- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, so I'm late on this one. I meant to have this up last weekend. Oh well, better late than never.

This was supposed to be a one-shot deal, but I only finished it halfway. Had some time today to finish it, enjoy!

********

Melanie motioned to the others to duck as a window lit up from inside. "Shh! You want them to see us?" She hissed.

It was Halloween. Kids ran from door to door, collecting sweets from every house with a porch light on. Parents wandered down the middle of the suburban streets, patiently waiting for their little monsters to return with a higher blood sugar. But Melanie and her friends were up to their usual tricks again this year. They'd pick houses that weren't giving out candy, and Melanie and her partners in crime would lob TP all over the house. Sometimes they got lucky, and it would hang in the trees, or a light autumn drizzle would decompose the rolls before the angry owners could clean it up. For 5 years now, they had yet to be caught, but rumors had spread of the Halloween prank.

"Mel, it's probably just some old lady. You sure about this?" Natalie murmured from the bushes. It was her first year joining Melanie, and she was nervous about committing her first vandalism.

"She's not old, just creepy. Like she's goth or something." Rachel wrinkled her nose at the word "goth", like it was an offense to her. This was her third year with Melanie on Halloween, and she loved every minute of it. "Mel, want to do the honors?"

Melanie cracked a devious smile, and fished a roll of toilet paper out of her candy bag. Her Harley Quinn outfit was fitting this year, Lil' Monster shirt and all. "Batter up," she whispered. She stood up from the bushes, and tossed the roll into the air. Grabbing her costume bat, Melanie took a swing at the roll, making contact with a dull thud. The rolls soared high above the roof, leaving a thin white trail behind it. The bushes were filled with giggling as Melanie prepared another shot. The second roll was a little off, flying to the left, before getting lodged in a tree branch.

"All right girls, time to finish the job." Melanie slung her bat over her shoulder, and picked up her bag, still loaded with a few rolls for later in the night. The girls crept out of the bushes and stood about 20 feet from the front door. All three began lobbing rolls at the house, making it over the single story roof with ease. Melanie took another roll from her bag, and wound up her bat to swing. Rachel took her queue, and tossed a roll in Mel's direction. She swung hard, launching the TP straight into a pumpkin resting on the porch. The roll ricocheted off the pumpkin, and jarred it loose from its perch. The girls erupted into a fit of laughter as the pumpkin teetered, then fell with a wet splat to the porch floor.

"Not bad, little ones," a feminine voice called from behind the girls. The all spun around to see who owned the voice. Standing at the corner of the walkway and the sidewalk was a woman dressed from head to toe like a witch, from her pointed hat to the flowing black robes and broom in her hand. "Now, who's going to clean it up?" She motioned with her broom at the many trails of paper hanging from the house.

"Screw you lady, the owner can clean it up!" Melanie spat at the woman.

"Yeah, it's trick or treat! No treats, just tricks!" Rachel chimed in, taking a step next to Melanie and folding her arms across her chest. Natalie didn't say anything, but she stepped next to Melanie opposite of Rachel, and crossed her arms as well.

"What are you gonna do lady?" Melanie taunted, "You can't make us clean it up."

The woman smiled and waved her free hand in front of her, mumbling something unintelligible towards the girls. The girls looked confused, what was wrong with this lady?

Rachel called the woman's bluff, "Hey lady, dressing as a witch doesn't make you one. You can stop with your little hand waving." She flapped one hand around, mocking the woman's gesture.

"Oh, my outfit? Yes, it doesn't me a witch, I can do this just fine without the outfit." The woman's eyes flashed a bright green, and she began to walk towards the girls. "Turn around dears, you missed a spot."

Natalie and Rachel turned around, but Melanie kept her eyes on the approaching woman. She felt a tug on her arm from Rachel. "What Rachel?"

"Mel... the TP is gone..." Rachel's words fell out of her mouth in disbelief.

"What do you mean? That's not.....possi...ble..." Melanie turned around, her sentence slowing as she saw the house, free of toilet paper. The girls stared in disbelief, all of their work was gone.

"Like I said," the woman was standing right behind the girls, and she startled Natalie to a short yelp when she spoke, "the outfit doesn't make me a witch. I just wear it out of nostalgia, today is the only time mortals like you don't try to burn me at the stake if I wear it." The girls turned around to face her, and Melanie took a swung at her, shouting "Fuck you lady!" The woman flashed a grin, and the bat splintered as it impacted her shoulder. "Bad idea, miss." The broom clattered to the walkway as she raised both of her hands, her eyes glowing again. The woman muttered something the girls couldn't understand, but they just stood there in fear, the realization of what was taking place beginning to sink in. Everything began to grow dark around them, and they quickly passed out.

"That's better," the woman smirked, as the girls collapsed in front of her began to dwindle down. Once they were about an inch tall, she bent down and scooped them up in her hand. Standing back up, the woman glanced around her, smiling at the lack of witnesses, and headed into her home.

********

Natalie slowly regained consciousness. She tried to move her arms to rub her head, but they were plastered to her side. She shook her head back and forth, trying to dispel the fog in her brain. As her eyes fluttered open, she began to panic. Her body was entombed in what looked like a glassy red crystal ball. She could see her body, and noticed her costume was absent. Only her skimpy bra and panties were visible through the distortion of the crystalline substance. She struggled, but couldn't budge her limbs an inch. The pressure on her chest was firm, but not enough to restrict her breathing too much. Natalie looked around, and was in shock at what she saw. It looked like a kitchen, but the scale of everything was enormous. As she turned her head, she saw a myriad of candies laid out on the counter. She was surrounded by several crystal balls of varying colors. At the bottom of each crystal was a wooden pole, extending down to a holder. As she craned her neck to look further, her mind slowly processed the dire situation she was in. She was trapped not in a crystal, but in a gigantic lollipop, and it was Halloween Night. Natalie began to scream and flail back and forth, at least as much as the candy prison would allow.

A booming voice chuckled behind her. Natalie continued screaming out of fear, unable to turn her head far enough to see the source of the laughter. Suddenly, a giant woman walked around the counter, and stood directly in front of Natalie. It was the woman from outside, only now she towered hundreds of feet tall. The woman bent over, tipping the brim of her point hat back to she could look Natalie in the eye.

"You three really picked the wrong house to mess with this year," the woman sighed. "I would've let you go actually, if that clown girl hadn't taken a swing at me. Oh well, I guess I'll get to have some fun tonight after all."

The woman stood back up, and her hand began to rummage through a drawer that was obscured from Natalie's view. After several seconds, a pair of well manicured hands rose up on either side of Natalie. One clutched at a wrapper, the other was empty. the hands set to work at the bottom of the lollipop, slowly and firmly twisting the wrapper back into place.

"You know, I had to make you a bit smaller than your friends. Just know that you're getting off easy, little one." The hands paused wrapping, and the woman reached down the top of her dress. She fished around for a moment, before removing her hands, holding a screaming Melanie between her fingers.

Melanie didn't know when to quit. "Let me go you psycho!" Her tiny shrieks could barely be heard by Natalie and the woman, but the anger in her words was easily recognized.

"My my, still haven't learned after our last discussion, have we?" The woman grabbed the collar of her cloak with her free hand, pulling it away from her ample chest. Melanie continued kicking and screaming as the woman lowered her back down into her cleavage. Natalie heard Melanie scream one last obscenity before she disappeared in the cloak, likely wedged back between the busty orbs. The woman let go of her collar, and the cloak slipped back into place around her chest. She placed one hand on each side of her boobs, and looked down. "Remember what I said about cursing?" She asked her cleavage, as her hands slowly pressed her boobs together, and began kneading them against each other. After a good minute of this, she released her melons, and her attention returned to Natalie.

"Now, about getting you ready for tonight..." Her hands went back to work, pulling the top of the wrapper above Natalie's head, before twisting it tightly, sealing her in place. Natalie felt the wrapper rest gently on top of her head, the center of the spiraled paper landing directly on her hair. Gravity shifted, and Natalie felt the lollipop rise up as it was removed from it's holder. A icy laugh reverberated through the wrapper. Natalie screamed again, hoping somehow this nightmare would end. She felt the world turn sideways, and everything was weightless. Suddenly the lollipop slammed into something hard, coming to a stop quickly. Natalie's head flew back, smacking hard against the hard candy shell, and knocking her out cold.

********

Angela dropped the lollipops into her cauldron with the rest of the candy, smiling as she cleaned up her kitchen. She loved getting to use her alchemy tools as props on Halloween. Every year, people commented on how realistic her decorations looked. If only they knew what she did centuries ago, she thought as she lugged the large black pot to her front door. As she set it down, she couldn't help but notice the squirming in her cleavage had not stopped. She stretched out the collar of her cloak again, and giggled at the sight. A tiny Melanie was struggling to stay afloat in a sea of flesh. Angela stopped giggling, then said, "You had better hold still, tiny one, or I'll have to put you somewhere that your squirming will do me some good." Melanie stopped fighting so much, but still tried to pry herself loose. Angela smiled, and adjusted her cloak, grinning as she felt Melanie slip a little deeper as she did so.

Angela stepped into the hallway, and adjusted her flowing blonde hair in the mirror. As she did so, another tickling began, this time in her rear. She smiled and squeezed her glutes together, happy that her last little prisoner was finally awake.

********

Rachel woke up in a dark room. Or was it a cave? Wherever it was, the smell was awful, like a sweaty ass. Something firm but yielding was pressed against her on both sides. The air was humid and very warm, and Rachel tried not to breathe too deep because of the smell. She tried squirming back and forth, hoping to wiggle free of wherever she was trapped. Her movement was greeted with pain. The walls around her suddenly tensed, and began crushing her tightly. Before she could even scream, all of the air in Rachel's poor lungs was pressed out of her. Her face contorted in agony as her body felt like it was stuck under a falling building. Gradually, the pressure let up. Rachel gasped and coughed as her flattened chest refilled with oxygen.

Something firm pressed against Rachel's back, and began pushing her deeper into the cave. Rachel stretched out her hands to shield her face. The walls were coated in a thin film of salty water, and some made it to Rachel's face. As she spit out what fluid made it to her lips, Rachel's eyes widened in terror. She couldn't mistake the sour taste of sweat. Rachel's mind was racing as she tried to make sense of it all. The smell, the sweat, and crushing but squishy walls. Rachel began to cry as her brain did the math: she was trapped in a giant ass.

The nudge on Rachel's back pushed again, this time much further. Rachel began screaming  her lungs out, not wanting to go deeper into someone's ass. What dim light was trickling in from above was now almost completely gone, and Rachel could barely make out her hands in front of her. But the smell was unmistakable. The sour odor of sweat began to mix with the foul stench of shit, and it was getting stronger. The pressure on Rachel's back gave her one last push, and Rachel collided with something oily and squishy. The thing in front of her twitched at her touch, and Rachel recoiled in disgust. It was an asshole! Rachel tried to push herself away, but the force behind her back did not let, and kept inching her closer to the waiting hole. Rachel screamed until her throat was hoarse, and tried desperately to wiggle free. As she struggled, her hand slid along the sweaty skin, and slipped into the foul orifice. Rachel tugged at her trapped arm, but the pink ring clamped down, and began slurping her closer. She wretched as her forearm was swallowed, then her elbow. Rachel wiggled her legs up next to the asshole, planting her feet a few inches below the opening, and pushed. Her hand slowly slid free, coated in a greasy film. Rachel slipped several feet as her hand popped free, and she landed on something soft. She looked around, and realized she was laying on the crotch portion of a pair of panties.

Suddenly the ground shook, and light flooded in. A shadow overtook Rachel, who held up her arms in front of her face to defend herself. A massive hand wrapped around her tiny frame, and pulled her out. Rachel kicked and struggled, trying to break free.

The hand opened up, and Rachel stopped in her tracks. In front of her was the woman from before, only now she was huge! Her face encompassed Rachel's view, her blue eyes staring down at her, and her plush lips painted bright red. The woman giggled at Rachel, amused at her sweat-soaked costume.

"Here, let me help you with that dear," The woman reached up her other hand, and began tugging at Rachel's clothing. Rachel yelped in protest, and curled up into a ball.

"Oh, sweetie, don't be like that. If you don't cooperate, I'll just swallow you on the spot." The woman warned. "If you want to make it through the next five minutes, I suggest you remove that silly little outfit. You may keep your undergarments for now."

Rachel didn't move an inch, she stayed curled up in a fetal position, shivering in fear.

"No? Okay, suit yourself." The woman picked up Rachel, who immediately began struggling upon contact. The leaned her head back, and the red lips parted to create a dark moist cavern. She began lowering Rachel towards her mouth, and slipped her tongue out.

"Okay Okay! Please don't eat me!" Rachel screamed through sobs.

The woman snapped her teeth shut inches from Rachel's flailing legs. A tiny shriek filled her ears, and the chuckled, returning Rachel to her open palm. Rachel slowly stood up, and began to remove her costume through her sobbing. After she piled the last article of it on the woman's hand, Rachel was quickly snatched up again.

"Hmm, you're not too bad. I know just where to keep you till later" The woman smiled, and lowered Rachel to the floor. Rachel thought for a second that she might be free, before she saw the woman begin to remove her boot.

"It's a little smelly down there, but what do you expect from shoes that are 400 years old?" The woman laughed, and unceremoniously dropped Rachel into the boot. She screamed as she fell, and landed with a thud in the heel of the boot. The smell of foot filled her nostrils, and Rachel wretched.

"I'd suggest you move a little if you don't want to be crushed, little one," the woman chided as she began to put her boot back on.

Rachel jumped up, sore but not injured from the landing. She ran as far down the boot as she could, but only made it about halfway before having to crouch. The foot was closing in, and Rachel screamed as the massive toes overtook her. She rolled a few times, getting pulled under the woman's foot. Finally, the sliding stopped, and Rachel tried to move. Her right arm was trapped under the pad of the giant foot, and her body and legs were snuggled tightly under the toes. Her head was relatively free, wedged between the big and second toe. Rachel screamed as the toes clenched and released, getting used to their new toy.

The temperature began to rise quickly in the boot, and Rachel was soon coated in foot sweat. Every minute or so, a droplet would slowly roll down between the crevice of the toes, and soaked her tear-stained face. Rachel sobbed as she sputtered the salty liquid from her mouth. She hoped the giantess would be merciful, and let her go after Halloween was over.

********

Angela smiled as she flexed her toes, and walked back to the front door. She flicked on her porch light, signalling the masses that she was ready for Halloween.

********

Natalie stirred, consciousness slowly returning. Her head was pounding from where it had slammed against the lollipop. "Wait, what?" Natalie leaned her head up and winced. She looked around, but everything was too dark to distinguish where she was. Her arms and legs were still pinned to her sides, and Natalie began to hyperventilate. She was still trapped in a lollipop, it wasn't all a bad dream. She began to scream again, hoping someone would free her.

After several minutes, Natalie felt the lollipop get lifted, and then free fall. She leaned her head forward, bracing her forehead against the candy coating, hoping to avoid another concussion. The landing was softer this time, and Natalie slowly regained her bearings. "I must be in a treat bag," she thought, guessing by the rhythmic up and down motion she felt. Sure enough, she was. The lollipop was lifted again, and Natalie began to worry. The wrapper around her crackled, and began to unfurl. Natalie squinted as her eyes adjusted to the increased light shining down on her. Her unknown captor was talking to someone, and Natalie heard her say, "It's only one piece Suzie, Mommy won't eat all your candy."

"Okay..." a young voice chimed, before a ear piercing scream, "Mommy! can I go to that house!"

The giantess holding Natalie rolled her eyes, and nodded to her daughter. "Go on sweetie, Mommy will wait right here."

Natalie stared in terror as the mother raised the lollipop to her lips. She was too stricken by fear to even scream as she watched the giantess lick her ruby lips, making them shine in the streetlight. She felt the woman's hot breath wash over her, the smell of chocolate from previous candies mixed with a lingering odor of tequila. Obviously, the mother had prepared herself ahead of time for a long night. The sweet and tangy aromas overwhelmed her nose. The lips descended and sealed around the bottom of the lollipop, trapping Natalie in darkness with a lurking monster: the tongue. She could hear it scraping along the candy, but didn't see it when it plowed over her.  Natalie's hair was soaked with sugary saliva, and her face was coated with it. She tried to take a breath and gagged, her mouth covered by the thick saliva. She began to struggle as her lungs burned for air, when the tongue made another pass, removing enough of the saliva for Natalie to suck in a lungful of air.

Several minutes passed, and the candy glaze holding Natalie was beginning to weaken. Her arms finally slid free, and Natalie furiously wiped her face, trying to see and breathe freely. The tongue kept working over her, and couldn't get enough of how sweet she tasted. The lollipop shifted backwards, and Natalie clutched her ears in pain as they popped. The woman was sucking on the lollipop, creating a vacuum in her mouth. A loud pop resonated through the cavern as the seal was broken, and Natalie huffed in more air into her lungs.

The lollipop slid over between the teeth, and Natalie screamed. The teeth crashed down against the candy, chipping away splinters of cherry flavored sugar. The white row of spikes crashed down again, and Natalie felt her prison weaken. A final bite crushed through, sending Natalie flying across the mouth. She landed with a wet splat against the tip of the hug tongue, and began sliding backwards across the rough slimy surface. The tongue began gathering up the shards of lollipop, grouping them in a pool of saliva to dissolve. Natalie was thrown in with it, and was soaked to the bone in sugary syrup. The woman began to swish the sweet flavor around in her mouth, tossing Natalie the roof of her mouth, then against her cheeks as her tongue worked her over. Natalie struggled to work her way to the lips, but in the darkness it was almost impossible to tell which way was salvation, and which way was the throat. She finally made it to the bottom lip, and began to try and pull herself up.

The tongue wasn't about to let a prisoner escape though, and Natalie felt the beast press against her back, and slowly rub her around the lips. As the tongue retreated, Natalie was left behind, squished gently between the full lips. The lips pressed down on her, smothering her in sweet wet flesh. Natalie felt the lips begin to pucker, and screamed as she was slowly slurped back into the mouth. She landed face first on the tongue, and was sucked under a gathering pool of saliva. The tongue rose up, and guided Natalie and the sugary sweetness to the back, Natalie screamed and tried to swim away, but the massive gullet opened, and the current of saliva sucked her backwards. Natalie's screams were quickly silenced by the echoing gulp, she was nothing more than a sweet morsel.

********

The woman licked her lips, relishing the lollipop. Surely her daughter wouldn't notice if she took one more candy....

********

Melanie could hardly breathe. This giant bitch had wedged her in her cleavage, and every time she made a little headway in escaping, a massive finger would push her right back into the sweaty depths. Fatigue was beginning to set in, and Melanie resigned to trying to get air. She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but she figured it must be getting late as the knocks at the door were dying down.

A pair of fingers surprised her, diving in the cleavage and fishing her out. Melanie resumed her struggles, and cursed at the giant woman when she was brought to her face.

"Now, what did I tell you, little one? No swearing." The woman squeezed her finger and thumb, inflicting pain to Melanie's waist. Melanie's screamed increased in pitch, and then stopped as she ran out of air. The woman let up on her, and flicked off her porch light. Locking the door, she mumbled something, and the cauldron floated off down the hallway. Melanie watched in amazement as it slowly sailed past. She knew magic existed now, but was still dumbfounded by it.

The woman walked down the hall, and opened the last door. The room was dark, but several candles spontaneously lit as she walked in, casting a warm glow around the room. A simple bed laid in the middle of the room, adorned with many pillows and simplistic sheets. The woman tossed Melanie onto the bed, then stood in front of her. She waved her hands, and before Melanie could recover from the short flight, her vision went black, and she collapsed.

********

Angela smiled, the annoying one was out again, and slowly growing, until she reached about 4 inches tall. She sat down next to the unconscious Melanie, and began removing her boots. Lifting up her right boot, she gently shook it, then reached in her hand when the little one didn't fall out. After searching for several seconds, she stopped and giggled, feeling a tickle under her bare toes. Angela set the boot down and lifted her foot, and cooed at the tiny girl plastered between her toes.

"Oh my, looks like you're really stuck!" Angela tried to suppress her laughter at the sight. "Here, let me help you." She reached down and grabbed the tiny legs, and slowly peeled the girl free. The girl hung limp from her legs, exhausted but still conscious. Angela held her up to her nose and took a quick whiff. "Ew, you really had a time down there, didn't you little one?" She laid Rachel down next to Melanie, and muttered the spell again. Just like Melanie, Rachel passed out and flopped limply onto the bed, slowly growing, only stopping at 2 inches.

Angela stood up and disrobed, the cloak and pants floating away down the hall to the laundry. She motioned her hand at the door, and it slowly swung shut. She picked up the tiny girls, and placed them in a small jar on the nightstand. As she gently placed the lid on the jar, the blank label began to write itself in cursive: "Toys". Angela stepped into the bathroom, the door closing itself behind her. As the water warmed, she began to hum, relishing the night she had planned in her mind.

********

Melanie groaned and rubber her eyes. In front of her was Rachel, though she was smaller than Melanie. She reached over and gently shook Rachel's shoulder, "Hey, wake up."

Rachel's eyes slowly opened a crack, then shot open when she saw Melanie. She jumped back in fear of her oversized friend, startling them both.

"Rach, relax, it's just me." Melanie said.

Rachel slowly got her breath under control, but before she could say anything, the sound of a door closing cut them off. They both turned their heads, and through the thick glass of the jar, saw the giant woman approaching. No robes, no clothes, just a towering naked woman, with a smile on her face that turned their blood cold.

"Oh shit..." Melanie said, as she mentally prepared for the worst.

********

Angela smiled as she stared down at her new playthings. It had been two weeks since her last toys had... well, broken. She grinned as she removed the glass lid, and fished out the smaller girl. Angela held her close to her face, her smile widening to show her perfect white teeth. "Let's get you ready, little one."

The tiny girl screamed in terror as Angela lowered her into her mouth. She had to be careful and control her giggling, lest she accidentally swallow her toy early. Angela wrapped her lips around Rachel's waist and let go, her hand sliding down her body to her legs. Angela moaned as she ran her tongue along the tiny legs, enjoying the added flavor of dried sweat from being under her feet. Her fingers began to slowly rub in circles between her legs, and Angela slowly slurped Rachel in deeper. She ran her tongue along the girl's butt, then spun her around in her mouth, and began licking her tiny breasts and tummy. Angela loved the taste of her toys, especially after she had trapped them against her body. It was like her sweat added to the flavor of the terrified little toys. The wiggling body in her mouth tasted amazing, and Angela made sure to rub her slick tongue over every inch of the tiny girl. She slurped a little more, and soon only Rachel's head was left out of her mouth. Angela pressed her lips together, and began sucking hard on Rachel. The tiny began screaming in fear at the sensation, not because it was painful, but because she was deathly afraid of being sucked in, never to come out.

Angela flicked her tongue out from between her lips, and began smearing Rachel's face with saliva. She giggled as she felt the tiny girl writhing in her mouth, trying to fight off her tongue. Angela reached up with one hand and gently pressed her thumb on Rachel's head, slowly pushing her all the way into her mouth. Her hand slid down to her breast, slowly squeezing the perky skin as she toyed with the tiny in her mouth.

********

Melanie watched in horror as the giant woman pushed Rachel all the way into her mouth. She could hear Rachel's muffled screams mixed with the giggles and moans of the giantess. Melanie stared as she could see Rachel push against the giant cheeks, creating little indentations before the woman maneuvered her to another part of her mouth. After several minutes, the giant woman walked over, and removed her hand from her crotch. Melanie scurried into a corner of the jar as the sticky fingers reached down, and she tried flailing her limbs to fight off the approaching digits. The woman simply grabbed her by the leg, and shook her gently.

********

Angela knew Melanie was going to be a fighter, but she needed her inside first.

"Thawp thrugglinth, lithel oneth," she mumbled, her mouth still full of Rachel. Reaching up with her free hand, she fished Rachel out, and cupped her gently in her hand.

"Stop struggling, little one," she repeated clearly this time. "You're only going to make it worse for yourself if you don't behave."

Melanie stopped struggling for a moment, and Angela took the opportunity to adjust her grip on her. She held Melanie in her fist, her arms pinned to her sides, and only her breasts and head were exposed.

"See? That wasn't so hard." Angela leaned her head back, and returned Rachel to her mouth, before pulling Melanie closer to her waiting crotch. While she sucked on the squirming morsel in her mouth, Angela pressed Melanie's upper body against her pussy, a low moan pouring from her full mouth. She began to rub the tiny girl up and down her slit, her tiny struggles only serving to stimulate her nether regions.

"The fighters really do make the best toys," she thought to herself, as she began pushing Melanie harder against her.

********

Rachel was swimming in a mouthful of saliva. The giantess had obviously snacked on some of the candy, the sweet fruity aroma still present in her mouth. At first, Rachel was fighting to escape this nightmare. Now she was simply fighting for a breath of air. The giant pink tongue rubbed every curve of Rachel's body, tasting every inch of her skin like it was the best treat of the night. The woman had tilted her head back, and was allowing the saliva to pool in her mouth, further submitting Rachel to a sticky torment. Every few moments, a deafening moan would echo through the wet cavern, and Rachel would wince and cover her ears, before having to swat away spit from her mouth and nose.

Finally, the giantess sucked away most of the saliva, and spit Rachel out into her palm. Rachel looked up at the woman, and saw her face was covered in tiny beads of sweat, her cheeks flushed with a shade of pink. Rachel stumbled as the hand began to lower, and she began to tremble. However, she was confused and horrified when she saw Melanie already being smashed against the woman's soaking pussy, her muffled screams drowned out by the giantess's moaning. The woman began to lean forward, and Rachel watched in horror aw Melanie was engulfed in the massive thigh, only a tiny flailing arm betraying her predicament. Rachel thought for a second that she was going back in the jar, before the hand gripped her tightly, flexing to position her. Rachel couldn't see anymore, her upper body encased in the woman's fist. Her soaked legs brushed up against something, and Rachel began kicking wildly. The woman responded by squeezing her fist tight, and Rachel felt like her eyes were going to pop out of her sockets. She stopped kicking, and felt her legs shoved between something soft. Rachel wailed as she remembered the feeling, she was headed back into the woman's ass.

The fist opened up, and Rachel was now gripped by a finger on her tummy, and a thumb on her back. She pounded her fists against the monolithic digit, but it did little to slow her progress into the waiting crack. At her slightly larger size this time, Rachel, was pressed tightly on both sides, and her arms were quickly trapped to her sides. She tried squirming back and forth to no avail. Her feet rubbed up against something slick, and Rachel began to sob. The asshole swallowed up her legs quickly, stopping at her hips.

The woman began to straighten, and Rachel's world was turned upside down. The fingers retreated, and Rachel pushed her hands against the foul ring. It flexed and contracted against her waist, slowly gobbling her up. Rachel's hands couldn't get a grip on the skin, the sweat was building up from the woman's pleasure. Suddenly, Rachel felt something push down on her head, slowly but not stopping. Rachel screamed and pounded her tiny fists against the pink orifice, a mistake she'd soon regret. The finger on her head gave one final push as Rachel's hands were against the asshole, and her arms slid in. The slimy ring swallowed her up past her breasts, and wrapped around her neck. Sweat was quickly accumulating around her as she struggled, replacing the saliva that coated her body with an oily film that smelled awful. Rachel screamed as the woman flexed her ass, squashing tons of sweaty ass into her face.

********

Angela squeezed her ass cheeks together, and moaned as the struggling in her ass increased. She could feel the tiny girl's legs kicking within her rectum, and it was driving her wild. Angela walked over to her bed and sat down, feeling her ass compress around poor Rachel. She flexed her ass, trying to suck her tiny little butt plug in all the way. After a few tries, she reached back, and pushed one finger against the tiny's head, driving her in up to her neck. Angela squirmed her ass on the bed, rubbing her sweaty cheeks back and forth as the tiny girl in her ass struggled.

Turning her attention back to her other toy, Angela brought Melanie up to her face. Without saying a word, she dunked Melanie's head into her mouth, and began licking her face. Angela slowly slid her in deeper, letting her saliva lube up her toy. After a minute of tasting and licking her toy, she pulled Melanie out with a pop, and lowered her back between her legs. Angela smiled as the tiny screams resumed, only to be quickly snuffed out as Angela clamped her thighs around her. The little girl wiggled against Angela's lips, and finally she couldn't take it anymore. The squirming in front and back was too much.

Angela opened her legs, and a sweaty and spit-covered Melanie plopped to the sheets. Not wasting a moment, Angela scooped her up, and spread her lips with her other hand. She plunged the tiny girl forward face first, and began slowly pushing her in and out. Angela let go and adjusted her grip, holding onto Melanie's ankles, and pushed her all the way in. The squirming only increased, and Angela let go completely, her hands stimulating her clit and breasts. She squeezed her muscles, feeling the tinies trapped inside her struggling to escape. A wave of euphoria overtook her, and Angela clenched her legs shut in her orgasm, sealing Melanie in. As her muscles tensed with each wave of pleasure, Angela felt little Rachel finally get slurped fully into her ass, the thought sending another orgasmic shiver down her spine.

Angela collapsed into the sea of pillows, her perky breasts bouncing with her rapid breathing. As she regained her composure, she reached a hand between her soft thighs, and retrieved Melanie. The tiny had passed out, but was still breathing. Angela lowered her legs into her mouth, and slowly sucked the fluids from her little limbs. The tiny girl began to regain consciousness just as Angela turned her around and lowered her upper half into her mouth, relishing the taste of her juices coating the tiny. Angela pulled her free, and stood up. She walked back to her dresser, and gently set her in the jar. As she walked, she felt a weak squirming in her ass and smiled. Her backdoor toys usually didn't survive going all the way in, usually because they suffocated and she'd forget them until morning. Angela bent over slightly, and gently pushed. She giggled as she felt Rachel's head break free, followed by tiny screams. She reached back and pulled her little toy free, and dropped her in the jar with Melanie.

"Not bad for your first time, little ones. Let's see how you last." Angela blew them a kiss before sliding the jar into a drawer, and closing it behind her. She smiled as she climbed into bed; another Happy Halloween for her.

Chapter End Notes:
Due to the positive response I got on this story, I've decided to turn it into a holiday themed story! Expect a chapter around each major holiday.