[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A teenager has the ability to shrink objects and decides to use it to shrink people to use as playthings.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Feet, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 16090 Read: 110231
Published: October 21 2016 Updated: March 07 2017
Story Notes:

My first ever giantess story!  Been a long time reader on here but this is my first time writing! I hope you enjoy it! Constructive criticism is appreciated.

1. The Bathroom by GhostWriter44 [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1820 words)

My first ever giantess story! Constructive criticism appreciated.

2. In The Mouth Of The Beast by GhostWriter44 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1422 words)

In honor of my 21st birthday today, here is Chapter 2! Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave reviews and let me know what you think.

3. The Fun Begins by GhostWriter44 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2385 words)

4. And The Fun Continues by GhostWriter44 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2694 words)

5. Playing With Her Food by GhostWriter44 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2662 words)

Sorry for the delay!  I've just been busy with college work and attempting to have a social life.  But anyways, here's another chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

6. Just Desserts...And Bug Crushing by GhostWriter44 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3165 words)

Well this one turned out to be a long chapter.  I could've split it up into two, but I didn't want it to be turned into too much of a vore/mouth play centered story so I made sure to add some other content at the end.  Don't forget to leave a review with your thoughts on the story, good or bad.  Hope you enjoy!

7. A Flashback by GhostWriter44 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1942 words)

Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for the absence.  I've not left this website although it's been hard for me to write, between writer's block and college.

Anyways, here is the next chapter! Note: this is a flashback.  Just don't want any confusion.  Let me know what you think in the reviews and if you have any ideas!