- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contains giant male stuff.

Pls stay away if this isn't your thing

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first attemp to write something and english isn't my first language , its my third so pls bare with me my gramma failures.

Any constructive critisism is welcome.

 

This is the first chapter with some more planned if you find the story intresting.

 

Mostly male stuff in this chapter but bare with me, I'm setting the plot

The Pirates

 

I retired early in my life, sold off my business and planned to sail around the world and scuba dive, my two favourite hobbies.

I’ve sailed a lot before but now I realised my dream, a one off purposed built yacht, my home on the oceans.

I sailed alone on this voyage and was anchored in Admiralty bay, Bequia.

As I took my dinghy ashore to Port Elisabeth I saw a beautiful girl on the dinghy dock, she where in her early 20: s shoulder long blond hair, tall over 180 cm, blue eyes and a very fit…

You could immediately tell all the workout she put in to keep her muscles well-toned.

I went ashore to stock up on my supplies and when I came back she was still on the dock, when I started to load my supplies into my dinghy she came over and started to hand me my stuff and then all was loaded she asked if I had something cold to drink on board my yacht.

So I invited her on board.

I gave her the grand tour of my yacht, which is a 65’ sloop built in aluminium, she was impressed.

We had a nice afternoon and evening with good food & vine talking about our interests, she told me that she was a Padi Master instructor and travelled the world teaching scuba diving for a living, I showed her my own diving gear and my 2 Inspirations rebreathers.

Then she saw them she asked if we could do a dive or two around the island, I looked at her and couldn’t believe my luck.

I asked her if she didn’t have a boyfriend and she smiled and said no, not really. I left it there, didn’t want to ruin what started so good.

So in the morning I prepared breakfast and she entered the cockpit, I was dumbstruck by her beauty and the only thing she had on was an extremely tiny black string, a Wicked Weasel 457, that barely covered her shaved pussylips.

She was well tanned and her tan was striking well against her blond hair, her muscles played under her skin as she moved, there was something catlike over her like a predator.

We decided to do a small dive under the boat in the bay to evaluate each other’s diving skills, we set up our rigs and I asked her if she shouldn’t have a wetsuit on, she just smiled as she donned her gear.

I jumped in first, surfaced look up at her as she stood there on the platform over me, gave the ok sign and she went in with a giant stride.

We let the air out of our BCD: s and submerged, it wasn’t a deep dive just 8 meters but I could immediately tell that she was an extremely experienced diver, she had godlike buoyancy control and moved like she belonged in the deep.

We swam around close to the bottom suddenly she stops and points at something shiny on the bottom, it’s a ring…

I pick it up and rub it to see what it is, it’s an old gold ring and it had some ancient inscription that I can’t make out on it.

We decide to end the dive and surface, when we surfaced I take the ring out again to take a closer look as a joke I ask her if she would accept my ring as a gift, she laughs and says that it’s hers since she found it.

“Only if you swear to give your life to me until death do us apart” she says.

I didn’t think so much of how she phrased it, it was still a joke to me.

So I hold out the ring to put it on her finger but she closed her fist and said, you must swear the oath first and smiled.

“If you swear the oath I can promise you that you will get the fuck of your life” …

It’s was all joking for me so I said the oath as she requested and was about to place the ring on her marriage finger.

“No not there” she said

“Where I come from we wear it on the right thumb” she said

She holds her right thumb up and I took her hand to put it on, I could clearly see the mark around her thumb after a ring and I was a bit confused, she told me that she didn’t had a boyfriend.

She saw that I hesitated and kissed me and started to fondle me and whispered put it on.

So I did and as the ring caressed her thumb I started to getting a feeling that something was wrong, very wrong.

I looked at her face and the smile was gone, there was an evil grin of a person with absolute power that’s enjoys her might, her beautiful blue eyes was ice-cold completely without mercy. She thrusted her hand into my swimming trunks and I could feel the ring against my cock and then all went black.

 

When I woke up I couldn’t recognize the surroundings, I could hear her talking on the phone with somebody telling that person to get down to the dinghy dock and that she had got a new boat for them.

“The idiot spoke the words and put the ring on willingly” she said

“What did you promise him?” said the other person in the phone

“The fuck of his life” she laughs “But I think I misplaced him somewhere, I can’t find him”

“He’s on boat somewhere so we will find him, you can’t give promises that you don’t keep you know” said the guy in the other end of the phone.

I started to look around to get my bearings and I saw a huge black cave at some distance so I figured I take cover there and sort things out.

I started to make my way to the cave and I was almost there then the sun was shaded, it was a Clearblue Skye so I looked up and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

She was standing over me in her Wicked Weasel, I looked up at her I estimate that she was around 400 meter tall, how could this be? I realized quickly that I was in danger so I ran for the cave and took cover inside.

I could hear her booming voice “Come out your little fuck, don’t make me come looking for you”

“I’m going ashore to get my boyfriend and if you don’t want to make things worse come out there I can see you, if you don’t come out now I tell Peter that you tried to rape me and let him take care of you…He will give you a stiff sentence, that I promise. You got 5 seconds.”

I didn’t move from my hiding in the cave.

“You made your choice you little fuck, this is going to be fun…For me and Peter that is.”

I can see her climb down to the platform and enter the dinghy from my cave, I hear the motor start with a tremendous roar and she’s off to get this Peter. Peter? Could it be that thief that I sent to jail? Naah that would be too much of a coincidence.

My first priority is to get in safety, but how and where? I have to get below deck somehow, there I would have a possibility to survive.

I estimate that I’m around 8 mm tall, I just got an idea… I got a trainset in scale Z, I would blend in among the figurines. If I only could get there.

8 mm, that makes the 11 million times stronger than me. Each.

No don’t think of it, there is nothing I can do about them so I have to concentrate on staying alive until they are caught, they can’t just steal a one off 65’ yacht and think they are getting away with it.

I’m sitting in my thoughts as I hear the thundering roar of my dinghy motor closing in.

Are they already back? And I’m still on deck. Shit..

I hear them laughing and joking as they load their stuff on deck, here is an opportunity, if I can cling on to something I might get carried below deck, I never manager the stairs by myself.

Each step is like 35-36 meters high…

I just have to wait for the right moment.

They are piling up their stuff and Ywette tells Peter to change, I watch him climb over the bags and then I recognize him.

My heart nearly stopped.

It’s Peter the thief that I got sent to jail for 4 years for breaking and entry…

Peter that in court said “You will pay for this.”

I’m standing in my cave gazing up on his enormous body suddenly he drops something that’s lands right in front of my cave with a huge crash, I can’t make out what it is but I think that it is something that’s going to be stored under deck eventually so I make a dash for it.

In my world it’s like 100 meters to the object, I’m begging god not to be spotted on my dash there, in Ywette and Peters world it’s a merely 45 cm...

I’m not an athlete so its takes me a little while to cover the distance but I get close and crawl under the edge of that object that peter dropped, after a few meters I get to a ledge that is around 1.2 meters high and a bit over the ground, I manage to climb up with difficulty and walk around 10 meter on some kind of web before I tramp through the web and get my feet stuck in it…

As I struggle to get my foot lose from the webbing I notice a faint smell of urine and something else.

I hear Yvette’s booming voice; Change Peter.

Suddenly the object that I’m stuck in lifts up and I’m dangling inside it from my stuck foot, it levels out and I see an enormous foot coming down at my side, just a few meters from where I’m stuck, I look up and my heart froze, I see Peter towering above me, I realize where I’m at…

I’m stuck in the lining of his thong, the thong that he’s slowly putting on…

His semi flaccid monstrous cock is getting closer, it glans is enormous like 11 meters wide and I stare in horror at the opening of his urethra as he puts his thong on, it closes in on me.

Peter pulls his thong up and I’m pressed inside the opening of his urethra, the stench is horrible and the remains of uric acid burns my body, I scream to the top of my lungs.

“Mercy!! Please help me”

“What’s that? “asks Ywette with booming voice

“What” says Peter

“I thought I heard a faint cry for help”.

“I didn’t hear anything” says Peter

“Let’s check this boat out and see what we got”

“There is a safe in the master cabin”

“I hope it’s better than the last one” says Peter

“By the way, have you get rid of the last tiny ones or do you still think we can get a ransom for them Ywette?” says Peter

“I got them in the little box” says Ywette

“Let’s fuck them instead” says Peter

The fabric of Peters thong moves then he climbs down the ladder to my cabin and breaks my ankle that’s stuck in the lining of the thong, I scream of pain and Ywette stops

“Did you hear that?

“No, what?”

“A faint cry of pain, the little fucker is hurt” she laughs

“What the fuck” says Peter

“Is this the guy that owned the boat? The guy that you shrank?”

“Yes it’s” says Ywette

“Do you know that he ratted me out and put me away for 4 years?”

“No”

“And now he’s on this boat 8 mm big?”

“Yeah, somewhere”

“He told me in court that he pisses on people like me and now I can return that favour literally when we found him” says Peter

“You would kill him if you do that and then there will be no ransom”

“I don’t give a fuck about ransom, I’ll blast him with a really full bladder” says Peter

I’m scared stiff, I’m 8 mm big inside Peters urethra and he’s going to kill me when he finds me I’m looking up in the dark there his enormous murderous jet of urine can come at any moment and trying not to move so he won’t feel me…

“So here it’s, the safe” says Ywette

I feel a sudden pressure and hear muffled groans, they are making out, I don’t get the gravity of the situation at first but then I start to hear thump-whoosh-thump-whoosh-thump-whoosh and understand what that sound is, Peter is getting a hard on and I hear his bloodstream filling up his erectile tissues.

I’m dead if I don’t get out of here, I can’t hardly move and Peters glans is clamping down on me as he’s getting harder. The pressure increases even more and I having a hard time to breathe, I can’t even think straight.

I’m so occupied with my situation by the second that when I’m realizing what about to happen it’s takes a few seconds to grasp. Peter going to fuck Ywette on my bed, I’m completely swallowed up inside his glans with only my feet sticking out I look in complete terror down his urethra, it’s pitch black but I can see in my mind the enormous load of semen gushing down his tunnel of death that will kill me in an instant when he comes if and that’s a really big if I survive his hard on until then, I read somewhere that the speed of a male ejaculation is 20km/h so in my world I’m about to get hit by 60 tons of semen in each blast at a speed of 4500 km/hour…Sometimes I really do hate the engineer in me but it will be a quick death I’m not crushed by his swollen glans before..

Suddenly I feel a terrible pain in my twisted ankle and I’m pulled out of my death cell, a gasp a breath of fresh air and look around, I’m in my cabin on the bed and Ywette is getting ready to ride Peters enormous cock it’s like 70 meters fully erected, she moans as she slowly forces that monster inside her, I thank god that I not inside his glans, I would been crushed inside Peters cock when it entered Yvette’s cunt.

Now I have to get free from the lining of Peters thong with my broken ankle according to the thunderous moans from Ywette and Peter I don’t have much time, somehow I manage to get free but there is no way of escape, there is white sheets on the bed so I climb down over the elastic in Peters thong and try to hide there.

I can’t help to be fascinated by Ywette and Peter fucking, they are Gods in my world and seeing how her cunt swallows Peters monster turns me on.

Suddenly they stop and Ywette take out a little plastic box and open it with a cruel smile, she moves off Peters cock and I hear her booming voice

 “Now your little fuck your about to get fucked, a nice threesome with my boyfriend, you promised us a ransom and there is no money in our account. You tried to fuck us, now we will fuck you” ...

I hear that man scream for his life as Ywette lifted him up from the box and placed him on Peters rock hard six-pack so he could watch Peters enormous cock, pulsating and glossy from their mixed juices.

“Show him Peter what he will face”

With a cruel sadistic smile Peter start to jerk off, I can see his monstrous ball sack shrink as he’s getting close, with an earthshakingly booming moan Peter comes, he shoots his cum unbelievable high in the air like 400 meters nearly the ceiling of the cabin, the engineer in me starting to calculate the force needed to throw 65 tons 400 meter up in the air time after time but I give up, to be in front of that is instant death…

Peter takes out a contraption of his rucksack and says to the guy on his belly the just escaped Peters cum, at least that what he thinks.

“By the power invested in my body I hereby sentences you to a stiff sentence” and laughs at the tiny man begging for his life, promising anything just for one more hour in life.

“Only thing I want from you is my satisfaction, hearing you scream before I blast you with my cum, feeling the contractions that pumping my cum over your pathetic little body, how my cum jets crushes you” says Peter with steel in his voice and the evillest grin I ever seen in a face…

The little man is crying and screaming for his life, I don’t even dare to move now…

“How do you want to die? Inserted in Yvette’s cunt and fucked? Inserted in her ass and fucked? Or and in this case I can promise you that it will be fast, if you by your own will walk inside my condom and place yourself on your back inside the reservoir of my condom facing my urethra I give you a quick death while I jerk off or I can insert you in my ass and just leave you there, my orgasm will most likely crush you if you don’t suffocate in my assgas first or do you want to get eaten alive? Your choice.”

The little man is totally out of control screaming, cursing, crying and begging for his life.

Peter puts him down on the sheet really close to his thong and puts on his Koala stiff sentence thong, it’s really scary to see what the cock rings does to his monstrous cock, its swells even more and the glans is turning purple.

Ywette picks out a package of really thin transparent condoms and takes one out lays It on Peters belly and catch the doomed little man.

He’s screaming to the top of his lungs as Ywette places him on top of Peters rock-hard glans, Ywette takes the condom and rolls it down over Peters cock trapping the doomed little man inside the cum reservoir, I can see him from a distance of like 200 meters.

Suddenly he sees me and starting to scream at Ywette, I’m waiving my arms try to makes him understand that he will kill the both of us.

Ywette has just put the rubbery spikes on her tongue ring, she got two and was just about to start the blowjob that would be the end of him.

I can see him pointing in my direction from inside the cum reservoir and he gets their attention, faster than I can react Peter reach out and grabs his thong, my only cover is gone.

I’m the size of an ant on white bedsheets and Peter spots me immediately.

He stands on he’s knees towering above me, I’m completely at his mercy.

His laugh chills me to the bone.

“Not so fun to be ratted out now.”

“Now see what happens to rats real close up” says Peter and Ywette slowly starts to jerk Peter off.

He shifts so I’m only a few meter from his cum reservoir with the little man trapped inside, I see his slit open and close for each stroke, the little man asks sobbingly ask me for forgiveness but I tell him that he has killed me by pointing me out and that he is deserving all that comes from Peters urethra. Death...

I can see how Peter is getting close and the little rat I fighting for his life in Peter precum that’s slowly filling the cum reservoir.

I look up at Peters face, there is no mercy only a sadistic grin, the knowledge of absolute power and satisfaction and I scream “This is murder you fucking sadistic pervert”

“No this is sexual indulgence” says Peter and focus on the tiny man inside his condom.

Ywette starts to taunt the little man and I can see that’s it’s not far now, suddenly Peter tells Ywette to stop, surprised she does.

The little man gets his hopes up and thinking his life is going to be spared and thanks Peter and tells me it’s my turn to die but he’s still inside the cum reservoir in front of an extremely potent rock hard 70-meter-long cock...

I can see the sadistic grin on Peters face when he contracts his pelvic muscles and he’s voice booming down on the doomed little man.

“Look no hands” and laughs.

After 12 contractions Peter cums, it’s like the end of the world, with the sound of a crashing airplane and a huge explosion Peter fills the cum reservoir with his first jet, the little man is crushed by the power in Peters orgasm, he’s totally ripped to pieces...

All that I can see of him inside the reservoir is parts of his body and clothes swirling by for each jet Peter pumps in to the condom...

“Now that’s what’s happens to rats in my world” says Peter

He starts to take his condom off and when he’s finished he aims his monstrous cock straight at me, rolls back the foreskin and says

“You said in court that you piss on people like me, I like a good piss after sex and I got my pressure really up now, wanna play?”

“No Peter” says Ywette

We are going for ransom on this one.

Peter looks down at me and looks at Ywette

“I love you Ywette” says Peter and in the same moment I can see his muscles contract and a gigantic jet of urine shoots out from his urethra, the sound of his stream is deafening.

My ankle is broken, I can’t run, I’m completely at his mercy...

His first attempt misses but I’m blown off my feet by the air pressure of the passing stream...

I’m screaming for my life as he contracts and take aim again, he’s really close now I’m only 50 meters from his glans, I can see how his slit opens then he pulls back his foreskin and I can see straight up in his urethra...

So this is how it ends. Crushed by a perverted giant’s urine.

I resign to my fate and wait for it, I look up and see Peters face filled with sadistic triumph...

I hear him moan “Die you fucking rat”

I look at his open urethra and realise I got like 10: s of a second left of my life when Ywette says

“No Peter stop, we need him for ransom”

I see Peter contract his muscles, he isn’t listening, with an enormous roar he lets loose his murderous urine jet, I can see it coming...

When suddenly a gigantic hand shields me but I’m soaked in his urine and the uric acid burns like hell, if I don’t get washed with water I will die...