- Text Size +

Helga’s Shrunk Husband

 

“Ho ho ho” Helga glared down at her shrunken husband, Dave. Dave couldn’t believe his eyes; he had just inexplicably dropped down from 6 feet to 6 inches tall in the past 10 seconds.

 

“Fee fi fo fum” rumbled Helga as she slowly and forcefully stomped her bare feet on the carpeted bedroom floor in front of Dave.

“I feel so big and powerful,” gloated Helga. Helga, a 6’6’’ blonde and tan amazon had always felt big and powerful but this was a whole new rush.

“Kiss my big fee” Dave walked over to Helga’s smelly toes and began kissing. Helga’s feet were plump from years of over eating and little cardiovascular activity, although her muscles were bulging underneath her fat due to her life long weight lifting activity.

“I want to get bigger” Helga left the room and went to the kitchen. Dave could hear the pantry door sliding open and shut, followed by some commotion in the bathroom, and then the sound of a bath tub faucet turning on.

Helga returns to the bedroom. “Come with me tiny man.” Helga grabbed Dave in her sweaty soft hand and brought him to the bathroom and set him on the side of the tub.

The tub was full of pinto beans. “I’m gonna eat and grow bigger!” Helga exclaimed. Helga peeled off her clothes and stepped into the tub, causing a ripple of hot beans. Helga began shoveling hugs gobs of beans into her mouth and smiling. Helga continued to binge eat and submerge herself in the beans until her huge belly was so distended it looked comical.

Dave was standing on the side of the tub on the faucet close to Helga’s feet, which were submerged in beans.

“Oofta! I think I ate too much.” Helga’s eyes winced in pain and she cradled her swollen stomach.

“You did this Dave. You made me feel so enormous. The power went to my head.” Helga squinted her eyes at her tiny husband. “Now I will punish you.”

Helga lifted her titanic soles from the depths of the beans, which dropped and spilled from her toes like roller bags falling from two airplanes.

Helga slammed her feet one by one, over and over, into the wall to the left and right of the faucet that Dave stood on. Dave’s world shook and he clung onto the shower/tub tap for dear life.

“Fee fi fo fum! Are my feet too big? Hahahaha” Helga pulled both feet back; knees bent into her chest, and then slammed her soles simultaneously into the wall in one enormous push. Dave was no match. The impact of Helga’s feet knocked Dave off so that he fell into the bean filled tub.

“Ha ha ha. I win” Helga declared.

Dave was suffocating. He swam up from the depths of the beans, it was too dense. Helga dipped her left foot into the tub and cradled Dave, along with a lot of bean. She lifted Dave out of the tub in this way. Helga carefully bent her knee and brought her foot close to her mouth. “I think I changed my mind. I am still hungry” Helga stuck most of her muscular foot, along with Dave, into her gaping mouth.

Dave watched the black hole of Helga’s mouth come closer until his legs felt Helga’s greedy lips wrap around them. Helga gulped the beans that were stuck between her toes and licked around Dave’s naked legs.

Dave felt the gigantic tongue wiggle around his lower body, applying light pressure to his groin, which caused him to get harder until he was fully erect. Helga then pulled Dave out from her mouth by his shoulders and stood up before Dave could finish.

Helga gazed downward at Dave who was lifted in the air by her raised foot. “Don’t cum” she snapped her massive jaw in a threatening tone. Helga got out of the tub, scooping Dave off her foot with her massive hand.

Helga then sat on the bathroom floor with her legs spread out as if to stretch. She set Dave on the ground. There, he stood before her monstrously large pussy.

She leaned back. “My big ass has something to say to you, sweet heart” Helga wiggled her bug hips and let out a deafening fart that blew Dave to the ground.

“Ho ho ho! Stand up little man! Helga lifted herself up in a crab walk and dropped her enormous posterior down inches from Dave and farted.  Air from Helga’s butthole blew Dave to the floor.

“Is my butt too big too?” Helga laughed and then grabbed Dave in her hand, hugging him to her protruding belly, Dave stood straight up and looked into the distance past Helga’s fleshy orbs and into her down cast eyes.

“No…. I think you are too small now. You are no use to me.” Helga tilted her goddess-sized body forward, her hand forcing Dave onto her belly. Helga tilted further still, and further until Dave and her bare belly, hardened from too much food, met the floor together. His wife then crushed Dave into pieces.

 

The End