- Text Size +

Piraters

Chapter 2

 

” Move away Peter”

Peter hesitates still aiming his monstrous cock straight at me...

“He will die anyway now, none of the tiny survive my uric acid, so just let me blast the rat”.

“He hasn’t signed over his boat yet, you know that I can’t make him big enough to sign until 72 hours has past”

I’m comforted by hearing that I’ve a chance to live for 3 more days so I can sign over my boat.

“We have to get under sail and get away from Bequia now, he cleared immigration & custom yesterday so we have a few more hours before we have to leave” says Ywette

“Help me, I’m dying “I scream to her

Ywette lifts me up in my arms and it nearly breaks of the pressure from her fingers, she pours some water in a glass and drops me into it, it’s like a small swimming pool to me.

“Combination to the safe” Ywette demands.

I refuse, my phonebook is inside and I fear for the lives of my friends and loved ones.

“Give me the combination now or suffer and I really mean suffer the consequences”

I refuse.

“Still trying to be a hard case? You will lose so why this? There must be something real special inside. Tell me the combination or I will insert you in my ass, that’s a death sentence you know. Think of yourself inside in the warm dark fighting for your life against my sphincter muscles, you will lose. Imagine Peters glans penetrating my sphincter and how he pushes your pathetic body deep inside my ass with his rock-hard cock, if you’re lucky you will be crushed to a little bloody speck against his glans. You really want to experience the full force of Peter orgasm inside my ass while I have an anal orgasm?”.

I remember the guy that ratted me out and how the remains of his body swirled around inside the cum reservoir blasted by jet after jet of Peters cum…I took one look at Peter as he sat in my favourite chair slowly fapping his murderous cock with a grim sadistic smile, he was ready.

Even if this was a twisted interrogation method I was completely sure that Peter would blast and kill me with his cum and say it was an accident….

I caved in and told Ywette the combination…

Peter opens the safe and I can see their eyes open wide, this loot is beyond their expectations by far, a life savings in gold and cash...

Peter bring out my favourite watch from the safe and admire it for a while, it’s a Patek Philippe Ref 5016P worth more money than that fucking thief ever seen.

“All this money and you put a steel watch in your safe?”

I completely loose it when I see Peter going through my things in front of me and yells “your so fucking incompetent that you can’t tell Platina from stainless steel you fucking sorry excuse for a burglar”.

Peter stops dead in his tracks and slowly turns around

“Say again, I dare you”

I look up at him there he towers over me, I can’t help my mind doing calculations, it’s the engineer in me that’s haunts me.

In my world Peter weighs in at 1.4 million tons of ripped anabolic murderous muscles.

“Let him be “Ywette orders Peter, we must check what we got.

With icy steel in his voice Peter whispers

“I deal with you later, Ywette can’t protect you all the time, there will come a time and place when it’s just you and me and then you will pay, you will regret the day you were born” …

My only hope is to try to escape when I sign the papers for the yacht, they talk about making me big enough to sign the papers.

I can see how they enjoying the loot and Peter suggest that they don’t need the other tiny anymore for ransom.

“No we really don’t” says Ywette

“But first we have to get this yacht under sail and get out of here”

“The usual place” asks Peter

“No I think we keep this one, I like it”

“Isla de Aves I think” says Ywette

“Ahh that sounds nice” says Peter with a smile

Ywette picks up the glass that I’m in and carefully pour out some water so I can stand on the bottom

“If you behave and obey willingly you might survive for some days”

She takes the glass up on deck and places it in the cockpit so I can see them stealing my boat.

I can tell that they are skilled sailors so there will be no rookie mistake that will call the attention of the authorities.

It takes them 20 minutes to raise the anchor and get under sail.

Ywette stands at the helm in her black wicked weasel and I stare up at her perfect body, wondering how many people they have killed, how many sailors have died to pay for Ywette silicon implants, how many have been inside her cunt and get their hope up for a few seconds when she spreads for Peter, how many have screamed for their lives then they see Peter rock-hard glans in the opening of her cunt before he penetrates her and all is black for the doomed.

Peter stands behind Ywette and fondle her, I can see that she responds, her nipples are getting hard and I can see her wetness through the miniscule string.

“Get the gear “says Ywette

Peter walks pass me with a cruel sadistic smile, I can see that he has a brutal hardon in his Arenas, every little vein shows through the fabric.

He returns after a while with a little box that I can hear screams from, it’s their victims.

Peter places the box on the table in front of the helm and opens it, the smile on his face chills me to the bone….

Ywette engages the autopilot and starts to make out with Peter, I can hear their breathing getting heavier.

Ywette eases Peters rock-hard cock out of the Arena and forces down a gates of hell on it, Peter moans of pain but keep his eyes focused at me…

“Just a sec” says Ywette and moves her string to the side, I can see the contraction of her cunt as she press out 2 Ben-wa balls with a string between them, with a sadistic grin she places the right in front of me.

I look at these massive stainless steel balls in front of me and see something red smeared to it, I take a closer look and see parts of humans remains smeared to them.

I puke…

She puts her victims between the Ben-was, insert the balls and grind the into pulp with her massive pussy muscles…

“I crushed them yesterday when you stared at my pussy after dinner. Remember? I played with the thought of letting you fuck me so they would drown in your cum, making you an accomplice”

Ywette turn her attention to Peter who has laid down on matrasses with his enormous hardon standing as tower 70 meters high above his muscular body.

I his moans is like thunder then Ywette starts to lick his balls, she lets her tongue flicker around his balls and work its way up the shaft, I see the rubber spikes on her dual tongue piercing flicker on the backside of the neck of Peters glans, his moans are like an earthquake at this point, suddenly she stops, grabs the glass that I’m in and pours me out on Peters stomach.

I stand in awe over his might, I look up at his gigantic shaft towering over me, I can clearly see the pulsating veins filling his cock with murderous power, his glans is deep purple by now...

Ywette grabs one person from the box and holds him over the closed slit in Peters glans.

He screams for his life, to no avail.

Ywette places him on top and lifts me up and places me close to the slit, I look at the guy on the other side of the slit we are both begging for our life’s.

I look up at Ywette, a sadistic smile contorts her beautiful face, she open Peters slit with 2 fingers and forces the other man into it with her other hand.

“Watch carefully you fucking rat, this is what happens to people that doesn’t want to pay us” Yvette’s voice is booming down on us.

She forces me forward right to the edge of the slit so I can look on while the man screaming for his life desperately trying to cling on slowly sinks down into Peters urethra, a tunnel of death 1.5 meter wide.

The stench of urine is thick in the air and the guy pukes as tries to cling on to the inside of the urethra but to no avail, he sinks deeper...

Ywette taunts him with his tongue, letting it flicker in the air above Peters glans, I’ve seen how good she is giving head and how effective her piercings are.

The guy is like 6 or 7 meters down when Ywette slowly closes the slit over him

I hear his “Nooooooooo” muffles as the slit closes...

“I can feel his struggle; this is the best part by far “Peter says.

Ywette give up an evil laugh and raise her body over Peter.

Slowly she lowers herself and I’m totally terrified, if I don’t get out of the way I’m going to get crushed inside Yvette’s cunt or drowned in their juices and she is making no attempt to lift me down from Peters glans.

Jump? 70 meters... That’s a certain death.

She continues to lower herself and pull her miniscule string to the side, revealing her perfectly shaved cunt, not a strand to grab on to, glistening of her juices...

When I see it, my only hope, her clit piercing. If I can cling on to it I might get a ride down to Peter stomach.

She stops when her cunt make contact with the underside of Peters cock, when she forces forwards with her cunt so it bends towards Peters stomach...

I’m trying to cling on looking in terror at her monstrous murder cave, she bends Peters cock down to his stomach and I jump, its 6 meter down to his rock hard muscles and I break my other leg so now I can’t walk at all.

I’m lying and crying out my pain then I see her slide her cunt down Peters shaft and his monstrous cock rises again.

Ywette moves in position to mount Peter and plays with the tip of his glans against her glistening pussy lips.

I’m thinking of the poor guy inside Peters urethra, is he still alive? Peter gives me the answer

“That little fucker is still alive, I can feel him. Be careful Ywette, I want him to survive until I’m inside you”

Ywette smiles and spreads her pussylips with her fingers and slowly lower herself onto Peters cock.

Terrified I look up at her cunt as it swallows meter after meter of Peter cock.

“Extra treats ask Ywette with an evil sadistic smile”

“The rat? “ask Peter

“No not him, I got a new idea”

” Tell me”

“I show you instead” says Ywette laughing and grabs the little box.

She takes out 2 guys and when she suddenly turns around, still deeply penetrated by Peter so I got her sphincter like 50 meters from me.

“You 2 little fuckers are just about to get fucked to death, our orgasms will grind you into pulp inside us”

The guys start to scream at the top of their lungs but to no avail.

“pull your legs up Peter”

He’s does as he’s told; I can’t see what Ywette does from where I am but Peters thunderous moan tells me that the guys are doomed.

I can see the other guy as she eases him to her, his screams are terrifying to hear as Ywette shows him inside her ass…

I see her sphincter close when she pulls her fingers out and realize that the guy has been given a death sentence, he can’t escape and the contractions of Yvette’s orgasm will grind him into pulp...

“A 3 fuckers fuck” says Ywette with an evil grin.

“Ride them to their deaths, I want to see your sphincter massacre the little fucker” says Peter

Slowly Ywette starts to ride Peters cock, I look up at Peters face and I see him mimic “your next” ...

Ywette increase the pace and after a few minutes I can see Peters ball sack creep up to the shaft and tighten, I wonder if the guy in Peters urethra is still alive, I hope not.

With thunderous roar “Die fuckers” Peter comes and within seconds Ywette comes to, I can see straight up in her Sphincter as it starts to contract when the orgasm hits her, the rhythmic pulses of contraction tells me that the guy is dead, there is no possibility for survival against her orgasm...

Peter smiles and says “Funny, I could feel the fucker in my urethra just before I cum, usually they never survive that long and that fucker in my ass was pure pleasure” …

“I though you would like it, I never felt you’re cum jets so hard” says Ywette.

She moves off Peters cock and their mixed juices drips out of her nearly hitting me…

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come...