[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When Gail Winters moves into a new town, she expects a few things from the town she’s living in. What she does not expect is to walk into the home of three amazonian females who are human versions of animals. Alas, it is far too late for her to reconsider the implications of having moved to such a remote city, and is forced to try and find a normal life among women who tower almost twice as tall as she is.

Please note: This contains furry characters and although shrinking is planned at somepoint, please note that there will be interaction with the characters at their normal heights.

Also, please note: Tags are subject to change according to what I decide to add later on in the story.


Rated: R
Categories: Watersports, Breasts, Butt, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Lesbians, Slave, Muscle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7833 Read: 17569
Published: January 06 2017 Updated: February 01 2017

1. Chapter 1 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2976 words)

Note: Mostly just story and worldbuilding in this chapter

Update/Shout out: I updated the chapter after receiving a little bit of feedback from a friend. Thanks to Paris Green for helping me try and make Gail show a bit more emotion in response to her situation and making me go back to notice a few errors in tense.

2. Chapter 2 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2857 words)

3. Chapter 3 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2000 words)