- Text Size +

Exiting the pub, Bianca gently pushed me in a direction down the street as she asked me about my week. I replied casually, making up an exaggerated story of busy affairs and trying not to let on that I had been wringing my hands, not to mention my cock, thinking and worrying about her most of my waking hours. As I did so, Bianca listened and walked slowly at my side. Her big sexy hand lightly looped around my neck and resting on my far shoulder. For every two or three steps of mine, one of her creamy bare thighs would tilt up powerfully, swinging forward a sexy leg in a long arc, and a cute sandaled foot would land with a perceptible impact. Her face was flushed and dreamy as she squinted down at me, contentedness and affection dripping from her big eyes and the corners of her mouth. Turning my head to reciprocate her caring gaze, I knitted my brow with a kind look of concern, and asked her if she had talked to her doctor yet. Bianca reassured me that she had called and they had asked her to come in, but she had been too busy with the move to do so as of yet. Besides, she had stopped growing and was beginning to feel a bit more in control of her womanly cravings, she insisted. Plus she was feeling as strong and healthy as she ever had.

I had to admit, it seemed to me that Bianca had adjusted her life and attitude beautifully to accommodate the size and reality of her hulking frame. She was obviously using her new power to her advantage, but also not flagrantly abusing it. And as for that carnal lusting of hers, well, she hadn't ripped my clothes off yet, and at the moment, I could smell only her perfume. The generously applied fragrance was spicy and floral, and incredibly sexy for a woman her size.

Realizing we had been walking already a few minutes, I glanced about curiously and asked, “Where are we going? That club on the corner has DJ's tonight in a little while, if you feel like dancing.”

Bianca glanced over but continued walking in the same direction. “I hope you don't mind but I actually booked something for us,” she replied. “Did you ever sit in the steam room, Lee? I have been moving and lifting many things this week and I am sweaty and sore from bending over at work all day. I think it will be very relaxing for me.”

I was impressed. I love steam rooms and it sounded to me like Bianca had her heart set on it, so I happily agreed. As we rounded the corner, Bianca opened a door to an older, brick building just off the main drag. I entered, ducking under her arm and cleavage. Suddenly I paused and turned about slightly. “Wait, I didn't bring my trunks. Shit, I wish you'd have told me.”

Bianca's eyes didn't flinch from their lazy half-stare. She spoke in a lower voice, “I booked it, Lee. It's a private room, and I've seen your body before.” She smiled charmingly.

Hearing this, I felt a pang of uncertainty. I was standing in the doorway of a small lobby. The furnishings were plain and a bit old, though not decrepit. A balding man sat behind the desk, reading a magazine. He raised his eyebrows upon seeing us enter, then looked back to his mag, pulling it further up with a curt gesture as though pretending not to hear Bianca's words. It was awkward and I felt a bit flummoxed at how my plans for meeting publicly and being able to control the situation were floundering under the circumstance. Not seeing a better option in that moment, I nodded at Bianca as if to assent. Damn, had she planned this?

Bianca strode over to the counter, laying a couple of bills down and chirping, “I have an appointment. Bianca Hernandez.”

The balding man flipped over the corner of his mag and gestured to a large pair of doors to our left. “Room six, at the end,” he stated flatly. Spying Bianca's large backpack he gruffly added, “No booze, lady.”

Bianca shook her head, gently swinging about those sexy blond curls. She put a hand against her breast and demurely promised, “No booze.” The man swept the bills off the counter, stuffed them in his shirt pocket and raised up the mag once again, flipping a page. She turned to me and lightly clasped my hand, pulling me forward. What choice did I have?

Bianca ducked low as we pressed through the heavy doors. The hall was tiled and reverberated with our footfalls. I spied a couple of sets of shoe prints and few water puddles on the floor, but it seemed as though it was a pretty slow night for this joint. We walked a few dozen feet to the end, and Bianca wordlessly guided me through a tiled opening with an acrylic “6” painted above. She bent at the knees and entered behind me, her body nearly completely blocking the tiled portal. I stood in a small antechamber with a shower, drain, wooden benches, and lockers. She looked around and delightfully purred, “I can not wait sweat out my big body, Lee. I want you to see it. I want to smell you sweating too.”

I turned to Bianca, my face red and flustered. I could see where this was going and I was afraid, excited, confused, and definitely not in control. I stammered, “I… sorry Bianca, it's just that… I thought we would take it slow...”

As though she had prepared for this, Bianca softened her gaze and kneeled before me. Doing so, she placed her hands on the overflowing shelf of her boobs to hold them down and keep them from smacking me. She looked at me very kindly spoke in a soft, gentle voice, “Lee, I do not want you to be afraid of me. I will never hurt you. I just need to relax and... I want you to help me. Can you do that?”

Seeing this huge beauty supplicate herself before me and speak so honestly was humbling for me. I decided to go out on a limb for this goddess of a woman once more. I sighed and shook my head a little. Placing a finger to her huge lips I smiled and cracked a little laugh. “Okay, Bianca. Let's get sweaty!”

Seeing me consent brought a flicker of joy to her eyes, and Bianca trembled slightly, pressing her enormous mammeries further into her chest and closing her eyes delicately. When she opened them, I was already removing my clothes. Without standing, Bianca unslung her pack and pulled out a compact stereo CD-player and some large towels and sheets. She hung the fabrics and placed the stereo on the shelf, pressing a button. I was already fully nude and looking expectantly at her. Seeing me, she threw her head back in a sensuous giggle cracking her mouth open into a big sexy grin. She licked her large, full lips greedily.

As sounds of forest, rain, and chirping tropical birds faded in from the stereo, echoing boomingly through the tiled chambers Bianca lowered her face down to meet my gaze and lustily whispered, “My turn, little man.”