- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Summary

This is a story about a guy named Nick. He is a college junior of an average height and build, standing roughly around 5’10”. He's a pretty level headed guy, but doesn't really work well under pressure. He has met and gotten to know a variety of people after his 3ish years at college so far, as a Business Major, although a decent portion of the people that he knows are more of acquaintances than friends. He’s also 21 years old.

He also has a little bit of a giantess fetish, with a focus on feet and those kinds of things, but Nick doesn’t like to admit or think too much about it. But it hasn’t stopped him from imagining what it might feel like to wind up shrunk around one of his friends. But he never harps on it, because it’s a silly fantasy, and he’d rather not think that way about friends. It just feels weird, whenever his mind goes there.

He goes about his day normally, unaware that he will shrink at some point and need to find a way to deal with it. When he shrinks, he shrinks to about a few inches tall, but he could still shrink further. And he will also be highly durable, so it would take a severe incident for Nick to bite the dust(o), but he will discover that as the story unfolds.

INFO ON DANCE CLASS AREA

Nick had one class in the performing arts building. It was a music appreciation class, which counted for a nice easy elective for it. The route that Nick usually took sent him past the school’s dance studio, where students would take various dance classes. During the times that Nick passes it, the students are usually getting ready for class. Nick can see them casually remove and put back on their shoes and socks, as they don’t seem to mind doing so in the large reception area.

And since Nick already had an interest in feet, he would sometimes take a moment to look the girls as they put on and off their shoes, especially if they played with them at the same time. But he would try his best to not stare for too long, because the last thing he'd want to do is to seem like a creep to a bunch of attractive women.

Story Format

I’m making some changes to how I’ll format the chapter choices. I think I’ll establish a specific ‘canon’ option along with making the other chapter choices ‘noncanon’ options. This will only be for chapters that already have a continuing chapter, because I usually don’t decide on where to take the story next until I start outlining the chapter.

I’ll give an example: For the chapter “Sanctuary in a Sock? (Ashley1.2)” There were 2 options, but I only added for one of them. Here are the two options for reference (see below). I’ll change it so one clearly states that it is the main/canon option, while the other is a side/gaiden option.

  1. Nick falls into the sock, right before Ashley decides to put it on. (This chapter will be clearly identified that it is the main canon route.)
  2. Nick falls into the left converse sneaker, while Ashley chooses to wear them sockless. (This chapter [if I add here] will be clearly identified that it is a non-canon route.)

The way you’ll follow chapters won’t change much though. You’ll still see identifiers at the ends of each chapter title that match with an ending chapter choice in the preceding chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Intro

Nick got up today, like any other day. He got himself together, working through the morning tiredness and getting ready for the day. Once he was fully dressed, he was ready to tackle the day. It was a regular week day, and Nick wasn’t overly excited for the day. Little did he know that today would be one that he wouldn’t soon forget.

There were many things that Nick was planning to do today. He had a few classes throughout the day that he needed to attend. They were all across campus this term and they were also in various subjects. He has a music appreciation class and a political science class. He also wanted to go to the library later on so he could do a bit of studying and homework.

But for today, his class in the performing arts wing was next, which meant he'd be passing by the dance studio first.

Story Start

Nick had class today in the performing arts building. He was taking an easy music appreciation elective, because he needed some credits to fill out his schedule. He always walked past the dance studio and would see people preparing for class all around the area. Today, Nick was feeling a bit lightheaded, and he slowed down near the entrance of this section of the building, and began rubbing his head. Then Nick felt a bit woozy and thought that he should sit down. Then Nick blacked out!

When Nick came to, things looked a bit different. There was a large bluish colored desert that went as far as he could see. In the distance, he saw these large human-like figures moving about. He looked up and saw these bright lights far up into the sky, although they didn’t look like any lights or stars he had ever seen. It slowly came to Nick; that he was currently shrunk down to a minuscule level.

Nick wondered if he was dreaming, though he could not remember falling asleep at all. This must have been real. And Nick needed to act if he wanted to get any help. There were many women sitting down, removing their shoes as they got ready for their dance classes. He also knew that other students would storm out of the classroom soon, because the current dance class was about to end. Nick looked around, and after using a few common items for reference, he figured out that he must be a few inches tall right now.

There were about 3 women who were getting ready for dance class. He didn’t know any of them, although he had seen them before as he had walked past the dance studio during the semester. They might have recognized him as a passing acquaintance, but they didn’t know who Nick was at all. It was risky to try and get the attention of practical strangers, but Nick didn’t have many options right now. Thinking of his current options, he could always wait until the current class exits because there could be a chance that he knew one of them.

The first was a tall, probably about 5’11”, and long black haired Asian girl. She had piercing teal eyes and had fair skin. She was currently wearing a pair of tight leggings and a white T-shirt, along with a pair of white converse sneakers with long white socks. Her name was Ashley Park, and she was a Music Industry major, and this dance class was a nice elective for her. She was a junior and 23 years old. Her shoe size is a 10.

The second girl was a short, probably about 5’2”, and medium length blonde haired Caucasian girl. She had bright blue eyes and she had a nice light tan. She was currently wearing some sweat pants and a sweat shirt, as well as a pair of brown slippers without any socks. Her name was Julie Thomas, and she was an International Business major, and this was a free elective to give her a break from her usual business classes. She had a shoe size of 7. Julie was also 21 years old.

The third girl was a tall, probably about 5’8”, and had long brown hair tied into a pony tail. She was an Indian girl, and had dark brown eyes and dark brown skin. She was currently wearing a bright purple shorts, with some thin navy blue nylons, along with a pair of fluffy moccasins. Her name was Alyssa Ika. She was an Elementary Education major, and this class was a fun side elective to take, and she was 22 years old. She has a shoe size of 9.

 

Choices

1) Contact Ashley Park (Go to Chapter AshleyMain1)

2) Contact Julie Thomas (Go to Chapter JulieMain1)

3) Contact Alyssa Ika (Go to Chapter AlyssaMain1)

Chapter End Notes:

Okay guys! Now I'm going to start transfering all of the Dance Studio chapters to their own Story as well. This way, I can more easily add chapters to whichever part I want to. And, if I have any other ideas on areas for shrinking, or people give some really interesting suggestions, I won't have to add another branch to the main story, which I felt was getting a bit bogged down.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.