- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jeffery makes a run for it...












'DaiOnna'











Twila, or 'Twinkie', ...as Melanie usually referred to her - was just the silly 'nick name' that she had been given back in grammar school. Although, once she told her friend Mel, about it - it instantly became the more permanent handle for the easy-going blonde...


Twila didn't really mind though - but it did make her feel dumb - and she didn't really like it when Melanie called her Twinkie. Although, Melanie playfully continued teasing her, in a friendly way; she didn't ever call her by her nickname in any professional circumstances. Only when they weren't around anyone else did she ever call her the 'Twinkster'.


Her shy, introverted personality, making her appear as the less intelligent one and being gentle and quiet, a soft spoken type woman; very pretty and blonde, too. Most people expected her to fall into that category...


However, still waters, run deep.



...



Twila was just beginning to realize that she could explore new areas of her suppressed sexuality and do things, that she hadn't ever dreamt of, ...she could do absolutely anything that she wanted with these little men, and just the thought of it made her tingle with arousal.

Nobody knew what had happened to them. And, as far as the public was concerned, they had simply disappeared...


They were her's, now. ...and Melanie's, too. ...to do with as they pleased...


The idea of being in complete control of these five, little, miniature men, awakened something so very deep within her. Something that had been lying dormant... slowly arousing her with feelings that she didn't even realize existed.



...



Holding one in each hand, she sat there leaning back comfortably on the couch. Smiling with a soft giggle, she flashed her eyes - blinking her long lashes - an expectant look of child-like wonder filling her large dominating face; her expression changing from amused to aroused.

Releasing a heated breath, ...watching their fearful reactions. Teasing them, she squeezed. Their expressions were priceless, as she playfully squeezed her gripping fingers around their bare middles.

Holding them both, just above her smooth bare thighs, she slowly opened them up -spreading her legs; playfully teasing the two of them, while holding them just above her crotch.

The frayed denim from her cut off jeans, forming a ragged edge around the largest section of her well-toned thighs; the long, lean, muscular walls spreading apart to allow her large intumescing mound to bulge before them.


...



The doorbell's electronic chime rang out, announcing the arrival of Twila's previously ordered Pizza delivery. Smiling, she looked down at her two tiny slaves,

"Alright, little ones, you know what to do...", she calmly said.

Leaning forward, she bent down to lower them to the floor. Carefully setting them down in between her feet. Releasing James and Sam down next to the others, she gave them all a serious look,

"Well, what are you waiting for?", urgently peering down at all five of them.


Pete and Jeffery instantly ran underneath the couch, quickly followed by Bobby. James and Sam didn't hesitate to follow their naked brethren. Scampering aimlessly into the shadowy cavern.

The floor vibrated beneath their naked feet as the giantess Twila stood up and began walking away.

Walking over to her front door, she intently glanced back toward them before casually opening the door, ...smiling at the delivery driver and allowing him to step inside, she took the pizza box and carried it into her kitchen.

All five of the miniature captives quickly gathered together beneath the large couch. Watching nervously as the giant blonde's huge, pink-socked feet, silently lifted up carrying outward - drifting across a long distance, each step resounding, ...on impact, the solid heels sending heavy thudding vibrations coursing throughout the entire floor.

'Boom - boom - boom'


The short, dark-haired teenage boy, stepped inside and handed her the brown and red colored pizza box,

"That's twenty-two fifty, ma, am", he said, quickly unzipping his belt pouch to ready himself for making the change.

"Just a minute sweety and I'll get that for you", Twila told him.

Stepping back into her kitchen to place the box down on her table and get the boy a fifty dollar bill.


In the dimly lit, cavern-like space beneath the humongous couch, the five of them huddled together like a covey of quail. Bobby was visibly shaking. Knowing that he had been forewarned about any of them attempting to escape, or trying to get the delivery person's attention.

"Any ideas, guys?", Bobby whispered. "If we don't get out of here, ...we're fucked!", Jeffery said.


Jeff noticed that the other four men were just as tormented as he was, and as bad as he felt, he knew that they needed to do something. They didn't have enough time to form any kind of plan though, and he knew that whatever happened would require some quick thinking.

His butt was badly injured and still throbbing with stinging pain. The initials 'M' and 'K' - carved into his flesh - the dark black letters framed with a bright red border - the skin was slightly swollen and very tender.

'Melanie Kershaw'. M. K. The giantess had simply branded him - making him one of her possessions.

Twila had actually shown him a bit of concern. Noticing the swollen letters carved into his bare flesh while she was making them massage her feet, she allowed Jeffery to cover his wounds with some of her lotions. The cool medicated cream helped to sooth the burning sensation, but the constant stinging was still very painful.

...


Beneath this gigantic couch, the shadowy dark space took on an eerie atmosphere. The low ceiling, creating a dimly lit, dreary ambience; dust bunnies large enough to appear like strange alien plant life - scattered out all around - the sudden gust of wind swirling through from the opening door, brought some of them to life, ...rolling around and dancing in small twirling circles tossed up into the sudden gust of wind...

Looking back out across the vast ever spreading plain of Twila's living room, they could barely see anything above her knees as she walked to and from her kitchen, ...Jeff could only think of escaping when he smelled the fresh outside air. His brain instantly forming an idea, he grabbed Phil by the arm and pulled him to the side,

"C'mon, we've got to get out of here!", he whispered. "Now's our chance, we can get out through the open doorway!"

Gripping his arm tighter, he pulled his long-time friend back a little further into the dusty darkness, "C'mon, let's go!"

Phil stopped and pulled Jeffery's hand loose from around his arm,


"What about the others?" he gestured, "We can't just leave them!"

"Forget about them!", Jeffery said, "If Twila can't find us, but she still has them, ...she won't be so quick to start looking!"

"No, wait.", Phil said, "She'll catch you outside. There's nowhere to hide out there, I know what it looks like, it's nothing but a wide open cement parking area, ...there's nowhere to hide!"

"Fine, stay here then!", Jeffery barked, " But, I'm getting outta here!"



Jeffery took off running toward the open doorway. Swiftly jogging further back beneath the giant couch. Through the thick dust, and deeper into the dark. Making his way to the far edge; bright outside light drawing him to the freedom just beyond the massive door.

Just then, Twila returned to the entry way, "Here you are", she sweetly spoke. Handing the young boy her money. He quickly took it and gave her the change back,

"Thank you. Have a nice evening, Ms. Jackson", swiftly turning and stepping out the doorway.

Two seconds later, Twila closed the door behind him. Quickly locking the deadbolt, she turned back toward the kitchen and slowly walked back through,

"Oh, that smells so good!", she announced to her captive minions, as she passed through by the couch - not noticing that Jeffery, had been standing right next to her left foot the entire time, pressing his back against the wall; frightened and trembling from the sudden action taking place directly above him.



The Giants moving more quickly than what he had anticipated - leaving him standing there confused and nearly caught inside the closing door. His escape attempt foiled, he regretted his failure to move fast enough, ...his timing was delayed because of Phil, he should have just run right out through the door and never looked back!

He couldn't get through while the boy opened the door because there wasn't enough time for him to make it, and now, he was stuck there - fully exposed- pressing up against the wall right next to the door frame.

Frozen with fear, he prayed that the giant blonde didn't see him!

He couldn't move without her noticing. He stood perfectly still until the giantess walked away. Leaving him standing there, stranded right out in plain sight...

A heavy gust of fresh air blew swiftly across the floor, sweeping all around the tiny naked man.

Realizing that this brief opportunity had passed. Jeffery slumped to the floor, watching as his giant tormentress casually walked back into her kitchen.


Twila opened the pizza box and checked that her order was right. Glancing up at her wall clock, she noticed that it was almost time for CSI to start, ...she grabbed a small plate and a clear drinking glass from her cupboard and stepped over to her refrigerator.

Grabbing a two-liter bottle of Sprite she poured some into her glass and put the bottle back. She carefully pulled away the first slice and quickly placed it onto her plate. Instantly bringing her fingers to her mouth to suck the burning grease away.

"Mm, I'm so hungry!"

Placing two slices on her plate and grabbing her drink, she carefully walked back into the living room. Sitting her food down on the coffee table, she stepped back and looked down at the floor,

"Alright, you can come out now!", her high-pitched voice resounding through the entire apartment.

Waiting for her little pets, she tapped her foot. Her hands on her hips, she shifted her weight onto her right hip and stuck her chest out proudly,

"Hurry up!", she ordered. Her toes tapping impatiently.

Her taut nipples pressing narrow points into the thin cotton shirt. Her tight, jean shorts, form fitting around her perfectly shaped ass, ...her long glorious legs on full display - towering high above her miniature playthings.


Pete, Sam, James and Bobby, all cautiously walked out from beneath the huge couch and stood before their mistresses tremendous feet.

"Where is Melanie's little pet?"


Twila slowly squatted down, lowering herself above them, her moving shadow growing wider and wider. Her voice slightly raised, she commanded Jeffery to come to her.

"Jeffery!", she raised the tone. "Out here, right now!"


Slowly walking out, Jeffery stepped over in line beside of Bobby. His face blank of any expression and staring at the floor, he glanced up at her overwhelming image and quickly looked away.

"That's not fast enough, Jeffery. When I tell you to come to me, you must obey my orders or else you'll have to be punished!"

Twila had to stop for a moment. She almost didn't even recognize her own voice. Using this commanding tone was something very different for her, ...she surprised herself, it felt good to be so powerful...

"Come here Jeffery!", she growled.

Placing her open palm down before him, she flattened out her hand and waited for the tiny naked man to crawl into it. Frowning with disappointment, she hastily grabbed his miniature figure and snatched him up. Quickly standing, she squeezed the tiny man inside her fist and brought him up directly in front of her glaring eyes,

"What did I tell you about being the last one?", she snarled.

Squeezing her fingers tighter around him, she could feel his little legs straining uselessly against them, ...releasing and then swiftly gripping tighter, she playfully toyed with his miniature body.

His resistance gave her a challenge that made her tingle all over, ...a pleasurable rippling sensation slowly traveled up along her spine.

"So Jeffery, I'll give you one chance to redeem yourself, alright, little one?", she whispered. "If you can make me come, I won't punish you."


Bringing him closer to her face, "...or, do you want to be punished?"


"Please, don't hurt me. I'll do anything that you want Twila!", Jeffery pleadingly yelled out.

Smiling, Twila slowly began loosening her grasp, lowering her hand down next to her waist, she held the little man against her hip as she looked back down to the other four men.

"The rest of you, get over there and finish polishing those shoes."


Bending down, she quickly released the little man down next to her plate. He awkwardly stumbled backward as she pulled her hand away, ...standing back up, she hastily unbuttoned her shorts and wriggled her hips as she tugged down on the waist band.

Sliding out of her pants, she let them slip down over her long legs and crumple around her ankles. Stepping out of them, she sat down on the edge of the couch and pulled off her pink socks, ...dropping them to the floor, she reached over and grabbed the television remote.

Sitting there on the couch, in her black tee-shirt and matching thong panties, she turned the sound on the television and watched the screen to see if CSI had started yet, ...glancing down at Jeffery she smiled and winked... pausing for a moment to reach over and take a large bite off a slice of pizza.

Jeffery stood in silence, watching the giant blonde casually enjoying herself. He thought of Susie and wondered what she was doing at the moment, ...was she worried about him, was she trying to find him? He wondered if she was looking for him right now...


"Alright, Jeffrey. C'mere little man. I want you to make me feel good!", she whispered devilishly.

Reaching over, she hastily snatched him up with two fingers and brought him over above her waist, ...holding him loosely, just above her crotch, she slowly started to lower him down.

Allowing his feet to come into contact with the front of her panties, she dangled him there, just above it, forcing him to touch his tiny feet against her damp gusset, ...dancing his feet, all across the V-shaped mound of black material - dropping and lifting him at random, forcing his feet to press into the heated pillow, then - pulling him away, lifting him up slightly.

Forcing him to walk around on top of her warm panties, she giggled at his adverse reaction. Playfully making him step down as she wanted, then lifting him up again, ...her stomach muscles twitched as she giggled; watching him dance upon her overheated pussy.

Her thumb pressing firmly against his entire chest, two fingers covering his back - she suddenly released him, to fall onto his hands and knees, just below the frilly waistband of her tight black panties...

Reaching up, she grabbed the tail of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, swiftly pulling the shirt off, she tossed it away, ...freeing her ample breasts with one swift pull.

Jeffery's heart started pounding as he looked up across her smooth bare stomach - her large naked boobies softly bouncing into their relaxed position - slightly rolling back and forth from the sudden drop - as the giantess hastily yanked her shirt off - causing them to slowly fall in soft waves.

The giant blonde suddenly uplifted her chest, stuffing her hands behind her head, her elbows pointing outward - she relaxed her whole body beneath him and allowed her thighs to relax, ...spreading out longer, she stretched and yawned,

"Pleasure me, slave."

Jeffery couldn't move. He could feel the heated moisture seeping through the thin black cotton, his knees sinking down slightly, his bare feet feeling the heated warmth of her monstrous womanhood.

He knew that just beneath that thin layer of wet cotton material, her giant vagina awaited him, ...he could feel her flexing; the surging compressions as she clamped her inner core tightly, ...her abdomen rock hard, ...her nipples like flesh colored bullets.

Her slight smile, slowly fading into an intense look of frustrated sexual arousal. Her face looming above her relaxed bosom, ...her knees falling away, as her long legs spread apart, opening her overheated crotch to allow her miniature lover complete access...


"C'mon Jeffy. Pleasure me, little man. You know what I want, ...now get busy!"



.