- Text Size +

Geoff approached the rundown house, anticipation and nerves building inside him. There were broken windows that had cardboard boxes covering the glass, the door looked like it had been smashed and punched; the stairway leading up was cracked with loose nails sticking upwards. Clearly the place was not well cared for.

But what did he expect from an online ad promising a good high?

Geoff was no stranger to sketchy situations like this. Ever since he started using he had put himself into positions that were less than comfortable. As his needs grew and evolved he was forced to find newer things to excite him; new things often came with less than ideal set ups.

Heidi and Kaykay were two girls that he had been chatting with online for a couple of weeks now. Like him they had developed a need for the intense stuff, always searching for new and unique things. They were beautiful too. When they had proposed a meetup to test a new drug their dealer had got for them Geoff hastily agreed.

He knocked on the door, almost afraid it would fall in. A moment later a girl in a black dress so short it barely covered her ass, with Nike airforce sneakers, black hair, and a deviant smile, opened the door. “Geoff, right?” she asked expectantly.

“Yep,” he answered. “How's is going Heidi.”

“Not bad. Kaykays inside. We got the stuff all lined up on the table. Come on in.”

“Sure,” he answered crossing through the threshold of the house.

The insides were just as unpleasant as the exterior. The carpet had many stains dotting its surface, the paint was chipping, there was a musty scent that permeated the air. Barely any light came in through the few remaining windows, leaving the small rooms in perpetual gloom.

Kaykay was where she was supposed to be, sitting on the couch in loose fitting sweatpants, a pink tank top, and colorful Nike dunks. Her straight blond hair fell in strands around her face. “Hey,” she said as the two walked in, seemingly only semi interested. “This our guy?”

“He is,” Heidi answered with a smile. She was the more personable of the duo. “Sit down man. We got everything lined up for you.”

“Cool,” he answered eagerly, sliding in beside Kaykay on the couch. Before them was a glass table with an assortment of items strewn about its surface. Geoff recognized a large ziplocked bag of pot, a couple pills of different colors, a large bong of green glass, papers to roll, and needles.

“What's your pick?” Heidi asked, plopping next to Geoff, sandwiching him between the two girls. “You into needles? I saw you eyeing them up.”

“No,” he answered. “I tried it a few times. Not my thing. What are the pills?”

“Shit,” Kaykay answered, grabbing a shiny red one. “He didn’t give us a inventory. Just take something. Maybe you’ll like it.”

“I usually like to know what I’m doing,” Geoff answered. “Rather not go brain dead today.”

“Shut up and stop being a pussy.” Heidi grabbed a needle, already starting the preparations on her arm. “Pick something or get out.”

“Fine,” he answered. It wasn’t like he was going to leave after driving all the way here. He picked up one of the smaller pills, one in the shape of a hexagon. He glanced a Kaykay one last time, the girl having already swallowed her own, now smiling at him. It went down easily, the tiny tablet sinking past his throat and into his belly. All that was left was to wait. “How long does it take this stuff to kick in?”

Heidi grinned. “Do I look like a fucking clock?”

 

It had been about fifteen minutes since he first tried the mystery pill, and he still felt no different from his normal self. No head high, no body high, no high at all. A little disappointing, considering the funky look of the thing. He had expected it to be some random new age drug with crazy effects. A lot of those had been spreading around lately. Seems like this one might just have been sugar.

Heidi had gone to the kitchen a bit ago, claiming that she wanted to find something good to grub on. Neither Geoff nor Kay had an issue. Kay especially, considering that the stuff had already hit her hard. She was loopy, not responding to most of Geoff’s polite attempts to start up a conversation, her eyes locked on the latest episode of spongebob to flash on the screen.

“Hey, Kay?” he said again, figuring he might get lucky this time. She turned her head in his direction. “I was… ugh…” His head suddenly started to hurt. Not a pleasant start to his high, but it would probably get better. He tried to ignore it. “I was wondering if you…” His eyes started to sag, he tipped forwards, the table quickly rushing up to meet him.

“Shit,” he mumbled after smashing his face against the glass. Other than the now throbbing pain where his skull had met table, the headache had vanished. Like a pressure that had been relieved; he felt much better about things. That is, until he picked himself up and looked around.

He saw a couple shiny capsules not far away, each one coming up to his head. Most were simple cylinders with two colors, but some were a more flat design. A glance to his left showed a mysterious hill of green things that seemed to have a plastic coating. A peek to his right revealed a syringe that could hold gallons, and a belt that looked as if it could only fit around a giant. “What the hell?” he said to himself, rubbing the increasingly numb spot on his head, turning around. “What the hell!?!”

Kay was sitting on the couch in almost the exact same position she had been, with her long blond hair drooping around her soft face, her breasts clearly outlined by her tank top, her baggy pants concealing what must have been a shapely pair of legs. But she looked huge, like a distant mountain sitting on the horizon.

Then the clues put themselves together in little Geoff’s mind. That pill wasn’t intended to get him high. It was meant to shrink him. “Fuck,” were the only words he could find.

Kay’s eyes then descended onto the table, looking around it, her expression one of confusion. Then he voice boomed over the world, almost making Geoff’s ear bleed from the pure intensity. “Hey, where'd you go?”

“I… I’m down here!” Geoff shouted.

Her eyes quickly snapped to his tiny form. Instantly a chill shot through his body. Perhaps getting a disoriented goddess’ attention wasn’t the best idea. Kay then spoke, her massive mouth bobbing up and down. “Geoff? That you?”

“Yes. Holy shit, thank you. I thought this was going to be so much-”

“Wait,” she said, smiling, a tinge of laughter in her tone. “You’re just a bug. You look like him though.” Now a chuckling fit took control of her. It took a few moments for the titaness to regain control. “Silly bug. You shouldn’t be on the table.”

Geoff could only stare up in amazement and horror as the giant girl stood up, her body rising impossibly high into the air. She then lifted up her leg, moving until her shoe was floating directly overhead the tiny person. With a smile she added, “You should be on the bottom of my foot.”

“Ah!” Geoff screamed as he jumped clear of her gigantic sneaker. The huge, flat, dirtied sole slammed into the table where he was with a force that rivaled anything Geoff had ever felt before. It was painfully clear what his fate would be if he was caught under that force. “Please, kay, I’m not a bug!”

“Stupid bug,” Kaykay said, that smile still lighting up her face. “Of course you are.” Her foot came up, the sole hovering above his head once again. The shoe had clearly been well worn, as apparent by the plethora of dirt that had been ground into the vibrant rubber. Still, he could make out the precise shape of the circles that that made up the top section, and the horizontal bars that made up the lower. “Now stay still and get smushed!”

“No!” Again he lept, and again Kay’s foot slammed into the glass table, coming mere inches away from crushing tiny Geoff into a thin, unrecognizable paste. Still, the sheer power of the stomp was enough to send a gust of air outwards, taking hold of the man’s almost weightless body and throwing him.

He hit something soft, rolling a bit until a wall caught him. “What the hell?” he managed to mumble, trying to recover from the most recent hit. There was an odd smell all about him, one that he knew from someplace, but couldn’t immediately connect.

Kay picked up her foot, spinning it around so she could look at her sole. She didn’t see the bug, but it didn’t matter. Something like that couldn’t have avoided her foot a second time. Satisfied in her bug hunting prowess, the messed up girl fell back onto the couch, kicking up her feet and slamming them onto the table without thought.

One of her heels fell onto the edge of the bag of pot they had brought in earlier, sealing the bag. The giant girl didn’t realize little Geoff was actually inside.