- Text Size +

The ground quaked under each of Bianca's thunderous footfalls as she walked through the city. Her gargantuan body seemed to move in slow motion, glistening sensually in the lights of the city at night. Fed by the slow release of the cum-filled redhead digesting away in her enormous belly, her growth continued almost imperceptibly, fueling a maddening burning in her titanic, insatiable loins and making her feel euphoric. Clutched to her burgeoning truck-sized nipple, I couldn't help but feel my gut twist with excitement. Bianca was sauntering lustily towards the loose cropping of high-rise apartment and office buildings looming tall downtown, swaggering like a lover in need of a fuck. With a single step she flattened four or five houses, crushing them deliciously under about 10,000 tons of gigantic hulking womanhood with her cute bronze foot. Then with her next step the other foot came down through a highway overpass, obliterating vehicles moving in four different directions, trapped in heavy traffic as thousands of panicked citizens attempted to flee the city by car. A hundred fifty feet up, Bianca's immensely thick, voluptuous hips gyrated obscenely with each step, erotically rubbing against each other and squeezing tantalizingly into her colossal hanging mountain of cunt.

I could tell Bianca was getting horny and wet again as the smell of her womanly fragrance came drifting up to my senses. Fuck, she was insatiable! Bianca was going to march downtown, crush everything in her path, and look for something suitable enough to cram down her massive hungry pussy, and I could hardly wait! She had already proven that as a goddess, her only concern was to fulfill her own carnal delight, and if her last show was any indication, this was going to be an epic, savage exhibition of her new power. As Bianca strode exultantly forward, she began to breath raggedly, and I felt her colossal bosom rise and fall beneath me with renewed lusty anticipation. Her heart thrummed tremendously against her mighty heaving chest and I was blasted with a new wave of hot, sweaty, pheromone-saturated air. The giantess closed her eyes dreamily, basking in the sheer dominance of her arousal, bringing her off-hand down to trace slow sexy patterns in her crotch absent-mindedly. As she did so, her titanic heaving globes of flesh on her chest were squeezed together sensually, pointing straight towards the terrified denizens trapped dozens of floors up in their apartment buildings. Many of the rooms were lit up and the onlookers could be seen from a distance, gawking in disbelief at the goddess' provocation, her enormous tits beckoning towards them flatteringly. A thin but steady stream of Bianca's womanly lubricant came drooling down from her enormous waiting cunt as it swung ominously between the twin towers of her thighs rubbing that immense womanhood back and forth.

Bianca stopped a few hundred feet short of the first row of apartment high-rises, planting her feet widely and confidently atop instantly-obliterated condos and cars with a pair of menacing twin booms. She huffed unabashedly and knitted her blond eyebrows together as she used her hand to part the immense fleshy fuck curtains of her gigantic labia. Then with a dirty, lustful smile she began to lower her titanic ass towards the city below her. I felt the air rush past me from underneath as I was lowered dozens of stories from my perch on Bianca's tit, and the huge hand that pinned me to the rough textured surface of my girlfriend's mighty nipple trembled slightly in anticipation. A chorus of screams drifted up from beneath Bianca's gargantuan cunt and ass as they blotted out the night sky for hundreds of panicking citizens in their slow, looming descent. Feminine lube dripped ominously from the building-sized monster of a pussy, and Bianca unknowingly incapacitated a woman running full-tilt who was struck by the fragrant foot-wide stream and knocked out. Bianca's enormous wobbling mass of cleavage found its limit, squeezed sensually atop her thighs and like a gigantic hydraulic machine she stopped her descent and held her posture in an unimaginably huge and provocative squat. The bus-sized slabs of rippling female muscle in her legs and core tensed and gleamed erotically, supporting her titanic body powerfully and confidently. Bianca dramatically rotated her legs from her hips, grinding her beautiful feet below, furthering the carnage and spreading open her gargantuan legs in a mind-bending exhibition of raw sexual power. Her gorgeous meaty buttocks slapped and clenched delightfully together, while her immense slobbering pussy opened up to a terrified audience, all potential fuck toys to the goddess.

Bianca straightened her shoulders and delicately tossed her clinging blond hair behind them in a haughty, aroused gesture. She flexed her vast, god-like musculature powerfully, sighing in erotic satisfaction as she shifted to find the most comfortable posture in which to entertain her newest audience. Each colossal monster of a tit was balanced on the correlating titanic thigh, spread so magnificently wide as to afford a rare view of her magnificently ripped chest between the massive globes of heaving sweaty tit flesh. Bianca grinned and glanced about drunkenly, taking time to allow her giant, beautiful eyes to rest on a number of different silhouettes, visible to her against the lights of their high-rise apartments. As she continued to trace patterns in her immense, obscenely distended womanhood, Bianca's fingers playfully pried at her massive labial folds and mashed about her throbbing car-sized clit. She closed her eyes and focused on her mighty arousal. The sensation of her domination, so complete and so powerful was like a euphoric aphrodisiac to the giantess. She was seized by an uncontrollable, sensuous spasm and gave a heated yelp as she pictured herself from every angle, taunting these insignificant people beneath and all around her.

Trembling erotically, Bianca allowed her eyelids to part drunkenly as her head lolled over to the side. She spotted something that immediately seized her carnal imagination. Huffing shamelessly she reached out with one powerful arm towards a raised LRT platform about a hundred feet off to the side. A 3-car train was stopped on the platform, no longer responding to automated navigational commands due to the damage inflicted on the network. The doors remained closed, trapping dozens of people inside, their figures pressed up against the windows, mouths agape. At the sight of the giantess' ominously-extending grasp they had a few seconds to panic before the huge, powerful fingers closed around the middle car and lifted the whole train effortlessly into the air, showering the platform with sparks while creaking and swaying crazily. Maintaining her exhibitionistic posture easily with the immense rippling bulk of her abdomen, Bianca raised the passenger train up above her gigantic tits while slowly bringing her prize in front of her.

At the same time Bianca seemed to notice that she was still clutching my tiny body, and she snapped her eyes towards me squinting happily. She gently pressed my face into her nipple for a good couple of seconds, then grasping me carefully, transferred me to the top of her left breast and deposited me on the enormous wobbling slope of her tit. I went down to my hands and knees in order to maintain balance, feeling an immediate sensation of vertigo, looking over the magnificent rondure of Bianca's colossal fleshy globe as it spread away and down in all directions like a sensual bronze planet. My body made a cute little indent in the gigantic womanly landscape, eliciting a lustful giggle from the giantess. I looked up into her adoring face for a little reassurance and Bianca blew me a loving kiss and with a wink, turned her attention to the prize in her right hand.

Bianca hefted the train a couple of different ways, glancing curiously about windows, some of them now smashed, for glimpses of the people within. She held her captives in front of her so that her audience and I each had a good view of what she was doing. Titanic pussy drooling incredibly, she deposited her prize sideways on the gleaming, heaving top of her right breast, starting to moan anew with the mounting passion of her godly arousal. She caressed the train tantalizingly to her beautiful feminine flesh, huffing and moaning heavier now like an enormous animal in heat. Bianca suddenly grabbed both of her titanic nipples and started tugging and rubbing away at them with heightened arousal. She grunted and blushed, licking her lips and beginning to rock back and forth, gyrating slightly as if to hump something. Her colossal cunt distended gigantically, surging forward in wave after wave of arousal, growing larger and more purplish in color with each powerful thrum of her racing heart. I flattened my body instinctively, spreading myself out facedown on Bianca's towering breast as it wobbled ominously in the passion of her ministrations.

Bianca lowered her face down to her right breast, cocking her head to the left and eliciting a renewed smattering of screams from those captives which were able to see her coming. She rested her head delicately against her titanic breast, moaning and huffing carnally while her eyes rolled around and her fingers continued to massage her giant nipples maddeningly. Her huge sinewy tongue shot out, gleaming wet with saliva that was thick and sticky with her arousal. She licked the heaving surface of her breast hungrily, taunting the panicked captives within. One guy attempted to escape, pulling himself up through a broken window through the exposed side of the train pointing straight up. Bianca spotted him as her eyes drifted glassily over the train. She smiled terrifyingly and just as the guy was able to get his body fully outside, the giantess' tongue swept sensually over the side of the train, picking up the unfortunate victim with its sticky textured surface. As he screamed, Bianca arched the tip of her tongue upwards, playfully causing the man to tumble downwards, into the immense waiting cavern of her mouth. She licked her lips sexily, then slowly and deliberately swallowed, affording thousands of people a perfect view of just how insignificant an individual human being was compared to her godly stature.

Bianca then proceeded to slowly and sensually lick and salivate all over the train, pausing here and there to suck on and kiss her gigantic moist tit. She sighed euphorically between loud, lusty moans that shook the glass panels of the apartment high-rises in front of her from which her captivated audience watched in morbid, sexual fascination. All the while, the fire in her colossal mountain of a cunt was churning and burning hot with passion, blasting whole city blocks with the heat and lusty fragrance of her immense arousal. Bianca suddenly tensed and cried out in carnal fury as her whole body erupted into an orgasmic convulsion. She quickly brought her left hand up to press me into the safety of her titanic canyon of cushy tit flesh, while grabbing the passenger train with her right hand. The gargantuan mountain of ass and cunt began to lower again, as Bianca's mighty legs trembled uncontrollably with sexual bliss. Her monstrous throbbing fuck tunnel spewed a massive torrent of thick womanly cum, showering the condos and homes below, snapping timbres, breaking windows and signaling the impending doom of that falling girth of her thick ass and shaking, spasming sex. As she descended, Bianca hefted the train roughly around her tit to position it to enter that pulsing womanly slit, quivering and distending further in an arc that had to be fifty feet long. All I could do was hold on and picture in disbelief the image of my 350-foot-tall girlfriend plummeting cunt-first down to earth, intent on fucking herself with a train full of people in the hugest pornographic display in history.