- Text Size +







'Dai on' na'






  Suddenly, I looked up at this gigantic female figure. Appearing like some 'strange' aberration; her large shadow pouring out all around me, ...pooling out in a huge wide space.

Trembling at the mere sight of her, ...seeming to just 'materialize', directly in front of me. Her huge head tilted down, bringing her face closer and looking down directly at me!

Pinching her long index finger up against her fat thumb-pad, holding her large but frail hand up before my frightened face, ...I slumped forward, and fell backward - cowering down before her huge, squatting figure!

Looking down at me with a glimmer in her peaked dark eyes, the old woman spoke in her native, Japanese language,

    "Ritoru OTO Kon ko", the old woman said. (Little Boy.)

Her shriveled fingers pulled away a single strand of frazzled thread. Gently pulling it through an open slit at the edge of my pants leg, she glanced away to look out across the wide open space surrounding us, ...a large metal bird cage sat with the door open next to a small round table.

    "Watashi Hoshi desu Kipu Chisai Otoko". (I want to Keep you, small Man. )

Her gray-colored teeth, looked like they were made of wood, but her shiny black hair was full and lustrous. Her loose fitting camisole draped over her slumping shoulders like a huge, over-sized tarpaulin. She spoke to me 'resentfully', snorting and smirking as she meticulously used her frail, aging hands, to slowly strip all of my clothes away.

Pulling much harder on an unraveling thread, she continued until she had completely stripped me naked!

Suddenly, glaring at me with terrible anger in her darkening eyes, her voice seemed to roar across the sky like a quaking thunder-clap,

    "Watashi Hoshi desu to Kipu Ritoru Otoko!" (I Want to keep you, Little Man!)


  "What do you Want?" I screamed!

Instantly noticing that her voice sounded so strange. It sounded like some kind of otherworldly earthquake. I couldn't understand what she was saying, the whole earth quaked beneath her tremendous weight!


All of a sudden, I felt like I had been drained, my mind drifting into a strange dream state, and into a blurry, confused, reality," ...was this some kind of weird premonition?"

She suddenly stood up. Rising up from her squatted position on the floor, growing larger and larger right before my very eyes! Or, ...was I getting smaller? I was, ...I was, slowly becoming smaller, and smaller!

Her giant hulking movements were like that of a monstrous beast. Only, she appeared to be extremely weak, so thin and frail. Turning to face me, with a sudden look of vengeful spite in her boring eyes, ...her large hand opened up as she drew her arm back and lifted it up high above her head. She looked as if she were about to slap it down on top of me!

    I quickly jumped away!

  'SMACK!'

I jumped out of the way, just as her open palm slapped down hard against the flat surface! Her face grew larger as she bent down from above, her grimacing expression a terrifying image; her blasting voice reverberated like a strange rolling thunder!

    "Watashi Kipu Ritoru Otoko!", she roared! (I will KEEP you LITTLE, Man!)

I screamed and started running away! The solid, polished cement floor, beneath my bare feet, spread out before me like a never-ending plain of barren dessert, ...I could hear her heavy footfalls bounding behind, ...I sprinted as fast as I could!

Her thundering voice filling the sky overhead,

    "Watashi Tsu Kuri masu SHURINKU Chisora!" (I will make you SHRINK smaller!)


......


        "Billy?"

Amy's whispering voice sounded so far away, ..."Billy?", gradually, it began pulling me away from this terrible dreamscape....

   "Billy? Wake up little fella, ...you must be dreaming...", her soothing voice drawing me back to reality...

   "Are you awake little guy?", she gently touched my cheek with just the tip of her index finger.

A strong smokey odor of burnt pancake batter lingered in the air. I jerked my head up, and sat up straight, glancing around the huge table, I tried to gather myself, "What happened?"


  "You must have fallen asleep Billy. Don't worry, it was just a weird dream." Amy said.

  "You must be VERY tired, ...why don't you have something to eat, and I'll let you take a nap with me, Okay?"

Jazzy's voice interrupts from the other side of the table, "Yeh, bad dreams keep me awake sometimes, too".

I must have been screaming pretty loudly, for the two of them to notice. Looking around, I watched as the young girl scooted a small saucer across the table. Sliding the whole plate toward me with little effort, Jasmine smiled as she watched me, ...I looked over at the large stack of fluffy, six-inch thick pancakes.

The young girl seemed to be generally concerned about me. As if she herself, might have been suffering from some bad dreams, too. She didn't act like she was 'pretending' any longer, just very concerned about my dire condition, ...I still felt that I couldn't completely trust her, only with her mother right next to her, did I feel safe.

Four layers high, the cakes just barely fit onto the small saucer. An ample amount of sticky syrup drained down from the edges, ...the stack of pancakes had a large, single strawberry sitting on top.

Jazzy giggled at my reaction to the huge plate, she sat back down and picked up a fork. Settling in behind her own plate, she started chopping away at one of the pancakes, ...I looked back over at Amy and realized that I must have been asleep for quite some time.


    "Go On, EAT!", Amy said. Smiling at me, with puffy cheeks as she chewed on a mouthful.

I watched her eating. Chewing, and swallowing; for a brief moment, my stomach started to grumble. I almost forgot where I was sitting, ...for a moment, it felt like I was normal size again.

  Just sitting there at the table with them...

    ...her hair had been tied back, and she had changed out of her shirt and pants into a thin looking summer Sun Dress. The bright color instantly took my eye, she looked like she had been working for a while, a light bit of sparkling moisture glistening on her brow, and her cheeks rosy red.

  Jasmine had changed her clothes as well. She kept on smiling at me, affectionately from across the huge table; her purple top had a picture of a white Unicorn on the front. She had her hair all combed down and smoothly parted over her shoulders, ...she looked very pretty, the two of them together looked like a 'Before and After' picture, on one of those age progression charts.

  Jazzy took another bite, then reached out for a glass of milk. Her puffy cheeks pumping as she chewed, she slurped some milk from the small clear glass, and when she pulled it away, her top lip was coated with a foamy white coating. She smiled and swallowed, leaning forward she placed the glass back down and started cutting away at another random pancake.

  I almost chuckled, as I watched her casually enjoying her food; I couldn't get over how much bigger they were than me, ...it just seemed so strange to watch this little girl stuffing such a large amount into her mouth. Just a single bite, for her, was enough for me to eat in an entire meal!

  I stood up and walked closer to my huge plate. I didn't see any other way to do it, so I simply reached out and tore off a small piece from the edge of the top pancake, ...it ripped roughly away, but easily enough; I couldn't imagine what I looked like from their perspective.

I had to be a strange looking sight... I couldn't handle a normal sized fork, and neither one of them had offered me one...

The sweet syrup tasted so good, the large air bubbles inside of the fluffy cake made it at bit difficult to eat. I had to smash it up with my hands first; packing it together between my palms to squeeze all of the cake together. I managed to eat several large pieces and drank some milk from a spoon that Amy placed down next to me.

I nearly ate a whole single pancake, and I couldn't eat another bite. The spoonful of milk was nearly gone when I finished and Amy simply picked it up and stuck it inside her mouth, holding it there as she cleaned up the table.

Jazzy helped her mother, she carried their dishes to the sink and rinsed them off. Afterward, she filled the sink with hot water and added some soap to it, ...Amy took over and sent Jazzy to get her bath, ...I was left there, sitting cross-legged on the table, watching the tall blonde swaying as she casually did the dishes.

Her dress had small white flowers on the print, and the thin material was nearly see-through, as she stepped into the sunlight from the kitchen window. I watched her like a dog, trying to undress her with my eyes, ...she was just so beautiful. Her long legs and perfectly shaped ass held my full attention. I couldn't seem to pry my eyes away, no matter how much I tried!

With her back to me, and not paying any attention, ...I stared at her amazing figure like a starving man, looking into the window at an Amish Bakery on Pie Day!

God, she is just so, damn gorgeous! I imagined myself climbing up the tail of her short dress, ...I imagined myself trying to hang on to it, as she stood there washing the dishes.

I imagined sliding down those long legs like a fire pole! I imagined, taking a Nap with her!
Suddenly, it just occurred to me, did she say that 'we' could take a 'Nap' together!

Just then, she turned around and stepped back over to the table. She released a long slow breath, as she slid back into her chair. I stood there looking up at her like an idiot, ...my God, she was so pretty, ...so very pretty!

Resting one elbow down on the edge, she used her other hand to wipe a towel over the table top. Sweeping some crumbs away, she swiftly swept the towel all around me, leaving me standing there in a small area. The damp towel had quickly moistened the entire area all around me, ...she smiled and moved her face in closer,

    "Look at you, Billy. You're going to have to get a bath too!"

I looked down at my hands and realized that I had sticky syrup all over my arms. I wondered if Amy was going to help me, or if she was going to put me in the kitchen sink.