- Text Size +

 

It was Friday morning, meaning school. Maybe this time I’ll actually go to school, and not get taken by my next door neighbor. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a different place from last night. It was only me on the massive bed, laying against the gigantic pillow with a huge cover over my lower body. She wasn’t in her bathroom, but I could hear the sound of running water and humming. Then the sound of a door opening.

My mother walked into the view and peered down at me. “Awake I see. Did you get a good rest Antonino?” I rubbed my eyes and stared at her. “Yeah, I did.” She smiled, pleased with my answer. “Good, now you need a bath.”

She bent over and moved her fingers around my waist, picking me up. Her fingers were larger, way larger. Did she grow overnight? Francesca carried me over into the bathroom, with the tub already running. She placed me on the counter, near the sink, and without warning, her invasive fingers found their way under my clothes, and she began undressing me. I wasn’t shocked at her undressing me, but at the fact I was wearing totally different clothes than what I had worn yesterday. Whatever, maybe she changed me overnight? Pinning me with her fingers, she laughed as she began tugging at my pants. “Usually I let you do this,” she said, “but I haven’t seen how much you’ve grown yet.”

She stripped me down, discarding my clothes next to me. My face grew red, as her eyes peered over my naked body. “Oh Antonino. You’ve definitely grown over the years! My goodness! Your father would be surprised, and even a bit envious!” she laughed. I couldn’t believe how she was talking to me like this. She moved her hands near me and brushed her index finger against my dick, watching as it moved. I felt her cold finger and almost jolted backwards. Soon I was aroused and extremely embarrassed. However I didn’t want her to stop.

“I’m sorry sweetie, but whoever marries you is one lucky woman,” she said with a smile. I smiled back, trying not to seem displeased. Her cold hand wrapped around my body and my mother gently placed me in the warm running tub. She bent over and turned the faucets off. I could barely stand in the tub, as the water was up to my shoulder.

I glanced up, looking at the giantess block out the ceiling light. I watched as clothes fell to the ground as my mother undressed. Two thunderous footsteps followed, causing waves in the water from the percussion. Unable to help myself, I gazed upward in awe as the giantess’ naked foot appeared above me and crashed down into the water. The impact was large enough to send waves of water and bubbles rushing over me. The rest of her body followed. Her mass was so great that tidal waves smashed my tiny body, flipping me end over end. As I struggled to bring my head above water, I realized her body had displaced so much water that the sea level of the tub was now almost above my head.

A large foot slipped underneath me, and I grabbed onto it pitifully as my mother used her foot to effortlessly raise me above the water. My arms entangled in her toes as I desperately clung to her, wrapping my entire naked form around her warm but slippery foot. She smiled, and began raising her leg, slanting it so I would slide towards her. I clung to her calf, but the slippery water made my grip give way. I was suddenly launched forward, sliding down the smooth length of Alison’s shaved calves. Tumbling over her beach ball sized knee I splashed into her stomach. Panicky, I scrambled forward to her belly button and sat up, my head suddenly breaking the surface.

“I’m sorry Antonino, was that a bit much?” I shook my head yes, still catching my breath. I looked up and noticed her mammoth breast. “I’ll be more careful. Here, let's get you clean sweetie.” Francesca reached out and wrapped her hand around my chest, holding me in place. Her free hand began massaging my left arm, rubbing the length of my arm between her fingers.

Giantess fingers worked their way across every part of my body, soaking me and soaping me up. She squeezed my face, tickled my underarms, and pinched my cheeks, leaving no area unwashed. Giggling as she worked, my mother periodically dunked me under water to rinse me. There was little warning before she submerged me. Clearly, the massive woman was enjoying the power she had over me, absolutely aware of how belittling the whole situation was.

She was finished, and held me in the air. “All clean! Now, for me. You’ll start at my feet, chest and then arms. I’ll help you get closer to my feet!” With both hands, she tossed me further down the tub near her feet. I panicked, as I was in freefall. Landing in the water, I quickly made my way to the surface and look behind me at my giggling mother. “No cannonball?” she joked. I thought her comment was funny, and smiled back at her. That was actually kind of fun.

I turned around and swam to her left foot, strutting out from the water. I got to her ankle and got myself up. Her foot was larger than before, as it was possibly 2 feet tall, nearly my exact size. Wait.. I shrunk!?

I suddenly realized it. She shrunk me, down to 3 feet! I tried to remember when I took any shrinking pill, but had no idea. “Antonino, are you okay?” She asked. I didn’t reply, but started to move my hands in between her toes, massaging them. “Hmm,” she quietly moaned. “Be sure to get every surface, sweetie.” I moved my hands and rubbed her toes, listening to her softly moan in the distance. She was enjoying this, as was I. But I knew what would happen soon. Why else would she shrink me..

I was done with her left foot when she told me to move to the next. I jumped in the water, climbed her ankle and did the same procedure. Soon I felt this odd feeling, that I was starting to enjoy pleasing her. Pleasing a giantess. I got a kick out of this, feeling a bit aroused.

I moved my fingers between her toes, tickling them this time. Her foot moved, slamming down on the drain, opening it. She was unaware of the water now draining, and soon was pleased with my work. She commanded me to work on to her chest, and so grabbed me with only one hand and placed me on one of her breast. It was huge, fat and amazing. I started to move to her nipple, careful of not sliding off.

I reached it and started to move my fingers around it, watching it extend. Her moanings become a bit louder, and started to close her eyes, lying back. She moved her hand to her other nipple, rubbing it as well. I picked up the pace, and uncontrollably started to suckle on it. This pleased her greatly, and even caught her by surprise. “Oh! Antonino! You really are amazing at pleasing your mother..”

The moaning continued for a few more seconds, until she stopped moving her fingers around her nipple, and gripped the side of the tub with her hand. “Sweetie, please stop,” she asked. I was too aroused to even listen, trying my best to continue pleasing her. “Antonino!” she yelled.

I was caught off guard by her yelling and jolted back, falling off her breast and landing on her stomach. Her came down and grabbed me, bringing me up to her face. “Bath time is over.”

I felt embarrassed at what I did. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” I pleaded. “I just thought, that, since you shrunk me.. You wanted.. Me to.. Pleasure you..” She was surprised. “What!? Pleasure me?” My mother seemed displeased, but worried, “How did you know I shrunk you?”

“I’m two feet smaller..? And these aren’t even the same clothes I wore yesterday!”

She sighed, caught red-handed. “I’m sorry, I just like you smaller. I just don’t want you to grow up too fast.” Francesca started to sob, sadden just thinking how I’ll leave her one day.

“You’re all I have left for family.”

I tried to cheer her up, saying, “That won’t happen for a couple of years. Don’t worry about it, mom! Look, we just have to spend more time with one another.”

Her sobbing stopped, and she smiled when she heard me. “You’re right. Okay, Antonino. Let’s get you ready for school.”

She moved out of the tub and placed me down back on the counter near my clothes. I watched as she wrapped a towel around her body and hair. My mother turned around and handed me a towel perfect for my size. If I was still 5 foot. I grabbed the large towel and dried myself off, and finally wrapped it around my waist. “You wait here and continue drying yourself off. I’ll get changed and grab your new clothes.”

She left the room, and I did as she asked. I made sure I was dry, getting every spot. While drying myself, I started to worry about my shortened size. I can't go to school as the smallest person there! I needed to grow back.

My mother walked back into the bathroom, dressed in a bathrobe with a towel still around her head.

“Did you dry yourself? I shook my head yes. “Good, here, try on your new clothes. I hope they fit.” She lowered her hand and placed down jeans, a t-shirt and underwear down beside me. The clothes looked small, way smaller than what I expected. Did she expect me to be the size of a toddler?

I started to dress, with putting my shirt on first. It was loose, and I noticed that there was a cartoon monkey on the left of my chest. “Is this a little kid’s shirt?” I asked.

“Yes. I’m sorry, it's all I found that would fit you.”

“But do you know what actually fits me? My original clothes! At my original height!”

She sighed, “I’m sorry. I just.. Don’t want you to leave me..”

“..and shrinking me helps that?” I said in a upset tone.

I watched her expression turn to sadness. She started to sob. “I’m so, so sorry. I’ll return you to normal. Just wait, I’ll be right back.”

I felt a bit down inside, guilty of making her sad. But I could not stay at this height forever, or even for the next hour! My mother left the room, wiping tears rolling down her cheek. I kept telling myself she is just over reacting like she always does.

I stripped off the t-shirt, disgusted that I had to wear it. “I would be caught dead wearing little kid clothes. What was she thinking?” I was being bit of a bitch, but didn’t care. I was too mad to care what I was saying or doing. I just want to be two feet higher again.

Soon Francesa came back, the tears gone and with her a pill, a growth one. “Thank you, thank you,” I said. “I’m sorry mom, but I cannot stay three feet forever.”

“I understand, sweetie. I was just being a bit too dramatic.”

She lowered her fingers with the pill intact, but quickly stopped moving. “Hold on Antonino.”

I was surprised, now worried she was about to make a deal. One I couldn’t refuse. “What I asked?”

“Promise me this. You will not leave me after high school. You shall stay home with me and always be my little boy. Understood?”

“No college? Mom, I just can’t-”

“Sweetie, college is no place for men. Especially you. You are safer and will be happier at home.”

“But-”

“No ‘butts’. Look, most men stay at home or are married off instead of going to college. And you will not be married off either. Now, do you promise?”

I paused before saying anything. There was no way to fight it. I had to accept it. And so I did. “Yes, I promise.”

She smiled, lowering the pill into my hands. “I know you are being truthful, and I trust you sweetie. Now, take that as I bring you to your room.”

Her hand wrapped around my body and I could feel a chill go down my spine as her fingers were cold. As she held me and walked towards my room, I broke the pill in half and consumed a half, dropping the other half on the ground.

I started to hear my stomach rumbling and soon felt my mother's grasped feel tighter, even though she wasn’t moving her fingers. The growing stopped, and I felt like I was back to normal. Thank goodness.

She dropped me on my bed, naked, as the small towel was in her hands. “Get dressed and be ready to leave soon.” She turned around, closing the door behind her as she left. I felt relaxed, and as if a burden was off my shoulders. I fell back, lying on bed looking up at the ceiling. This life is just crazy.

I dressed myself and while putting on my clothes, they seemed a tad bit too big and baggy, but that must of been because of changing heights. Soon I made my way downstairs, ready to leave. My mother was dressed in a formal attire and smiled, “Here, sweetie.” She bent down and pinching with her fingers was my backpack. She gave me it and soon snatched me up from the ground with my backpack in my hands. The sudden jolt of movement made my stomach sick, but it was just something I am going to have to get used to.

She cradled me in her arms as a babe and we made our way out of the house and to the car. I smelled a strong whiff of her lavender perfume, and almost started to gag. At her height her powerful strides were so lengthy that she was travelling as fast as I would have been able to run, yet she was merely strolling. It was amazing to see. “What a beautiful day,” she said. The sun was shining and the wind was pushing the foliage of the trees. The bird sitting in its nest was chirping, and I noticed the bird was the same size as I knew they were, when women weren’t the size of buildings. Soon my mother reached into her pocket and pulled out her keys, unlocking her car. I looked to my right startled by the noise and saw the enormous red SUV.

Instead of sitting in the back as the last time, she opened the passenger side door and placed me in. The fabric of the seat was comfy, but felt cold. “Buckle yourself in, sweetie.” Francesca closed the door and made her way around the car as I buckled myself in. Same as the back, the smaller seat belt, meant for the smaller folk, was buckled in. I sat comfy as I watched my mother opened the door and climb in.

As she sat down, I felt the SUV shake with her weight and noticed her head was close to touching the roof. I glanced at her, feeling still shocked at how huge she really was. Soon the engine roared, “Second day of school.. Here we come!” she smiled. When she peered down at me to see my response, I gave her a fake smile, feeling uneasy about school still. Francesca moved her heel to the peddle and we were off.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is where I'll end off. I'll keep writing and will finish this chapter shortly. Expect between 4-8 chapters more til the end.