- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This time, Billy finally gets to relax.








'Dai Onna'










Barely able to see anything beyond her huge, smiling face. I find myself lying naked and stretched out across her soft uplifting palm. I reach out and grab onto the sides, as she casually holds me as easily as she would her cell phone.

Her unsteady hand, carrying me up closer to her piercing blue eyes. My bare butt sinks into the cushy softness. The conforming skin, so soft and wet, soapy and warm - my entire naked body almost nearly fills her single hand.

Her giant, grasping fingertips, clamping tightly around my tiny, straining erection. I hopelessly peer up at her huge looming face, begging her to, "Please Stop!" - and she squeezes it even tighter, ...pinching my cock and squashing my balls! Amy's incessant laughter, quaking all around me, she delights herself by tormenting my helpless miniature body.

Laughing at my minuscule erection - the giant blonde flicks it with the tip of her fingernail - giggling obsessively at my frustration. Her large open mouth directly above me, her huge teeth shimmering with wet, her pink tongue undulating and slithering within - bowing up inside her hot mouth - threatening to attack my tiny helpless figure!

"Oh, ho, ...this is soooo, much FUN!", she takes a break when she notices that I'm about to pass out again.

"C'mon, Billy - I thought that you were 'tougher' than THAT?"

Pushing out her lower lip, she pouts and rolls her eyes in frustration. Her hot breath washing over me when she releases a long, slow, sigh...

"In your wildest dreams, did you ever imagine that you would ever 'get into my pants?"

Her eyes brighten up with a quizzical look of curious fascination - sparkling, like two crystal-blue pools - her iris's enlarge as her brows uplift, arching up higher on her forehead. Her smile slowly grows wider, just before she explodes into a brilliant fit of giggling laughter!

My eardrums strain from the thundering sound of her tremendous voice! I grab my ears and cover them with my hands, she laughs even harder as she notices my grimacing expression!

Stopping to allow me to catch my breath; she exhales over me with a long slow gasp. Her fingers return to slightly stroke my throbbing cock. I struggle under her huge hand and desperately try to hold back.

Nearly visible, the thin cloud of steam from her excessive breath, casting a wide swath all around me, ...my vision fades into the sweet fog and my face is covered with a fine slick of dewy moisture - wiping my eyes, I catch my breath and taste the sweet/sour essence of her magnificent being.

Returning to a soft, gentle stroking, she switches her tactics and lightly brushes her fingers all over my legs and stomach - teasingly slow - her light touch covering every inch of my tingling skin.

The soap forms a pungent aroma, foaming up all over me and soaking into my skin. I squirm against her, straining to break free of her grasp. My trembling hands uselessly grabbing at her giant fingertips, but having no actual effect in stopping her from abusing me.

"Aw, so sweet. Look at you, ....oh, Billy! You're such a little, CUTIE! I could just Eat-You-All-Up!"

Her single fingertip, exploring every square inch of my naked body, sliding across my legs and in-between them. She easily flips me over. Rolling me over onto my stomach, the giant fingertip glides over my back. Then dipping down, and stabbing in between my buttcheeks, forcefully swirling over my balls - pressing firmly - then, gently sliding up around me, scrubbing my arms and going over my shoulders.

Rolled back over onto my back, she kisses my belly - covering it entirely with her huge pillowy lips...

"Mmm, maybe I'll dip you in chocolate syrup first, ....I'll bet you'd taste even better"

The large thumb pad and index finger firmly squeezing around my entire shaft - pinching it - and pumping up and down in a swift, but smooth motion, ...driving me wild with overwhelming pleasure.

Gasping for breath, I attempt to hold out. My balls clinching up, ...I strain to hold back. It's no use, ...the head of my pulsing cock explodes. Spurting, and squirting, jet after jet of white hot cumm- spraying it all over her giant fingertips.

She continues to pump me dry, quickly stroking my firm cock. Her thumbnail slightly digging into my hip, rubbing deeply, her large fingertips slowly come to a stop. Lifting her hand away, and raising it up to her mouth - she licks away the splatter and closes her lips. Closing her eyes she smiles and licks her lips - swallowing hard - she slowly opens her eyes again.

"Mmm, so tasty!"


.....



I slowly awaken in a very dim light. I feel that my wrists are bound - the tightness around my hands feels like my fingers have gone numb.

I feel like I'm being pulled apart in all directions...

Both of my shoulders are burning with intense pain. My wrists are tightly bound, and my arms are pulled straight out to the sides. My legs are spread wide, and my ankles are bound as well. I manage to open up my eyes and find that I'm pressed up against a smooth, warm wall of female flesh...

"What the hell?"

A soft silken fabric is stretched tightly against my backside, and I can feel an overwhelming heat rising up all around me, ...a huge wall of soft skin fills my entire view. Although there is very little space in between, I can easily turn my head and see my immediate surroundings.

"Where am I?"

A powerfully sweet fragrance fills my head. I recognize the prolific perfume. It's definitely hers... The last thing I can remember was being scrubbed between Amy's giant fingertips.

Gently washing my entire body, and stroking my cock, ...with her constant laughter, seeming to go on and on, forever...

I must have passed out after being nearly suffocated; the careless, and deliberate actions of the giantess blonde - taking me within her huge hands and using me however she pleased...

The dim light, coming through the thin material from behind, allows for a slight illumination inside this tight space. Straining my neck to look down, my vision begins to adjust.

The sight of a soft, thick, curly tuft of blonde tangles, twisting around my body and rising up directly below my face. Completely covering my chest, and filling up the entire space between my wide spread legs.


"Oh My God! Not Again?"


....


Typically, Amy really isn't a mean person, either. Although, her desire to torment me has completely taken over! She can't seem to restrain herself from abusing me. It's like, once she fully realized that she can actually hold all this power over me, and she could do just about anything... she just couldn't help herself.

Sewing me into her underwear was a punishment for attempting to escape, but if that was her idea of a 'punishment', ...I'd hate to see what her idea of a reward would be!

Being a very gentle and caring person, the tall, pretty, 26-year-old mother, usually had her thoughts focused on her responsibilities. She hadn't really done anything for herself in so long that her life had become too repetitive.

Lost in her school work, while going to college, and then getting a job, ...all the while trying to raise her little girl - this was the first time in years that she had actually been able to sit back and take a break from everything...

She didn't really want to hurt me or purposely cause me any pain or suffering, she was just playing, at first.


However, the more that you do something, the easier it get's... growing bolder, and more careless, Amy looked down with an overwhelming sense of complete power. She had never before felt like this... Just holding, a fully grown man inside her hands - so easily - created feelings that she never knew existed...


Having such control over another living person - a tiny, miniature person - awakened something primal - a lust - a deep seeded urge, that came boiling to the surface - up through her core like a driving force that had been suddenly unleashed!

The reality of it all had been something that she had definitely fantasized about. After discovering that there was a multitude of fetish sites devoted to this very thing, ...this young, single mother, had allowed herself to become somewhat addicted to the fascination.

Always reminding herself that the whole idea was completely ridiculous, ...and, completely impossible - she had never really fully allowed herself to actually consider the real possibility.


...it was just a wild fantasy, nothing more, ...but now, ...it was real.


....



12:00 pm on Sunday: Amy's bedroom.


Lying stretched out on her bed, she propped her knees up and brushed her fingers through her hair. Flipping aimlessly through an old fashion magazine, Amy crossed her legs and giggled.

Feeling her little prisoner trapped inside her panties, she smiles softly as she feels him uselessly struggling inside.

"Oh, I think, someone's finally awake?, ...G'mornin' my little Pet!", Amy whispers softly.

The night before had turned into an 'all-nighter', she hadn't actually planned on staying up all night, but she was having so much fun playing with her 'New Toy' - the wee hours just seemed to fly right by...

After giving her little pet a good bath, and teasing him until he eventually passed out, she had taken it upon herself to tie him up again. Only this time, she fastened his little body in the front of a clean pair of white, silk panties - Afterall, there was no need to punish him any longer...

Now, she would be nice to her little playmate and allow him a little more space. Give him a chance to breathe a little easier. Although, she would keep him strapped in nice and snuggly until she came up with another little game to play.

At least this way, she knew right where Billy was, ...all the time!

She wasn't going to give him another chance to try and escape, ...in fact, all she could think about was coming up with some way to actually keep him. The thought of giving him back to her boss made her feel all empty inside. She wanted to keep this little guy all to herself.

She just had to come up with 'something' to tell Maxine. Some good story, that would keep her from losing her job. And, allow her to keep him.

Maybe, if she told her that the cops came and took him away? Or maybe, some FBI agent came and got him... What if, the little guy actually escaped from her apartment and someone stepped on him, Yeah, she could say that she found his squashed remains in the parking lot next to her car?

No, she couldn't say that... The thought of it, actually made her cringe inside and Maxie would want to see the evidence, anyway. So, No, ...she couldn't do that. She would have to think of something else to say, ...something, that wouldn't make Maxine suspicious, and yet, allow her to keep the little man all to herself...


.