- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first actual macrophile story. I'm not quite used to writing thing in the perspectve of the tinies so this felt a bit clunky to me. Review and tell (specifically) what needs fixing and what's great. 

Enjoy,

*  *  *  *  *

 

Huddled in a small but deep box with five other people, Jason was tense with excitement. For as long as he could remember he had been infatuated with the idea of being a micro. To be shrunk down and find himself at the feet of a statuesque woman. He daydreamed about that fantasy countless times behind his bedroom doors and in a short amount of time it would become reality.

 

Jason didn’t have a lot of aspirations in life besides his kink. As soon as he turned the required age Jason applied for shrinking at Micro Inc. Without any dependents or outstanding debts, he easily qualified for the procedure. A few short months later he was shrunk down to an inch and a half, stripped of his personhood, packed in a perforated box, and sold. Jason was far beyond the point of no return but he had nothing really to miss, he had no real friends or close family to look back on. All he could think of was his new life as a micro.

 

Jason looked around in the box where he sat naked with his knees to his chest. In the dim light he counted three men and two women. They had had barely enough leg room to sit comfortably. They took turns spreading their legs out to keep their knees from cramping.

 

As Jason took his turn at letting his legs lay out Alex, the girl next to him, spoke up, “Do you think they’ll keep us in a cage?”, she asked, “Like, I’ve been reading online on how to be a good micro pet and they had some advice on how to cage your box clean for your owner.”

 

“That’ll depends on if they’ll want to keep us.” Replied Gary, the oldest of the six.

 

If Jason recalled correctly, packs of micros this size were typically treated as disposables rather than kept. This didn’t really bother him, he accepted the possibility of him being quickly snuffed out by his giantess, Micro Inc. made sure of it beforehand. He wondered how she’d do it. He imagined a silky skinned blonde, towering over him like a skyscraper dressed in nothing but a pair of black stilettos, ready to crush him like a grape

 

The micros periodically glanced up at the perforated lid trying to catch a glimpse of their owner but the holes were too small to see anything other than light and shadows. Rhythmic thunder pounded around them that must have been their owner’s footsteps.

 

“Do you guys see anything?”, asked Noah. He stood up on his toes, craning his neck up to better peep through a pinhole.

 

Suddenly, there was an explosive, metallic crash followed by a sharp grinding noise before crashing again, and again. Jason and the other micros covered their ears, it was like two trains crashing head on over and over. The noise continued on and off for what seemed like hours, threatening to deafen the micros before they even left their packaging.

 

Just when Jason thought his eardrums would burst the sounds finally stopped. For a few moments the only sound Jason could hear was the ringing his ears before the familiar thunder of footsteps returned. The footsteps become louder and louder until the box was lifted up. All around inside they were tossed around, into the walls and into each other in a chaotic jumble of naked bodies as they were carried by their unseen owner. Light flooded the box as the lid as ripped open and Jason and the others were poured out.

 

Jason landed face first into a hard, hot surface. Pushing himself up he noticed that he was covered in a film of something warm and musky. His mouth tasted something salty and acrid, sweat. He slowly looked up, quickly realizing he was laying on a toned stomach and became ecstatic that he would finally see the face of his giantess. As he gradually trained his eyes further up the toned, tan chest Jason’s enthusiasm died away. Absent were the soft, rolling curves of a woman’s breasts. 

 

Instead, staring past chiseled pectorals, was a man, grinning hungrily at the micros scattered across his abs.