- Text Size +



'Dai on' na'






  Towering over the wide open expanse, of the huge, dark wood table, the giant Blonde Beauty smiled down at me. She appeared as if she were fifty-feet tall; while leaning down over me with both her hands pressing down on each side of me. I stood mesmerized at the sheer sight of her gigantic figure. Looking up, watching as Amy slowly filled the sky above.

Allowing her hair to softly slide over her shoulders and dangle down around me like an overflowing blonde curtain of golden streaming waves.

  "C'mon, 'Little-man'. Let's get you cleaned up. Then we'll take a nice refreshing nap together."

Amy's whispering voice taking precedence over my entire world. Her glorious smile revealing a perfect set of glimmering, white teeth, that were easily large enough to chew me up and grind me into a mushy pulp...



I trembled at the sight of her sheer size, alone; the towering figure of this, beautiful, young mother, did something to me that I just didn't quite understand...

Her large, well-developed breasts, filling out the flowery dress front and barely allowing the slightest bit of transparency; her black satin bra showing through, outlining its magnificent payload, ...I could only imagine what her stupendous mammaries would be like, unrestrained by that lacy black Victoria's Secret Bra.

Purposely, shimmying her shoulders, the beautiful blonde giant giggled at my reaction. Causing her tremendous boobies to wobble around - jiggling just enough to take my full attention, ...her blushing complexion, reflecting her contained excitement.

I felt my knees getting weaker, looking up at her with my racing heart pounding so hard that I could feel it in the soles of my bare feet!

Giggling and lowering herself down closer, Amy's giant upper body seemed to fill up the entire room,

  "What do you think, Billy?", mischievously whispering, while slowly rolling her shoulders. "Sound Good?"


Her dimpled cheeks, highlighting her large, resplendent mouth, ...her big blue eyes sparkling like an extravagant set of matching crown jewels.

Amy chuckled. While making kissy-faces and puckering her lips. Blowing her hot, sweet breath, across my confused looking face - she laughed, as I staggered around between her large hands.

Her enormous figure, casting a wide spreading shadow across the smooth, flat surface - nearly covering half the open plain of wide open space. The long blonde strands of hair sweeping around in slow motion... flowing like brilliant spun gold.


Boastfully taunting me with her overwhelming size. Delighting herself, in the fact that she could so easily take my breath away, ...like a boiling hot blast furnace expelling wave, after wave, of hot steamy breathe. Her large, heart-shaped mouth, opening halfway; her face, completely filling my view - her partly open, relaxed mouth, directly in front of me...

  "This could be 'Fun', Billy.", she said. Whispering softly, "Here, ...Let me 'Help' you.", her huge fingers maneuvering around me. She giggled, "I'm sure you'll be easy enough to bathe."


Warm, sultry air, swirling all around her nose and mouth, I began to feel like I was trapped inside of a steamy, sweet, fog.

A sweet, syrup flavored cloud wafted all around me. Taking hold of the back of my shirt collar, directly between my shoulders, her finger and thumb pinched up the material.

Yanking straight upward and taking me off my feet, she playfully continued pulling until my shirt awkwardly slipped off over my head!

Casually releasing the tiny article of clothing, (giggling)-like a little girl) as if it were nothing at all; discarding it as if it would no longer be needed - it silently dropped from her fingers and drifted slowly back down onto the table-top next to a four-foot tall pitcher of Maple Syrup.

I backed away, as my bare feet once again came in contact with the wide open surface of the huge table top; stumbling sideways, as her large, powerful fingers, dropped the shirt and instantly returned to surround my waist, ...hastily attempting to unfasten my pants!

My bare arms were sticky and smeared with the thick syrup, and after Amy had noticed it, she simply decided that it was her duty to get me clean...


Her large, green-painted fingernails, clamping up around my hips, -firmly- holding on to me. With two fingers and her thumb, her other hand moved in from the front of me and started to try and undo my waistband. She had instantly stripped my shirt off and was now, getting ready to rip off my pants!

  "Wait, Amy? What are you doing?", I screamed at her large delighted face!

   "Hey, ...wait-a-minute, Amy. I can take off my 'own' pants!"

  "Well, then, take them off , ...and I'll wash 'em for ya, too."

  "Okay, okay, ...just give me a sec. alright!"


I didn't really like where she was going with this. Amy seemed to be just a little bit, too aggressive. And, I wasn't completely prepared for what she was trying to perform; she just acted like she was handling some type of child's toy, or a tiny doll.

However, she did seem to be enjoying herself; watching me getting undressed. I pulled off my pants and dropped them into her waiting hand. Her eyes glittering like a fading fluorescent light, she appeared to become extremely fascinated with the fact that she had such control over me, a grown man. A tiny, miniature sized, fully grown man.

Without looking away from me, she casually picked up the shirt, together with my pants, and tightly squeezed them up within her powerful fist. After a few moments of squashing them tightly together, ...she simply tossed them toward the kitchen sink; the tiny set of clothing flew perfectly into the dishwater and splashed almost silently with a slight plop.

Treating me like a child, she couldn't seem to resist making me blush; she cooed and awed at my miniature size... my soft dangler started to firm up as her heated breath swirled across it.

I tried to avoid becoming sexually excited, but this entire situation was definitely arousing me; the thought of her large fingers giving me a bath was all I could think of, and within just a few moments of standing there before this gigantic blonde, my pole drew her complete attention.

  "Aw, ...did I do 'That?', she smiled wider. Uplifting a single brow and winking like the cat that swallowed the canary.

Smiling with her eyes, she slowly moved her hand closer, extending a single pinkie finger, ...just the sharp tip, of her large, green-painted nail, her smallest fingertip slid between my legs and gently cupped my balls.

She whispered softly, "So tiny. But, so - very Nice!" , hot steamy breath swirling around my waist.

  "M'm, very nice Indeed", her mouth so close.

Her other hand reached up, unfastening the top two buttons on her colorful dress. Her sparkling eyes never leaving the object of her obsession, I watched her large fingers working from memory; expertly unbuttoning her dress. Opening the front, allowing a much better view of her smooth, bare chest. The warm inviting space between her ample breasts looked to be so warm and soft.

  "Billy? Are you 'turned-on' right now?", she lowered her face down even closer.

I felt her blunt fingernail pressing against my tingling balls. The solid shell separating my thighs. The sharp edges forcing me to bend my knees and squat down slightly.

Her huge face drifting closer, her large mouth falling open, ...allowing a slow heated breath to flow out all around me. The steamy air nearly suffocating me with a heavy wave of invisible gas swirling over my naked body, I started to feel dizzy.

Amy snickered a high-pitched girlish giggle. Her sharp voice shattering my ears. I clutched my hands to the sides of my head as she brought her huge mouth down directly in front of me.

I couldn't move, as her large fingernail held my balls firmly trapped, ...the solid cupped shape of her smallest finger easily kept me standing before her like a little mouse caught in the paws of a playful kitten...

  "Amy please, be 'Careful' you could really hurt ME!"

  "Oh, I Know, ....I've got you right where I want you, ...haven't I?"

  "Amy, ...please, let Me go. You're scaring Me!"

   "Aw, ....there's nothing to be afraid of, ...Little guy. I just want to look at you. You really are a very good looking, little man, ...did you 'Know' that, Billy?'

I felt my aching balls, squashed up more firmly. Her large fingernail nearly as big as a regular sized garden spade. I tried to get up onto my tip-toes, ...while still maintaining a squatting position.

Amy's beautiful eyes sparkling like pristine diamonds; curiously watching me - as I squatted, attempting to straddle her fingertip.

Her smiling mouth moving closer and closer, purring and cooing - watching me struggling before her - she seemed to be delighted to keep me standing there, trapped and helpless, teetering on just the tip of her fingernail.

Her snake-like tongue slithering around within the narrow space between her teeth. Slipping out from the inside of her soft lips, the pinkish tongue, silently swept over her teeth and extended outward. Slightly opening her mouth allowing it to lick my face.

In one quick swipe, slurping all the way up to my chest!

  "Hey", I caught my breath, and threw my hands up to protect myself!

  "Hey, watch what you're doing, Amy!",

 ...yelling up at her, while quickly wiping away at the dripping slather of her sticky sweet saliva.

  "Oop's, ...Sorry Billy. ...I couldn't resist."

  "Look what you Did, ...ya got your 'spit' all over My face!"


 Her smile, spreading wider. Her nose flaring, she chuckled and sucked in a sudden vacuum of quick breathe; (Snorting) - the suction creating a much cooler wave of swirling air currents to flow around my bare feet.


Amy attended to my trembling balls. A firm squeeze from her firmly planted fingertip. I stiffened up and looked at her with complete confusion, ...what was she going to do to me?

  "Oh my God! You're just so, ...Cute!"

  "Please, let me go."

  "Aw, ...so helpless."

  "Please, Amy! Just Let Me Go!"

  "Oh, No. I think, I 'REALLY' really, like this, Billy. You're just so, ...so, Adorable!"


Swallowing hard, her over-flowing salivating juices pooling inside her wet mouth; with a wet squishing sound, her throat flexing as she swallowed.

   {*Squa - swish*}

  "M'm, ...good" , she swallowed once more, even louder.

    {*SQUA -Swish*}

  "Oh, Billy! Please, ...I think that I need to, just, take another little, tiny, taste."

Her slippery tongue slipped out and pressed firmly into my belly. The heated muscle flexing and contorting in a strange motion, ...it seemed to have a mind of its own - taunting me, swelling up and narrowing down, ...like it was flexing; showing me how 'strong' it could be...

Suddenly, the knobby tip turned up at the very edge, ...slurping up across my chest, stopping at my neck. Working sideways, it coated my skin with a thin layer of sticky fluid. Then, in a slow ticklish motion, she wriggled the squirming appendage over my entire front!

Her hot, wet tongue, moving so slowly across my chest, working its way downward. My cock surged, as it felt her large, wet lips, completely engulf the entire thing! For a moment, I thought that she was about to swallow me alive!

Her large fingers wrapping around my backside, forcefully pressing me into her, ...struggling to breathe, I started fighting for air and pressing my hands into her huge upper lip, my head right below her nose!

Puffing her heated breath as she giggled at my struggling escape attempt, ...her closeness so complete, so large! Her opening mouth releasing a hot breath of steamy heat.

Nearly sucking me inside, her soft lips closing around my waist - wildly fighting against her attacking tongue, pressing as hard as I could into her gigantic lips, I felt her massive tongue wrapping around me, slathering me with its slippery juices...

  Wollowing me into her hot, wet mouth, "Yumm, ...yummy, yummy..."

I couldn't do anything to resist her! She was devouring me alive, and there was absolutely nothing that I could do to stop her!

Gripping up my waist with two fingers and a thumb, she picked me up. Holding me like a naked Candy Bar, ...she slathered me from head to toe, taking very little precedence in the fact that I was completely humiliated and quite terrified by her extreme actions!

  "Amy! Please, Stop this, ...I can't Breath!", attempting to escape her, I started kicking and screaming.

Her supercilious affections continued without hesitation. My resistance only seemed to spur her on, ...she became more, and more, ravenous, as I struggled around within her gigantic fingertips!

  "Ar Rummm, yum yum, ....M'm, so tasty -N- Sweet!", she gobbled my legs up and shoved me inside!

  "No, no Amy! Please don't EAT ME!"

  "Oh, oh, oh, ....Ha ha ha ha!", she slathered my entire waist!

Laughing and giggling with me inside her mouth, she shoved her tongue between my thighs and twirled it around. My whole body inside her mouth, all the way up to my chest, I felt the extreme heat of her enormous being!

Her fingers easily holding me trapped inside, she giggled as she played with me. Keeping me contained inside her wet lips, she toyed with me like a playful little girl, ...I started to get weaker and could no longer resist her overpowering actions and she closed her lips around my midsection and started sucking...


I felt my feet on the back of her tongue. I could feel the slick roof of her mouth, closing down over me, ...I could feel her throat flexing, and compressing around. Her stomach gasses engulfing me...


.