- Text Size +

Selena had found Madeline easily enough, even from across the room: The brunette was the only person here who was as tall as she was. Well, at least normally. Given the kind of mixer this was, Selena had an errant thought of taking Madeline and fucking her inside one of the plump-bottomed beauty's own boots.

In fact, it seemed Madeline was on the same wavelength: "So, Selena, I've got to ask . . . what's your opinion on me sitting on your face inside your own panties?"

The ravenette whimpered, and she felt damned-near ready to shrink away right then and there, but was glad she didn't just yet- shrinking at the bar wouldn't be a good idea.

"Let's . . . get to a room," Selena clenched her thighs, praying she wouldn't dwindle on the elevator. "That way, we can make sure we're not sat on by the first person to take my place at the bar."

The Carroll-Dodgson Hotel's bar had been reserved exclusively for a get-together for people with Dinkins Disease, and some people attending had bought out rooms in the hotel for convenience's sake. Selena couldn't afford one, but certainly Madeline-

"Oh, fantastic, you have a room," Madeline sighed happily, "I can feel the shrink coming, and when it does I don't think I'll be able to keep myself from you."

"Fuck, I assumed you'd have one," Selena said nervously. "Um . . . fuck."

"If I may?" A short blonde butted in, stifling a yawn. "Name's Lillian- I have a room. I could take you there, if you'd like . . ."

"Thank God," Selena purred, holding Madeline by the arm and starting to follow behind the good Samaritan. 

"Wait just a minute," Madeline narrowed her eyes, "what's in this for you? I doubt you're doing this out of the good of your heart. What's the catch?"

"Catch is that the two of you will have to service me before starting on each other," Lillian purred, wiggling her pert behind in excitement. "But I'd say that's fair, wouldn't you?"

Madeline's guard relaxed, and she grinned just as widely as her partner for the night. "Alright, then . . . I can do that."

The two tall girls eagerly followed behind Lillian, eyeing one another in excitement as she took them up onto the elevator and took the two of them to the eighth floor. The trip managed to be entirely silent, with the exception of giddy, horny giggling as Selena and Madeline pictured submitting to one another in vivid detail.

Once inside the room, Lillian was quick to lock the door and drop her tight pants and unfathomably tiny panties for her guests. "Alright. I'm going to want you both to start by kissing my ass," she purred, yawning slightly, extending the perfect posterior before the considerably taller girls. "That ought to be enough to get the shrinking started."

Selena and Madeline dropped to their knees in seconds- Selena because she was just that horny, Madeline because of her immense lust for butt (there was a reason she was loath to exercise and get rid of her own respectable rear). Two eager faces leaned in to Lillian's pale flesh and kissed . . . and a duo of dinky dames tumbled nude from their clothes, landing in an undignified heap on the floor.

"Yes, perfect," Lillian grinned, picking up the pair of inch-tall ladies from behind herself. "As promised, you two are free to use this room to your heart's content once I've had mine . . . but, of course, I really want mine."

"Wait," Selena shook her head, having recovered first- the perverted thing she was, she was extremely used to being tiny- "why didn't you shrink? This was an event for-"

"Yeah, yeah, Dinkins Disease. But you don't check for anything at the door, and you openly advertise, and you're gonna get some fibbers," Lillian shrugged. "Look, I'm letting you fuck in the safety of my room, I just have a fetish for tiny girls being shoved inside me. So, do me a solid, 'kay? I'll even let you choose how- but I want you separated. Don't go having fun with each other inside me. Who's going up my ass, and who wants to wiggle in my pussy?"

"Dibs on the front!" Selena yelled, eager to give it a try.

"You're not gonna . . . aw, what the hell," Madeline shrugged. "As long as you do let us out, we'll be fine. I'm alright with squirming up your butt."

"Great!" Lillian grinned eagerly. "But . . . can you scream? Please? I like feeling like a Goddess, punishing weak and arrogant bugs."

"Sure," Selena and Madeline shrugged in unison. Selena added, "You know, you don't really have to trick people with this. Just . . . put the offer on the table."

"Meh," Lillian said noncommmittally, "but where's the fun in that? Now, get in me!" She purred, splitting Selena and Madeline up, holding one inch-tall lesbian in front of her, and one behind her.

"No! No! NOOOOO-" Selena shrieked in faux terror as she was inserted deep within the little blonde's hungry cunt.

"Oh, and brunette girl? I know you can't grow back in a space too small to reach your normal size . . ." Lillian moaned softly, feeling Selena squirm within her, "so I'll let you in on a secret . . . so squirm hard for me, or I might not reach orgasm tonight. I've had my sleeping pills already," she yawned loudly.

"You BIIIIIII-" Madeline shrieked in fury, before a single finger guided her into the blonde's bowel.

Lillian grinned wolfishly as she pulled up her panties and kicked off her pants, and walked into the bed with another loud yawn. "Wet dreams tonight will be fun," she giggled, pulling up the covers to get to sleep. 

Chapter End Notes:

The end . . . ?

It depends on whether Rythmear is satisfied by this.

Review!