- Text Size +

Bianca's grip on my upper body trembled in shock. “What the fuck?” she sputtered, “isto e impossivel...” she released me and squared up to the full-length bedroom mirror, murmuring in Portuguese, disbelief wracking her voice.

I gave her a while to privately process what she was seeing. I was stunned myself. Bianca's room was humid and thick with the smell of our lovemaking, or perhaps more accurately, of herlovemaking. The scent of her lusty, womanly arousal and sexual exertion dominated my sense of smell, making me light-headed and dulling my already-overloaded mental faculties. I rubbed my temples and eyes, trying to snap back to reality. It didn't make any sense. How can someone grow overnight?

After a few moments, I ponderously edged my way behind Bianca and around her huge ass and arms. Her legs had grown considerably, looking even thicker than I remembered. That cute little layer of soft creamy flesh that had previously covered her entire body was transformed. Now every curve exhibiting that pillowy flesh was highlighted by harder-looking angles of muscular platforms, except for her ass which still looked plump and supple, only even more disproportionately large and protrusive than before. The sheer size of it combined with the impossibly juicy radius of her curves and the slick coating of sweat from our sex romp was playing tricks on my eyes, glistening with a multitude of bronze-brown tones. Her thighs were massive, each as wide as my torso and considerably thicker. Powerful muscles bulged from the middle of her thighs, squeezing into her huge cunt, which hung gloriously like a mound beneath a mound, still dribbling thick creamy cum which clung tantalizingly to her legs.

Bianca had her hands on her hips, and I had to tug on her right elbow to allow me some room to stand as I peered around her huge frame. As I stepped up, our saucer-like eyes briefly met in the reflection before we both turned our attention to the woman standing before us.

Bianca towered over me, easily 7 feet tall, perhaps closer to 8. Her entire body had transformed into… something obscene, hedonistic, perhaps god-like. She had been thick and curvy before. Now she was utterly massive, fecund past the point of conventionally-imagined ideals of womanhood and fertility. Her gut which used to be pillowy and soft, was now a barrel of creamy flesh and quivering, mighty musculature. Together with the thighs it framed that holy womanhood of hers in a giant indented triangle of powerful bronze flesh. Her cunt itself projected from the center in a wide forward arc of pelvic bone and lower abdominal muscles. That huge meaty slit ran outrageously far upwards, spilling juices and looking for all the world like it would handily devour a cantaloupe. Her chest which had been broad to begin with appeared to have further widened, pushing with the bulk of its shape outwards against her arms and providing a hanging platform for her gargantuan breasts. Her pectoral muscles wrapped around her under-arms like a pair of fleshy washboards to support the incredible load. Each breast was easily thrice the size of my head, heaving and glistening with every thrum of her great beating heart. The increased width of her chest had allowed some growing space for these titanic titties but they still rubbed against each other in the center, amply lolling over each other as she turned and shifted about, swooping forward, outward, and upward. Her new pecs pulled on the top of these mighty breasts, keeping them from drooping and pointing her huge nipples straight forward. They were breathtaking. Each plate-sized aureole was dark brown and roughly textured. They were still painfully erect from my recent efforts. Her tits and cute belly-button looked for all the world like a big sexy face.

Bianca's actual face was a shifting mess of emotions. There was shock, admiration, concern, and elation, not to mention I figured her great loins may still be experiencing tremors from her recent climax, as she pulled at those huge nipples and fingered her baseball-sized clit. Not taking her glazed, wide eyes off this titanic, amazonian body she muttered to herself, “I think I'm still growing… oh,” she gasped as she lifted her hand from her crotch to pull my body against hers, almost absent-mindedly. As she folded and clutched my face between her gargantuan tits, I was able to spy the mirror with one eye which barely surfaced outside her towers of sweaty, meaty boob. I could see she was still pulling her tit with one hand, cupping my torso to her gigantic cunt with the other. Sure enough, there was observable expansion as parts of her body swallowed and eclipsed the margins of her mirror. Bianca's hand grasped me gently still looking comparatively dainty next to her boulderous arms, tits, thighs, and stomach. She held me there as though I was a comforting pillow, though at the same time, I could feel her legs tremble as she struggled to resist the urge to squeeze me into that mighty pussy which was absolutely blasting my whole body with furnace-like heat, steady secretions, and overwhelming pheromones. She seemed to be dumbfounded by the entire experience. Bringing her hand far around to the outside of her opposite breast she wrapped me between the twin bulks of her mammeries. She squeezed me tight and cut off my vision entirely. To my horror the other hand reached down around my ass, also pulling my lower body inwards so that she was engulfing me entirely with that amazonian frame. Bianca's chest rumbled deeply as she growled, her loins being pushed over the edge and climaxing hugely as though with a mind of their own. Sweat poured down Bianca's tits, causing me to sputter. Her steel-like abs clenched and she began to shudder and moan violently. As her great hooded cunt gushed, those moans gradually subsided into a sob as I heard her mutter through the muffled valley of her cleavage, “What will I do, Lee? Ohhhh….” she moaned again, “it feels so SO good…..”

Bianca moaned and trembled. As she came all over me and slowly grew even more gigantic, my fear for my own well-being was replaced with a sense of pity. Bianca was in ecstasy, though she had not asked for this and it was obviously troubling her. After all, she was a human being and her body which she had obviously cared for and loved was being taken away and replaced by this godlike bulwark of a woman. And besides, even though we'd only been intimate for a day, I figured for someone as lusty and sensual as she was, Bianca was probably putting up a real struggle in this moment of release against the temptation to crush me between her legs or tits, or simply hump my body into a broken pulp. I momentarily shivered against the throbbing furnace of her cunt to think that she easily could do just that. Fuck, how big was she going to get?