- Text Size +

 

 

 

 




'Dai on' na'





  The giant woman smiled with a knowing look. An understanding expression lingered within her eyes... Her soft expression said it all, as she placed me down upon her pillow and stepped back to enjoy the strange sight of my miniature figure sitting there on her enormous bed.

Seemingly relaxed, she didn't say a single word. Intently watching me with hungry eyes. My tiny naked body barely the size of her hair brush, she softly moaned with a low, subtle sound.

I felt her weight sink into the giant bed as she slowly sat down at the side. Finishing up, with a quick stroke or two, she hastily rushed through brushing her hair; casually slipping her top off, and smoothly sliding back into her bed.

Leaning over, the giantess woman doctor, casually turned off the bed side light and slowly snuggling in beside of me, ...lying her head down, right next to me, I felt the weight on the pillow.

    "G'night Billy"

Her large, soft fingers, found me in the dim light and carried me down to her soft belly.

Her tremendous body; an oasis of serenity. Steamy, perfume filled air, formed a warm, soothing cloud all around me. I could feel every ounce of her divine warmth absorbing into my skin.

    "Mm, ...are you comfy?" , her soft voice vibrated from beneath- rumbling down around me, she spoke, with only just a soft whisper,


     "I hope that you're nice and warm,...", she asked.

     "Uh-huh, yeah, ...very much", I spoke up, so that she could clearly hear me.

I felt like I had to raise my voice, just a bit louder, so that she could hear me above the sound of her throbbing heartbeat.

    "Mm, you feel so nice", yawning softly. "Oh-Mm, um"

Her heated breath wafting down from above, softly swirling around me with a slight tickling sensation. Rolling onto my other side, awkwardly attempting to pull some of the thin satin cloth up around me, I felt her heated, bare naked skin, just beneath.

Propping myself up, I scanned the landscape. I trembled at the sheer size of her. A shiny black sea of lustrous hair, overflowing across an enormous pillow. Her smiling face lay just above the rise of two small hills forming her naked breasts.

Adjusting my position in the softness that surrounded me, a large crumpled hill of sheer satin, formed a slight ridge along my right side. I squirmed around a little bit, feeling myself slowly sinking into this mountain of soothing warmth.

Lying on her back, with her legs slightly parted, her incredible upper body looming so far above me; adoring me, ...as I rolled freely within the widening depression of her lower stomach.

The -s l o w- motion, of her simple breathing, -carrying me so gently- in an everlasting rollercoaster ride, perpetually fluctuating.

Shivering with arousal, her right hand down inside the front of her panties, gently caressing my legs with the fingers of her other hand.
Although it was not apparent to Maxine; for myself, the sound was quite noticeable, a constant reminder of her tremendous weight and size, ...the sound of the huge bed creaking beneath her. The large coiled springs withstanding the load of her tremendous weight.

I felt the vibration of her stomach. Digesting the remains of her last meal, gurgling and squishing, continuously working to dissolve the contents within, ...a shiver of prickly goosebumps coursed down my spine as she traced the length of it, with just the tip of her fingernail...



.....



  As if, I was lying directly on top of an enormous swimming pool cover. One of those large plastic sheets stretched out tightly over the top of this huge pool of warm water. Directly below me, her large intestines gurgled, - I tried to avoid imagining it - this large amount of masticated pulp, filling the devouring bile pit...

Being at this miniature size, just under four inches, -I wouldn't even equal a little snack- and, it was difficult to completely relax while lying here on this soft, wide expanse of magnificent belly flesh!

I wondered, had either of them even noticed, (or cared) ...that I was losing, even more, weight. My body was becoming even smaller in size. I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, and the way that my miniature metabolism had changed,
...It seemed to be burning off every ounce of extra fat so quickly, that I was starting to look a bit emaciated.

My muscles were still quite strong, though, and I was beginning to feel like this new physical body might have at least some advantages. My anxiety toward women had become something that I just couldn't deal with, ...and now...


.....



  Closing my eyes, I tried to relax so that I could get some much-needed sleep. My entire bed; her immense 'belly', gently floating so softly, slowly, floating down, and rising back up, over and over, and over... her gentle breathing should have been lulling me into sleep. Only, this was something that I just couldn't quite get used to...


I felt myself sinking down. Deeper and deeper into this heated pocket of warmth. Sweat covered my naked body. I tried to pull myself up and out, but the more that I moved around the deeper I sank down, ...it was like I had fallen into a dry pit of warm quicksand.

  Out of nowhere, a huge motherly hand enclosed around me, slightly enveloping my entire body within its gentle grasp the large fingers forming a barricade. A protective enclosure all around me, (her unconscious actions being somewhat awkward) she unknowingly pressed her index finger against my flaccid cock.

I reached out and tried to push it away, but her thumb pressed down from the other side and squashed up against my butt, ...the pressure slightly increased as the two forces came together, gently gripping up my junk in between.

I felt my balls tingling as her huge fingertips gripped them, she could easily crush them, if she applied too much pressure, ...I couldn't breathe until she finally released them and readjusted her fingers.

I remained very still. Hoping that she didn't accidently squash me, I tried once more to fall asleep. Her breathing carrying me up and down, up and down, ...I wriggled over into the center of her belly.

Lying right next to the large 'belly-button', I couldn't help myself from reaching down into it. Brushing gently and lightly caressing the interior skin inside the small depression, I felt the course and slightly rough knob just at the very bottom. I let my fingertips slide along the inside surface.

Suddenly, slightly shaken as the giant woman's stomach stiffened, instantly tightening up her softly relaxed abdominal muscles, ...jerking me upward in a sudden springing motion!

Jerking my hands away, in a quick recovery, I rolled over twice to get away from the quivering button hole! Maxine's large pelvis tilted, as she gently bucked her hips, ...shifting her weight and readjusting her butt upon the giant bed!

I was thrown up into the air and tossed around! Landing farther down lower on her belly, I bounced back down into her warm skin. Her fingers instantly captured my floundering figure, tightly squeezing up around me, ...I caught my breath, as I was swiftly taken up, away from her belly and swept out from her body and swiftly carried up across it!

Suddenly crushed against her bare breast, I found myself being squashed into the softness of her magnificent boobie! My hands pushing down into the forgiving mass, as my face was pressed tightly into it, ...held firmly for a forceful moment, and then gently released to face the large protruding nipple!

I hesitated to move, simply gauging the sheer size of this incredible organ. It wasn't nearly as large as the giant redheads were, but, just as aroused and proudly standing up so firm!

This was Maxine's nipple. This gigantic breast belonged to this amazing female doctor! I just couldn't believe, that I had found myself in this position, ...and, I wasn't quite sure if this was actually happening to me, ...or if I was dreaming?

Was this beautiful woman going to use me, ...simply to 'pleasure' herself? I couldn't believe it! I felt my tingling cock respond with a twitch, and as it quickly grew into a full erection, pressing into the folds between Maxine's gigantic fingers, I struggled to pull it away...

A slight vibration rumbled up from deep within her chest, as she softly moaned and compressed her shoulders together, ...squashing up her relaxed bosom, and pressing them inward. Her large full breasts ballooning up, and swelling into a larger mass of spectacular beauty.

I reached out instinctively, grabbing onto the rigid nipple. The large barrel-like form, solid and like gristle. My tiny fingers gripping it up with both hands, I pulled as hard as I could and twisted it back and forth a couple of times, ...massaging the hardening gland with all of my strength...

The result, being a sudden uplifting motion, ...as I was quickly elevated up and along with the rest of her upper body, ...spasming, like I had shocked her with one of those electric tasers!

An overwhelming scent of strawberry body wash, intensified, quickly filling my head. The blossoming essences, an astounding explosion of floral fragrance...

The heated warmth increasing, so much, that I felt a few light trickles of sweat racing down my bare back. Still holding tightly, I twisted the huge nipple again, ...and, I was suddenly squashed directly into it, pressed tightly against the consuming wall of womanly flesh!

    Swallowed up within Maxine's grasping hands, her body so magnificent in size, I wriggled around within her giant fingers; my legs crushed together, my feet sticking out from the bottom of her fist. Attempting to free myself, quickly vanquished, as my entire upper body was stuffed into the heated warmth.

Her powerful fingers manipulating my 'puppet-like' figure, the giant lady Doctor, swiftly re-positioned me into a prone placement; lying flat, and outspread across her heated breast.

Thrusting my waist into her hard nipple with such force, that my whole body was bent backward and squashed, ...the thumb and two fingers of her single hand, hastily controlling me, she started pressing down harder, crushing me into her giant boob!

Forcing me to hug her giant breast. I held my hands out to try and brace myself. Her overwhelming strength, easily taking full control, I heard her massive heart-rate building as the heavy beats started getting faster; the soft skin of her incredible giant body began to moisten with a fine mist of slippery dew.

Her hand flattened out, firmly pressing down across my entire back, she began to 'roll me', smashing my naked body onto her hardening nipple, squashing me into it, and forcefully rolling me across it, ...back and forth, wallowing me like a tiny rolling pin.


    "Oh, Billy, ....you make me feel so, ....empowered", her voice softly rumbling.

    "Maxine, ...Please, you're hurting me!"

  "Oh, ...God!"

  "I can't breathe!"

      "Ah, Billy, Mm, ....you, feel so, soft."


  "Maxine, Please, wait-a-minute, I can't breathe!"


  Struggling to survive, while being manhandled by this gigantic woman, my mind suddenly went blank, ...I felt my whole body being squashed in-between her giant breasts and I couldn't seem to catch a single breath of air...

Forcefully crushed within these twin walls of massive softness; I felt everything around me slipping away...

  I drifted into a heated pool of dark liquid, ...an enormous sea of complete darkness consumed me. I was silently floating within this vast body of water, ...drifting along slowly and effortlessly.

  I couldn't seem to move a single muscle! I had become completely paralyzed! Silently drifting into nothingness...

The heated air, all around me seemed alive with sparkling flickers of strange flashing orbs. The soft drifting motion taking me along, ...deeper, and deeper...
The warm pool of black oil-like water began to swirl around. Slowly forming a large whirlpool, it quickly started to become a huge hurricane, ...swirling around faster and faster!

I was starting to get sick, my head began to swoon and my stomach started to clench. The swift swirling speed, gradually becoming faster and faster, ...taking me around in a sudden explosion of sinking spirals , ...downward, sinking into the center of the swirling mass, pulled down and swallowed up, ...engulfed into this monstrous pit!



      "Nooooooooo!", I screamed!



.....




  Suddenly, a cooler blast of fresh air exploded into my face, Jerking me back into reality!

    "Billy, ...Are you Alright?", Maxine's voice blasted into my face.

  "Where am I?"

    "You're alright, ...whew, ...thank goodness!"

    "I'm sorry, ...I nearly squashed YOU!"

  "What? Where am I?"

  A dimly lit desk lamp illuminated the small end table next to the gigantic bed.

Maxine held me within her clasped hands, gently conforming around me and holding me up next to her naked breasts, ...I quickly glanced around the huge bedroom and realized where I was...

My entire body covered in sweat, I sucked in a deep breath and looked up into her glowing face. She had a concerned expression, as she impatiently waited for me to gather myself and collect my thoughts.

I attempted to cover my nakedness, and huddled down within her cupped palms. She smiled and let her head slowly sink back into the huge pillow. Resting her elbows at her sides, she lowered me down next to her waist and slowly pulled her warm hands away, ...casually releasing my miniature figure back down onto taut stomach.

Awkwardly stumbling back onto my bare butt, I flopped down and sat upon her velvet skin. The slight bit of soft belly fat, felt soothing to the touch as my feet sank into it, and pressed lightly against it.


I started to get to my feet, and was suddenly startled to find her flexing muscles jerking at my touch, ...her lower stomach twitched, ...jerking upward, in a quick flexing surge, ...throwing me backward, in a slight yanking motion!


Just the simple tightening of her lower abdominals, ...jerked me back two or three feet!