- Text Size +

Bryanna grit her teeth, putting every bit of effort into rubbing whatever God-awful substance had been spilt on the carpet during the Lady Duessa's party last night. The nature of the parties were the kingdom's worst kept secret; lavish, decadent galas dedicated to pain and pleasure, the sights and sensations of Duessa's events were both legendary for the types of pleasures found there and their accessibility limited to Duessa's personal clientele. The ravenette maid scrubbing the carpets had never seen the parties themselves, not even as a maid, but Zoe and Trinity had.

These lucky girls were Duessa's maids, and claimed to have seen *everything*. They shared their perverted stories with any who'd listen, and Bry often wondered how much of it was made up. This didn't stop the maid from fantasizing about simply getting to witness it, or simply look on in desire as Duessa's maids indulged her guests...unfortunately for Bryanna, this led to an inconquerable crush on Trinity, the older of the two.

Trinity looked similar enough to Bryanna in general appearance - black hair, pale skin, short - but carried with her an air of playful innocence that simply worked for her, the kind of girl whose cuteness was alarmingly sexy. Zoe, on the other hand, was tall, dominant, powerful, and cruel - that she willingly worked for someone else was itself a testiment to Duessa's sheer force of personality. She respected Trinity's position as longest-serving maid under Duessa herself, but otherwise was unchallenged in the Lady's private hierarchy. Those hoping to be hired by Duessa for any position soon found themselves Zoe's playthings, for it took only a whining lie to Duessa from Zoe to end someone's employment.

It was Zoe who discovered Bryanna's crush, through no action other than observation and wit. The Amazonian maid had met with Bryanna only a few days before.

"Trinity is...attainable," Zoe had said, showing the short, furiously blushing ravenette a vial. "All you need to do is become my servant for a month. Do my job for me, basically. Do this, and I'll give this potion to you. It belongs to the Lady Duessa, and is half of the most potent love potion in the world. If you drink this the same day Trinity does...well, you'll be hers forever."

And so, Bryanna had spent 30 days scrubbing the floors, washing clothes, tending to animals, making beds...the list of what Zoe had her to do was endless, and never once did she see Lady Duessa. Sure, the keep was enormous, but to not see the woman in a 30 day span...by the end, Bryanna was wondering if Duessa was a farce, and Zoe ran the show...

But it came. The thirty-first day had arrived;  Zoe informed Bry that Trinity had drank her half of the potion without incident, and so, Bry had happily imbibed her own that morning. The carpet she now cleaned was simply not coming clean, but little could do to crush the happiness bubble ballooning within her.

Click-click, click-click. The telltale signs of heels on stone met the anticipating maid's eager ears. A glowing warmth lit up within Bryanna; a humming sort of euphoric glow she couldn't quite put her finger on. As she glanced up, her heart skipped a beat - Trinity had knelt before her, taking Bryanna's jaw in both her petite hands.

"Follow me," She nearly moaned, hot, floral-scented breath washing over Bryanna's blushing face. "There's a room we need to go to, immediately..." She grinned suggestively and grabbed Bry's hand, tugging the maid up and away from her task. They took off through the mansion, towards the basement where Bry was never allowed. Bry's mind was buzzing; she was half aware of her blushing, of the heat of her skin, of Trinity's grip upon her own fingers. Was Trinity just going to jump her in the basement of this mansion?

They flew down a set of stairs, passing door after door that led to who knows where in this maze of stone and torch. Each step led Bry's mind further into the depths of her own depravity, as she imagined Trinity ripping her clothes from her, procuring Duessa's brands, and burning her name into Bry's screaming form...Zoe's laugh, as she taunted Bry..."I did say you'd be hers..."

Suddenly, Trinity turned on her heel, grabbed Bryanna, pinned her to a door and kissed the short ravenette fiercely. Electric endorphins flooded Bry's mind, the cold and hard surfaces of this dungeon melting into the void as everything became simply Trinity. Bry curled her arms around her new love, kissing her lips, her jawline, her neck...Trinity purred and whimpered, opening the heavy wooden door and guiding Bry inside...

"Mmmiine," Trinity mumbled. She looked drunk, high on Bry, grabbing the woman's wrists and pinning her to a human-sized cage standing in the cold, dark room. With a giggle, Trinity pushed Bry into the cage, playfully, and shut it, locking it for good measure. "Mine." She repeated.

"A-are you going to tease me?" Bry asked gleefully. Trinity had that playful quality that made for the best teases. To prove the point, Trinity pressed herself against the bars, gliding her tongue along them and leaving a trail of drool.

"Fuck yeah," She purred. "I've had my eye on you too, you know...and, and my lovely friend Zoe came up with a lovely, just lovely way you could become my pet..."

Bry's eyebrow furrowed. So the love potion wasn't necessary at all? That fucking...eh, whatever. At least it brought her and Trinity together...she then blinked as the gorgeous ravenette leaned against the bars, the top of which were now level with the girl's grinning mouth.

"T-Trinity? What's going on?" She whimpered, pawing at the bars. The delighted cackle from Trinity did nothing to dissuade Bryanna's notions that something else was up.

"Holy shit, it works," She nearly moaned, her long legs clenching together to hold in an obviously realized sexual fantasy. "You see, Bryanna, Zoe and I have, well, merged three powerful magical items together to create the scenario you find yourself in. First, we've got the love potion - potent, and intense. That warmth, deep within us? That will make us cold if we are far apart, and comfortably warm when nearby. But your portion, hehe, yours was...added to. A lovely concoction that causes the imbiber to shrink when they feel lust or envy. Used to punish sinful youths...they never get smaller than children. But, when combined with the feelings caused by the love potion...oh, you're going to get very," She kissed the bars, smirking. "Very, very small."

Bryanna was stunned by this revelation, at being lied to by Zoe - and having to do her job anyway - but also at Trinity for deceiving her. A dwindling size was no good state to be in when trying to be mad at Zoe, however. "Th-the third item being?" Bry muttered, halfway between fear and rage.

"Oh! This cage," Trinity said with a grin. She tapped the cage. "It will always be a perfect fit for your size...so you can't really do anything but...watch us."

The caged maid opened her mouth to ask, but she already knew. Zoe stepped from the shadows, her six-foot-four frame towering over Trinity as she wrapped her arms in a taunting embrace around the woman's neck. "Hey, you," She laughed, prodding the cage with her finger. Zoe wrung her fingers into Trinity's hair, making the shorter girl coo with delight.

The potions' mixture inside Bry immediately jolted, causing her to press against the bars wildly. She thought she knew desperation...the urge to pleasure Trinity herself was so overpowering that words simply were not escaping her lips. Pitiful, delirious moans echoed instead, as well as scrambling at the bars, all while the cage, and its prisoner, slowly shrank before the giggling maids' eyes.

"Teensy, tiny Bryanna..." Trinity singsonged as Zoe began kissing a path down her smooth shoulder. Bry sputtered in awed envy as the ravenette above lolled her head back onto Zoe's chest, grinding against the tall sadist with a slow figure-eight motion. The cage stood at 4 feet tall now; at Trinity's chest. Grinning slyly, Trinity unlaced her uniform, pale skin exposed to the cold air. "Look, isn't this what you wanted to see? My lithe body, exposed to you..." She simply shrugged the uniform away, letting it fall to her feet. The thin, pale beauty, toned and sculpted by hours of daily work, pressed her flesh to the cold bars of the cage, now wearing nothing but knee-high boots. Zoe slid a hand down Trinity's back and cupped the girl's firm ass, turning a shiver of delight into a surprised squeak. Bry stared skyward, vaguely aware that she was on the verge of tears. She whimpered. She wanted to cradle Trinity, to plant kisses upon her and take of her...but, clearly, the maid had other plans. Destined to be Trinity's tiny toy...well...there were worse fates...but this, this was an intolerable torture.

Zoe sank to her knees, humming as she unlaced Trinity's knee-high boots, her cold, sadistic eyes boring into the caged woman's. Envy and malice stirred in Bryanna, and she became smaller yet, blushing furiously as Zoe giggled madly. "This little thing wants you so, so badly, Trin...I think we're being too mean to her..."

"Deliberately and amusingly," Trinity declared with a smug grin. She lifted a calloused, size-eight sole in the air, grinning as two-foot-six Bryanna's eyes widened in desire for its pale curvature. "Zoe, lovely? My feet are awfully dirty..." Zoe gave Bry a boastful grin, making a scene of draping herself around Trinity's other leg and partially obscuring Bryanna's view of the scenario with her bulk. A long tongue slid across Trinity's arch, taking sweat from the girl's sole and replacing it with lines of dripping drool that splattered on the stone floor. Every taste of Trinity that Zoe enjoyed was a taste Bryanna could not, and it shrunk the trembling woman and her cage ever faster. Below two feet tall, she stared upward at the monolithic maids with tears and lust in her eyes.

"Z-Zoe, please," Bryanna begged, rattling the bars, her weakened body growing cold from absence. "You s-said, you said if I did everything you asked, I-I could pleasure Trinity..." Zoe frowned, slurping a couple of Trinity's toes into her wet mouth and giggling. She pulled away, smirking aside the strand of viscous drool connecting her lips to Trinity's foot.

"Indeed, and this is the last thing I ask of you, silly. Become small enough for Trinity to have you be hers, forever. That's what I said, remember?" She grinned cruelly and flicked the cage, causing Bryanna to stumble and fall against its bars. The fiery retort Bryanna had planned caught in her throat as Zoe began licking upward, leaving long trails of drool on Trinity's toned legs. Her tongue purposefully skirted the short ravenette's cunt, causing Trinity to writhe in need and anticipation, but Bryanna to give out an audible whimper and shrink to a foot in height. As she did so, both girls looked down upon her, curled around each other possessively.

"She's so small," Trinity marveled, biting her lip as a thousand dirty thoughts ran through her mind. Bry as jewelry, Bry as an insole, Bry as a toy to manipulate, Bry as a dildo...all while she praised Trinity for the privilege...

"Pathetically small," Zoe said, spitting a wad of saliva onto the bars and laughing as it dripped down in heavy strands.

"So cute, so pretty," Trinity purred. She grabbed the cage with both hands and pressed it to her naked chest. "I want you smaller! Smaller, smaller..." Bry lunged forward, finally getting to feel the warmth of her Goddess, pressing both hands to the plush skin of Trinity's plump breasts...but quickly found herself slipping away, shrinking more and more, until her cage comfortably fit in just one of Trinity's hands. "Finally..." She purred.

Bryanna was in awe. The teasing ravenette who had only half an hour before been the same size as her now towered over Bry like a mountain, and this was nothing in comparison to gigantic Zoe. The taller girl looked down at her, eyes darting from the small thing in Trinity's grip to the hungry, power-drunk look in Trinity's gaze. "M-Miss Trinity, my love," Bry squeaked, kissing the surface of Trinity's hand. "Please...please use me..." Trinity smirked, setting the tiny cage on the floor and resting her foot upon its roof. The bars groaned, and Trinity giggled loudly, smirking as Zoe sunk to her hands and knees to drink in Bryanna's fear.

"It'd be so easy," Trinity moaned, sending a hand down to tend to herself. "A little more pressure, and you'd be a gory mess leaking from the wrecked cage...mmmnh, I literally own you...bow to me, Bryanna, bow to me or I swear to God I'll feed you to Zoe right now..."

Bryanna obeyed quickly, tears streaming down her face as she looked anywhere but at Zoe's literally predatory stare. "P-Please, m-mercy, Goddess..."

Trinity giggled and picked up the cage, opening the bars slowly. "Relax, toy," Trinity said quietly. "You're no use to me dead. These are the games we play...I like to feel powerful, and I want you to feel like an insect before me." Bry squirmed, feeling herself shrink again...how small was she going to get? "Two inches tall, Bry? Pathetic..." The ravenette grinned up at Zoe, reaching for her uniform.

"Lady Duessa will be pleased," Zoe said with a hint of excitement. "That combination of potions is going to be the untimely death of many a...suitor." She bit her lip in anticipation.

"She did say we could watch the first victim," Trinity replied, slipping on her uniform and sliding Bryanna into her cleavage. "Shall we go give her the good news?" Zoe grinned and the two girls left the room, their footsteps echoing across the stone floor.

Bryanna buried her face into Trinity's bosom, lost for words as to the events that had transpired. Tiny though she was, a slave to Trinity's whims though she was...she did, in fact, get her wish.

 

Chapter End Notes:

*** *** ***

Thanks for reading.