- Text Size +

Hot thick cum gushed all around me as I rammed my huge cock into the vast womanly prison of Bianca's colossal pussy. Her outer labial folds had partially closed around my backside, and those strong engorged lips churned around me, hungrily and greedily pulling me downwards and inwards so that my feet made contact with the floor and my arms were pushed upwards and together around her throbbing monster clit. I had to continuously wriggle outwards in order not to be sucked into that immense heaving cave. My struggles were fuel for Bianca's goddess-like pleasure. She responded with renewed ecstasy, moaning with hedonistic lust while she sucked on her gigantic tit. She reclined her immense bulk against the wall behind her, maintaining sight lines with my diminutive form, through the valley of her titanic sweaty boobs, down her ripped tummy, to my terrified face as it was pulled into and buffeted by her huge meaty clit.

Bianca's heavenly vaginal barrel churned and pulled relentlessly at my monster cock. Clenched tight into a powerful womanly fist, she wrung my cock like an anaconda strangles a deer, pulsing, clenching, and blasting me with heat and fragrant cum the whole time. As her climax built and intensified, I could feel the quivering fleshy walls around me engorge even more, growing thicker and mightier by the moment. New folds of cunt lips surged past my body, gaining ground against my pitiful struggles and sucking me dick-first ever deeper into her cave. Those colossal beef curtains alone had to be about as large as I was, and as she moaned and bucked they easily overpowered me, gripping me tightly and massaging me sensuously from every angle. As Bianca pulled me, my elbows and shins met with her pelvic bone on either end of her titanic slit and I could tell I'd reached the edge of my range going into her as a sex toy in this position.

I knew that would not last however, as I felt my rod stiffen even more crazily and bulge like an angry, veiny monster. She could feel my body clench and with a surge of excitement her hot horny pussy sucked my puny body like crazy, closing her humongous cunt lips all the way around my back and wrapping my body in her immense quivering folds for a slick sexy fuck hug. She reached down a hand, inserting a finger past the bottom of her cunt lips and between my legs just as my first few immense spurts of jizz exploded from my giant tortured manhood. With her finger, Bianca pushed up greedily on the bottom of my enormous balls, pushing them deeper into her as she screamed in pleasure. One continuous jet of hot juicy cum erupted from me, spreading in a thick sticky plume inwards to the quivering, waiting darkness of her vaginal canal as her powerful, meaty love tunnel spasmed, wringing my cock like a hooker on a holiday, sensually pulling that cum into her as she rocked with ecstasy.

“Yes my little man...” whimpered the giantess as we both came. “Fill me with your cum. You make me grow huge, yes… fill me… I will grow bigger than a house, Lee, ooooohhh…..”

I was still choking on Bianca's clit, spurting my growth-fueling jizz into her goddess-like womanhood sensing the giantess resume her unstoppable growth as the vascular walls grinded and expanded around me. She thrashed around wildly, bumping into the tiled surfaces of the steam room with her titanic bulk as she grew, quickly running out of room as she packed on mighty feminine flesh and muscle by the ton. I was whimpering in despair as her squirming cave-like mass of sensuous labial folds wrapped my whole body up, swallowing my head right into that huge puffy mound and lifting my feet into her muff too. She lowered her head to the floor and laid fully prone, and I felt a surge of terror as the sensation of gravity changed with the shifting of her colossal body. I was being pulled straight into that heaving, quivering mass of cunt as Bianca orgasmed in an immense display of drunken sexual power. I choked on the thick hot waves of cum as they churned up through the muscly barrel of her vagina, past my spasming cock and all around me.

“Oooohhhh, Lee… It feels so SO good… I am growing huge. Don't stop, little man… oooooohhhhhhhhh...” she moaned and whimpered in ecstasy. Bianca's gigantic growing tits made contact with the ceiling, causing her to gasp and heave. A moment later, her humungous juicy ass and hips filled the height and width of the slick steamy chamber, and her feet pressed flat against the far wall. The hot, humid air, ripe with the overwhelming scent of her lusty sex whistled past her vast features as they expanded, being flushed out by the the giantess' burgeoning bulk. I fucked Bianca for all I was worth as she prodded my prostate and balls deep inside her obscenely distended cunt, screaming and fighting for air as my cum-spewing member finally began to slow to a drizzle. I had splooged a good quart of jizz into my goddess and I anticipated her growth would be proportionately spectacular.

As Bianca heaved and moaned and came in her sexy, titanic way, I became aware that she had filled the space of the steam room completely, her rigid body shifting as she began to test the building against her new gigantic strength. I was suddenly grateful to be protected in the confines of her cavernous, writhing pussy. Bianca roared in satisfaction, lust, and power as she pushed in all directions, muscles bulging and still growing steadily.

It was no contest. Bianca's enormous sexy body teeming with its many gigantic muscles easily tore through tiles, concrete, bricks, and mortar. The wall beneath her feet exploded as her titanic thighs flexed lazily, showering debris into the next room over as her huge cute feet extended into it. Pushing with her hands flat against the ceiling, Bianca destroyed it with a growl. Tiles and mortar rained down as she cleared away boards, rafters, and metal shingling from the roof above her head. With a large breath, Bianca simply expanded upwards with her unbelievably immense, sweaty breasts. They heaved through the ceiling above them, splitting tiles and timbers with a rush of squeals and snaps. I heard the dull roar of carnage all around me as Bianca simply demolished the structure we had walked into. Meanwhile her monstrous womanhood continued to clutch and seize me violently, cumming hot gallons with each orgasmic sensation of domination and power as she thrashed. Obliterating the environment around her, she whimpered lustily and laughed at the puny, dwindling scale of it.

Still the giantess Bianca grew. Her tits, now the size of trucks wobbled free, expanding into the space they had created. Her nipples swelled immensely in the cool evening air, each now the size of a fridge and uncannily dwarfing the already-ridiculous proportion of her breasts to the rest of her body. Her enormous jiggling ass flattened large portions of tiled walls to each side as her mighty cheeks spilled out over the hot steamy pool of her own cum. The structure all around her was crumbling like so many matchsticks and pebbles. Still she came, and still she grew, abandoning herself completely to a booming, lusty sigh and signaling to the world that her godhood had began in earnest.

Bianca slapped one huge meaty hand to her immense tits, pulling and tugging away at the hard, towering nipples. Simultaneously she gasped as the other hand came crashing down on her titanic throbbing knob of meaty, heaving clit. She rubbed that beach ball-sized monster furiously, moaning and whimpering like an animal in heat while savoring and milking each sweet moment of her goddess-like ecstasy. Somewhere beneath, in that mightily-clenched fist of quivering car-sized womanhood I was fighting for escape, in an overwhelming torrent of hot creamy love nectar. Without freeing me, Bianca laughed insanely, writhing and furiously mashing about her gigantic clit. Still she grew.

After a minute or so, Bianca's unbelievable climax of growth and cum and feminine ecstasy began to wane. She sighed thunderously and lazily rolled over. Breasts the size of monster trucks swung terrifyingly sideways, lolling and rolling over each other seemingly in slow motion amid audible low-frequency creaks and squeals of flesh and muscle grinding together and demolishing the remains of a wall caught in their path. Likewise, her titanic, house-sized ass and thighs swung up and rose humungously, pointing straight to the sky in a breathtaking display of sexual dominance. Her glorious pussy hung down savagely, swollen beyond belief and still throbbing, still dripping creamy hot cum many gallons at a time. On her knees, Bianca let out one last lusty growl before she finally rose to her full height. Screams and sirens mixed into the sounds of the city's night life as the goddess towered into view, breasts wobbling ominously above most of the buildings and feet shifting and grinding far below, adding to the destruction she had already caused as they planted outwards to accommodate her newly-immense bulk. Bianca felt her new proportions, as she shifted her gigantic weight. She flexed her musculature menacingly, sighing with elation as her titanic body responded, confident of its power in every gleaming slab of huge erotic woman.

With a mighty booming laugh, Bianca freed herself of the last shred of mortal empathy. She slowly and deliberately reached up, cupping both of her titanic heaving breasts and squeezing them sensually together. With her other hand she slowly peeled back her throbbing layers of cunt meat and tantalizingly she pulled my tiny form from that hot, erotic embrace. Bianca's cum-soaked hand gripped me under the armpits, amply enclosing my lower body in her meaty fingers and allowing my arms to rest against her thumb and forefinger. The hand rose like a terrifying elevator, giving me a breath-taking exhibition of her still-burgeoning body. Her barrel-like abdomen rushed past, teeming with huge glistening muscles and gave way to the immense swooping platforms of titanic cleavage. Bianca's humongous bronze tits wobbled and heaved as she laughed thunderously, and my body was brought before her beaming billboard-sized face. I guessed she stood about 125 feet tall, and commanded all the sexual might of over 1,000 tons of sexually-charged, unstoppable womanhood.

Bianca's gorgeous car-sized lips trembled with the last sweet blossoms of orgasm and growth. Her humid breath washed over me like feminine thunder as she whispered, “You did very well, little man. You make me so huge with your cum, now I am a goddess.”