- Text Size +

Her squatting, gargantuan body fully seized in the throes of an immense orgasm, Bianca plummeted ass and cunt-first to the city below. A tremendous bellowing moan boomed out from the lusty giantess' powerful lungs as she surrendered her entire gigantic bulk to the pull of gravity. Pushed deep into the safety of her warm supple boob flesh, snuggled between her enormous tits, I could feel the sensation of falling for a few seconds before the impact came.

It was catastrophic. First to touch down was Bianca's titanic throbbing cunt. Spewing thick rivers of womanly cum that monstrous slobbering mountain lazily crushed a pair of condos, instantly flattening the structures under so much heaving erotic womanhood. Air rushed out from under the giantess, whistling around buildings and creating the first ring of the impending shockwave. The sensation in her quivering, aching womanhood caused an explosion of pleasure to erupt in Bianca's loins, further stimulating and swelling those magnificent genitals. A second later came the twin gargantuan masses of thick beautiful ass cheeks. Onlookers on the roofs of apartments had their lives snuffed out in an instant as the humungous woman's ass rammed downwards, not slowed in the least by the puny human engineering below her. Bianca's ass had always been a work of art, but after so much growth it baffled description. She had packed on tons of muscle and flesh by the thousands and it ballooned out obscenely in every direction, jiggling tantalizingly as it continued to plummet.

All other sounds save for Bianca's moan of glory were eclipsed by the destruction caused by her ass touching down. Wind accelerated as air was flushed from under her, causing every window beneath her to shatter before a million timbers, steel beams, light poles, and bodies snapped and were summarily flattened. The sensation was magnificent, and Bianca's eyes rolled around wildly. The gargantuan ass continued to fall, smashing through the earth and forming an immense crater where a city block used to be. The shockwave of the impact swept outwards in every direction, breaking windows, knocking over panicked citizens, flipping cars, and causing sky scrapers to sway ominously as the giantess played. Bianca's gigantic supple ass began slowing its descent as it spread in every direction under the might of her enormous glutes. The giantess' buttocks twitched sensuously as they settled into place on a ruined, unrecognizably flattened portion of city.

Bianca yelped heatedly, and wasted no time in getting to work, seemingly ignorant of the carnage she had so effortlessly caused. With her left hand she rubbed agonizingly into her semi-sized clit, mashing it left and right as it throbbed and swelled purple and monstrous for the whole world to see. She leaned back huffing mightily as her powerful abdomen flexed teeming beyond belief with gleaming, quivering slabs of muscle. Bianca's sexy, immensely wide back loomed closer and terrifying above the insignificant people below and behind her, but she stopped short, proudly jutting out her chest in a haughty, confident display of her enormous strength. Her house-sized nipples were puffed up painfully, more erect than ever and pointing tauntingly towards the captive audience downtown. As Bianca huffed and moaned, those glorious heaving tits wobbled and jiggled erotically in the heat of her godlike passion.

Bianca grinned insanely as she bucked and rubbed and gushed cum. She was just getting warmed up and the main course was about to begin. The whole time she continued to hold the passenger train in her right hand directly before her titanic cunt, clutching it like a cavewoman would a hunk of meat, trembling sensually. The terrified captives inside had a magnificent view of the giantess' immense throbbing mountain of heaving purple womanhood. As Bianca moaned and whimpered euphorically, her heavenly fuck fragrance flooded the train and made everyone light headed and many of them aroused beyond fear. The people under the goddess' ass had died instantly but these few prized captives were going to play a much more intimate part in her sex act and some of them could hardly wait.

Bianca trembled and whimpered passionately. Between clenched teeth she muttered, “Do you like my pussy? MMMmmmm… mmm… my pussy aches so SO badly for you. I grow so hhh... hhHHHUNGGHHH…” Bianca's eyes rolled back as she grunted and moaned with renewed ecstasy. Her gargantuan cunt seized and clenched desperately, new folds of purple fuck flesh surging from within so that it puffed up even more enormously than before. Clearly she was getting off in a big way from all of this destruction and domination. She fought off the primal urge to simply ram a handful of screaming victims in their steel prison straight up her monstrous womanhood, taking her time and savoring it moment by moment. Bianca continued to buck and pant as she reached into her magnificent valley of cleavage to fetch my diminutive form, still leaning back powerfully. Her gigantic fingers were gentle and she seemed to be getting quite used to handling me with incredible care for such a massive giantess. She brought me up to her savagely swollen left nipple, clasping me lightly to the wrinkled brown monster as she parted her immense cleavage to get a better look at the sexual fantasy she was orchestrating.

“OOOOooooohhhhh… fffFFFUUCK…” moaned Bianca, her sensual cries booming ominously over everything. She was coming and humping menacingly towards the high-rises downtown as she grit her teeth and continued her goddess-like monologue. “MMMMmmmmm… meu deus… ooooooOOOOOOOoooohhh… mmmm… I… grow so SO HUGE! UUNNNNGHH… ooooOOOOOHHHH… MMMMMmmmm… I am a goddess now… now you will serve me… oooooohhhh… you will fuck… mmmm… OOOHHH FUUUUCK! FUCK ME… UNNGGGHHH… YOU WILL FUCK ME… OOOOOOHHHHHHH…”

Bianca's eyes rolled wildly as she lost herself to the passion of her erotic role-playing. She continued gasping, moaning, and whimpering as she slowly lowered the train to her gigantic waiting cunt. With a frenzied desperation of its own, Bianca's colossal throbbing fuck tunnel surged upwards and forwards, ballooning outwards to received the offering by swelling more savagely than ever. Folds of heaving, cum-soaked purple flesh enveloped the front half of the first of three connected train cars, devouring it hungrily and pulling the rest of the train inwards as it continued to pucker and wrap around the puny thing like an anaconda. Bianca's hand confidently left the monstrous pussy to it's task, encouraging it by rubbing frantically away at the humungous quivering fuck knob above. The giantess huffed and panted gloriously, teasing her victims sibilantly, “YESSS… FUCK ME… MMMMMM… FUCK MY HUGE PUSSY… OOOOOOOOoooohhh… Take all of mmmMMMMM... UUUUUUUNNNNGGGHHH…
The goddess Bianca continued to verbally entice her audience, moaning and whimpering dirty, sweet nothings. She clutched my tiny form to her immense sopping tit tremulously, and I had a good look at what was happening between her titanic legs. Bianca's gargantuan cunt was thrust outwards in desperate search of something, anything in the world that could sustain her godlike ecstasy long enough for a good fuck. The passenger train was at this point just a morsel to the giantess, but it would have to do for now. Bianca's colossal fuck curtains continued to surge and wrap around the makeshift dildo, burying the second car halfway within the vast erotic darkness of her womanhood. Thick waves of womanly cum squeezed between the quivering walls of Bianca's cunt flesh and the buckling steel tube as it filled with the steaming, fragrant juice. Those victims attempting to escape through the windows were either smeared to a bloody pulp by the living, heaving cave of Bianca's cunt, or turned back by the thick pulsing muscles as they blocked all potential means of escape and flooded the cars with hot sensual darkness.

Bianca cast her huge beautiful eyes haughtily down upon the doomed train full of people as she skillfully sucked it into her vast womanhood and crushed it slowly and tantalizingly like a tin can. She spread her enormous lips wide in a giant sadistic grin, still panting and blushing passionately. Satisfied with her visual impression of her erotic display of domination, she closed her eyes and began to lower her upper body to the ground. I felt the gargantuan globe of a tit behind me shift, and suddenly I was falling back with my giantess girlfriend as she laid down. The remaining light sources on the city block behind Bianca that continued to function amid the damage she had done to the electrical grid illuminated the gorgeous bronze curves of the goddess' back and shoulders gleaming immensely with the sweat of her lovemaking. People screamed and ran uselessly as Bianca's beautiful blond curls collected in giant locks below her head just moments before she lazily relaxed her abdomen and let her weight fall on the streets, buildings, and people below.

Another shockwave flashed outwards in a ring across the city as Bianca crushed most of a city block beneath her enormous bulk. I felt the impact from underneath as it hit me in a powerful wave that set the titanic tit below me jiggling obscenely. Bianca laughed quietly to herself as her colossal girth came to rest, utterly obliterating everything in its path, and the gargantuan mountain of tit beneath me rumbled and jiggled playfully to the tune of her destruction. Fully prone, Bianca grabbed both of her humungous tits in each hand, carefully pinning me to herself as she did so. Still giggling, she parted the immense valley of tit flesh, casting her eyes playfully towards the skyscrapers full of terrified onlookers as the monster of a pussy, swollen between and against her mighty legs sucked the train inside of her so that only part of the last car remained suspended above the quivering, building-sized womanhood.

Bianca winked, then closed her eyes with a look of concentration. She let out a massive sigh of pure carnal satisfaction as she spread her glistening titanic legs powerfully. As she did so, her colossal, cum-spewing pussy yawned open and relaxed somewhat, causing the train full of doomed victims to slide fully inside, vanishing completely. Still exhaling in a magnificent sigh, Bianca proceeded to give her gigantic nipples a tantalizing squeeze as she clenched her unimaginably powerful ass cheeks together. There was a delightful, low-frequency, muffled sound of crunching, grinding steel parts as Bianca playfully clenched her humungous fuck cave. The look of concentration on her knitted brows melted into elation as she throttled the insignificant toy in her cavernous pussy, twisting and compressing it beyond recognition and squeezing her human sex toys into paste. She laughed and whimpered to herself, in awe of the sheer might of her new size. I could hardly believe any of it. She was just so erotic and horny, it felt right to me that she should become this unbelievably powerful and huge.

After a couple of minutes of morbidly crushing and playing with its toy, Bianca's gargantuan cunt began to relax and the torrents of heavenly-scented, womanly cum ebbed into a slow drizzling river, pouring thickly into the buildings and streets below. The giantess lazily plunged her free hand into that immense womanly cave as it throbbed slower and churned out a fantastic amount of heat in the afterglow of a multitude of humungous orgasms. Bianca gasped sexily as she slid the train out of herself. All that remained was a skinny, twisted snake of cum-soaked metal, seating, and human paste. She raised it to her face and looked it over, grinning in satisfaction. Tossing it to the side with a crash, Bianca turned her eyes to meet mine as I gazed at her in adoration from my perch on her colossal left tit. She stroked me lovingly as she squinted happily, satisfied for the moment with her sexual conquest. As I lay there in the magnificent, erotic heat of my giant girlfriend's body, I idly wondered how long it would be before she needed to grow again.