- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a short tween chapter to aid in the introduction of Angela Cooper.










'Dai Onna'










Maxine smiled, a much larger smile than usual. A wide, toothy, 'dimpled-cheek' smile.



Slowly wrapping up her pantie-hose into a tight little ball, she slowly stood up from the padded stool.

Brushing some stray hair out of her eyes, while looking out across the room, she saw the bright red horizon outside her office window. The setting sun casting it's last rays of heated radiance back out across the fleeting landscape.

Still wearing her frilly bra and high-cut bikini panties, she strode slowly across the black carpeting; her bare feet sinking into the plush padded matting. Her dark silhouette stretching out, elongating across her entire office floor. Her shapely hips swaying wide with each lazy step - moving like a Panther carrying away a fresh kill.

Stepping over to her desk, she placed her purse down onto the seat of her office chair. Keeping a firm but a soft grasp on the rolled-up ball of pantie hose. Being nearly nude, her pretty Asian features, glowing in her face from the afternoon sunset.

Her muscular thighs flexing as she gently bent forward, placing the wad of dark blue nylon into a side pocket on her leather purse.

Carefully zipping it shut, her smile spread even wider as she brushed the tips of her bright red fingernails across the locking teeth of the little metal zipper...


"Now then, tiny-one. You should be quite comfy in there...", she silently whispered to her unconscious little captive.


Retrieving one of her colorful flowery sundresses, draped over the back of her couch, she quickly dropped it down over her head and allowed it to fall into place. The brightly designed mini-dress instantly took shape around her well-toned figure.

Looking down at the floor next to the corner of her lounge, she kicked out her black shoes. Bumping them around with her dexterous little toes, she positioned the petite little pair facing out in the right direction.

Flexing her arches and pointing out her toes, she pressed her perfect little feet into the stylish leather pumps. Shoving both of her heels down firmly into the four-inch heels, the vacuum-like 'sucking sound' clearly resounding, as ...all of the air escaped from around her beautiful feet.

Sitting down on the arm of the couch- straddling it - casually shifting her ample behind, she smiled even wider as her bare feet slid so comfortably back into those tightly fitted shoes.

Practicing her opening line, she glanced into her desk mirror:

"Alright Angela, ...I hope you're ready for this... but, it's time that you've discovered something about yourself."



.....



Ms. Angela Cooper, R.N.:



Pulling her long blonde hair up around her left shoulder and slightly leaning forward, the short, pretty blonde, sat down at one of the small dining-room tables. Crossing her legs and wiping the palms of her sweaty hands over her right knee, she released a relaxing breath and unsnapped the waistband of her skin-tight blue jeans, ...snuggly hugging her wide, shapely hips.

She felt herself tingling deep inside her core, ...even the slightest bit of temperature change and she felt a slow building orgasm. The constant assaults of her impending sexual urge seemed to feel like a sensory overload - she currently felt herself building up to another unprovoked orgasm; her problem was gradually becoming more and more debilitating...


....


Holding a tall paper cup just a few inches above the surface of the table top, she sat sipping daintily from the hollow tip of a 'red and white' striped drinking straw.

Pulling the straw away from her lips with two pinching fingers, she gasped with relief, as she felt the ice-cold liquid soaking into the dried-out texture of her leathery tongue - her fingertip's, absorbing the moisture on the outside of the waxy paper cup.

She had another hour-an-a-half to kill, before her second appointment with the good Doctor.

Dr. Harrison had called her and asked her to come into her office at 7:00 pm. The temperature had crept up to an oppressive 84 degrees, and the heat, accompanied with a dreadful 87% humidity ~ felt very sticky - unbearable, to say the least, and for mid-October, it was extremely hot!

Angela was quite relieved to find the small, fast-food place, so close to the Murphy Building. She wiped some sweat away from her forehead with a restaurant napkin and quickly wadded it up into a tiny little ball, ...squashing it tightly within her clamping fingertips, she felt the air trapped inside gradually getting crushed out of it - she gritted her teeth and took a deep breath.

Trying to relax, Ms.Cooper slid down into the soft seat cushion and thoughtfully considered what this famous Doctor's secretive proposal could possibly be?

She claimed it was an 'Experimental New Concept' that she wanted 'Angela' to try, ...she wondered whatever, it could possibly be... And, why Her? ...why, was she was being so 'secretive' about it?

Taking another sip from the tip of the plastic straw, she quietly burped, ...slowly leaning back into the soft seat cushion. The air-conditioning felt so soothing after being outside, she leaned back and wondered what Maxine's idea was, ...could she be doing something that Angela should be concerned about?

Sitting in the back row in a booth-type chair, Angela sat in the rear of the fast-food restaurant. Smiling warmly, as she noticed two little girls playing with their newly acquired toy. Just recently taken out of the paper sack which had previously contained their, ...'most Incredible' - 'Slappy-Meal'.

The toy, a plastic figure about five inches tall. Made from a dark colored plastic; shaped into the form of a little, solid-looking male doll. Wearing a tiny pair of denim colored bibs and a little straw-colored hat - the comical little action-figure stood on the floor between the two little girls.

The youngsters were very much alike, and Angela instantly noticed that the two of them appeared to be twins, ...dressed in the exact same outfit, it was easy to see that they were nearly identical.

The girls sat crossed-legged on the floor at their mother's feet, as she, being the much larger of the threesome, sat at the table above them reading the newspaper and nursing a small cup of steaming hot coffee.

The little plastic man stood bravely between the two little girls, Angela noticed that he seemed to be staring off blankly into the distance. With his hands on his hips, he stood proudly, as if he were surveying the lay of the land.

In the shadows, beneath the table directly behind him, the mother's large feet were filling in the background with a pair of tan colored, suede leather pumps - her feet crossed at the ankles, relaxing and propping up against each other.

The little man-doll stood valiantly, seemingly oblivious to the fact that his tiny little figure stood dwarfed by these two twin giantess, sitting on their butt's, flanking him on each side.

Wearing flowery, bright yellow colored sundresses, that barely reached their knees and sheer white leotards underneath. Their hair twisted up into tightly braided pig-tails, their lively images looked like pretty little 'carbon copies' of their much larger mother, ...who sat above them -watching them- without really paying them all that much attention...

One of the little girls was holding a half-eaten flattened-out cheeseburger, still wrapped up loosely in the wax-paper.

Taking a nibble from the squashed sandwich, the girl giggled as she uncrossed her right leg and using her barefoot, she reached out her leg and swiftly bumped her big toe into the little doll, knocking him over onto his back on the floor.

The other little girl quickly snatched him up and cradled him tightly up to her chest, "Stop it, Ashley!", she growled. "That wasn't very nice!"

"Put him back down!", her frowning sister ordered. "He's NOT your's!"

The mother, instantly intercepted, and casually glancing downward, she hushed them, "Both of you, be quiet!", she snarled. "If you 'Can Not' learn to share, I'll take him away from you and neither one of you can play with him!"


Angela intently watched the little girl that had taken up the little doll and was so adamantly protecting him from her angry sister, ...she felt a strange connection to the little girl - she felt as though she would have been in that same position if she were sitting there on the floor.

Although, at the same time, she smiled over at the mother', when the little girl looked over at her, realizing that Angela had been watching them, too.


....



Meanwhile, Angela's purse was sitting on the floor next to her, the top left open, leaning up against the leg of the chair. As she sat there, enjoying her ice-cold drink, she had failed to notice the tiny set of little green eyes peering up at her from just inside of the side pocket of her heavy handbag.

Completely unaware of the fact, that this little-miniaturized feline, that Maxine had experimented on, only two weeks before, had somehow found its way into Angela's purse while she had been in the Doctor's office!

The tiny-sized, half-inch long, Cat - had somehow escaped from the cardboard box inside Maxine's desk drawer, and had been running around on its own for the past two weeks.

Maxine had already written-it-off as just another simple casualty, ...a side effect, of her budding experimental discovery.

Thinking that the tiny, little thing, had surely been killed by some gigantic shoe, unknowingly squashed - from some completely unaware, random, person...not realizing, that the little mini-cat had found its way around fairly well and had survived inside of her office the entire time!


Meanwhile, the tiny Cat had worked it's way up onto the narrow ledge at the very edge of the open zippered pocket.

Sitting atop the mountainous leather purse, tempted by the smell and allure of greasy burgers, the tiny animal was compelled to venture out of the seemingly safe environment inside of Angela's gigantic handbag and search out the source of that wonderful smell.

Single-mindedness and sheer determination, the tiny little tomcat summoned up the drive to try and get a chance to fill its empty belly.

Hunger, giving it the will to leave the relative security of Angela's huge purse, the little cat, clambered down the side of the leather cliff-like edge and dropped down onto the wide open surface of cool, smooth floor!

Suddenly discovering the vast and overspreading space of gigantic restaurant, opening out into a wide open plain of smooth unending terrain...


Looking out across the canyon-like space, the tiny cat noticed the vengeful 'twin', had abandoned her half-eaten cheeseburger, leaving it lying on the floor next to her mother's feet, ...lumbering off on a solitary expedition, only contained within the bounds of the large restaurants' walls.

Stomping her feet and growling, she pretended to be a monster from some 'Saturday Morning Cartoon'. Balling up her fists - she stomped her feet and released a high-pitched roar!

"ARrrrrrrrrghtH!!!"

Casting her girlish squeal high up into the rafters of the ceiling, and then, ...in a sudden instant, her attitude just changed - to a more 'delicate type' character, sweetly jogging off toward the condiments counter... searching out someone else to annoy with her boisterous talent.

As the tiny tomcat realized that she had gone, it seized the opportunity, swiftly making a mad-dash across the wide-open space. Not much larger than a Japanese Beetle, the little spotted Calico, scampered out into the wide open area between the long row of colossal tables.

It's tail sticking straight out and bobbing up and down, it moved as quickly as it could. Running on all four's, the little bug-sized cat swiftly came across a huge abandoned french-fry. Instantly stopping right in the middle of the open floor to check it out.

Just then, a young teen-giantess, working as the restaurant hostess, was wiping off tables and picking up trash. She happened to come walking through just as the tiny cat stopped right in her path, ...the wide, heavy shoes, stepping down onto the floor looked like huge rubber-soled hammers!

"Wa- Fooom ! - Wa- Fooom ! - Wa- fooom !

Completely oblivious to the miniature Cat, the young girl casually walked past just missing the little animal with her left tennis shoe, the cat just barely survived the sudden smash of her enormous foot, swiftly dodging between her gigantic feet, it continued on scampering on across the wide open floor!

Sliding in between the towering table legs, the tiny Cat was still desperately trying to get to the giant cheeseburger!

The other twin girl had crawled back into the booth across from her mother and was playing with her new toy. Sitting on her feet, she slid back into the seat well away from the outside of the table.

The Cat couldn't really see her from the floor far below, and it quickly made it's way over to the partially eaten cheeseburger, consciously starting to nibble away at the huge chunk of brown meat.

The little girl in the booth started looking around for her sister. And, when she looked down underneath the table and noticed the half-eaten cheeseburger - she thought that she saw the wrapper moving...

"Was there something inside her sister's cheeseburger?", she though?

Still holding the little toy, the little girl smiled deviously at the thought of what would happen, when her unaware sister, Ashley, found something crawling around inside of her sandwich!

Assuming, that it was a little mouse or some type of large bug, the little girl smiled as she saw her twin sister returning to their table, ...she could barely contain her giddy anticipation, as she started to laugh at her approaching sibling.

Pointing to the sandwich on the floor, she smiled and started giggling, "You better get your sandwich! I'm gonna step right on it!", she squealed with glee, "I'm gonna STEP On It!"

The little girl, giggling harder, as she slid out of the booth and stood directly over the cheeseburger, straddling it, she lifted up her right foot and slowly started to lower it down...

"Mommy!", the advancing twin-girl screamed! "Annie's gonna stomp on my sandwich!"

Just then, the girl stomped her bare foot down onto the sandwich - flattening it out - into a thin pancake! "Ha ha ha ha ha"

The mother swiftly stood up and slid out of the booth. Reaching down, she picked up the flattened out cheeseburger and slowly placed it up onto the table.

"Alright, Ashley. Now, get up there and eat your cheeseburger!"

Angela stood up and stretched, picking up her purse while trying to ignore what was taking place at the next table over, she casually started to walk back toward the restrooms...


"I Said, ...Eat It!", the woman roared.

"But Mom!"

"I don't Care! Eat It, Right Now!"


.

Chapter End Notes:

Next up, we'll see what happens with the Cat and see what Maxine has in mind for Angela.