I hadn’t touched because Dave was hiding in it. “That looks good” she said pointing toward it with her fork. Before I could say anything, she’d cut the first third of it neatly off with the edge of her fork, and whisked it up into her mouth. “Ummm, that’s really good” she said as she licked the remaining whipped cream from the tines of the fork.

I just stared at her not knowing what to do, when she sort of jumped. “That’s like so weird. For a moment it felt like someone poked me.” She saw, Julie walk by, grabbed her tray and jumped up. “Gota run. See you this afternoon?” I nodded as she walked off. In a hushed tone I said “Dave, she’s gone you can come out now.” I waited a few moments and when he didn’t come out I tried again. I was beginning to panic as I took my fork and carefully scrapped the whipped cream from the pie hoping to find Dave yet also terrified that Becca had eaten him. After a minute of searching I knew my suspicions were correct. Dave was gone.

The rest of the afternoon dragged on and I had difficulty concentrating knowing what had happened to Dave. My last class of the day was algebra and I nearly cried thinking about Dave and how I had let him down. I kept running those few minutes through my mind, seeing Becca sliding the forkful of pie into her mouth. But then I remembered what Becca had said about thinking that someone was poking her and I knew that Dave must still be alive. I just had to get Becca to cough him up.

As class let out for the day I met Becca outside for the walk back to her house. On the way I explained the shrinking machine and what had happened. At first she didn’t believe me. “You’re telling me I ate Dave Kirby? That’s just silly.”

“Have you seen Dave today?” I asked.

“Well no… but that doesn’t mean anything. He could just be out sick or in his basement messing with one of his contraptions.”

“He could be, but he isn’t. Remember you said that it felt like someone was poking you right after you ate that bite of my pie. I think what you were feeling was Dave. Try to remember, did you chew it or mostly just swallow it?”

“Well, it was creamy so I guess I mostly just smushed it with my tongue and swallowed it.”

“That’s what I mean,” I exclaimed! “He was only about a half inch tall; you could have easily swallowed him without knowing. We can go by his house and check if you don’t believe me.”

Becca thought about that and frowned. “It was strange; I remember it felt like something was poking me from inside. And I thought I felt it again a little later. I guess I believe you. But what can we do about it now?”

I smiled. “I have a plan when we get to your house.” A block later we were entering the side door into her family room. Becca’s mom stopped running the vacuum cleaner and asked how school had been. We both smiled and Becca said it was fine and told her about Julie slapping Rob in the hall. “Did you see Dave Kirby at school today,” she inquired.

“Why no, he wasn’t in my history class,” Becca responded. “Was he in your algebra class Adeline?”

“No he wasn’t” I responded rather curtly.

“Well his parents are worried sick. He didn’t come home last night and no one has seen him.”

“I’m sure he will turn up.” I said it more as a hope, something to reassure me that he would be alright. “We should get busy on that English lit assignment,” I said as I nudged Becca.

“Right. We need to get started. Later mom.”

We trudged upstairs to Becca’s room. “So what’s this plan,” she asked. “Well that should be obvious,” I replied. “You need to cough him back up.”

Becca made a face. “That is so gross. I hate getting sick.”

“We don’t have a choice. You can’t just leave him inside you.” I grabbed the waste basket from beside her bed and sat it in front of her. Becca sighed then stuck her finger down her throat. Her whole body convulsed and as she coughed there was a trickle of saliva and a few indistinguishable bits that emptied from her mouth.

“That can’t be all” I cried. “Try again.” Becca shook her head no. “I know it’s yucky but you’ve got to do it. Please give it another try,” I pleaded. Becca reluctantly agreed and stuck her finger down her throat a second time. Again her body convulsed but there was nothing more than a trickle of saliva. “I’m telling you my stomach is empty,” she whined. “Are you sure I ate him?”

“It’s the only thing that makes sense. I saw him crawl into the pie and you said it felt like something poked you. And after you left, I went all through the rest of the pie and he wasn’t there or anywhere on the tray. There’s no place else he can be. He has to be inside you.”

“Yah, but if he was inside me wouldn’t I still feel him poking me?”

I thought about what Becca had said. “Do you still have your 7th grade health book,” I asked? Becca pulled a box full of books from underneath her bed and began digging through it. “Got it,” she said. I thumbed through the book looking for the chapter on the digestive system. The paragraph on the stomach discussed its function as a food reservoir and mixing chamber with the various enzymes. Then I noticed the last sentence and my heart sank. It explained that the stomach is usually empty of most of its contents about two hours after eating. It had been nearly four hours since lunch. I had the right idea but it was too late. Dave was no longer in Becca’s stomach.

Becca looked at me. “So what’s the verdict?” I sighed. “I’m pretty sure you did eat him but we’re too late. It is almost certain that he has already passed out of your stomach and is somewhere further along you digestive tract. There’s nothing we can do.”

There was a soft rap on Becca’s bedroom door and her mother came in with a small plate of cookies. “I got the baking bug earlier today,” she smiled. “Would you girls care for a cookie?” Becca grabbed one off the plate taking a bite. “Thanks mom. I was a bit hungry.” Her mother moved the plate closer to me. “Thanks but I’m not feeling terribly hungry” I said. Becca reached over and took a second cookie saying, “I guess I’ll eat Adie’s cookie too.”

After her mom left I said rather angrily “how can you eat knowing what happened to Dave?”

“I’m still not sure I believe you,” Becca said through a mouthful of cookie. “But either way, I’m still hungry and at this point it doesn’t matter. Like you just read, he’s gone.”

I sighed. “Look we can’t say anything about this. You’ve got to promise.” Becca laughed. “There’s nothing to say Adie. If you want to believe that I ate him in a piece of pie, that’s your business. I never saw him and any poking I might have felt was probably just a mild stomach cramp. As far as I’m concerned, Dave just ran away one day and no one ever knew what happened to him.

Becca was right. There was no point in dwelling on it. Of course I knew what had happened to him but the only evidence was somewhere in Becca’s digestive tract. I wondered if she would notice his glasses.
Chapter End Notes:

I have always been a fan of unaware vore but don't often use it in my stories. What I like about it is that the female does not have to be an emasculating evil bitch. In this story really no one is at fault. Adie shrank her classmate purely by accident and wanted to take care of him. Her friend Becca was completely unaware that she had swallowed him.

I wrote this story from the perspective of the girl, Adie. So everything that the other characters experience is told through her point of view. That is why there is no discussion of what her classmate Dave experienced as he was being swallowed. She would not have known what he experienced. I have read some stories where the narrator or point of view is of the person who was eaten. To me this make no sense. If you were eaten, how can you now be telling the story?