- Text Size +

Bianca sighed euphorically as her epic growth resumed. It was slow this time as I had spewed the vast majority of my load into Kate's body. Still I could hear the crunch of concrete, bricks, and glass as Bianca's head bent and pressed against the apartment building behind her while her immense cunt pushed up against the smashed-up pub between her titanic legs. Most of the men who had escaped being swallowed alive by the giantess' powerful, greedy pussy had retreated back into the pub to cower behind tables. The rest had not been so fortunate and had fallen prey to the bucking and heaving of Bianca's huge sexy hips, crushed or suffocated under her gargantuan bulk. Those who had taken the plunge to pleasure the goddess from inside her mighty womanhood were all suffocated by now, bodies crushed and broken by the strength of her throbbing fuck tunnel.

With her orgasm subsiding for the moment, Bianca took a moment to drink in the pleasure and elation she felt at that familiar sensation of growth. Her body thickened, muscles bulged, and her loins ached gloriously in the after-fire of all the stimulation she had received, and in anticipation of the fucks still to come. Smiling happily she raised Kate above her face. The little redhead was barely conscious, being dangled upside-down and having been subjected to the sexual whims of a lusty giantess. Bianca lowered Kate's form to her gigantic plump lips and began kissing the tiny woman. She had serviced her goddess beautifully, and it was time to fulfill her final purpose.

I looked onwards in awe as Bianca slowly tipped Kate's body upright, holding her directly above the giant, open mouth. As her hot little body inverted, Kate gasped and a stream of thick white cum went trailing down her legs. The drizzle became a heavy erotic drip as Kate arrived upright, and a good quart of my growth-fueling spunk came plopping out of her pussy and landed on Bianca's waiting tongue. Little tendrils of crimson blood twisted into the gooey mess as it churned out, signaling that she was probably bleeding internally from the force of my mighty prostate when it pumped into her. Bianca licked it all down, squirming in excitement and rolling her eyes about at that maddening flavor that she had come to obsess over.

Bianca then raised her head slightly, smashing through a bunch of apartments, to get a look at me. Her immense womanhood menacingly surged through the windows and walls of the pub, showering the panicked clientele with glass and debris, and forcing them against the back walls amidst their frenzied screams. Bianca gave me a glittering wink, then lowered Kate's body to her tongue. Watching from atop Bianca's huge, widening throat, I saw the tiny woman go down with that monstrous, slimy muscle. Bianca closed her eyes dreamily, giving into the orgasmic sensation of her growth which was quickly accelerating. Timbers cracked and windows exploded as her massive head pressed through the apartment building, plowing through furniture, walls, and people. She gave Kate's hot little body a tantalizing swirl about her mouth before pressing it back with her enormous tongue and beginning to swallow.

Slowly, the muscles at the back of the giantess' throat engulfed the puny little form and began to pull her down. Kate, realizing with a panic what was happening, thrashed and struggled to utterly no avail. Bianca was in heaven, savoring the combined pleasure of dominating this woman and swallowing her whole and alive, the feeling of power as her colossal pussy churned through the wreckage and barged into the helpless patrons of her erstwhile place of work, and the all-consuming erotic magnificence of her continued growth. A moan suddenly erupted through her chest, blasting through both of her little captives as Bianca spasmed and bucked unexpectedly. Holy fuck… she was going to come again. Her eyes went wide and she slammed a hand the size of a tractor down on her massive throbbing clit. Automatically her throat seized the tiny woman and began churning, pushing her down as she fought pitifully. Still backed up against the towering, wobbling, and growing colossus of sweaty heaving breast behind me, I could see the large fleshy lump on Bianca's throat moving towards me like a shark in water. She paused briefly as Kate was being towed under me, savoring one last little reunion between her two tiny captives. Even amidst the spasms, moans, and pounding heartthrobs I could feel Kate thrashing around weakly, and then she was gone, the monstrous lump carrying her body with the rest of my cum inside her towards the immense cavern of Bianca's stomach.

Bianca screamed in ecstasy, relishing the tiny woman being pulled deep inside her and feeling the terrified perverts and the pub itself being crushed under her titanic pussy. She snatched me and stuffed me roughly inside her immense, wobbling, sweaty cleavage so that I would be safe. Her gargantuan tits had to each be the size of a house by now, and trapped between them I was tightly squeezed, just barely able to keep a space open for fresh air to get in. Bianca brought both hands down to her crotch. With a tremendous moan she reached deep with her cunt muscles and ejected all of the bodies trapped inside with a wave of thick creamy cum. She then set to work fisting the that cavern of a pussy and madly mashing about her clit. Held in the furnace-like prison of erotic, moist boobmeat, feeling it surge around me in all directions as it expanded, I wondered in amazement how huge Bianca would get this time.