- Text Size +

Bianca let out a deep, carnal moan through gritted teeth as her eyes rolled around, wide with anticipation. She shoved one of her hands between her enormous slippery thighs and fingered that monstrous clit, exciting a brand new crescendo of gasps and spasms. With the other hand, she plucked me from the gigantic heaving valley of her mighty cleavage, as gently as she could while bucking and shaking with hot sweaty passion. She brought my body to her face, squeezing that humungous boob between her thick muscly bicep and ripped, twitching pecs. Her ministrations continued as she worked her hand deeper into that cavernous vagina. It puckered and clenched around her hand with a mind of its own, still oozing thick creamy cum from her last climax and unleashing a new stream of lube for the fuck to come. Her thick, cute fingers wrapped around my torso, their width covering me from my armpits right to the base of my huge throbbing manhood, causing my softball-sized balls to twitch in anticipation.

Bianca's glassy brown eyes vaguely found mine as she smiled so sweetly in her sensual bliss. If she saw my wide-eyed look of terror she was ignoring it. “Bianca, you're already too big,” I pleaded from my prison of fingers. “You'll be trapped in this room! You won't be able to escape if you grow.” As I made my case, my fleshy 14-inch cock betrayed me, twitching and dribbling a thin line of post-cum down on her sexy, pouting lips.

Bianca greedily licked up the ooze from my dribbling cock and sighed. The expression on her flushed, glowing face was less concerned than it was piteous, and still incredibly lusty as she squirmed in the mounting fire of her passion. Her words were slow and measured, and she gritted her teeth while resisting the temptation to simply moan incoherently. “Lee, look at me. Look at my huge sexy body. I am a goddess now. My old life… oooOOOOOooohhh… mmmmm… my old life is gone. I need you to help me. I need you to fill me with your cum… FUUUUUCK…” she gasped as her massive dripping cunt violently contracted and sucked her whole hand inside that terrifying, throbbing cavern. “OOOOOOOoooo… mmmmMMMMMM- OOOoooOOOOOOOO…” her eyes rolled around and she closed them, sweet, agonizing ecstasy taking control. She panted through the moans, “I need you to help me grow whenever I… oooohhh, meu deus, meu mmmmmmMMMMMmmm… I need you to trust me. Trust me. Trust...” She panted wildly, furrowing her brows and squeezing her eyes shut as she lost her mind in pleasure. “Trust me… love me… love me… fuck me...” Bianca clenched her jaw as I flailed helplessly. She kissed my throbbing cock with those giant pouting lips between each ragged breath. “Fuck me… fuck me… oooooOOOOOOO- FUUUUUCK… FUUUUCK ME… MMMMMMM...”

The heat and the pressure levels in the room rocketed as Bianca bucked and raged. She roughly mashed my face into her giant soaking tit, pinning my arms in her vice-like grip. That humungous wall of sweaty boob meat heaved crazily with her rapid, irregular breaths, deep moans rumbling through my helpless body. She slid my face onto her magnificent nipple which swelled painfully to the size of a small beach ball, instantly hardening at the light, sexy sensation of my puny face being teased across the erogenous, wrinkled surface. Bianca's eyes snapped open and she craned her neck to cast her gluttonous, sex-crazed gaze at the attention her tit was receiving, moaning wildly as she did so. My eyes met hers for an instant and we locked gazes as she mashed my huge swollen member deep into that tortuously-aroused mountain. Pushing through the cloud of her carnal passion was a look of expectation. I swallowed hard and cleared my throat.

“Okay, Bianca,” I whimpered obediently. “I'm ready. Let me fuck you, my love.”

Bianca grinned wide, and her eyes shone fiercely with a mix of domination and loving affection. Without responding she slowly and gently raised me above her gigantic heaving breast and began to lower me south, past her unreal, muscly torso. I prayed that enough of her gentle, caring nature would persist through this fuck, but as I lost sight of her gorgeous eyes I began to struggle involuntarily with fear. I watched her other hand slap up hard on her mighty tit, continuing her assault of frenzied stimulation as she clutched and pulled it. I noted with horror that she would have easily crushed me if she would have handled her humungous womanly parts like that while holding me with the same beautiful hand. Her thunderous moans boomed loud and hedonistic through her gut as I passed her navel. Bianca's titanic abs glistened powerfully with sweat and feminine fluids, clenching and flexing with mighty contractions as the lovely hand passed me further down. The washboard surface of her abdomen swooped down and inwards to her pelvic region before the hot, quivering flesh of her pubic mound came rushing back up and outwards towards me. From this perspective, I quickly judged that standing back to back my head might have been level with the bottom of her thick womanly thighs. Fuck, how tall did that make her? She definitely weighed a couple of tons, probably more.

Bianca's hand slowed as it descended over the colossal, throbbing mass of cunt that her god-like womanhood had become. It was squirming and pulsating with a life of its own, greedily clenching and unclenching, protracting further from within and spilling gallons of her sweet love nectar as it did so. Jesus fucking christ… I was paralyzed with horror. The obscene meaty slit of quivering, puffy lips extended forwards down and back in an outrageous arc as it spilled and distended outwards in every direction from her giant pubic mountain. Agonizingly it squeezed between her humungous ripped thighs, a magnificent feminine mound in its own right.

Bianca took her time, letting me take in her godly exhibition of power. She then delicately lowered my huge throbbing member down and towards her titanic quivering clit, now roughly the size of a watermelon, larger than her breasts had been last week. As my purple baseball-sized knob made contact, her whole pelvis bucked and she screamed, body going rigid, every muscle clenched in the unimaginable grip of her ecstasy. Her fingers tightened and she carefully and deliberately rubbed my dick over her clit as her gigantic womanly climax began. Her head shot up and she shoved her enormous tit outwards to get a look at this puny man about to enter her holy, titanic sex. Her eyes blazed with need as she released my insignificant body, and I scrambled for purchase, using her mighty clit as a handhold. She gasped and gritted her teeth, a powerful spasm rocking her enormous bulk as her back arched involuntarily. Eyes wide and pupils dilated, Bianca roared, “GET INSIDE ME.” Then she pushed that great wobbling nipple into her mouth and began to suck.

I was fighting for something solid to grab when suddenly her clenched, monstrous womanly slit protracted hugely, pushing out a wall of thick hot cum with it. As I was blasted and covered in Biana's sex nectar those mighty walls spread around me, then constricted around my sides and legs, pulling me upright into her humongous cunt. My massive cock was swallowed completely as a frenzied explosion of pleasure wracked both our minds at the sweetness of the penetration. My face was mashed into the giantess' trembling clit as powerful muscles churned all around me, pulling me deeper. Bianca let her womanhood do the work as she reached her other hand up to rub and pull her other nipple, the whole time watching my struggles insanely. I obediently began to plow that steaming, quivering mass of woman, pushing from my hips while licking and nibbling the enormous throbbing clit as it pressed ominously into my face. I was fearful for my life, but what choice did I have? My goddess Bianca was just revving up. Soaking in her overwhelming flow of cum I wondered what would happen if I couldn't please her with my member alone.