- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter reveals what had happened to those two janitors; unsuspectingly creating the mixture of chemicals that eventually caused them, and Billy, to suddenly shrink. 










'DaiOnna'














  Meanwhile, high above the foggy streets of New York - on the seventeenth floor of the Murphy Building, Ms. Melanie Kershaw sat hovering over her desk. Locked away, inside the closed Law Office of 'Kershaw and Jackson'...



The work surface of the large desktop, all cluttered with an entire day worth of well-organized files, several stacks of scattered papers; much resembling the aftermath of a very interesting court case.

Melanie, the lead attorney, looked more like a college intern, as she sat there at the large desk - dressed in a short, red colored, mini-dress with a shimmering pair of dark blue pantie-hose.

Sitting there so casually - with her posture perfectly straight. Her long legs, spread wide apart at the knees - effectively causing her skirt to roll up around her hips.


Her muscular, well-toned thighs, hugging the seat of the chair as if she were afraid that she might fall off. Sighing and leaning in, while haphazardly kicking off her high heel wedge's, she slowly released a long extended breath,

    "Oh, when I get done here, ...your work is going to be cut out for you, little guy!", she whispered down toward her chest.


It had been a long day at the gym, and she had been working out more aggressively to prevent the excessive anxiety associated with being in court all morning, ...her middle-aged body, felt the strain - but, her well toned muscular build looked every bit as youthful and sexy as any twenty-year-old girl...

With mild frustration, Ms. Kershaw released a sigh- uplifting her foot she hastily crossed her legs.

Bringing her left leg up onto her lap, she flexed her shapely ankle; pointing her toes out straight, wrapping both hands around it and pulling it up closer to her waist.

Rubbing her foot and relaxing she started using both thumbs, ...pressing hard into the nylon sheathed sole, ...squeezing the wrinkled pad, casually glancing down at her large necklace,

    "Oh, I should make you do this, ...if you had the strength to keep from getting squashed, I'd put you inside my shoe!", she whispered.


Her unbuttoned blouse, loosely falling open, allowing the cool air current to flow within her open cleavage. Her long hair pulled up into a tight ponytail - she wriggled her hips into the leather chair and tried to fully focus on her work.


If not for being alone in her office, the large chain hanging around her neck would have appeared strangely 'out-of-place' - to anyone else - especially with her shirt unbuttoned.

However, Ms. Kershaw felt quite empowered as she wore the necklace. The long, clear glass tube, dangling loosely between her ample breasts; it was more than a representation of something, it was more than a symbol of strength, ...it possessed something entirely amazing for the middle-aged legal professional.

It gave her something else, something so extremely extraordinary, that - not even in her wildest dreams, could she have ever imagined such an amazing thing!

The odd looking adornment, sparkling in the light, was just a simple 'glass beaker', like the ones that they use in a Chemistry laboratory.

However, it was what was inside of it, that made it so incredible. A tiny human figure of a naked man barely four inches tall, standing with his knees braced against the narrow inside walls. The glass steaming up from his breath... forced to wait, for his giant mistress to eventually release him from his narrow entrapment.


...


  Inside the clear glass enclosure, the tiny man in the tube was barely clinging to his sanity. He knew that he had been shrunken somehow, ...but, he didn't understand how this had happened to him.

His co-worker, Pete - had also been shrunken along with him. He could remember it well, the two of them had been working together waxing on the main floor, when they were both overtaken by the noxious fumes, ...nearly an hour later - they were woken up, laying on the wide open expanse of a seemingly unending floorspace, ...completely overwhelmed by the sudden shock of this fantastic new reality!

Suddenly realizing, that they were, ....naked, and laying just outside the entrance of the now, huge Cafeteria!

Heavy thudding sounds - coming their way, instantly drew their attention to the approaching pair of gigantic women, ...they stood up and started waving their arms, desperately trying to get their attention...

When they saw them coming down the hallway, they thought that they had been saved, but after the two of them were found by Melanie and her partner Twila, the two lawyers in the building, ...they quickly realized that they weren't going to be rescued...

They were both quickly snatched up and taken away, stuffed into a giant purse and carried off to Melanie's apartment. Afterward, they were split up - Melanie, taking him and Twila taking Pete.

With Melanie dictating what the two women did, ...both tiny men were ignored entirely of their constant pleading, humiliated and mocked - the two giant women just simply laughed at them, treating them more like little children; relentlessly teasing them and keeping them locked away inside of those long glass tubes!

Weeks had passed, since that awful day and after he had been so easily captured, by these two giant women, Mr. Easel - didn't even consider himself human, any longer... The things that they did to him, and the things that the giantess Melanie, forced him to do, ...were just so strange and confusing... being so small, nothing seemed to registrar in his mind as anything humanly possible... compared to his tiny miniature size - the other-worldly size of her gigantic body, was like an enormous Goddess. ...he was forced to crawl upon the living landscape of her vast and naked body, he knew that whatever he did, ...he didn't want to ever make her angry...


...


  His girlfriend, Susan, had helped him get that cleaning job. And, he had been working as one of the janitors in the building for nearly three years. Since then, he and Susan had become engaged and bought a house nearby.

After He and Susie were married, the two of them enjoyed the weekday mornings, driving into the office building together.

Well before that, though, before they were married, his wife Susan, was working as the full-time receptionist for these two lady lawyers. And, when Susan, learned of the full-time housekeeping position becoming available, she couldn't wait to tell her then, boyfriend, Jeffery, all about it!


They could ride in to work together and save gas. "Two checks and only one expense - what could be better!" Jeffery D. Easel, thought to himself, "Hell yes, I'll take that job!"


Looking back,  Jeff would have never dreamed such a thing would have even been possible, let alone, that it had actually happened to him!


    "Oh, Twinkie, Look at 'em! Hurry! Open your purse, quick! Hurry up, don't let anyone else see them!", Melanie commanded. "Here, ...take 'em, don't let them out of your sight until we get back to my place!"

However, after the two of them had been shrunken down to four inches tall, Pete and Jeff were easily captured by the two women and instantly became their prisoners. The two, beautiful lady Lawyers, had decided to keep them as pets!

Imprisoned by these gigantic females, Melanie Kershaw had chosen him. And, Pete had been taken by, Twila Jackson. The two men yelled and screamed for the giant women to help them, but they just ignored their tiny cries and zipped them up into the dark confines of Twila's purse.

They were instantly separated, secretly kept hidden away, and treated like some exotic, rare breed of domesticated dog - in miniature size, too!

He wondered if Pete was still alive, based on the way that Melanie was abusing him... if Twila was worse, he doubted that poor Pete had survived as long as he had...


-


  Melanie had been reviewing a new case, for a lawsuit which had simply just fallen right into her lap, she sipped at her black coffee and glanced back over at her wall clock.

Casually reaching up to the glass necklace, dangling from around her neck, she gently pinched her fingers around the base and gave it a slight twist, turning it back and forth as she casually studied the paperwork.

It was nearly three a.m. and she had been there in her office for over six hours. After closing time, she really hated pulling 'all-nighters', however, she knew that this case was very important to one of her oldest friends; a most respected business associate with all the right connections.

She brushed her bangs back out of her eyes and studied the latest data check on the background of the subject. It was the typical case for her and Twila, the only difference was that she was handling this one, alone. Her partner, ...Twila, (or, Twinkie) had decided to take a short vacation and fly down to the beach for a three-day real estate expo.

Melanie would have to ask 'Susan', her receptionist, to fill in for Twila. Maybe, handle some of the extra workloads with the case. And, knowing that Susie's husband, 'Jeffery' -had recently disappeared, just a few weeks ago, (which Melanie knew very well where the poor little man was), ...she wouldn't allow her, to find out anything about his whereabouts.

Susan had been her most reliable assistant, and she simply couldn't do without her help. On several other occasions, the forty-three-year-old Susie had always enjoyed getting the chance to earn the higher pay scale, whenever one of the attorneys asked for her.

Melanie would have to be sure that Susie didn't find out about her amazing little toy. Knowing that she had her tiny husband, dangling around her neck, she would have to find someplace else to hide him while they were working on the case together.

With Susie, ...being the little man's wife, Melanie would have to be extra careful, and not allow her to find out anything about what had happened to him...


...


  Finishing up with her research, she stuffed all of the appropriate files into a folder and carefully placed them all together inside a black leather briefcase. She clicked the latches closed and slid the case underneath her desk.

Scooting her chair back, she bent down and picked up her shoes. Slowly standing up, and carrying the open-toed, tan leather wedges - together - by hooking a single finger through both of the heel straps, Melanie stood stretching her legs as she stepped forward.

Walking silently, in her nylon stocking feet - swaying her hips wide - she casually padded over to her window.

The first rays of an Auburn dawn, breaking through the glowing clouds; the tall brunette shifted her weight onto her left hip and leaned against the window sill. Looking out at the vast horizon, ...once again, she had spent the entire night working on a legal case.

Six O'Clock - the timer on her 'Coffee Maker' went off, preset to her wake-up time. She always prepared the coffee maker ahead of time, whenever she had a large research project with a heavy workload such as the one that she had just finished.

The smell of strong coffee caught her attention, flowing through the room swirling in the air currents of the large buildings intricately designed venting system, ...the slight breeze felt nice against her face, ...the bold aroma of fresh coffee suddenly gave her the incentive to stay awake, at least until she could get back to her apartment.


...


  Poor Jeff. He had nearly fallen asleep, several times - but the sudden spinning motion every few moments prevented him from getting any kind of rest. Forced to stand up, trapped inside the tightly fitted glass tube, he had very little room to move.

Swinging around every time the giantess moved, rocking and jerking - sometimes bouncing and banging off of her immense body. If his giant mistress, moved too quickly, he was knocked backward and thrown around wildly!

Occasionally spinning, between her large grasping fingertips; hanging down between her huge bare breasts, ...she playfully toyed with him, dangling like an ornament from the neck of this gigantic, but very beautiful, lady lawyer.

Looking out through the convexed glass walls, Jeff could see the vast open space of the inside of her huge legal office, ...below him, filling his vision, Malanie's huge thighs parted wide, spreading out - covering most of the enormous seat of her chair.

The soft padding conforming to her tremendous weight, the sight of which, caused his tiny heart to skip a beat... the compressed padding crushed down with hundreds of tons of massive weight!

Her dark, pleated mini-skirt, wrinkled and creased - slightly rolled up around her waist, revealing the dark blue pantie-hose shimmering in the reflecting light. The sight of her open crotch directly below him, ...his spine tingled from the tremendous view.

The darker threads of the heavy stitched line, dividing the center of the pantyhose crotch, instantly drew his mind back to the nights that he had already spent trapped inside there! The tightly cramped space between her heavy thighs had nearly smothered him to death.

Melanie didn't even give him anything to eat or drink, she just told him to lick the sweat from her buttcheeks - or the inside of her large puffy pussy.

When she finally left the office and headed for her apartment, Jeff already knew that the torture was about to start all over again...

.