- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This first chapter after being shrunk (third chapter in the story) starts out kinda slow. It's still got a lot of action. But I plan to get more action.

One other thing to mention. I couldn't assign more than one size role. But our character changes between three different sizes throughout the story

Enjoy!
I found myself waking up on Bri's bed at normal height.
Bri was what I'd call perfect height for a girl. She stood about 5'4". Like me and Koby, she had blonde hair (which fell a little past her shoulder-blades) and blue eyes. But her eyes were a kind of cyan color which looked really cool. She had B cup breasts, and a pretty toned body. Wouldn't surprise me if she spent some time at the gym too. She didn't have much of a butt. But I'm not a butt guy anyway (a rather unpopular opinion these days)

She was on her computer watching what I assumed had to be a Netflix TV. She must've noticed that I was awake as she looked over when I sat up "Finally! I thought you'd never wake up!" she said "now. A little detail about this shrink ray I've got here. It has three settings. normal size, Waist height of the user, and 1 inch. I figure it's best to start slow and begin at the second setting. Ready to have some fun?!" Before I could answer she goes "Great! I'll go ahead and shrink you to waist height then." I saw a sudden flash of light with a tingling sensation and instantly I found the bed I was on significantly bigger. "So. I hadn't really given this much thought after this part. What do you want to do?" I figured I knew where this was going. And any other case I'd embrace it and play along. But this being my best friend's sister made it different. I thought for a bit, and answered her question "Weren't you just watching something on Netflix? We could watch a movie or something" She thought for a bit. Looks away still facing away from me she goes "We could..." she said still thinking. Turning back to me she goes "...Or..." Without finishing she suddenly says. "Maybe we will watch Netflix. Go ahead and hop off the bed." the only thought I really had on the statement was that it was fair enough. So I did as she asked. Shortly after I did so she walks up close to me. Really close. I was the top of my head was level with her naval. Or rather where I assumed it would be. And my eyes were level with the button of her skinny jeans. With how close she got I wanted to back away. But I didn't want to. My desires had taken over at this point. I think she caught me staring. Cause she quickly shouts "Hey down there! I'm up here you know!" Feeling a little ashamed I looked up at her face. Making sure to keep eye contact. With an interesting tone in her voice. Almost innocent, but with a but of mischief thrown in she says "We could watch Netflix.... But it looks like you've already decided. She changed her posture. Pushing her chest out and crossing her legs. With where I was her chest after being pushed out almost blocked her face. And this turned me on. I think she could tell as she unbuttoned her polo shirt, and slowly removed it. Exposing just her bra. and still keeping the same posture she then says "How do you like the view? Wanna see more?" At this point I really wanted to. But I didn't want to make it obvious or for her to know. After all. She was so much bigger than me. And only she could change that. I shrugged, making sure to maintain eye contact past her rather large B cup breasts covered only by a bra (ya gotta understand wen you're roughly 32 inches tall, things look a lot bigger) I said "Not really. I really don't care." To which she gave a bit of a pouty look pushing her red lipstick covered lips out, and expanding her cyan blue eyes. Since I didn't think she planned to let up. I shrugged again and let out a slow "Fiine. If it's what you want." her pouty look quickly changed to an over enthusiastic look now (If you haven't picked up on it by now. Brianna is a VERY enthusiastic person) and she quickly says "YAY!" And she proceeds to remove her bra. And she drops it to the floor leaving her B cup breasts completely exposed.

After this she quickly says. "Now. Because you were so hesitant back then. And you just happen to be closer, you're going to unbutton and remove my skinny jeans. Then, if you do a good enough job, I'll let you remove my panties." I hesitated "What are you waiting for!?" She says with a bit of frustration in her voice" I quickly responded with "Alright, alright. I'll do it. I reached up and placed one hand on the button, the other on her jeans. And with a little bit of effort I undid the button. After doing this I felt A surge of blood flow to my member and gave me a much stronger erection than the one I had already had. Working past this I moved to her right leg and I pulled her pants a bit down, Since they were skinny jeans I couldn't give the individual legs their own attention yet, I had to get them down a bit first. I got them a bit down exposing her black, cotton panties. Interesting choice for a day in the state of GA in September. Anyway. After I got them past her thighs I could pull them down individually. So I started with the right side. When I got that side down she helped out and lifted her leg. And the same thing for the other side. She adjusted her posture a bit and, with a bit of relief to her voice, she goes "Aahh You have no idea how good that feels to take skinny jeans off after wearing them all day" Being the music fan I was I wear skinny jeans a lot in the colder months. I almost made a comment saying I think I know a thing or two about that. But that could easily make things a little awkward (a different kind of awkward than what I was already in) and I figured I'd just let her have her moment. After she got over the rush of relief she goes "You did a good job doing that. Now as promised. I'll let you remove my panties." I almost objected just cause it didn't feel right. But she was pretty much in control at this point. And I remembered how she acted about the bra. I didn't see why not so I went ahead and did it. Exposing her shaven pussy. I found it weird how Koby's younger sister whom he's so protective of had a shaven pussy...It was almost like she prepared for me. Ah well. After I finished she quickly said "Wow! You must be excited! You did that fast!!" Since you did such a good job I'll go ahead and let you shower off before we go to bed.

She let me go into her bathroom. turned the water to hot. But not too hot. Probably how she normally sets it for herself. Asked me to stick my hand in and let her know how the temp was I was still in shock that my best friend's sister stood naked right in front of me, at twice my height. It gave me quite the sexual rush I'll say that much. I put my hand in and told her the temp was fine. She went back into her room to let me strip and shower. Shortly after I got in she came back into the bathroom and steps in the shower with me. I was half shocked and half excited that I was now showering with a giant woman whom I stood almost at pussy height with. I finally got past my mixed emotions and asked "What are you doing, Bri?" She quickly responds as if nothing was wrong "I just thought why waste water on both of us when we can shower simultaneously. Besides. I'm tall enough to reach the soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and you're short enough to wash my legs and thoroughly clean my pussy so it's a win win! Needless to say we showered together and as she had asked I soaped and washed the parts of her body she would normally have to bend down for. I even went pretty thorough on washing her feet as I figured she'd appreciate it. After we finished she gave me a towel to dry off with. and I put my clothes back on and we both walked back into her room. She grabs the shrink ray (without my notice) and she tells me to go ahead and get on the bed. she then shrunk me down to 1 inch. I was kinda surprised by this. Again I saw a sudden flash of light and her bed became gigantic. To me at least It still stayed the same size for her and the rest of the world. She said. Now I could let you sleep with me one of our nights. But for now I've got a special place for you. She lowered me down to the lips of her pussy. Which seemed gigantic. Like a closed gate to her palace of a body. She quickly lifted me to her face and goes "You didn't think I was being serious did you!? That might be nice for us both for a bit. But you can't stay there all night!! No I've got another place for you. She pulls out a dollhouse which I assumed she had when she was much younger. Needless to say for 1 inch me it did the job. I took a tour and assigned myself a room. And she gave me a bed she had made. I tried it our and found it incredibly comfortable.

After I got settled she put on her pajamas and turned out the lights as we both settled in to get some sleep. I found myself contemplating our recent experiences. The shower, us both helping each other, uncovered and intimate. Her then giving me a towel, giving me this house (even though it's plastic,) and even making a bed which has proven to be very comfortable. The feelings I had now were not very familiar. I had felt them before just before my ex girlfriend and I started dating a little over a year ago. But she dumped me for a basketball jock... Everyone told me it was her loss. And I started to agree. Anyway. Needless to say. I had some feelings for Bri after tonight. I fell asleep feeling peaceful. After all. I was in the same room as a girl and nobody else knew. What more could a guy want?