- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bzzzrrttt Bzzzrrttt 

Allie awoke to the sound of her phone alarm chirping from her bedside table. She lazily reached over to silence it before arching her back to stretch her tensed up body. She hadn't slept well, plagued by a weird nightmare in which she was trapped in a dark room with seemingly no way out. She remembered endlessly calling out for help, but never hearing a response. After some time she remembered the walls started closing in on her as she desperately searched for a way out. The room eventually got so small that she felt she was in a coffin, restrained to barely being able to move her hands and feet right before she woke up.  

She sat up, scooching her butt to the edge of her bed and letting her feet fall to the floor. As her ass glided across the sheets her panties pulled tight against her womanhood, inciting some movement from her tiny captive. The tingling sensation in her crotch jump-started her memory and she thought back to the contract which she had to fulfill.  

'I hope I can make it through this' she thought to herself as she let her fingers brush against her crotch.  

She could feel the tiny lump pressed against her clit furiously moving despite her gentle touch. She placed her middle finger on the lump and pressed down with some force, grinding the tiny man into her soft flesh.  

"Listen, this will be much easier for both of us if you don't squirm so much," she said firmly before releasing the pressure on him. He didn't seem to be moving afterwards.  

'Well, at least he's a good listener,' she thought to herself before heading off to the bathroom. She walked up to the toilet, hooking each side of her panties with her thumbs before stopping herself.  

'Will I break the deal if I slide my panties down without taking them off?' she thought to herself thinking of the $500 incentive in her contract, 'Ugh, whatever. I'll be safe just in case.' 

Instead of lowering her panties, she grasped at the gusset and pulled it to the side before plopping down on the toilet. She let out a sigh of relief as she relaxed her bladder, letting a torrent of warm piss crash into the water below. She could feel a slight rumbling in her guts so she grabbed her phone and started perusing her instagram to pass some time. After a moment her stream died down and her tightly puckered asshole started to widen. With a few light grunts she started pushing out a long, creamy log of shit. She kept pushing out the mushy stream of poo for a couple seconds before her butthole cinched, cutting off the stream and letting the log fall into the water below with a small splash. Satisfied, she reached over to grab some toilet paper quickly noticing that there was barely more than a square left. She stretched to open the cabinet under the sink but didn't see any rolls under there either.  

'God damnit,' she thought to herself, 'Morgan is such a pain sometimes.' 

Folding the singular square of toilet paper, she briefly patted her pussy dry before trying her best to wipe her asshole clean. She managed to get one good wipe, though she knew she had left behind more than she wanted to. Still holding her panties to the side, she stood up, straightening her legs to clamp her cheeks shut. She could feel the sticky sensation of a poorly-cleaned bum as her cheeks smushed together at her asshole.  

'Whatever,' she sighed to herself, 'the guy is up by my clit anyways, and I probably already smell awful down there since I couldn't shower.' 

After convincing herself that cleaning her bum wouldn't make a huge difference she let go of the gusset, letting the panties snap back into place. She pulled them down a bit to reorient them before grabbing the waistband and hiking them up snug against her. She wiggled her butt back and forth, allowing the backside of the panties to slide up tight between her cheeks until it was comfortably flossing her bubbly ass. She took some time to wash her face, brush her teeth, and generally tidy up before heading back to her room to get dressed for the day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Mark sat at his desk staring intensely at the streams showing live feeds from inside the teen-aged Goddess's panties. It had been rather uneventful most of the morning, but just as he had finished preparing his fleshlight trap it seemed as though Allie was waking up. On the left stream the camera was centered on her barely swollen clit, which looked as though it was probably around as big as the tiny cameraman. The camera darted around as the tiny man squirmed helplessly. Mark's eyes widened as the clit lurched forward, seemingly engulfing the entire man as he was pressed hard into it. Through the speakers he heard the young teen speak, her high-pitched voice telling the tiny not to squirm in an assertive tone.  

'Oh Allie,' Mark thought to himself as he watched the enormous clit shrink away from the camera as the pressure eased off the tiny, 'you're driving me crazy.' 

Turning to watch the other stream he saw her wrinkled brown eye completely dwarfing the screen, with the camera nearly centered on its midpoint. With each step the Goddess's sphincter warped, crashing against the camera in a sultry rhythm. Completely entranced by the hypnotic dance, Mark was like a kid in a candy shop staring longingly at what he desired. He would give anything to feel this beautiful teen's asshole wrapped tight around his shaft, her heavenly asscheeks cupped in each of his hands. His imagination caused a stir in his loins. He slid down his slacks a bit, letting his dick flop out through opening in his boxer briefs. Suddenly, both streams went dark, causing Mark to sit up in his chair. While he was mousing over the streams to check if they were still live he heard the torrent of liquid gushing from the girl.  

'She must've pulled her panties aside to use the bathroom,' he thought to himself, once again leaning back in his chair, 'she's such a good girl.' 

Mark's breathing got heavier as he listened to the sounds of the Goddess relieving herself. The screens were black but his imagination was racing with the thought of her perfect body ridding itself of waste. For some reason, the thought of this insanely beautiful girl simply using the toilet turned him on wildly. After some time, the screens seemed to shake a bit before the cameras reoriented to their respective positions. On the right stream Mark could once again see the screen engulfed with the glorious wrinkled asshole of the teenage girl, though it was now dirtied with specks of her poop. As she pulled the panties tighter the camera got a closer look, showing the creamy shit stuck amongst the folds of her tight hole.  

'Holy fuckkkk,' Mark thought to himself as his dick sprung to life at the thought of being smothered against her filthy hole. The camera continued to approach until it was once again snug to her now-tainted puckered hole, and was smeared against it as she went about her morning. As the camera rubbed against the greasy hole of the Goddess, Mark reached over to grab the fleshlight. It had only been a few minutes since he made the deal with Molly, but his cock was currently throbbing out of control. He brought the sex toy down towards his crotch, resting his cockhead on the rubbery slit and gently pushing inside, but quickly stopped himself.  

'No, no. It's still too soon,' he thought to himself as he placed the toy back on the desk.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

'Only have to make it through two classes,' Allie thought to herself while slipping into her form-fitting gray yoga pants, 'then hit the gym and I can spend the rest of the night at home.' 

She slipped on a neon blue tank top, then grabbed her bag and headed out. She tried not to think about the small man stitched into her panties, and surprisingly the day started proceeding pretty normally. Since the tiny wasn't moving around much it was easier for her to ignore him for the most part. After the drive to campus and a short walk to her Physics class she had pushed her situation out of mind.  

They started the class by going over the homework, which did a good job keeping her focus off the tiny man strapped to her clit. After that the professor gave a lecture on optics. This was a new topic so Allie was trying her best to take good notes, but her tired state was catching up with her. Towards the end of class, the lecture started to drone on a bit, and the monotonous tone of her professor started to lull Allie to sleep.  

Back in her dream world she was once again trapped in the dark room. This time she had just enough space to be on her hands and knees, but not enough to stand. She once again began crying out for help but there was no one there to save her. She pressed forcefully against the front wall, and to her surprise it started to give a bit. Pushing even harder now, she started to notice a change in the texture of the wall. It began to feel squishy and almost moist. She was frightened, but she desperately wanted out of the room so she continued to push. The squishy wall became slick as it started to ooze some thick, creamy substance. Allie brought an ooze-covered hand to her face, recognizing the strong odor as something familiar though she could not put her finger on it.  

Suddenly, a crease opened along the middle of the front wall. Allie pressed her hands against it, gradually increasing her force until she started to slide into the slit. Despite the tight fit and weirdly soft texture of the tunnel, she continued to press herself into it. Her arms were completely consumed now, her head just barely making contact with the crease when she paused for a moment. She felt weird, as if the tunnel was trying to swallow her, but this was her only way out. Plunging her head into the moist slit she began to wiggle forwards, making slow progress through the tiny tunnel. As she went further the texture evolved, becoming softer and more irregular. The walls seemed to pulse now, clamping down on her body in a rhythmic fashion.  

Allie was terrified, but her will to escape this dark prison drove her forward. She squirmed for what seemed like forever before finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. As she wriggled towards the light the walls became more animated, pulsing around her body and oozing with the creamy substance. When she finally reached the opening, she plunged her head outside the tunnel, gasping for fresh air and letting her eyes adjust to the blinding light. It was when the fresh air hit her nostrils that she finally recognized the scent of the goo coating the tunnel; it was the pungent scent of a woman's nether regions.  

Shocked by her realization she recklessly wiped the goop away from her eyes. She saw the enflamed labia of an enormous vagina surrounding her, which was headed by a clearly swollen clit. Looking past that she saw the face of her Goddess, who she instantly recognized. She had bright blue eyes, which were currently glazed over in a sexual frenzy. Her wavy red hair hung down, framing her face as she sucked passionately on her middle and ring finger while staring at Allie. With a pop she pulled her saliva coated fingers from her mouth, her cherry red lipstick contrasting perfectly with her now-visible pearly white teeth.  

"TORI PLEASE DON'T," Allie screamed as the giant hand approached her.  

Her screaming did nothing to stop the sex-crazed giantess, and Allie watched as the slimy fingers collided with her. She heard the squelch of moist flesh all around her as she was pushed back inside Tori's pulsing vagina. She watched the fingers retract, pulling a trail of womanly juices with them until they disappeared outside the enormous pussy. Allie began squirming towards the light again, this time even more frantically than before. She was almost at the exit when the light faded. Her heart dropped and her face contorted into a horrified expression as she looked at the gigantic throbbing cockhead eclipsing her exit. She started crying, which evolved into blood-curdled screaming as she watched the walls of the tight pussy expand around the slowly approaching dick, conforming to its massive size. She tried squirming backwards but its slow approach was gaining on her. Soon she felt its soft hot flesh press against her when.. 

"Ms. Bates, are you alright?" Professor Yundra asked Allie.  

Startled by her sudden return to reality Allie looked around seeing the entire class focused on her. Her eyes widened and her face grew beet-red with embarrassment.  

"Y-yea s-sorry, may I be excused?" she squeaked, overwhelmed with anxiety.  

"Class is almost over so.." Professor Yundra replied before noticing how shaken the young girl was, "Uhh yes, you may be excused." 

Allie quickly gathered up her stuff and hurried to the bathroom. Locking herself in a stall she sat on the toilet holding her head in her hands. Her breathing was heavy as she recounted the dream, and the looks from her classmates. She remembered that feeling of helplessness, the terrifying lack of control that comes with being at the mercy of another person. That feeling scared her, but in an odd way she appreciated it. It was like going to watch a scary movie. That feeling of complete lack of control tickled her brain just right, and she craved more of it. She always knew she was a submissive person, and this was the epitome of submission.  

She heard the bell ring so she took a moment to regain her composure before heading to her Psychology class. Sitting down in class she glanced around the room before making eye contact with some guy. He had greasy brown hair and the faint outline of facial hair. He was skinny, but fit in a "maybe he runs cross country" type of way.  Upon locking eyes with her he quickly looked down at his desk. Allie couldn't remember his name, but she knew he had been in her Physics class when she had her outburst.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Henry stared down at his desk, clearly shaken from being noticed by the teenage beauty. He had a massive crush on Allie but was terrified of talking to her. Despite them having multiple classes together he was pretty sure that she didn't even know his name. He sighed, navigating on his phone's internet explorer to TinyFilms.com. He had deliberately sat in the back corner of the room so he could entertain himself during class. Making sure his sound was off, he started browsing the active streams. You had to pay by the minute for access to a livestream, but it was well worth it for him to enjoy his fetish. He scrolled through the various titles until one caught his eye.. "Stuck in the gusset of a teenage Goddess's panties". 

He clicked the link, and after inputting his credit card information he gained access to the live feed. He propped his phone up against the desk in front of him so that no one else could see it. Satisfied, he glanced back over at Allie who was opening her notes in preparation for class. He watched her elegantly brush her wavy brown hair over her shoulder. His eyes traveled down her neon blue tank top, hovering on her perky tits for a moment before continuing down to her luscious ass. Her gray yoga pants swelled where her ass made contact with the seat as they tried to restrain her voluptuous rear.  

'God, how I wish I could be in your panties Allie,' he thought to himself before looking back at the stream.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Mark was getting a little frustrated. For the last couple hours he had been alternating between watching Allie's pussy stream and her asshole stream, but there was a clear lack of action. The tiny man pressed against her clit had seemingly heeded Allie's warning in the morning. During her first class he could see that she was getting horny. He watched her clit swell, her lips beginning to moisten, but it passed and nothing eventful happened. His once rock-hard dick laid nearly flaccid on his thigh.  

'I need to spice things up a bit,' he thought to himself grabbing his computer mouse. He clicked through a few menus in the program he was running until his cursor hovered over a button labeled "pulse". He clicked it, sending an electrical shock into the cameraman pinned to Allie's clit via the camera rig mounted on his head.  

A mere second after clicking the button Mark saw the camera on Allie's clit spaz out. He watched it slowly calm down for a while as the cameraman stopped flailing around and once again remained still. He waited about a minute before clicking the drop-down menu next to the button and highlighting the option for "x3". He clicked the button again and watched as the camera spazzed, stopping for a moment before spazzing again, then stopping for another moment before spazzing for a third time. Mark could see Allie's clit growing, her labia becoming swollen to the point of engulfing the camera. Smiling devilishly, he once again opened the drop-down menu, this time highlighting the option for "x20". He rapidly clicked the "pulse" button, building up a huge que of inputs before leaning back in his chair to watch the fun.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Henry wasn't paying attention for most of the class, alternating between watching his stream and glancing over at Allie. The stream of the giantess pussy had worked him up a bit, but it was his imagination of being trapped in Allie's panties that was really getting him horny. He looked around to make sure no one was watching before feeling his growing member through the fabric of his shorts.  

Towards the end of class, he noticed Allie fidgeting around a bit. He remembered last class she had fallen asleep and started making weird noises, but this was different. She was clearly awake this time, and her face was becoming blushed. Looking back to the stream he noticed the camera moving around much more than before. The guy in her pants was clearly fidgeting, and the girl from the stream seemed to be enjoying it a lot. Her pussy was fully engorged now, moist with juices and begging to be played with. He gently squeezed on his growing member as his imagination filled with thoughts of a giant Allie smothering him inside her pussy. Suddenly, the camera from the stream seemed to get clenched down upon.  

 'Mmmm yes, squeeze me into your pussy Allie,' he thought to himself while continuing to caress his cock.  

Allie's fidgeting was getting more pronounced, and in the corner of his eye he watched as she nervously uncrossed her legs then re-crossed them the opposite way. Still focused on the stream, Henry saw the environment of the camera soften before being clenched down on again. His eyes widened in suspicion as he glanced over at Allie rocking uncomfortably in her chair, then back to the fidgeting camera of the stream.  

'I must be going crazy,' he thought to himself before an idea sprung to his mind.  

He rifled through his bag, finding his headphones and anxiously trying to untangle them. Getting them most of the way free he plugged them into his phone, then put one bud in his ear. He pushed his volume up to max carefully listening to the stream audio. He heard a muffled noise in the background, but it was indistinguishable. He looked over at Allie just as she uncrossed her legs and began to gather up her stuff hastily. She tried to shove her notebook into her bag and stand up at the same time, but ended up dropping her notebook. It hit the ground with a SMACK, which reverberated through the classroom, but more importantly came through the stream audio and straight into Henry's ear. His mouth dropped in pure disbelief, and he watched her scurry out of the classroom... 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Molly escape her fleshlight prison?

Will Allie be able to make it through the day?

Will Henry ever regain his composure?

Find out in the next chapter!

If you liked this chapter please leave a review with any comments or criticism, thanks!