- Text Size +

"Yes, leave them on the floor, right there" command the Pharaoh to one of her full-sized servants. Obeying, she lay the tray on the ground, lifting up the lid, and leaving her liege's bedchamber. The five slaves on the floor were assaulted by a bright light, having become accustomed to the darkness. Their eyes immediately fixated on the monolithic monarch ahead of them, the giant, tan, well toned legs stretching up, and from their perspective, disappearing at the knees. She was draped in fine silk that showed off her voluptuous curves, and covered in fine jewellery. Leaning forward, the Pharaoh gave a sultry to smile toward her little toys, her dark, highlighted eyes giving her a menacing appearance. Gesturing to the two closest to her, she pointed down to her sandal clad feet, wiggling her toes and showing off her golden toe-rings.
"Don't just stare, get to work!" She said in an authoritarian yet still playful tone. As they approached, she gestured to another two slaves, pointing them towards a model house by her wall. Understanding, they set off. 
"And you, my last little toy, are the most handsome, so you are coming with me" She plucked him off the ground, setting him on her crown, where there was a little perch for him to hold onto. The Pharaoh sat back, letting out a sigh, and wiggling her toes once more, enjoying the relaxing feeling of tiny licks between her toes. 
For the slaves, it was anything but relaxing. Crawling over the leather sole, they were each greeted by a giant set of tanned toes, shimmering with jewellery. The toes were as tall as they were, and the well manicured nails were above their eye level. Staring up at her imposing legs, they walked into the gaps between her toes, still having some wiggle room. The kneeled down in the dark grooves created by her sweat and proceeded to lick. The taste was unpleasant, even for a well groomed person such as the pharaoh, combined with the heat and humidity, the environment was positively dreadful. The slave on her right foot had a toe ring that he rested on, trying to cool down, her left slave had no such luxury. Occasionally she would wiggle her toes, covering the slaves in sweat, lifting them off the ground, and squeezing them. If this happened she would simply giggle.
Standing up and moving to the door, she said to one of the guards at the door
"Fetch me that servant girl I mentioned before"
The slaves at her feet desperately clung to her toes in fear of being thrown off. The rapid change of direction and and speed, not to mention the booming foot falls, made them disoriented and almost sick. As she talked to the guard, they had but a moments reprieve, before she made the walk back, and they were thrown around all over again. As she sat back down, the two slaves lay panting at her toes. Giving them a small squeeze, she leaned over them once again.
"That was not an invitation to stop, little ones, I hope you remember how I punish disobedience" she said as she flashed her ring, adorned with tiny skulls. The slaves were quick to continue licking.
Not a minute later, the servant girl entered the bedchambers and kneeled in front of her seat. Every part as beautiful and tan as her Pharaoh, if not a few years younger and thinner, and of course without the fineries of royalty. She couldn't help but notice the slaves working at her toes, as she was always curious of the little toys.
"I gather you know why you are here" She said, slyly
"Yes your highness, I aim to please"
"Good good, lay on the bed... dear" adding a smile
The servant undressed, casting aside her straw sandals and rough cloth garments, she stepped on the smooth bed sheets. The Pharaoh soon followed, elegantly casting off her dress and stepping out of her sandals, the two slaves desperately clinging on, eliciting a giggle from their mistress. She plucked the slave from her crown and cast that aside too. She lay on the bed, next to the servant girl.
"Don't fret dear, you will do fine" she sad as she popped the slave into her mouth, swishing him around with her tongue. The slave was in complete, hot, humid darkness, covered in thick saliva and surrounded by the vague scent of the sweet food the Pharaoh indulged in. There was a flash of light, and then a return of darkness as the two giants locked lips. He was pushed to and fro, losing all sense of direction, he was in a duel between two tongues. Occasionally he was pushed hard against the walls of their mouths, squeezing the air out of him, and only briefly recovering before the next time. The slaves at the opposite end of the colossal lovers were not faring much better. The feet absent minded clashed, and, combined with the increased sweat, it became harder to hold on. Withdrawing from their passionate kiss, the servant girl, taking the slave in mouth, travelled down her curvy body, to her breasts. The servant girl deposited her tiny toy onto her dark areola.
Blinded once more, the slave struggled to clear the saliva from his eyes, only to be met by the familiar giant tongue. The girl began to run rings around the rock hard nipple, carelessly pushing the insignificant toy around and around, as he struggled to hold onto the pointy nipple, this elicited a moan from the Pharaoh. Continuing to suck on the nipple, the tiny, caught in the chasm, held on for dear life as the vacuuming tried to pull him deep inside of her.
"Get.. the other one" she forced out.
Leaving the slave behind, she continued to the sister breast. The slave, panting, began to sit upright, only to be forced down, this time by the Pharaoh's own monolithic finger. Pushing him down and slightly wiggling it, he was in pain from the pressure, and was badly winded. The Pharaoh used her other hand to travel down, to her now moist womanhood, and force her fingers inside to begin to massage, causing more moaning. The slaves at her toes, becoming more desperate, tried to get a perch on the now slick jewellery. As the pressure reached it's height, and the slave thought he was going to burst, he was relieved of the pressure, only to be taken into a familiar, humid cavern. Gestured to move down further, the servant girl took the slave in her mouth, and, positioning it on the tip of her tongue and forcing it past her mistress's lips. The Pharaoh gasped, this was new too her, the sensation of a toy inside her was... interesting. The slave began to writhe against the walls, all the while being coated in a new kinds of juices and tortured by a colossal tongue. As he continued to lose oxygen, he could hear the deep moans from inside of her increasing in volume. His consciousness began to fade, and he stopped writhing as much, but the tongue moved faster and faster, until the Pharaoh let loose her juices, pushing out her slave. As she orgasmed, she clenched her toes so hard as to crush the slaves between her toes, allowing their limp bodies to fall onto her bed sheets, remorselessly killed.
All three lay panting, the giants side by side, and the slave, between the Pharaohs thighs. 
"You... did... great" said the Pharaoh between pants.
"Th-thank you, your highness"
Taking a moment to recover, the Pharaoh reached between her thighs, plucking the barely conscious slave up.
"And you, my little toy, are lucky to be alive" she giggled "not every slave has withstood me" she added sultrily "Here, take this" she deposited the toy into the girls hands.
"Oh... I have never had a little toy before" she said as she inspected her gift
"He is more durable than most, he will serve you well. If you need any more, you may need to... perform for me again" she chuckled "You may leave now"
"Thank you, truly your highness" she said while getting dressed, slipping the still barely conscious slave into her straw sandals.
After the girl had left, the Pharaoh returned to her seat, naked. "Don't think I forgot about you two" she called over to the model house "I'm quite sweaty after that excitement" The two slaves reluctantly crawled from their meagre home, and began their trek to their mistress.
Leaning back, sighing and waiting for her little slaves to arrive. It's good to be the Pharaoh.

Chapter End Notes:

My first story! There are probably several errors, feel free to point them out and rate the story.