- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Feet, Violent, Crush

Gina finally had the guts to get a schedule change. She had hated Drama from the moment she had stepped foot in it, so she got a schedule change to enlist in Chemistry instead. The first class of it was easy enough, and she get caught up enough so that she’d at least have a one-hundred before her grace period for switching was going to end. She didn’t particularly like having to share an academic class with Jen Freeman, the notorious bully of the school, but everything else was fine. She found it weird to have a male professor, who also happened to share her last name, but she shrugged this off and began to walk to her next class as the period ended. She unfolded her schedule to check the other changes she had made.


Everything seemed fine, they hadn’t touched her third, fourth, or sixth periods at all, but just the subtle swapping of History and English made her sweat a little bit. She knew about the stories of Professor Hernandez, but she had always had someone to protect her. She loathed the fact that in that class she was failing, but she felt it was almost always the fault of the professor. She spoke way too quickly for Gina to write down notes, and didn’t even have any desks! “Please tell me there’s someone in that class that I know”. She didn’t much care what she had to give up, even if it meant Jen Freeman had to take care of her, she’d prefer it to losing a black card. She hasn’t lost one yet, and didn’t plan on losing any if she could avoid it, but she knew how Professor Hernandez worked. She’d be losing tons of black cards all year if she couldn’t find someone to keep her safe. She stood outside the door to second period history nervously. “Please, come in Gina. I heard you were moving into this class, and I’m very excited to hear that”


“Oh, hey professor Hernandez, it’s good to see you so early in the day” Gina replies, stepping through the door nervously. Due to her measly two percent grade in the class, Gina began to shrink, and eventually stopped shrinking at one inch and almost a half. Gina happened to like being six feet tall most of the time, the only time she wasn’t appreciative of her natural height was in Miss Hernandez’s class. She was taller than Miss Hernandez if they weren’t counting the shrinking and growing mechanics, and that seemed to peev the teacher somehow. With a nervous few steps, she began to look around the room for anyone for protection. This was a little bit of a false hope, as the room was practically barren. Second period history was one of the least populated classes at the school next to sociology. Gina felt the trembles of the professor not far behind her.


Gina knew what was coming, and it was likely something inevitable, but she began sprint regardless. She knew the professor was just getting closer and closer, and there wasn’t much she could do. “Please, please, someone come over and save me!” But no one, not even herself could save her as Professor Hernandez’s right foot stepped right on top of her tiny body.


“Oops, I must be just a little clumsy today” Professor Hernandez said, shrugging as she smiled internally. She then resume passing out papers, leaving Gina’s papers right near where she had been squashed.


**********


“Gina Evans, you have ten black cards remaining” Said the boring office worker whom Gina had passed by earlier today to get her schedule change. Gina got up sighing slightly.


“Yes ma’am” She got up and excited the card lounge, heading to her next class in the hopes of finding someway to combat the inevitable continual crushing of History. She wanted revenge, but she knew how the school worked, there was absolutely no way she could ever get revenge on a teacher, all she could do is hope to survive. As she got to Biology, Gina knew she needed to get someone on her desk to talk to and help her. The question was whom could she ask to help her out? Tanya was smart, but she was often busy with Luna. She knew Bryanna and Madeline less than she knew Tanya and Luna. That left the only other three she was acquainted with being Sam, George, and Amber. Knowing that Sam had the lowest grade, she waited until Sam entered the classroom and shrunk before taking her and placing her on her desk.


“Uh, Gina, what are you doing?” Sam asked, admittedly a little surprised by Gina taking Sam onto her desk.


“I need some help Sam” Gina whispers to her.


“Welcome to the club. Coach Syke won’t give me a break. There’s no way I’m going to be able to do anything in that class! I have a zero” Sam replies, explaining her situation “There’s nothing I can do about it because of my wheelchair”


“Hmm, I’ll see if Coach Syke will let me give you some of my points if you help me out” Gina answers “Now, back to my issue. Professor Hernandez is basically going to repeatedly stomp on me because I’m normally tall and I have only a two percent in that class!”


“Not like I can help, I only have a one percent in the class. I really am sorry” Sam replies


Gina just sort of sighs and puts her head to the desk slightly, a bit of her hair falling onto Sam. “Why does this have to be so complicated?” She mutters to herself.


******


Aside from the extensive worrying about History, Gina loved her new schedule. The next day, she went into chemistry and the class breezed by. Then of course, dread filled her body as she walked towards history class. With it being a brand new day, Gina had a bit of a plan in store. She had an apple for her teacher, which was admittedly sort of cliche, but maybe it would give her a little breathing room. She planned on giving the apple to Miss Hernandez in the hopes that this would soften her up to their eleven inch height difference when the two weren’t affected by any of the school’s mechanics. Of course, as the saying goes, the path to hell is paved with the best intentions. As she walked to history class, she saw her teacher and called out to her “Hey there Professor Hernandez, I have something for you”. Gina wasn’t really considered a clumsy person, but sometimes a person just trips over their own feet when they don’t mean to. This happened to be the worst possible time for Gina. As she was right by the door she fell and the apple slipped from her palms to hit Miss Hernandez gently on the cheek. Of course, Miss Hernandez walked around from behind her desk to glare down at the now shrunken student before her. “I… I, it slipped!” Gina called up to the towering teacher before her. Most of her vision became soon blocked out by Miss Hernandez’s left foot. “Wait, stop. I’m really sorry!” She called out, but to no avail. A sickening crunch was heard mostly by Miss Hernandez before she returned to her desk.


*****


“Great, now she hates me!” Gina commented to herself as she walked out of the card longue.


“Gina Evans, you have nine remaining black cards” The office attendant commented, not really caring whether Gina actually heard the amount of black cards she had left.