- Text Size +

I slid and tumbled down Bianca's colossal womanhood, struggling desperately to hold on to something. In her current position, there was no obvious platform for me land on, though Bianca had grown so large that I had a good twenty or more yards of beautiful feminine slope to work with before I was in danger of free falling. I grabbed roughly at one immense curtain of pussy flesh and almost hung on, but my grasp slipped and I sprawled again, losing my bearings. A moment later I acted on a reflexive impulse and spread my powerful legs wide. My feet connected on both sides with the opposing walls of thick womanly fuck folds and suddenly I was slowing down. Relief flooded my mind, and I acted with quick initiative to reach out with my left arm as well, grasping at gigantic folds of Bianca's cunt as they went by, all the while, pushing outwards with both legs in a furious attempt to gain purchase. I managed with great difficulty to stop my descent, grabbing firmly onto a fistful of warm, womanly flesh, just as the space between the humungous labial walls opened on either side.

 

I gasped for air, limbs shaking from exertion. I was suspended with my legs split nearly 180 degrees with a significant drop below me to the ground. The canyon-like slit of Bianca's pussy yawned hugely before me. Fuck, it was too wide to climb forward! I had fallen so far that I wasn't going to make it into that holy fuck tunnel without a significant climb upwards, and I didn't exactly have much time before I was spotted again. As I trembled, fearful and uncertain, my senses were drawn to that familiar, all-consuming scent of Bianca's heavenly pheromones. Even in my current situation it got past my fear response and distracted me with fresh, sexy memories of our incredible lovemaking. I remembered her as she was last week, petite and lovely, a willing lover with an incredible appetite for sex. My enormous rod began pulsing with arousal at the mental image of Bianca's first growth. She had transformed utterly, become a huge horny amazon by the time she let me go. It would also be the last time she would relinquish me, her lover, her toy, her key to unimaginable growth, power, and increasingly epic and mind-bending orgasms. My cock surged forward, bulging thick and veiny at the recollection of events of the past evening, how Bianca grew larger than a building and fucked herself over and over using more and more people to pleasure herself each time she grew.

 

As I continued to focus on Bianca's gargantuan body, her insatiable appetite for growth, and her unabashedly horny sensuality as a giantess, my gigantic cock pulsed, thickened, and stretched again and again rising and surging to about four feet in length. I reached down shakily with my right hand and began to stroke that huge veiny monster. My mind clouded over as I lost myself in the sensation of Bianca's heavenly fuck fragrance. The colossal walls of her immense cushy labia radiated intense heat that washed over my body making me feel dizzy. Suddenly I could feel my feet slipping and I knew she was getting wet. I pushed outwards with my legs with all my might, flinging myself up and forwards as far as I could. I held on to Bianca's humungous purple wall of womanhood with my left hand and grabbed another handful of the same labial wall with my right. I dangled precariously with my feet thrashing in the open air. My cock had become trapped between both our bodies, the basketball-sized head being smushed between my big ripped pecs and Bianca's steaming, wet cunt.

 

I moaned and trembled, caught up both in the intensity of my arousal and the danger of my situation. I could feel Bianca's heart beating more intensely than before, and her titanic fleshy fuck wall began to puff up. Panic seized me as I realized that I was losing my grip as her immense womanly folds unfurled and became rigid- the fleshy wrinkled handholds were loosing plasticity and pushing out against the indents of my fingers. A thick hot trickle of womanly cum washed down my head as I fought to maintain my grip. Bianca's monstrous, insatiable cunt was warming up faster now, drooling ravenous and ready for a fuck. Just as I was about to loose my grip and plummet to the ground, I sensed that the space around me was getting narrower and darker. I realized with a surge of hope that Bianca's building-sized pussy was pulling me inwards! As the trembling bronze walls of flesh near her inner thighs surged outwards, the throbbing purple curtains lining her pulsing wet fuck cave were spreading back inwards. I lost grip with one of my hands and slipped down a foot, but in that same moment the opposite wall of Bianca's colossal heaving womanhood surged inwards and caught me from behind, jamming my huge overstimulated prick against her once more and eliciting a sexually charged yelp from her tiny boyfriend.

 

As I lay trapped and saved by my girlfriend's titanic drooling cunt I immediately set to work, squirming enthusiastically and rubbing my enormous cock, arms, and upper body against Bianca's gigantic labia. A helicopter momentarily passed into sight, hovering low between the giantess' legs. There was a spray of bullets which peppered her immense pulsing cunt. The gargantuan puffed-up mountain squirmed in response, puffing up even more hugely, trapping my legs and engulfing me completely. Darkness filled my vision and I knew that Bianca's titanic cunt had saved me again. I joined in with my lower body, squirming and humping for all I was worth. I now had the kind of leverage that I could pull myself upwards with, so I did my best to climb upwards and inwards. Bianca's colossal heaving fuck tunnel would have none of it though. In a moment it had swollen up so humungously that I was trapped completely in a powerful womanly fist. The immense muscles all around me shook and gushed lube overpoweringly, and she simply pulled me in on her own. As my trapped little body was sucked inwards, the outer folds of Bianca's titanic trembling womanhood distended and protracted ominously. The helicopter pilot lost sight of me and quickly realized the danger he and the rest of his crew were in. He pulled up on the stick, trying desperately to fly back and out of the triangle created between Bianca's towering legs and colossal muff. One of the rotors struck the giantess' titanic inner thigh and the whole vehicle dropped about twenty feet and lurched forward. It met with the protracting wall of steamy, quivering womanhood and in moments it was crushed to oblivion, sandwiched between Bianca's thigh and her gargantuan cunt, shaking glorious and swollen beyond belief. The heaving purple mountain twitched and squirmed with arousal at the sensation of trapping and crumpling the puny thing.

 

The mighty womanly fist of Bianca's powerful vaginal barrel crushed into me, churning and rolling me ever inwards, down that holy, rippling tunnel of flesh towards her cervix. I thrashed and squirmed relentlessly, licking and humping when I could, and getting buffeted around like a skier caught in an avalanche the rest of the time. I was having difficulty breathing but I didn't care. I was in heaven. My enormous genitals shook and twitched insignificantly in the storm of her arousal, swelling up massively deep within her titanic, dripping cunt. Encouraged by the sensation of my impending orgasm, I bucked and humped like crazy. Fuck, I'm gonna cum… I thought. It felt so incredible, being towed into Bianca's holy, humungous fuck cave, exciting her subconsciously to comply with such a daring rescue plan, even going so far as to rescue me in turn with the simplest, most fundamental of her godly sexual needs. Not only this, but I was going to give her what she needed… and what she deserved more than anything else. I was going to make her grow more huge than either of us ever imagined. I bellowed like a big angry bull as my prostate swelled up gigantically. It's happening, I thought as my cries were muffled in the vast erotic depths of Bianca's titanic pussy…

 

A few moments later and more than a couple hundred feet away, Bianca's lovely eyelids fluttered open. She had been trapped in her immense body for a long time, how long, she didn't know. She had heard the sounds of sirens, helicopters, gunfire like it was from a dream, but not being able to move or speak she lay helpless and fearful. However now something was happening. She was squirming, flexing the muscles all over her gargantuan body. And she was… wet! Her eyes snapped a little wider as she realized with a start that her godlike womanhood was shaking and oozing with arousal. It felt wonderful! Her body soared with warmth and pleasure. It was sweet and blissful… like an orgasm, but even more maddening and delicious. As the giantess lifted her head to look down on her magnificent quivering mountain of a cunt it suddenly dawned on her. “Fuck… mmmmmmMMMMMM… YES! OOOOOOOHHHH FFFFFUUUUCK…. I GROW SO, SO HUGE! UUUUUNNNNGHHH…..”