- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First story, hope it's decent. Criticism welcome. I got carried away and it ended up quite long. 

 

Making some edits, few names are mixed up and adding chapter names.

 

 

Amy was just leaving Brian's house. Amy and Brian were best friends, however they both kept secrets from one another. Brian was in love with Amy, but he was afraid to tell her. Amy's secret however was much different. Amy had a foot fetish; not for other people's feet though. Amy desired to dominant someone under her feet, force them to worship her. She wanted to do it to Brian, however she was not completely cruel and would not want him to hate her. There was no way she could ask him because Brian hated feet, especially stinky ones.

 

“So when you next coming around?” Brian asked Amy.

“”I'm not sure Bry, I'm working an extra shift tomorrow because Chloe has a football game so I definitely can't come over tomorrow.” Amy replied.

“It's Friday tomorrow right? How about we do something this weekend?”

“Hmmmm, I'll see what I'm up to. It would definitely help your chances if you gave me some incentive” Amy said this teasingly to Brian, gesturing to her feet, tightly snuggled into her old, worn black flats.

“Haha Amy you know I can't do that. If I rubbed your feet I think the smell would kill me!” Brian retorted playfully, but inside his mind clouded with fear at the very thought of being near Amy's feet in particular.

 

Amy was a very beautiful young woman. She had a curvy body with a bit of weight which greatly enhanced her best features, her breasts. Her thighs could be described as thick. She had light blue eyes and orange hair, which she had dyed it to recently so it had barely faded. She had light, almost invisible freckles and an amazing smile. The one thing that Brian hated about her were her feet.

 

Amy had size 10 feet, they were wide and meaty. They also had a habit of sweating copiously. Even though she washed her feet thoroughly every morning, the strong smell they gave off was very evident if you went near her feet or she removed her shoes. She had several pairs of footwear, all of which would clear a room. Her favourites (and the worst smelling by far) were her black leather flats. At home, Amy's mother made her keep her footwear in her own room and at Brian's insistence, she had gotten a wooden chest in her room to keep her footwear in as he never stopped complaining when he came over. Amy worked as a waitress which didn't give her feet much of a break, usually leaving them incredibly pungent after her shifts. She tended to wear her black flats barefoot to work (She hated wearing socks with her flats) and managed to keep her foot smell unnoticed by anyone there, staff or customer, so long as she washed her feet prior to work and kept her shoes on at all times.

 

“Ah it's such a shame. I'd love to get you under these feet Bri.” Amy continued, enjoying making her friend uncomfortable with thoughts of her smelly feet.

“You're so gross sometimes Amy.” Brian mocked.

“Don't pretend you don't love it! See ya later.”

“Yeah, see ya.”

 

 

 

Brian stepped back into his house and closed the door. His mother was out and it was just him and his sister, Katie, at home. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail. She was laid on the couch with her bare size 8 feet up on the armrest, her toes painted blue. She was seemingly engrossed in the film she was watching, some romantic comedy.

 

“Why won't you rub Amy's feet for her bro? She's had a hard day at work and there's nothing like a good footrub! Don't you like her?” Katie spoke up as he strolled behind the couch to go upstairs to his room.

“Of course I like her, she's my friend. I just hate feet; and as feet go, her's are extremely stinky, I'm sure you've caught a whiff before.”

Katie smiled at his answer and began flexing her own feet. “Maybe you should practice on my feet bro. They are pretty stinky but even if I went without showers for a month and hit the gym for an intense cardio session everyday I doubt I could get mine anywhere near the level of hers. That way you can build yourself up to Amy's feet.”

Brian stared at the soft, pink feet of his sister with their long toes rising into the air above them. In comparison to Amy's feet Katie's were a lot less meaty, being rather on the slender side. “Ergh no way Katie. I'm not touching your feet. Get one of your friends to pamper you if you're so fussed.”

“Why would I do that when I can get my loser brother to do it and get the added benefit of knowing you hate it.”

“Whatever. I'm going to bed.”

 

Katie went back to watching her movie once her brother left. She glanced down at her feet wishing she could make her brother massage them for her. Katie loved tormenting Brian, especially when feet were involved. Growing up whenever she had an opportunity she made Brian smell her feet and shoes, much to his dismay. Her favourite memory was ganging up on him with a couple of her friends one day when  their mom had left them alone and forcing him to smell each of their feet after they had tied his arms behind his back and used their combined power to make him submit. Before they had released him Katie made Brian french kiss her sole for a minute and it had excited her so much.

 

But as much as she wanted Brian under her own feet, she wanted him under Amy's even more so. Amy's feet were the most disgusting feet Katie had ever witnessed and getting Brian to smell them is her ultimate goal. Once when she and Amy were alone after Brian went to get some drinks, Katie tried to get Amy to help her force Brian under their feet for a couple of hours. Amy had laughed and declined, telling Katie she was 'too cruel' but Katie could not mistake the desire in the eyes of Brian's friend. All Katie had to do was trick Amy into getting Brian to serve her feet and he would be in the worst situation imaginable for himself and that thought made Katie very determined. Luckily she had the means to do so up in her room and she planned to test it out on poor Brian tomorrow.

 

 

 

Brian got up at around 1 in the afternoon. He worked at a movie theater and this week he had Friday and Saturday off. He was alone in the house, eating some cereal at the kitchen table when he heard the front door open in the living room. Katie had returned home. From where he was sat, he could hear her panting, presumably having just returned from working out.

“Have you really just got out of bed? You're so lazy bro.” Katie said to Brian as she stepped into the kitchen to get a  glass of ice water. She was dressed in a white t-shirt and navy shorts, her typical gym wear. She had thick white socks on that went halfway up her calf and her black gym sneakers.

“Yeah so what? It's my day off. You should hurry up and get a shower, your odor is putting me off my food. Where have you been this morning anyway?”

“Maybe I like smelling like I've done some hard work! You should take a sniff so you can appreciate how hard I work to keep fit. I've been out for a few hours to go to the gym and I decided to run there and back.”

“Katie I don't think I'll ever be able to understand why you do that in the middle of summer. Perhaps you're just weird.”

“You shouldn't try to rile me up bro. I'll have you know my feet are very sweaty right now and you're just begging for me to drop one of these sopping wet socks into your breakfast.” Katie said in a commanding manner before laughing at the thought. Brian gagged a little.

 

As Brian was finishing up this bowl of cereal, Katie came back downstairs with a large black tome in her hands. It looked old and heavy. She placed it on the table and sat opposite Brian.

“What the fuck is that thing Katie?” Brian began.

“It's a magical spellbook! I bought it the other week in a little old shop out of town. It's quite a spooky story really because I looked this shop up when I got home and apparently it doesn't even exist. How crazy is that? Shame really because they had some good stuff.”

“It sounds like you've been scammed. You're so stupid sometimes.”

“Oh it's real Brian. I haven't tested out any spells yet but I've read up about spellbooks and every piece of information points to this being the real deal.”

“Haha well you're more gullible than you look then! You believe people talking bullshit online about made up stuff like magic.”

Katie smiled at Brian “If you're so sure, let me test it out on you. We can make it into a game!”

“A game eh? What do I get if I win?”

“I'll never torment you with my feet ever again.”

Brian thought about this for a moment. He hated more than anything when Katie made him smell her feet and went out of his way to prevent her ever finding an opportunity to do so. However if he won he wouldn't have to worry about it ever again. “What happens if you win?”

Katie's smile grew in size “You have to give me a nice, long foot rub. Let's say about an hour long. I'll even forgo a shower to make it more fun for you.”

While the thought of having to rub his sister's sweaty feet terrified him, there was no way this spellbook would work. It was basically a free pass to get his sister not to harass him with her feet. “You're on Katie.”

 

Brian knelt on the floor as Katie commanded. She sat cross legged with the book open in front of her.

“Hand out” Katie told Brian and he obeyed. She quickly grabbed his finger and pricked him with a needle.

“Ouch! What the fuck Katie” Brian said, annoyed, as a drop of his blood fell onto the open book. The bleeding stopped immediately after.

“Don't be such a baby, it's a prerequisite to casting spells.” The blood had already soaked in and was now unnoticeable. Katie flipped through the pages until she found the one that she was looking for.

 

Katie placed her open right hand palm down onto the open book. Her open left hand gripped Brian's head. Brian noticed her hand was slightly sweaty after her workout but kept quiet to get this over and done with. Katie's eyes closed and it looked as though she was asleep.

“Lat hik varri lev, aroo doni nitten mal. Tinini wala.”

As Katie's eyes slowly opened, Brian looked around nervously. Nothing seemed to have changed.

“Is that it? Nothing's different. Does that mean I win?” Brian rose to his feet and backed up a few steps.

Katie closed the book and got to her feet. She laughed at her brother before speaking. “No, I think I won.”

“Oh yeah? What did you do? The only spell you could have cast is the spell that makes you think you'd actually done something.

“You're such a silly little boy Brian. I cast the spell, now all I need to do is say the activation words. Tinini wala.” Brian felt an immense tiredness overcome him and went to sleep without being able to resist.

 

 

 

Brian had no idea where he was. He was naked. There was nothing but a dark space with a hard floor beneath him. What the fuck has she done to me?

All of a sudden it was like a huge curtain was lifted and the dark space became a bright open space. He realised he was still in his kitchen, but everything was much larger. The closest thing two him in this vast expansive space were two huge black objects. Brian's stomach sunk when he figured out these were Katie's sneakers. He looked up to Katie's face in the distance, giggling happily.

Katie's face grew larger as she crouched down to speak to her brother. “So looks like I won eh LITTLE brother hahahaha!”

“What the fuck have you done to me! How small am I?” Brian shouted angrily at his giant sister.

“Whoa now Brian don't swear at me or I'll have to punish you! Imagine all the things I could do to torture you at this size. Right now you are a measly four inches tall.”

“F-f-four inches? How could you do this to me Katie?”

“I did it because I wanted to. I've always enjoyed making you suffer Brian, it excites me more than anything. Why do you think I always tormented you with my feet whenever I found an opportunity. Speaking of feet, you owe me one long foot rub.”

“Please Katie. I'm begging you don't make me rub your sweaty feet. And get me some clothes.”

Katie laughed at her pathetic brother. “Oh you're going to rub them alright, you agreed. Unless you want to forfeit the bet; I'm sure I could think of something much worse for you. Bugs don't need clothes.”

At his size, there was nothing Brian could do. He was helpless. “Okay then, I'll rub your feet. Then you'll grow me back right?”

“Yes Brian, once you're done I will change your size. Unless you decide to stay like that, if so, do speak up.” Katie said to Brian with a wink before picking him up and taking him into the living room.

 

Katie placed her tiny brother on the coffee table in front of the couch and sat upon the couch herself. Brian watched as Katie untied her laces and pulled her sneakers from her feet. The white sock she was wearing was clearly drenched in sweat. She brought her left foot onto the table and pinned Brian beneath it.

“Hahaha Brian how does my sock feel? Is it wet enough for you?”

Brian couldn't reply as he was struggling beneath his sister's foot, at his size he was no match for it. The wet fabric of the sock had wedged into his mouth as the foot made contact with him and he could taste his sister's foot sweat as it was squeezed from the sock inside his mouth. As the thick sweat filled his mouth and crawled down his throat his taste buds were overwhelmed by the sour, slightly cheesy flavour. His nose was also tortured by the aroma from Katie's socked feet. He had no choice but to breath in the smell. His naked body became damp with the sweat draining from the sock as Katie pushed her foot against Brian to pin him down.

Katie removed her socked foot from Brian, laughing with joy. Brian struggled to his feet, looking like he'd just been caught in the rain.

“Sorry bro, I shouldn't mess around. I know you're eager to give me my massage.”

 

Katie peeled the socks from her feet, revealing her size 8 feet which were larger than Brian's whole body. She extended her legs and placed them on the coffee table before Brian. Her soles were reddened and it was obvious they were damp from sight alone. The smell and warmth radiating from Katie's feet caused Brian to back off a few steps as it hit him. This smell was stronger than that of her socked feet. The smell itself was far cheesier than the smell of the sweat soaked into her sock. As he unwillingly breathed it in he could feel that the smell itself was humid with sweat. This would probably be unnoticeable at a larger size but at four inches tall it was Brian's entire air supply.

Katie wiggled her long toes “Go on Brian, you've got a long hour ahead of you and you had better do a good job, or I might just make you LICK them clean hahaha.”

Brian, terrified of the prospect, walked forward to his sister's giant feet. The air got warmer the closer he went. He placed his hands on the sole and started pushing hard against the flesh.

Katie moaned as he begun. “That's good Brian, keep going, you're a natural.”

Brian started moving his hand around her left foot, pushing and kneading the flesh as hard as he little body could manage. Katie sounded like she was enjoying it as she was making pleased noises and urging him to continue.

“There's a few things you should know about the new you bro. I might as well tell you since your ears aren't busy but don't think this give you an excuse to slack on your duty. Your new body is extremely resistant to damage, it would take something impossibly strong to harm you. It will give way slightly though if the pressure is enough; this won't be painful but it may feel odd. You also won't need to eat, drink, empty your bladder or bowls or even sleep. You don't need to breath but you will continue doing so even if you should be able to. I should add that I made you unable to feel sexual pleasure, I wouldn't want to you to climax all over my soles after all, I'm your sister.”

Brian wanted to remind his sister that he didn't need to know this as she was growing him back afterwards but he didn't think she would hear him and if he spoke she might wish to punish him.

 

After around 45 minutes of rubbing Katie's feet, she lowered her large soles over Brian, forcing him to the ground. “Now get the parts you couldn't reach before Brian, make sure you work these sexy toes.”

She wiggled her toes, adorned with blue nail polish as she said this before laughing at her brother cowering underneath her feet that were larger than his whole body.

 

As Brian reached his hand, wet with foot sweat from Katie's soles up to the upper part of her foot, he noticed that the smell grew stronger and slightly vinegary when she wiggled her toes. After rubbing the upper sole of each foot he moved onto Katie's huge toes.

“You might need to use your whole body for these babies. Hug them tight and flex your muscles against them. Do it like you're wrestling my toes.” Katie instructed Brian with a grin.

Brian once again did as Katie commanded. He started with the big toe of her left foot. He wrapped his arms around it from below and started squeezing and moved it around as hard as he could.

“Oh this is just lovely Brian, we've got to make this a regular brother sister bonding activity!”

Brian buried his face into the soft flesh of the big toe to hide his embarrassment from Katie but regretted it immediately as he accidentally tasted his own sister's foot. It tasted like salty, damp cheese and it made him gag but continued on pleasing his sister. Brian caught a glimpse between Katie's big toe and second toe at one point and saw a clump of slightly yellowed sock lint stuck together by what he assumed to be toejam; he shuddered at the sight.

 

Once Brian had finished the last toe, he looked towards Katie hopefully from the underside of her feet. They weren't as warm anymore however the stink from her feet had not dwindled.

“Oh you're finally done. We went overtime by 20 minutes but you were absorbed by your work and I hadn't the heart to stop you.”

20 minutes? She's breaking the rules and there's nothing I can do about it. This is so unfair.

You did a good job Brian, you'll make a great little foot rubber with some more experience. However when I think about it you could have done better. I'll tell you what, as punishment, you only have to lick one of my feet clean.” 

Brian stood there, shocked. He backed out from below Katie's soles shaking his head. “No way am I licking your foot Katie! Change me back!” Brian shouted at his sister, who had only just heard him.

“If you don't lick it Brian I will make you lick it, your choice.” Katie said as she raised her foot like a snake raising its head.

“No way Katie!”

“Suit yourself.”

 

Katie's foot pounced onto Brian, knocking him flat and pinning him to the coffee table once more. However his time it was much worse. Rather than sweat soaked fabric, Brian had the undersides of Katie's toes grinding into his face. This was the worst smelling part of her foot (with exception to between Katie's toes) and Brian's face was filled with foul tasting, foul smelling foot flesh. Brian squirmed and struggled and in response Katie squeezed her smelly toes around her brother's head, enveloping him in her stinky toes.

 

After a few minutes of suffering, Katie released Brian's head and started playing with him using her toes. She wrestled him around, pinning and releasing him over and over.

“My toes are stronger than you bro! How humiliating. When you want to give up and submit to my tootsies just get kissing away; I'm talking nice and sloppy kisses like when you made out with my foot.”

Brian was helpless and being tossed around by Katie's toes was horrible. He had to give up. He grabbed the toe currently closest to him, the middle one on her left foot and held it close before planting big, wet, tongue filled kisses on it, filling his mouth once more with the taste of cheesy toes.

“Good boy Brian! Now for your treat, the rest of my foot. Get licking!”

 

Brian got on his knees before Katie's foot towering above him and begun licking. He hated every second of this. He dragged his tongue up her soft sole and filled his mouth with the flavour of her salty, cheesy sweat. He wanted to spit it out but he knew Katie would relish the opportunity to punish him. He obediently worked his way up her foot, lapping away at every inch and consuming the sweat and odd bits of sock lint that hadn't fallen off when he was rubbing. Eventually he couldn't reach any higher and Katie once more lowered her foot over him, forcing him to the ground below her foot as he kept on licking.

Katie didn't take her eyes off of Brian, watching him serve her giant foot excited her immensely and she slipped a couple of fingers down her pants and started moaning as his hot wet tongue cleaned her unwashed peds. “Keep going my little footlicker, I want my sexy feet to be spotless.”

Once the entire sole was done, Brian tried to get out from beneath Katie's foot but suddenly her toes came down upon him and created a stinky cave around his head. He knew what to do and despite his disgust at his new position and the quickly warming air he started cleaning her toes. He started from the top of each toe and after each toe he forced himself to lick the slimy fleshy base of his sister's toes.

 

Just as Brian thought he was finished Katie silently imposed a fresh torture onto him. She spread her toes as wide as she could and a much stronger, cheesier smell took over Brian's senses. He heard his sister laughing at the horrified expression on his tiny face.

“Lick it all up little boy, eat my gooey toejam!”

His tiny head found it's way between Katie's big toe and second toe and he once again made eye contact with the unholy fusion of sock lint and sweaty goo. The very sight of it made him want to cry. He closed his eyes and licked the length of Katie's big toe until he reached the pit where the lump sat and he kept going. The smelly lump came away onto his tongue with ease and as he took in into his mouth he wanted to throw up. It was like tasting Katie's sweaty, cheesy feet in a condensed, undiluted form. He chewed it up, increasing the strength of the flavour, and swallowed all of it. Once it was down, he begun trying to take in as much fresh air as possible to alleviate his suffering but all he got was the thick smelly air inside Katie's toe cave.

 

Katie erupted with laughter as she felt her brother lick away her toejam. “Hahahaha Brian I can't believe you just ate my fucking toejam, this is hilarious.” She wiped away tears of joy and amusement from her eyes.

Her foot lifted from Brian and he lay there gasping in air that wasn't poisoned by his sister's feet. The huge foot stopped before him and the blue painted toes spread once more, creating stinky tunnels with a terrifying prize at the end. The large toes wiggled in anticipation. “I want you to crawl to my toejam now Brian and once you've consumed it lick and kiss thoroughly between my toes to show how grateful you are that they bestowed such a gift upon you.”

Brian got on all fours and crawled towards the next lump of toejam. His mouth reached it when he was about halfway in and he ate it as quickly as he could so as not to prolong the taste. Then he desperately licked away at Katie's slimy toe pits. It wasn't as bad as eating toejam, but it was much worse than the rest of her foot. He repeated his two more times and finally finished her left foot. He collapsed with exhaustion and pure disgust not even caring Katie's smelly feet were still beside him.

 

“Okay Brian, great job! Watching as you shoveled down my toejam might have been the best thing I have ever witnessed. I think it's time to change your size now.”

Brian jumped to his feet with a second wind, eager that this torture might be finally over. It had been hours since it began. “Oh thank you sis, thank you so much.”

Katie smiled down at her brother, who was completely unaware that she wasn't returning him to normal size. “Tinini wala.” Brian blacked out once more.